As you begin the Seven Generation Legacy Process, it is critical that you establish upfront what wealth means to you, where your true wealth comes from, and how you can protect and grow it. For many people, wealth is associated with their Net Worth and Cash Flow.
Nevertheless, whether your Net Worth says that you have thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, or even billions, all of your Assets combined pale in comparison to the trillions you already possess. That`s right, the miracle of you is composed of trillions of cells in your body working in harmony. Everyone knows that we come into this world with nothing and that we ultimately leave this world with nothing. However, although the first secret should be obvious, most people behave as if they are not even aware of it. Your most important asset is your health.
Therefore, the first step of your legacy journey is to focus on health. Here are the first tasks that I want you, and everyone else in your family and business, to take immediately:
1) Arrange to go to your family doctor for a complete physical in the next two to three weeks, especially if you have not had a full physical body examination recently.
2) At the physical examination, make sure that you ask for, and do, a thorough blood assessment PLUS any other doctor requested body scans to make sure that your health is OK. The reason for the thorough blood work is that your cells are miniature energy power plants. You need to figure out what your body really needs, and does not want, to function effectively. If you cannot get this information from your family doctor, check out alternative medicine providers like naturopaths. These first two tasks will transform your life within the next six months beyond your wildest imagination, especially if you have not being taking good care of your health recently.
3) Life is about movement! Remember that dead people are corpses because movement is no longer possible, including the simple act of breathing. Make sure that you take at least 10 deep breathes every day, do some type of physical exercise, and take some quiet time to figure out what is happening inside of you on a regular basis (for example – meditation).
4) Nutrition is about meeting the requirements of your cells so that your body functions properly. Spend at least 2 hours a week over the next three months learning about proper nutrition and go talk to a nutritionist about your health.
5) Your human body contains from 55% to 78% water, depending on body size. Drinking water regularly should be your highest priority on a daily basis. Drink at least eight glasses a day if possible and make sure that you have a water supply safely stored for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies.The following are some important facts about water:
- Water covers 71% of the Earth’s surface and is vital for all known forms of life.
- On Earth, 96.5% of the planet’s water is found in oceans, 1.7% in groundwater, 1.7% in glaciers and the ice caps of Antarctica and Greenland, a small fraction in other large water bodies, and 0.001% in the air as vapor, clouds (formed of solid and liquid water particles suspended in air), and precipitation.
- Only 2.5% of the Earth’s water is freshwater, and 98.8% of that water is in ice and groundwater.
- Less than 0.3% of all freshwater is in rivers, lakes, and the atmosphere, and an even smaller amount of the Earth’s freshwater (0.003%) is contained within biological bodies and manufactured products.
- Safe drinking water is essential to humans and other lifeforms.
- Approximately one billion people still lack access to safe water and over 2.5 billion people lack access to adequate sanitation.
- Some observers have estimated that by 2025 more than half of the world population will be facing water-based vulnerability.
- Approximately 70% of the fresh water used by humans goes to agriculture.
- To learn more about the importance of water in your life, click here.
6) Separate chronological age, such as “I am 50,” from your biological age, which is how healthy you truly are. What is the RealAge Test? It’s a unique calculation of your body’s health age, created by top doctors, including Dr. Mike Roizen and Dr. Mehmet Oz, and powered by the latest medical research. Take the test today so you can develop action plans to GET HEALTHIER and GROW YOUNGER!
To learn more about your real age, click here and take the real age test.
YOU: The Owner’s Manual, Updated and Expanded Edition: An Insider’s Guide to the Body that Will Make You Healthier and Younger
By Mehmet C. Oz, Michael F. Roizen
Between your full-length mirror and high-school biology class, you probably think you know a lot about the human body. While it’s true that we live in an age when we’re as obsessed with our bodies as we are with celebrity hairstyles, the reality is that most of us know very little about what chugs, churns, and thumps throughout this miraculous, scientific, and artistic system of anatomy. Yes, you’ve owned your skin-covered shell for decades, but you probably know more about your cell-phone plan than you do about your own body. When it comes to your longevity and quality of life, understanding your internal systems gives you the power, authority, and ability to live a healthier, younger, and better life.
The flagship book of the YOU series, which spawned three subsequent New York Times bestsellers, has now been expanded and updated to make you understand your body even better—perhaps too well.
YOU: The Owner’s Manual, Updated and Expanded Edition challenges your preconceived notions about how the human body works and ages, then takes you on a tour through all of the highways, back roads, and landmarks inside of you. In this update, the doctors have included a new chapter on the liver and pancreas, which will finally demystify the most exotic parts of our bodies; a new workout chapter that will finally get you moving; and nearly one hundred Q&As asked by you, the reader. It has also been updated throughout to give you up-to-the-minute know-how to not just understand what to do to keep fit, but also why and how.
The book opens with a quiz, “How Well Do You Know Your Body?,” which sets the stage for the following chapters. After taking the quiz, you’ll learn about all of your blood-pumping, food-digesting, and keys-remembering systems and organs, including the heart, brain, lungs, immune system, bones, and sensory organs. Each chapter also contains common myths of the particular body part that the authors will debunk.
Just as important, you’ll get the facts and advice you need to keep your body running long and strong. You’ll find out how diseases start and how they affect your body—as well as advice on how to prevent and beat conditions that threaten your quality of life. Complete with exercise tips, nutritional guidelines, simple lifestyle changes, and alternative approaches, YOU: The Owner’s Manual, Updated and Expanded Edition gives you an easy, comprehensive, and life-changing how-to plan for fending off the gremlins of aging. To top it off, this new edition includes even more great-tasting and calorie-saving recipes as part of the Owner’s Manual Diet—an eating plan that is designed with only one goal in mind: to help you live a younger life.
Welcome to your body. Why don’t you come on in and take a look around?
Building upon his critical work in Good Calories, Bad Calories and presenting fresh evidence for his claim, Gary Taubes revisits the urgent question of what’s making us fat—and how we can change.
He reveals the bad nutritional science of the last century—none more damaging or misguided than the “calories-in, calories-out” model of why we get fat—and the good science that has been ignored. He also answers the most persistent questions: Why are some people thin and others fat? What roles do exercise and genetics play in our weight? What foods should we eat, and what foods should we avoid? Persuasive, straightforward, and practical, Why We Get Fat is an essential guide to nutrition and weight management.