Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Tom Wujec"
Tom Wujec: Got a wicked problem? First, tell me how you make toast Making toast doesn’t sound very complicated — until someone asks you to draw the process, step by step. Tom Wujec loves asking people and teams to draw how they make toast, because the process reveals unexpected truths about how we can solve our biggest, most complicated problems at work. Learn how to run this exercise yourself, and hear Wujec’s surprising insights from watching thousands of people draw toast.
Tom Wujec presents some surprisingly deep research into the “marshmallow problem” — a simple team-building exercise that involves dry spaghetti, one yard of tape and a marshmallow. Who can build the tallest tower with these ingredients? And why does a surprising group always beat the average? Tom Wujec studies how we share and absorb information. He’s an innovative practitioner of business visualization — using design and technology to help groups solve problems and understand ideas. He is a Fellow at Autodesk. Why you should listen to him: Tom Wujec is a Fellow at Autodesk, the makers of design software for engineers, filmmakers, designers. At Autodesk, he has worked on software including SketchBook Pro, PortfolioWall and Maya (which won an Academy Award for its contribution to the film industry). As a Fellow, he helps companies work in the emerging field of business visualization, the art of using images, sketches and infographics to help teams solve complex problems as a group. He’s the author of several books, including Five-Star Mind: Games and Puzzles to Stimulate Your Creativity and Imagination.
Information designer Tom Wujec talks through three areas of the brain that help us understand words, images, feelings, connections.He asks: How can we best engage our brains to help us better understand big ideas? Tom Wujec studies how we share and absorb information. He’s an innovative practitioner of business visualization — using design and technology to help groups solve problems and understand ideas. He is a Fellow at Autodesk. Why you should listen to him: Tom Wujec is a Fellow at Autodesk, the makers of design software for engineers, filmmakers, designers. At Autodesk, he has worked on software including SketchBook Pro, PortfolioWall and Maya (which won an Academy Award for its contribution to the film industry). As a Fellow, he helps companies work in the emerging field of business visualization, the art of using images, sketches and infographics to help teams solve complex problems as a group.
Best Selling Author Enzo Calamo
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Access The #1 UHNW Newsletter!
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 5 Gold Award UHNW Newswires Plus Our 3 Silver Award HNW Newswires.
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Family Office Newswire
The #1 Family Office Newswire That Empowers Family Dynasties. Over 15,000 Complimentary Posts and growing rapidly with relevant topics!
Learn from Billionaires How To Handle Your Family Wealth.
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON BUSINESS
UHNW Wealth Management Newswire
The #1 UHNW Wealth Management Newswire For Living Your Dreams. Over 12,100 Complimentary Posts on important topics that show you the Secrets of Accumulating and Preserving Wealth!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON FINANCE AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Family Business Newswire
The #1 Family Business Newswire That Helps You Move From Success to Significance. Over 6,900 Complimentary Posts On Key Factors To Build A Profitable and Sustainable Business!
UHNW Real Estate Newswire
The #1 UHNW Real Estate Newswire for Luxury Homes and Commercial Real Estate. Check out the latest trends in real estate today with over 5,800 Complimentary posts.
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON LUXURY AND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
The #1 Philanthropist Newswire For Leaving A Legacy From The Heart. Check out the latest trends in philanthropy today with over 1,800 Complimentary posts. Learn what some of the greatest philanthropists in history believe about gratitude and giving!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON PHILANTHROPY
UHNW Lifestyles Newswire
The #1 UHNW Lifestyles Newswire For Living Your Dreams. Check out the latest trends in travel, jets, yachts, luxury cars, and fashion today with over 400 Complimentary posts. Learn what some of the richest people in the world are doing with their wealth!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON THE UHNW LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
Recent Blog Posts
- Billionaire Warren Buffett’s Berkshire applies to boost Wells Fargo stake above 10%July 1, 2016
- How the Gruccis Have Kept Their Fireworks Business in the Family for 166 YearsJuly 1, 2016
- James Packer and Mariah Carey expected to arrival in Italy next weekJuly 1, 2016
- Billionaire private-equity CEO David Rubenstein says Britain will almost certainly go into a recession and the US may followJuly 1, 2016
- America’s Offshore Tax Cheats Are Feeling the Heat Once AgainJuly 1, 2016
- Gold investors can teach stock investors a key lesson: StrategistJuly 1, 2016
- Counting The Super-Rich And Single-Family OfficesJune 30, 2016
- Can Rich Kids Learn the Value of Money?June 30, 2016
- Microsoft billionaire Paul Allen donates $1M to build housing for Seattle’s homelessJune 30, 2016
- Passing your business and wealth to the next generationJune 30, 2016
- Including universal life insurance as part of your legacy-building planJune 30, 2016
- Parents who opt out of workforce face hidden costsJune 30, 2016
- These Early Letters From Warren Buffett Hold the Key to Successful InvestingJune 30, 2016
- The expats who became 10% poorer overnightJune 30, 2016
- Retirement is making people more miserable than ever beforeJune 30, 2016
- Leo Messi’s Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men’s National TeamJune 30, 2016
- From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel WellingtonJune 30, 2016
- Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World’s Largest AirplaneJune 30, 2016
- The World’s Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingJune 30, 2016
- Warren Buffett: This Is the Best Investment Most People Can Buy — The Motley FoolJune 30, 2016
- 71% of Americans Think the U.S. Economy Is RiggedJune 30, 2016
- Andrew Luck Signs Richest Contract In NFL History Worth $140 MillionJune 30, 2016
- Telemedicine Companies See Mental Health As Next FrontierJune 30, 2016
- In Brexit month, investors dump shares, flee for safety of cashJune 30, 2016
- ‘Future Shock’ author Alvin Toffler has died at age 87June 30, 2016
- People in Japan are being paid to have babies, and it seems to be workingJune 30, 2016
- A senior GE executive recalls the devastating job interview that helped her ‘unearth a tenacity that has served me well since’June 30, 2016
- Companies That Got Rid Of Performance Ratings Aren’t Doing So Well, SadlyJune 30, 2016
- Here’s Why It Feels Like Rent Eats Up Your Entire PaycheckJune 30, 2016
- Biggest diamond in more than a century fails to sell after auction falls flatJune 30, 2016
- Coming Soon: Gut Bacteria That Actually Cure Your DiseaseJune 30, 2016
- Soros Says Brexit Has ‘Unleashed’ a Financial-Markets CrisisJune 30, 2016
- Robo-advisor CEO: Here’s why I told clients they couldn’t trade in sell-offJune 30, 2016
- Trump Institute offered get-rich schemes using others’ ideasJune 30, 2016
- Brexit tragedy no longer looks like ‘fait accompli’: SorosJune 30, 2016
LFO Website Statistics
- Today Visit: 11,540
- Yesterday Visit: 14,033
- Week Visit: 89,806
- Month Visit: 417,959
- Years Visit: 7,075,858
- Total Posts: 10,865