Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Tom Wujec"
Tom Wujec: Got a wicked problem? First, tell me how you make toast Making toast doesn’t sound very complicated — until someone asks you to draw the process, step by step. Tom Wujec loves asking people and teams to draw how they make toast, because the process reveals unexpected truths about how we can solve our biggest, most complicated problems at work. Learn how to run this exercise yourself, and hear Wujec’s surprising insights from watching thousands of people draw toast.
Tom Wujec presents some surprisingly deep research into the “marshmallow problem” — a simple team-building exercise that involves dry spaghetti, one yard of tape and a marshmallow. Who can build the tallest tower with these ingredients? And why does a surprising group always beat the average? Tom Wujec studies how we share and absorb information. He’s an innovative practitioner of business visualization — using design and technology to help groups solve problems and understand ideas. He is a Fellow at Autodesk. Why you should listen to him: Tom Wujec is a Fellow at Autodesk, the makers of design software for engineers, filmmakers, designers. At Autodesk, he has worked on software including SketchBook Pro, PortfolioWall and Maya (which won an Academy Award for its contribution to the film industry). As a Fellow, he helps companies work in the emerging field of business visualization, the art of using images, sketches and infographics to help teams solve complex problems as a group. He’s the author of several books, including Five-Star Mind: Games and Puzzles to Stimulate Your Creativity and Imagination.
Information designer Tom Wujec talks through three areas of the brain that help us understand words, images, feelings, connections.He asks: How can we best engage our brains to help us better understand big ideas? Tom Wujec studies how we share and absorb information. He’s an innovative practitioner of business visualization — using design and technology to help groups solve problems and understand ideas. He is a Fellow at Autodesk. Why you should listen to him: Tom Wujec is a Fellow at Autodesk, the makers of design software for engineers, filmmakers, designers. At Autodesk, he has worked on software including SketchBook Pro, PortfolioWall and Maya (which won an Academy Award for its contribution to the film industry). As a Fellow, he helps companies work in the emerging field of business visualization, the art of using images, sketches and infographics to help teams solve complex problems as a group.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- U.S. Buyers Snap Up Credit-Card Debt of Prudent CanadiansDecember 7, 2016
- Trump picks wrestling magnate Linda McMahon to lead Small Business AdministrationDecember 7, 2016
- A jewelry expert shares everything you need to know before buying an engagement ringDecember 7, 2016
- The 10 US cities where Americans have the best creditDecember 7, 2016
- SCHWARZMAN: Donald Trump is going to change the ‘architecture of the world’December 7, 2016
- How Millennials Are Changing the Face of PhilanthropyDecember 7, 2016
- 6 Life Lessons from Warren BuffettDecember 7, 2016
- ‘I’m going to negotiate prices’: Trump explains why he went after Boeing over Air Force OneDecember 7, 2016
- Outlook good for expanded accredited investor definition after strong approval in HouseDecember 7, 2016
- The Richest Men Ever: Here the 10 richest men ever in world history featuring two AfricansDecember 7, 2016
- Verizon to sell data centers to Equinix for $3.6 billionDecember 7, 2016
- Foreign firms spend £100bn buying British businesses so far in 2016 December 7, 2016
- No price like home: Big spenders reappear in ChinaDecember 7, 2016
- The 3 trends that will affect the economy in 2017December 7, 2016
- Deep value investing: dispelling the ultimate investing misconceptionsDecember 7, 2016
- Buffett, Soros and the Role of Robotic Logic in Investing RichesDecember 7, 2016
- Miami Condo King Jorge Perez, Donald Trump’s Latino Billionaire Friend, Expands Into MexicoDecember 7, 2016
- SoftBank founder Masayoshi Son: A ‘crazy’ billionaire obsessed with the futureDecember 7, 2016
- Billionaires Sergey Brin, David Tepper join Steve Ballmer, Stanley Druckenmiller In $850 Million Philanthropic Bet To Help Nation’s KidsDecember 7, 2016
- 7 of Yale’s super-elite secret societies ranked by wealthDecember 6, 2016
- Canada home to more than a million millionaires — but more are coming soonDecember 6, 2016
- Hot property destinations for the super wealthyDecember 6, 2016
- You may be higher up the global wealth pyramid than you thinkDecember 6, 2016
- 1% of Indians now hold nearly 60% of the country’s wealthDecember 6, 2016
- 8 things you should know about Singapore’s wealth gapDecember 6, 2016
- Q&A: Boosting retirement savings with Ida RademacherDecember 6, 2016
- Family of Malaysia’s Jho Low moves to protect assets in 1MDB probeDecember 6, 2016
- How Virgin’s Richard Branson makes and spends his millionsDecember 6, 2016
- 5 Billionaire entrepreneurs who take philanthropy very seriously – KnowStartupDecember 6, 2016
- Tony Robbins shares the best career advice he’s ever been givenDecember 6, 2016
- How Warren Buffett earns income from stocks that pay no dividendsDecember 6, 2016
- Here’s what we know about Trump’s $50 billion deal with a Japanese billionaireDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Our Full Conversation with Jewel: A Pioneer’s Purpose – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Our Full Conversation with Stephanie McMahon – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Survey of Household Economics and Decisionmaking: Holiday Spending – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Trump Effect on Family Offices – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Always Get BETTER – Pitbull (@pitbull) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Hans Zimmer’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@RealHansZimmer) – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Take RISKS – Wiz Khalifa (@wizkhalifa) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Ten Signs Your Boss Appreciates You — And Ten Signs They Don’tDecember 6, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics