Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "tom friedman"
Pankaj Ghemawat: Actually, the world isn’t flat It may seem that we’re living in a borderless world where ideas, goods and people flow freely from nation to nation. We’re not even close, says Pankaj Ghemawat. With great data (and an eye-opening survey), he argues that there’s a delta between perception and reality in a world that’s maybe not so hyperconnected after all. Our world is not flat, says ecnomist Pankaj Ghemawat — it’s at best semi-globalized, with limited interactions between countries and economies. Why you should listen to him: There seem to be two leading views of globalization: either that it is done and the world is flat (a view popularized by Tom Friedman) or that it has led to a world dominated by corporations (Naomi Klein). Pankaj Ghemawat disagrees with both — and his case, backed by data, can be convincing. His most recent book, World 3.0, based on extensive research and backed up with abundant data, explores the true face of globalization–and shows that the world is not one vast market, but many small, interconnected, discrete entities, with varying degrees of openness to one another. That even the most open economies are still relatively closed. That we live in a world of semi-globalization at best. Ghemawat also refutes the assumption that globalization leads to homogeneization. According to The Economist, World 3.0 “should be read by anyone who wants to understand the most important economic development of our time.” Ghemawat is a professor of strategic management at IESE Business School in Spain. In his latest work, he explores another kind of networked economy–the cross-border “geography” of Facebook and Twitter followers. “He refutes the idea that there is a single global economy…Instead, he argues, on the basis of various economic measures and indicators, nations are much more disconnected than we imagine. Regional differences exist and matter.” Harvard Business Review‘s “Thinkers50,” 2011
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- What Is Betsy DeVos’ Net Worth? The Billionaire Is Trump’s Secretary of EducationDecember 2, 2016
- ‘This makes a vast difference’: Canadian producers eye growth plans as OPEC cutsDecember 2, 2016
- U.S. dollar hasn’t been this high in 14 years and it’s clobbering just about everybody elseDecember 2, 2016
- Donald Trump’s cabinet choices want to tax Canadian imports 20 per centDecember 2, 2016
- Why even a crystal ball is no guarantee of making money in the stock marketDecember 2, 2016
- Couple dreams of retiring to tropical paradise, but breaking ties with Canada may not be cheapDecember 2, 2016
- Fed Should Lead Global Rate Rise, Former BOC Governor SaysDecember 2, 2016
- With Trump Threatening Nafta, Canada Opens Its Doors to MexicansDecember 2, 2016
- Here’s how Wall Street is reacting to Starbucks CEO Schultz stepping downDecember 2, 2016
- Here’s why you should care about the Italian referendumDecember 2, 2016
- OPEC has kept oil markets on a roller coaster — and that’s not likely to changeDecember 2, 2016
- The top 10 investment ideas for 2017: UBSDecember 2, 2016
- How Starbucks’ Howard Schultz went from the projects to creating 300,000 jobs and a $3 billion fortuneDecember 2, 2016
- Mexico on Carrier deal: ‘Trump is telling the truth’ about saving US jobsDecember 2, 2016
- ‘Unnatural’ for Trump to disconnect from his businesses, Blackstone’s billionaire CEO saysDecember 2, 2016
- The No. 1 thing successful married couples never do with their moneyDecember 2, 2016
- Trump is forming an economic advisory team with the CEOs of Disney, General Motors, JPMorgan, and moreDecember 2, 2016
- Unemployment rate tumbles to a 9-year lowDecember 2, 2016
- There’s an ‘invisible majority’ in America that has been left behind by financial innovationDecember 2, 2016
- There’s only one tech CEO on Trump’s economic advisory team — and she’s not from Silicon ValleyDecember 2, 2016
- ‘This is not a roster that says ‘the economy is rigged”: Meet the economic leadership team Trump is buildingDecember 2, 2016
- What ‘are so many of them doing?’ 95 million not in US labor forceDecember 2, 2016
- Guess which billionaires get to keep the billions they got off of Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi scheme?December 2, 2016
- Massive oil discovery in Texas will lead to decades of improved energy independence for the U.S. – NaturalNews.comDecember 2, 2016
- It’s actually sad to be rich: SoftBank’s billionaire chief Masayoshi SonDecember 2, 2016
- Where Did The World’s Richest People Go To College?December 2, 2016
- Warren Buffett’s Strategy to Get Income From Any Stock — The Motley FoolDecember 2, 2016
- After Losing China to Alibaba, Amazon Taking No Prisoners in IndiaDecember 2, 2016
- Amazon’s Growing Power In The U.S. EconomyDecember 2, 2016
- Billionaire Bashing: Media suggest Trump’s wealthy picks will screw the rest of usDecember 2, 2016
- Mexican billionaire Slim says Trump could be good for MexicoDecember 2, 2016
- Toyota deal adds city tech executive to billionaires list – Nairobi NewsDecember 2, 2016
- A Few Billionaires Are Turning Medical Philanthropy On Its HeadDecember 2, 2016
- Micek: The populist and his crew of billionairesDecember 2, 2016
- How I Used Real Estate to Completely Fund My Kid’s College EducationDecember 2, 2016
- Accel Partners raises $450 million India fundDecember 2, 2016
- Richard Branson: ‘Thousands’ will go to space soonDecember 2, 2016
- Israel’s Gett gets $100 million loan from Russian SberbankDecember 2, 2016
- MENA millionaire numbers set to grow to 460,000 by 2021December 2, 2016
- Crown Prince Becomes First New Thai King in Seven DecadesDecember 2, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics