Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "serial entrepreneur"
The Model of Hope: Daniel Simkin and Ethan Wasserman Daniel Simkin is the co-founder and co-director of HopeBook, Inc, a nonprofit organization dedicated to help cancer patients. He was born and raised in Venezuela. In 1997 he was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and the doctors’ prognosis revealed that Daniel would only live for two months. He not only survived and lived past those two months, but he fought cancer for a year. He remembers that there were 23 other children in the Cancer Ward at that time who were also battling this horrible disease, of which he is one of only three survivors from that group. Today he has been cancer free for 15 years. For Daniel, cancer has changed his entire viewpoint on life, and he really enjoys helping cancer patients. Daniel is the co-founder and co-director of HopeBook, Inc, a non-profit organization dedicated to help cancer patients. Currently, Daniel lives and studies in New York City. He is majoring in Business Management and minoring in Mathematics at Yeshiva University and will be graduating in 2014. Daniel is a serial entrepreneur who, at 22 years of age, has created six different companies. Daniel plans to continue dedicating his time to those with cancer. Ethan Wasserman is a co-founder of HopeBook, a non-profit that helps young cancer patients through the tough challenges they face everyday. His co-founder suffered from cancer and realized that even simple questions like, “Why is this happening to me?” are hard to answer. HopeBook was started to provide these answers and stop patients from feeling alone. HopeBook is a community project dedicated to creating, distributing and providing hope to patients in the form of a book. This interactive diary is a collection of information, games, health facts and stories of people who overcame the same struggles and are alive and thriving today. It provides a vision of a future to patients by sharing stories of many others who survived the same disease. It has created a network of friends who use their experiences to help current patients. Ethan graduated Yeshiva University with degreesin Psychology and Political Science. He is currently a Presidential Fellow for the Sy Syms School of Business at YU.
Fun is the Future: Mastering Gamification Gamification is fundamentally rewriting the rules of engagement for product design and marketing. From Foursquare to Farmville and from Nike to the Navy, game mechanics like points, badges, levels, challenges, rewards and leaderboards are being used in ever greater numbers. But what does this mean for “traditional” marketing & UI/UX and how do you leverage this trend in your engagement strategy? Moreover, how do we measure success, and why will every company have a Chief Engagement Officer in the next few years? Find out more in this in-depth discussion with Gamification Expert, Gabe Zichermann — author of “Game-Based Marketing” and the Gamification.co blog, and Chair of the Gamification Summit. GABE ZICHERMANN is an author, highly rated public speaker and serial entrepreneur. His most recent book,Game-Based Marketing (Wiley, 4/2010) has achieved critical and industry acclaim for its detailed look at innovators who blend the power of games with brand strategy. His next book on game mechanics is a detailed technical look at architecture and implementation. Gabe is also the Chair of the Gamification Workshops and Summit, upcoming events that bring together the leading minds in Gamification and Engagement Science – http://gsummit.com. A resident of NYC, Gabe is a board member of StartOut.org, advisor to a number of startups and Facilitator for the NYC chapter of the Founder
Steve Blank: “Entrepreneurship is a Calling” Steve Blank, serial entrepreneur and Stanford consulting associate professor, explains what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur. He appeared at the E-Provocateur speaker series hosted by the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies (CES) at the Stanford Graduate School of Business on October 23, 2012.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- U.S. Buyers Snap Up Credit-Card Debt of Prudent CanadiansDecember 7, 2016
- Trump picks wrestling magnate Linda McMahon to lead Small Business AdministrationDecember 7, 2016
- A jewelry expert shares everything you need to know before buying an engagement ringDecember 7, 2016
- The 10 US cities where Americans have the best creditDecember 7, 2016
- SCHWARZMAN: Donald Trump is going to change the ‘architecture of the world’December 7, 2016
- How Millennials Are Changing the Face of PhilanthropyDecember 7, 2016
- 6 Life Lessons from Warren BuffettDecember 7, 2016
- ‘I’m going to negotiate prices’: Trump explains why he went after Boeing over Air Force OneDecember 7, 2016
- Outlook good for expanded accredited investor definition after strong approval in HouseDecember 7, 2016
- The Richest Men Ever: Here the 10 richest men ever in world history featuring two AfricansDecember 7, 2016
- Verizon to sell data centers to Equinix for $3.6 billionDecember 7, 2016
- Foreign firms spend £100bn buying British businesses so far in 2016 December 7, 2016
- No price like home: Big spenders reappear in ChinaDecember 7, 2016
- The 3 trends that will affect the economy in 2017December 7, 2016
- Deep value investing: dispelling the ultimate investing misconceptionsDecember 7, 2016
- Buffett, Soros and the Role of Robotic Logic in Investing RichesDecember 7, 2016
- Miami Condo King Jorge Perez, Donald Trump’s Latino Billionaire Friend, Expands Into MexicoDecember 7, 2016
- SoftBank founder Masayoshi Son: A ‘crazy’ billionaire obsessed with the futureDecember 7, 2016
- Billionaires Sergey Brin, David Tepper join Steve Ballmer, Stanley Druckenmiller In $850 Million Philanthropic Bet To Help Nation’s KidsDecember 7, 2016
- 7 of Yale’s super-elite secret societies ranked by wealthDecember 6, 2016
- Canada home to more than a million millionaires — but more are coming soonDecember 6, 2016
- Hot property destinations for the super wealthyDecember 6, 2016
- You may be higher up the global wealth pyramid than you thinkDecember 6, 2016
- 1% of Indians now hold nearly 60% of the country’s wealthDecember 6, 2016
- 8 things you should know about Singapore’s wealth gapDecember 6, 2016
- Q&A: Boosting retirement savings with Ida RademacherDecember 6, 2016
- Family of Malaysia’s Jho Low moves to protect assets in 1MDB probeDecember 6, 2016
- How Virgin’s Richard Branson makes and spends his millionsDecember 6, 2016
- 5 Billionaire entrepreneurs who take philanthropy very seriously – KnowStartupDecember 6, 2016
- Tony Robbins shares the best career advice he’s ever been givenDecember 6, 2016
- How Warren Buffett earns income from stocks that pay no dividendsDecember 6, 2016
- Here’s what we know about Trump’s $50 billion deal with a Japanese billionaireDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Our Full Conversation with Jewel: A Pioneer’s Purpose – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Our Full Conversation with Stephanie McMahon – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Survey of Household Economics and Decisionmaking: Holiday Spending – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Trump Effect on Family Offices – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Always Get BETTER – Pitbull (@pitbull) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Hans Zimmer’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@RealHansZimmer) – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Take RISKS – Wiz Khalifa (@wizkhalifa) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Ten Signs Your Boss Appreciates You — And Ten Signs They Don’tDecember 6, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics