Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "serial entrepreneur"
The Model of Hope: Daniel Simkin and Ethan Wasserman Daniel Simkin is the co-founder and co-director of HopeBook, Inc, a nonprofit organization dedicated to help cancer patients. He was born and raised in Venezuela. In 1997 he was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and the doctors’ prognosis revealed that Daniel would only live for two months. He not only survived and lived past those two months, but he fought cancer for a year. He remembers that there were 23 other children in the Cancer Ward at that time who were also battling this horrible disease, of which he is one of only three survivors from that group. Today he has been cancer free for 15 years. For Daniel, cancer has changed his entire viewpoint on life, and he really enjoys helping cancer patients. Daniel is the co-founder and co-director of HopeBook, Inc, a non-profit organization dedicated to help cancer patients. Currently, Daniel lives and studies in New York City. He is majoring in Business Management and minoring in Mathematics at Yeshiva University and will be graduating in 2014. Daniel is a serial entrepreneur who, at 22 years of age, has created six different companies. Daniel plans to continue dedicating his time to those with cancer. Ethan Wasserman is a co-founder of HopeBook, a non-profit that helps young cancer patients through the tough challenges they face everyday. His co-founder suffered from cancer and realized that even simple questions like, “Why is this happening to me?” are hard to answer. HopeBook was started to provide these answers and stop patients from feeling alone. HopeBook is a community project dedicated to creating, distributing and providing hope to patients in the form of a book. This interactive diary is a collection of information, games, health facts and stories of people who overcame the same struggles and are alive and thriving today. It provides a vision of a future to patients by sharing stories of many others who survived the same disease. It has created a network of friends who use their experiences to help current patients. Ethan graduated Yeshiva University with degreesin Psychology and Political Science. He is currently a Presidential Fellow for the Sy Syms School of Business at YU.
Fun is the Future: Mastering Gamification Gamification is fundamentally rewriting the rules of engagement for product design and marketing. From Foursquare to Farmville and from Nike to the Navy, game mechanics like points, badges, levels, challenges, rewards and leaderboards are being used in ever greater numbers. But what does this mean for “traditional” marketing & UI/UX and how do you leverage this trend in your engagement strategy? Moreover, how do we measure success, and why will every company have a Chief Engagement Officer in the next few years? Find out more in this in-depth discussion with Gamification Expert, Gabe Zichermann — author of “Game-Based Marketing” and the Gamification.co blog, and Chair of the Gamification Summit. GABE ZICHERMANN is an author, highly rated public speaker and serial entrepreneur. His most recent book,Game-Based Marketing (Wiley, 4/2010) has achieved critical and industry acclaim for its detailed look at innovators who blend the power of games with brand strategy. His next book on game mechanics is a detailed technical look at architecture and implementation. Gabe is also the Chair of the Gamification Workshops and Summit, upcoming events that bring together the leading minds in Gamification and Engagement Science – http://gsummit.com. A resident of NYC, Gabe is a board member of StartOut.org, advisor to a number of startups and Facilitator for the NYC chapter of the Founder
Steve Blank: “Entrepreneurship is a Calling” Steve Blank, serial entrepreneur and Stanford consulting associate professor, explains what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur. He appeared at the E-Provocateur speaker series hosted by the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies (CES) at the Stanford Graduate School of Business on October 23, 2012.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Pursue Those Scary Dreams and Crazy Ideas to Make Every Day Your Best Day EverFebruary 20, 2017
- How to Help Employees Remember What They Learned in TrainingFebruary 20, 2017
- 5 Things to Look for When Hiring a Consulting FirmFebruary 20, 2017
- You’re Not Elon Musk or Richard Branson. Here’s What You Need to Know About Approaching the Media.February 20, 2017
- Who Needs Goals When You Can Develop New, Good HabitsFebruary 20, 2017
- 6 Tips For Leaders to Set Smart Sales GoalsFebruary 20, 2017
- Why Some Startups Succeed (and Why Most Fail)February 20, 2017
- Want a More Creative Team? Start by Taming Your Own Ego.February 20, 2017
- Presidential Lessons in Leadership and BusinessFebruary 20, 2017
- 3 Key Steps to Expand Your Culture to New CitiesFebruary 20, 2017
- 15 Science-Backed Memory Tips to Help You Succeed (Infographic)February 20, 2017
- 9 Small-Business Trends That Should Be on Every Entrepreneur’s RadarFebruary 20, 2017
- What This CEO Learned by Working in His Company’s Call CenterFebruary 20, 2017
- Sorry But Successful People Don’t Care About Your Brilliant IdeaFebruary 20, 2017
- 5 Important Business Lessons You Can Learn from Billionaire Oprah WinfreyFebruary 20, 2017
- Smartphones are making your car insurance more expensiveFebruary 20, 2017
- China’s economy is dangerously close to unravelingFebruary 20, 2017
- Hitler’s phone sold for almost $250k at US auctionFebruary 20, 2017
- Mark Cuban: Robots will ‘cause unemployment and we need to prepare for it’February 20, 2017
- A 31-year-old millionaire who’s read 360 personal finance books shares his favoriteFebruary 20, 2017
- 3 mistakes you want to avoid with your bond portfolioFebruary 20, 2017
- Japan is the cheapest stock market in the developed worldFebruary 20, 2017
- China and Shadow Financing | Mark MobiusFebruary 20, 2017
- An important psychological shift is taking place in the US economyFebruary 20, 2017
- 4 questions to ask yourself to make sure you get the most out of your travel rewards cardFebruary 20, 2017
- Here’s when you should — and shouldn’t — hire a financial plannerFebruary 20, 2017
- 10 jobs that will make you happy and richFebruary 20, 2017
- The 22 best places to live in America if you want to make a lot of moneyFebruary 20, 2017
- This is the greatest Corvette ever – and it’s only $70,000February 20, 2017
- Jose Cuervo Goes Public, Makes Billionaires Out Of Tequila Industry PioneersFebruary 20, 2017
- The Most Successful Hedge Funds In The World Right NowFebruary 20, 2017
- Oprah Sold A Painting For $150 Million Last YearFebruary 20, 2017
- The Yankees Are Paying Alex Rodriguez More Than $100,000 Per Day Not To Play… So They Invited Him To Spring TrainingFebruary 20, 2017
- British territory seizes Russian billionaire’s super-yachtFebruary 20, 2017
- A Billionaire’s Party Is a Lens on Wealth in the Trump Era | BusinessMirrorFebruary 20, 2017
- Snap Co-Founder Spiegel Inches Closer to $588 Million PaydayFebruary 20, 2017
- The 9 Traits That Define Great LeadershipFebruary 19, 2017
- 10 Effective Communication Habits of the Most Successful PeopleFebruary 19, 2017
- Getting In The Zone: 5 Strategies To Help You Keep Focus, Be Calm and Perform Under PressureFebruary 19, 2017
- How Great Leaders Pull and Push To SuccessFebruary 19, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics