Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "serial entrepreneur"
The Model of Hope: Daniel Simkin and Ethan Wasserman Daniel Simkin is the co-founder and co-director of HopeBook, Inc, a nonprofit organization dedicated to help cancer patients. He was born and raised in Venezuela. In 1997 he was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and the doctors’ prognosis revealed that Daniel would only live for two months. He not only survived and lived past those two months, but he fought cancer for a year. He remembers that there were 23 other children in the Cancer Ward at that time who were also battling this horrible disease, of which he is one of only three survivors from that group. Today he has been cancer free for 15 years. For Daniel, cancer has changed his entire viewpoint on life, and he really enjoys helping cancer patients. Daniel is the co-founder and co-director of HopeBook, Inc, a non-profit organization dedicated to help cancer patients. Currently, Daniel lives and studies in New York City. He is majoring in Business Management and minoring in Mathematics at Yeshiva University and will be graduating in 2014. Daniel is a serial entrepreneur who, at 22 years of age, has created six different companies. Daniel plans to continue dedicating his time to those with cancer. Ethan Wasserman is a co-founder of HopeBook, a non-profit that helps young cancer patients through the tough challenges they face everyday. His co-founder suffered from cancer and realized that even simple questions like, “Why is this happening to me?” are hard to answer. HopeBook was started to provide these answers and stop patients from feeling alone. HopeBook is a community project dedicated to creating, distributing and providing hope to patients in the form of a book. This interactive diary is a collection of information, games, health facts and stories of people who overcame the same struggles and are alive and thriving today. It provides a vision of a future to patients by sharing stories of many others who survived the same disease. It has created a network of friends who use their experiences to help current patients. Ethan graduated Yeshiva University with degreesin Psychology and Political Science. He is currently a Presidential Fellow for the Sy Syms School of Business at YU.
Fun is the Future: Mastering Gamification Gamification is fundamentally rewriting the rules of engagement for product design and marketing. From Foursquare to Farmville and from Nike to the Navy, game mechanics like points, badges, levels, challenges, rewards and leaderboards are being used in ever greater numbers. But what does this mean for “traditional” marketing & UI/UX and how do you leverage this trend in your engagement strategy? Moreover, how do we measure success, and why will every company have a Chief Engagement Officer in the next few years? Find out more in this in-depth discussion with Gamification Expert, Gabe Zichermann — author of “Game-Based Marketing” and the Gamification.co blog, and Chair of the Gamification Summit. GABE ZICHERMANN is an author, highly rated public speaker and serial entrepreneur. His most recent book,Game-Based Marketing (Wiley, 4/2010) has achieved critical and industry acclaim for its detailed look at innovators who blend the power of games with brand strategy. His next book on game mechanics is a detailed technical look at architecture and implementation. Gabe is also the Chair of the Gamification Workshops and Summit, upcoming events that bring together the leading minds in Gamification and Engagement Science – http://gsummit.com. A resident of NYC, Gabe is a board member of StartOut.org, advisor to a number of startups and Facilitator for the NYC chapter of the Founder
Steve Blank: “Entrepreneurship is a Calling” Steve Blank, serial entrepreneur and Stanford consulting associate professor, explains what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur. He appeared at the E-Provocateur speaker series hosted by the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies (CES) at the Stanford Graduate School of Business on October 23, 2012.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- The data geeks are taking over Wall StreetMarch 29, 2017
- How to lose friends and ‘exfoliate’ people — Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is caught between 2 worlds, and his friends are cutting tiesMarch 29, 2017
- Investors like hedge funds with powerful-sounding names, even if they fail to deliverMarch 29, 2017
- Why waking up at 5 AM every day just makes senseMarch 29, 2017
- Why this self-made millionaire carries a waiter’s pad and says you should tooMarch 29, 2017
- Santoli: Here’s why BlackRock is throwing in the towel on human stock pickingMarch 29, 2017
- Say hello to your new retirement haven. Hint: It’s not Florida.March 29, 2017
- Feadship Launches 35-Meter Superyacht LetaniMarch 29, 2017
- The World’s Largest Passenger-Jet Window Is Being Developed for the BBJMarch 29, 2017
- This Is How Much You Need To Make To Be In The Top 1% Of Each StateMarch 29, 2017
- Wang Wei Is Now The Third-Richest Man In China. Wait, Who?March 29, 2017
- A Billionaire Irish Mob Boss Reportedly Bought A Commercial Cargo Ship For His Drug SuppliesMarch 29, 2017
- How Tyler Perry Turned An Abusive Childhood Into A $600 Million Personal FortuneMarch 29, 2017
- From Slave To Millionaire Land Owner: The Biddy Mason StoryMarch 29, 2017
- Huge 706-Carat Diamond Unearthed In Sierra LeoneMarch 29, 2017
- These 8 Billionaires Had A Very Good 2016March 29, 2017
- DeMarcus Ware Turned Down $9 Million To RetireMarch 29, 2017
- Lamborghini Unveils Its First 4-Door Crossover SUV Since The 80s, The UrusMarch 29, 2017
- Liang Xinjun, Billionaire Co-Founder Of China Investment Firm Fosun, Departs As CEOMarch 29, 2017
- From startup to shutdown: 5 tips for entrepreneurs from billionaire Richard BransonMarch 28, 2017
- Goldcorp spends nearly $1 billion to get into Chilean joint venture with Barrick GoldMarch 28, 2017
- The UK is about to formally trigger the Brexit process — here’s what that meansMarch 28, 2017
- Billionaire Mittal Sells $952 Million Stake in India Tower UnitMarch 28, 2017
- Picasso, Monet, and Other Legendary Artists Stayed at These Posh HotelsMarch 28, 2017
- Kavalan’s Five New Single Malts Are Spirited StandoutsMarch 28, 2017
- Sneak Peek: The Waldorf Astoria Beverly HillsMarch 28, 2017
- How middle-class and even wealthy American families are sliding inexorably into the redMarch 27, 2017
- New cars are taking longer to sell than they have since 2009March 27, 2017
- As the stock market sags, it might be time to turn bullishMarch 27, 2017
- Why Your Organization Needs You To Check Your Ego At The DoorMarch 27, 2017
- Amancio Ortega Now World’s Third-Richest Person As Net Worth Soars $1.2 BillionMarch 27, 2017
- Celeb 100: The World’s Highest-Paid Celebrities Of 2016March 27, 2017
- Introducing The Forbes SportsMoney Index, The Definitive Money Ranking In SportsMarch 27, 2017
- Forbes 2017 Billionaires List: Meet The Richest People On The PlanetMarch 27, 2017
- Inside the exclusive New York gym where Hugh Jackman, Victoria’s Secret models and Wall Streeters work outMarch 27, 2017
- Here’s how Warren Buffett pays such a low tax rateMarch 27, 2017
- Life Insurance Policy Selection and DesignMarch 27, 2017
- Think Global to Avoid Shrinking U.S. Stock MarketMarch 27, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics