Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Public Speaking"
Attracting the Sharks: Bruce Marcey Bruce Marcey is a communication consultant and speech coach. He is currently the primary consultant with Influence Communication Consulting and works with corporations, executives and athletes to help them effectively communicate their message for impact and influence. He has also taught Public Speaking and Persuasion Theory at several Universities, and currently is an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the Knight School of Communication at Queens University of Charlotte. Bruce has a B.A. in International Politics from Bucknell University and a Ph.D. in Rhetoric from Regent University.
The Discipline of Finishing: Conor Neill If you had 1000€ and you could invest that money in someone’s future, who would you bet on? Is it yourself? Outstanding speaker Conor Neill from IESE Business School illustrates how to self apply the three criteria Warren Buffett uses to choose the people in which he trusts with his investments.
Lessons From the Hot Tub – Motivational Speech for Success in Business and Sales Motivational Speaker Rich Grof, tells us of a life changing story he learned sitting in a hot tube while on vacation. Listen as he explains what it takes to succeed and achieve your goals in this memorable story.
Vince Poscente | 135 mph, Dallas Speaker – Motivational Speaker Vince Poscente knows a little something about focus, commitment, and defying the odds. At age 26, he decided to take up speed skiing and pursue it competitively. Only 4 years later, he was vying for Gold in the Winter Olympics. Today, he is an internationally sought speaker and consultant of the New York Times Best Selling Book, “The Age of Speed: Learning to Thrive in a More-Faster-Now world”! Vince explains how to take control of you time, your priorities, and your talents – and start making your life and your business everything you want it to be. With his infectious energy, warmth, and humor, Texas motivational speaker Vince Poscente makes each keynote speech as memorable as it is valuable.
The Truth – Secrets to Success, Motivational Speech, by Eric Thomas Eric Thomas, a motivational speaker, talks to a group of students on being successful in life and what it takes to accomplish goals.
The Energised Leader Keynote Part One Paul Mitchell Speaker and Author speaks to entrepreneurs on being an energised leader who leads with integrity, authenticity and vitality. This is the first part in a series of videos from the same keynote. Be sure to watch them all for best leadership learning. Part Two This is the second insightful instalment in the series with a key take away on getting a good baseline… Part Three This is the third insightful instalment in the series of mastering leading self to lead others… with more energy Part Four This is the fourth and final insightful instalment in the series.
Leadership is a State of Mind – Michelle Ray Michelle Ray is a highly sought-after international business keynote speaker, consultant, author and educator who demonstrates a deep understanding of importance of self-leadership in business and in life. Michelle believes that leadership is a state of mind and helps individuals at any stage of their career to master personal leadership…the ability to take charge of oneself first in any situation. Michelle speaks passionately about self — actualization, the importance of outstanding leadership in the workplace and the responsibility of positive communication and influence.
Who would like a $20 bill? Author Unknown “A well-known speaker started off his seminar holding up a $20.00 bill. In the room of 200, he asked, “Who would like this $20 bill?” Hands started going up. He said, “I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this.” He proceeded to crumple up the $20 dollar bill. He then asked, “Who still wants it…?” Still the hands were up in the air. “Well,” he replied, “What if I do this?” And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. “Now, who still wants it?” Still the hands went into the air. “My friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20. Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We may feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who DO LOVE you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but by WHO WE ARE. You are special – Don’t EVER forget it.”
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Access The #1 UHNW Newsletter!
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 8 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
#1 Family Office Newswire
The #1 Family Office Newswire That Empowers Family Dynasties. Over 15,800 Complimentary Posts and growing rapidly with relevant topics!
Learn from Billionaires How To Handle Your Family Wealth.
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON BUSINESS
#1 UHNW Wealth Management Newswire
The #1 UHNW Wealth Management Newswire For Living Your Dreams. Over 12,400 Complimentary Posts on important topics that show you the Secrets of Accumulating and Preserving Wealth!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON FINANCE AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT
#1 Family Business Newswire
The #1 Family Business Newswire That Helps You Move From Success to Significance. Over 6,900 Complimentary Posts On Key Factors To Build A Profitable and Sustainable Business!
#1 UHNW Real Estate Newswire
The #1 UHNW Real Estate Newswire for Luxury Homes and Commercial Real Estate. Check out the latest trends in real estate today with over 5,800 Complimentary posts.
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON LUXURY AND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
#1 Philanthropy Newswire
The #1 Philanthropist Newswire For Leaving A Legacy From The Heart. Check out the latest trends in philanthropy today with over 1,900 Complimentary posts. Learn what some of the greatest philanthropists in history believe about gratitude and giving!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON PHILANTHROPY
#1 UHNW Lifestyles Newswire
The #1 UHNW Lifestyles Newswire For Living Your Dreams. Check out the latest trends in travel, jets, yachts, luxury cars, and fashion today with over 400 Complimentary posts. Learn what some of the richest people in the world are doing with their wealth!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON THE UHNW LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
Recent Blog Posts
- Column: Older and jobless – the U.S. recovery’s forgotten storySeptember 26, 2016
- Millions of Americans Climbed Out of Poverty Last YearSeptember 26, 2016
- Seven Warning Signs Of A Bad BossSeptember 26, 2016
- Ten Signs You’re Interviewing With A Bad EmployerSeptember 26, 2016
- Kidney Stones? Science Suggests Heading To Disney WorldSeptember 26, 2016
- Lost Your Passion For Work? It’s Your Fault (And How To Get Out Of Your Rut)September 26, 2016
- How To Overcome Adversity In 2 StepsSeptember 26, 2016
- Here’s Why Employers Should Adopt Amazon’s 30-Hour WorkweekSeptember 26, 2016
- Five Reasons Not To Hire Someone — Even If They’re QualifiedSeptember 26, 2016
- Do You Need A 2-millimeter Shift? | Tony Robbins – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- The Biggest Secret Hiding in Donald Trump’s Tax Returns – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- George Carlin’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- The rise of the high net worth CanadiansSeptember 26, 2016
- China’s self-proclaimed ‘most charismatic philanthropist’ accused of falsifying millions in donationsSeptember 26, 2016
- Still no will, but work to settle Prince estate forges aheadSeptember 26, 2016
- Where Are the Customers’ Yachts? – GuruFocus.comSeptember 26, 2016
- Barbara Corcoran is totally unrecognizable in high school cheerleading pics from 1969September 26, 2016
- Billionaires Warren Buffett, Bill Gates have similar ideas about how much money to leave your kidsSeptember 26, 2016
- Let’s teach for mastery — not test scores | Sal Khan – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: “Writings on the Wall” | Talks at Google – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- David Bowie’s art collection hits the auction block – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- Things We Pay Too Much For – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- Liver Before Heart: Reversing Combined Organ Transplantation – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- Dr. Pritish Tosh discusses hand, foot and mouth disease – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- Take a Ride On The Space Balloon – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- Survey of Household Economics and Decisionmaking: Auto Lending – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- 9 Forms of Capital for Entrepreneurs – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- Jim Parsons Named Highest Paid TV Actor – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- Mike Weir on the passing of The King of golf – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- Foot doctor used own implants on patients – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- New to Canada? Learn about taxes. – YouTubeSeptember 26, 2016
- Robo-advisors are gaining popularity with high-net-worth investorsSeptember 26, 2016
- This is the Audi SUV we’ve all been waiting forSeptember 26, 2016
- Foxconn’s Terry Gou and biotech billionaire Patrick Soon-Shiong join hands to battle cancer- Nikkei Asian ReviewSeptember 26, 2016
- Mark Cuban Net Worth vs. Donald Trump Net Worth: Battle of the Billionaires!September 26, 2016
LFO Website Statistics