Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Naomi Klein"
Pankaj Ghemawat: Actually, the world isn’t flat It may seem that we’re living in a borderless world where ideas, goods and people flow freely from nation to nation. We’re not even close, says Pankaj Ghemawat. With great data (and an eye-opening survey), he argues that there’s a delta between perception and reality in a world that’s maybe not so hyperconnected after all. Our world is not flat, says ecnomist Pankaj Ghemawat — it’s at best semi-globalized, with limited interactions between countries and economies. Why you should listen to him: There seem to be two leading views of globalization: either that it is done and the world is flat (a view popularized by Tom Friedman) or that it has led to a world dominated by corporations (Naomi Klein). Pankaj Ghemawat disagrees with both — and his case, backed by data, can be convincing. His most recent book, World 3.0, based on extensive research and backed up with abundant data, explores the true face of globalization–and shows that the world is not one vast market, but many small, interconnected, discrete entities, with varying degrees of openness to one another. That even the most open economies are still relatively closed. That we live in a world of semi-globalization at best. Ghemawat also refutes the assumption that globalization leads to homogeneization. According to The Economist, World 3.0 “should be read by anyone who wants to understand the most important economic development of our time.” Ghemawat is a professor of strategic management at IESE Business School in Spain. In his latest work, he explores another kind of networked economy–the cross-border “geography” of Facebook and Twitter followers. “He refutes the idea that there is a single global economy…Instead, he argues, on the basis of various economic measures and indicators, nations are much more disconnected than we imagine. Regional differences exist and matter.” Harvard Business Review‘s “Thinkers50,” 2011
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Embrace the Caribbean Lifestyle by Buying a Beach House on AnguillaApril 24, 2017
- Indonesia’s Exotic New Private-Island ResortApril 24, 2017
- Experience Rosé Like Never Before with This New Riedel Wine GlassApril 24, 2017
- Remember When Alec Baldwin Starred In Capital One Ads? He Donated All Of That Money To CharityApril 24, 2017
- Buffett’s Foundation Donating $90 Million Supporting Women Of ColorApril 24, 2017
- Australian Toy Maker Born In A Refugee Camp Becomes BillionaireApril 24, 2017
- The 10 Highest-Earning Golfers Of All TimeApril 24, 2017
- LeBron James Doesn’t Want Endorsement Deals From Public Companies… And It’s A BRILLIANT Business MoveApril 24, 2017
- Bill and Melinda Gates receive Légion d’Honneur medalsApril 24, 2017
- Everything you need to know about Amber Heard, the actress who seems to be dating Elon MuskApril 24, 2017
- A wealth management veteran explains why understanding emotions is key to investingApril 23, 2017
- 15 habits of self-made millionaires, from a man who spent 5 years studying rich peopleApril 23, 2017
- Happiness expert shares the one key both philosophers and scientists agree is necessary to be happyApril 23, 2017
- Billionaire Larry Ellison teamed up with Robert De Niro and chef Nobu Matsuhisa to open a hotel where rooms start at $1,100 a nightApril 23, 2017
- 2 major new polls show Trump will conclude his first 100 days as the least popular president in modern historyApril 23, 2017
- Inside the 7 Most Luxurious Suites at SeaApril 23, 2017
- 10 Trips to Take Before It’s Too LateApril 23, 2017
- Christie’s Beverly Hills Flagship Features Exhibition Worth Around $500 MillionApril 23, 2017
- Is Amsterdam the World’s New Culinary Capital?April 23, 2017
- Four Seasons Is Building Magical Homes at Disney World—Here’s an Inside LookApril 23, 2017
- Six Visionary Electric Vehicles Designed with Earth Day in MindApril 23, 2017
- Can This Luxurious Nile Cruise Ship Revive Egypt’s Tourism Industry?April 23, 2017
- 10 Hybrid Superyachts for Earth DayApril 23, 2017
- Oil Falls Below $50 as Surging U.S. Output Undermines OPEC CutsApril 23, 2017
- I Make My Employees Go Tech-Free When They Take Time OffApril 23, 2017
- World’s Big Economies Cast An Uneasy Eye On U.S.April 23, 2017
- Look How Far Food Prices Have Fallen In CanadaApril 22, 2017
- Mysterious Bitcoin Founder Possibly Worth Over $1 BillionApril 22, 2017
- How Can Retail Be Dead When Zara Owner Replaces Jeff Bezos as the World’s Second Richest Man?April 22, 2017
- Many investors may be overexposed to US stocks. Here’s why it may make sense to look abroadApril 21, 2017
- BLACKSTONE COO: We’re the solution to America’s retirement crisisApril 21, 2017
- Foreign workers in rich nations are sending less money home — and it’s hurting poor economiesApril 21, 2017
- BAML: The ‘$1 trillion flow that conquers all’ explains everything happening in marketsApril 21, 2017
- Wal-Mart E-Commerce CEO Gets $244 Million in Pay After Jet DealApril 21, 2017
- How A Family Of Four Making $500K Annually Ends Up With Nearly No Savings At The End Of The YearApril 21, 2017
- Secretary Of State Rex Tillerson Paid Millions As CEO of Exxon MobilApril 21, 2017
- United’s CEO May Be Getting A $13 Million Bonus, But Recent Overbooking Scandal Might Cost Him $500,000 Of ThatApril 21, 2017
- Bill Gates forbid his kids from having cell phones until age 14April 20, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics