Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Naomi Klein"
Pankaj Ghemawat: Actually, the world isn’t flat It may seem that we’re living in a borderless world where ideas, goods and people flow freely from nation to nation. We’re not even close, says Pankaj Ghemawat. With great data (and an eye-opening survey), he argues that there’s a delta between perception and reality in a world that’s maybe not so hyperconnected after all. Our world is not flat, says ecnomist Pankaj Ghemawat — it’s at best semi-globalized, with limited interactions between countries and economies. Why you should listen to him: There seem to be two leading views of globalization: either that it is done and the world is flat (a view popularized by Tom Friedman) or that it has led to a world dominated by corporations (Naomi Klein). Pankaj Ghemawat disagrees with both — and his case, backed by data, can be convincing. His most recent book, World 3.0, based on extensive research and backed up with abundant data, explores the true face of globalization–and shows that the world is not one vast market, but many small, interconnected, discrete entities, with varying degrees of openness to one another. That even the most open economies are still relatively closed. That we live in a world of semi-globalization at best. Ghemawat also refutes the assumption that globalization leads to homogeneization. According to The Economist, World 3.0 “should be read by anyone who wants to understand the most important economic development of our time.” Ghemawat is a professor of strategic management at IESE Business School in Spain. In his latest work, he explores another kind of networked economy–the cross-border “geography” of Facebook and Twitter followers. “He refutes the idea that there is a single global economy…Instead, he argues, on the basis of various economic measures and indicators, nations are much more disconnected than we imagine. Regional differences exist and matter.” Harvard Business Review‘s “Thinkers50,” 2011
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- 5 Money Lessons Women Must LearnDecember 3, 2016
- All You Need to Know About Saving for EmergenciesDecember 3, 2016
- Dow 20,000: Stock Market Milestone Is Tantalizingly CloseDecember 3, 2016
- 23 Tax Deductions You Can’t Afford to OverlookDecember 3, 2016
- Five ways to hard-wire children for a lifetime of givingDecember 3, 2016
- Author David Bach on how Trump presidency impacts financial planningDecember 3, 2016
- Establishing Your Retirement NumberDecember 3, 2016
- 4 Different Ways to Think of RetirementDecember 3, 2016
- Some 6 million Americans are delinquent with auto loans and it’s going to get worseDecember 3, 2016
- 5 Ways To Delegate EffectivelyDecember 3, 2016
- Are Parents Helping Or Hurting Millennials In The Workplace?December 3, 2016
- Why Richard Branson, Jack Dorsey and other billionaires wake up at dawnDecember 3, 2016
- Canada Making Mistake With Reliance On Oil, Housing: Think TankDecember 3, 2016
- Canada’s Unemployment Rate Drops For The Wrong ReasonDecember 3, 2016
- Conor McGregor Demands To Own A Stake In UFCDecember 3, 2016
- Anheuser-Busch Sets Its Sights On Buying Coca-ColaDecember 3, 2016
- Kanye’s Insurance Policy May Save Him Over $30 MillionDecember 3, 2016
- From Factory Worker To Billionaire Supplier For NikeDecember 3, 2016
- Should Trump Ban Importing Oil from Saudi Arabia?December 3, 2016
- The Secret Service Considering Renting Out A Floor In Trump TowerDecember 3, 2016
- Man Inherits House, Finds $3.7 Million Worth Of Gold Stuffed InsideDecember 3, 2016
- Billionaire Wilbur Ross Named Commerce Secretary Under President-Elect TrumpDecember 3, 2016
- How Two Doctors Saved A Generation From Polio Then Forfeited BILLIONS In Royalties… For The Good Of HumanityDecember 3, 2016
- How Madonna Went From An Aspirating Dancer To World Wide Pop Star With An $800 Million FortuneDecember 3, 2016
- How An Irish Teenager Became A World-Wide Rock Star With A $700 Million FortuneDecember 3, 2016
- There’s A New, Youngest Self-Made Billionaire In The WorldDecember 3, 2016
- Rags To Multi-Billionaire Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Steps Down To Focus On Philanthropy And Social CausesDecember 3, 2016
- These Are The Highest-Paid Players In The NBADecember 3, 2016
- NO! The Founder Of Corona Did NOT Leave $200 Million To His VillageDecember 3, 2016
- 38 enterprise startups that will boom in 2017, according to VC investorsDecember 3, 2016
- Trump likely just infuriated China with the US’s first call to Taiwan since 1979December 3, 2016
- Healthcare spending in the US just did something that rarely happens outside a recessionDecember 3, 2016
- Americans, Not Mexicans, Should Worry About Trump, Slim SaysDecember 3, 2016
- Global Bonds Suffer Worst Monthly Meltdown as $1.7 Trillion LostDecember 3, 2016
- Electric Cars Could Take an OPEC-Sized Bite From Oil DemandDecember 3, 2016
- Since Trump’s Election, Mark Zuckerberg’s Net Worth Has Fallen $3.7 BillionDecember 3, 2016
- Self-made millionaire: This critical mindset shift helped me earn my first millionDecember 3, 2016
- Mark Cuban says that his best life hack is saying yes to email and no to meetingsDecember 3, 2016
- Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg calls on CEOs to make sure employees get enough sleepDecember 3, 2016
- How two 25-year-old college dropouts built a watch company that made $60 million this yearDecember 3, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics