Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Innovation"
CEO Carlos Ghosn of Renault-Nissan Alliance on Innovation During a student-led interview at Stanford Graduate School of Business, Carlos Ghosn, CEO of Renault-Nissan Alliance, discusses his experience leading this global automobile alliance and its subsequent innovations.
Invent your tomorrow. Five chances to make it happen | Caroline Seifert Caroline Seifert is one of the leading figures in industrial design. She has led the design of innovative telecommunications solutions. In an optimistic talk, she describes on how to invent your future! Caroline Seifert has been working in the telecommunication and internet industry for almost 30 years with a focus on change, disruption and future growth. As Senior Vice President Design at Deutsche Telekom she started in 2008 to build up Design and Customer Experience – focusing on context, simplicity and relevance. Today she leads a team of 26 different nationalities answering the question how to live in a digital world by developing concrete new products and services from connection to TV.
3 Dimensions of Innovation: James Wallbank In the late 90’s James imagined an alternative model of lifelong digital engagement that would be free and open to all, and would develop a wide range of skills and abilities at a minimal cost. A key seemed to be mobilising the wasted resources he saw around him – prematurely obsolete technology, trashed materials, empty buildings, and the wasted time of people who couldn’t find work. The do-it-yourself media lab that emerged from that vision, Access Space, opened in 2000 and is still running today. It combines recycled computers, free software and the collective intelligence of a peer learning community to build a powerful platform for developing skills and enterprise. Access Space develops confidence, capability, creativity and connections, and seeks to spread its holistic approach. Currently the organisation is researching the individual, enterprise and community development potential of advanced manufacturing technologies. James contends that access to technology and technological skills, are necessary, but insufficient, for individuals, enterprises or communities to thrive; other very different capabilities are also needed.
/ Change, Creativity, Creativity and Business, Game Changers, Ideas, Imagination, Innovation, Leadership, Learning, Philosophy, Productivity, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Stories, Talent Management, Visionary, Well Being
Are you innovative: Manijeh Reyhani Manijeh Reyhani is a Proactive Scientist and an Innovative Entrepreneur. She has expertise in commercialization of scientific research particularly in nanotechnology area. Apart from her academic and research career, Manieh has been passionately exploring innovation and all its aspects, faces, preconditions, necessities and results. During early adolescence, she broke free from norms, beliefs and boundaries that divided people in her home town and her home country. She has always been guided only by principles of humanity, unity and love, which were driving force for her endeavors to give her share in making the world better place, through exciting, useful, innovative contributions. At TEDx Podgorica, she share with us the importance of bringing value to humanity through innovation. Manieh will show us what it takes to think, live and produce with spark of magic called innovation.
Erik Brynjolfsson: The key to growth? Race with the machines As machines take on more jobs, many find themselves out of work or with raises indefinitely postponed. Is this the end of growth? No, says Erik Brynjolfsson — it’s simply the growing pains of a radically reorganized economy. A riveting case for why big innovations are ahead of us … if we think of computers as our teammates. Be sure to watch the opposing viewpoint from Robert Gordon.
Daphne Miller: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us About Health and Healing “Daphne Miller talks about her new book: Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us About Health and Healing. Family physician Daphne Miller long suspected that farming and medicine were intimately linked. Increasingly disillusioned by mainstream medicine’s mechanistic approach to healing and fascinated by the farming revolution that is changing the way we think about our relationship to the earth, Miller left her medical office and traveled to seven innovative family farms across the country to better understand the connections between sustainable agriculture and the health of her patients. The product of her adventures is Farmacolog: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us About Health and Healing, a compelling new vision for health and healing and a treasure trove of farm-to-body lessons that have immense value in our daily lives.”
Jeff DeGraff: Large Scale Efficiency and Replicable Quality (Control / Red) Jeff DeGraff, Dean of Innovation –Now let’s take a look at the control position, the control competency, the control culture. Let’s look at the type of leaders, workplaces and practices that we need in order to create that incremental form of innovation that’s highly optimized. Remember, we’re looking for efficiency here and quality here. It’s going to be highly optimized so it’s not going to be radical innovation but there’s gonna be almost no risk in this form of innovation in the red position which is the opposite of the green position.
Innovate by Looking for Problem Patterns Clayton Christensen, Harvard Business School Professor, explains how to approach innovation creatively by studying the problem you are trying to solve and how it was resolved by other industries.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Elvis Had A Fascinating Habit Involving CadillacsApril 28, 2017
- Top financial adviser: Just working hard will not make you wealthyApril 28, 2017
- Money is pouring into the world’s hottest investment product at nearly a record-setting paceApril 28, 2017
- A supermodel-backed music festival where tickets cost up to $12,000 turned into a nightmare — here’s what happenedApril 28, 2017
- BOOM! American business just figured out how to play the Trump trade shakedown gameApril 28, 2017
- The biggest driver of the American economy just slammed into a wallApril 28, 2017
- Tom Hanks thinks billionaires should pay for their own NFL stadiumsApril 28, 2017
- Nepal’s Richest Man Is Hosting An Extravagant Wedding For His Son In Udaipur; The Billionaire Is Owner Of Wai Wai Noodle BrandApril 28, 2017
- Ranking billionaires: China adds girth to the world’s richestApril 28, 2017
- What sets self-made billionaires apart – The Globe and MailApril 28, 2017
- Jeff Bezos’ wealth crosses $80 billion markApril 28, 2017
- Buffett, Guinness-Records Mogul Get Caught in Canada-U.S. Coal FightApril 27, 2017
- Amazon crushed its earningsApril 27, 2017
- Nasdaq Breaks Through 6,000 Barrier, But Should We Party Like It’s 1999?April 27, 2017
- QSU Sector Scorecard for Q2 2017 – FidelityApril 27, 2017
- Reinvesting Dividends – FidelityApril 27, 2017
- Chinese Fugitive Guo Wengui Lost $500 Million In UBS Margin CallApril 26, 2017
- What it’s Really Like to Ride the World’s Most Advanced Car ElevatorApril 26, 2017
- The 1 Book Bill Gates and Warren Buffett Say You Should Read to SucceedApril 26, 2017
- The Trump and Trudeau offices released 2 very different readouts of a tense-sounding call amid a mounting trade disputeApril 26, 2017
- Should you take a lump sum or annuity for retirement?April 26, 2017
- New research shows how differently male and female execs see gender in the boardroomApril 26, 2017
- Chinese stocks are experiencing the mother of all dead cat bouncesApril 26, 2017
- Here’s how much a Trump tax-plan letdown could whack the stock marketApril 26, 2017
- The Cheap Energy Revolution Is Here, and Coal Won’t Cut ItApril 26, 2017
- World’s Top Money Manager Sees Nothing to Like in Canada StocksApril 26, 2017
- Canada Is Confident U.S. Will Lose Lumber Dispute, Freeland SaysApril 26, 2017
- Here’s the oldest business in every stateApril 25, 2017
- Derek Jeter and Jeb Bush group have reportedly reached an agreement to purchase the Miami Marlins for $1.3 billionApril 25, 2017
- Trump is taking aim at one of America’s closest allies — and he has bipartisan backingApril 25, 2017
- Warren Buffett Lost Nearly $1 Billion On His IBM Investment Earlier This WeekApril 25, 2017
- LVMH Shares Top Paris Market After Christian Dior Buyout DealApril 25, 2017
- Embrace the Caribbean Lifestyle by Buying a Beach House on AnguillaApril 24, 2017
- Indonesia’s Exotic New Private-Island ResortApril 24, 2017
- Experience Rosé Like Never Before with This New Riedel Wine GlassApril 24, 2017
- Remember When Alec Baldwin Starred In Capital One Ads? He Donated All Of That Money To CharityApril 24, 2017
- Buffett’s Foundation Donating $90 Million Supporting Women Of ColorApril 24, 2017
- Australian Toy Maker Born In A Refugee Camp Becomes BillionaireApril 24, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics