Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Innovation"
CEO Carlos Ghosn of Renault-Nissan Alliance on Innovation During a student-led interview at Stanford Graduate School of Business, Carlos Ghosn, CEO of Renault-Nissan Alliance, discusses his experience leading this global automobile alliance and its subsequent innovations.
Invent your tomorrow. Five chances to make it happen | Caroline Seifert Caroline Seifert is one of the leading figures in industrial design. She has led the design of innovative telecommunications solutions. In an optimistic talk, she describes on how to invent your future! Caroline Seifert has been working in the telecommunication and internet industry for almost 30 years with a focus on change, disruption and future growth. As Senior Vice President Design at Deutsche Telekom she started in 2008 to build up Design and Customer Experience – focusing on context, simplicity and relevance. Today she leads a team of 26 different nationalities answering the question how to live in a digital world by developing concrete new products and services from connection to TV.
3 Dimensions of Innovation: James Wallbank In the late 90’s James imagined an alternative model of lifelong digital engagement that would be free and open to all, and would develop a wide range of skills and abilities at a minimal cost. A key seemed to be mobilising the wasted resources he saw around him – prematurely obsolete technology, trashed materials, empty buildings, and the wasted time of people who couldn’t find work. The do-it-yourself media lab that emerged from that vision, Access Space, opened in 2000 and is still running today. It combines recycled computers, free software and the collective intelligence of a peer learning community to build a powerful platform for developing skills and enterprise. Access Space develops confidence, capability, creativity and connections, and seeks to spread its holistic approach. Currently the organisation is researching the individual, enterprise and community development potential of advanced manufacturing technologies. James contends that access to technology and technological skills, are necessary, but insufficient, for individuals, enterprises or communities to thrive; other very different capabilities are also needed.
/ Change, Creativity, Creativity and Business, Game Changers, Ideas, Imagination, Innovation, Leadership, Learning, Philosophy, Productivity, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Stories, Talent Management, Visionary, Well Being
Are you innovative: Manijeh Reyhani Manijeh Reyhani is a Proactive Scientist and an Innovative Entrepreneur. She has expertise in commercialization of scientific research particularly in nanotechnology area. Apart from her academic and research career, Manieh has been passionately exploring innovation and all its aspects, faces, preconditions, necessities and results. During early adolescence, she broke free from norms, beliefs and boundaries that divided people in her home town and her home country. She has always been guided only by principles of humanity, unity and love, which were driving force for her endeavors to give her share in making the world better place, through exciting, useful, innovative contributions. At TEDx Podgorica, she share with us the importance of bringing value to humanity through innovation. Manieh will show us what it takes to think, live and produce with spark of magic called innovation.
Erik Brynjolfsson: The key to growth? Race with the machines As machines take on more jobs, many find themselves out of work or with raises indefinitely postponed. Is this the end of growth? No, says Erik Brynjolfsson — it’s simply the growing pains of a radically reorganized economy. A riveting case for why big innovations are ahead of us … if we think of computers as our teammates. Be sure to watch the opposing viewpoint from Robert Gordon.
Daphne Miller: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us About Health and Healing “Daphne Miller talks about her new book: Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us About Health and Healing. Family physician Daphne Miller long suspected that farming and medicine were intimately linked. Increasingly disillusioned by mainstream medicine’s mechanistic approach to healing and fascinated by the farming revolution that is changing the way we think about our relationship to the earth, Miller left her medical office and traveled to seven innovative family farms across the country to better understand the connections between sustainable agriculture and the health of her patients. The product of her adventures is Farmacolog: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us About Health and Healing, a compelling new vision for health and healing and a treasure trove of farm-to-body lessons that have immense value in our daily lives.”
Jeff DeGraff: Large Scale Efficiency and Replicable Quality (Control / Red) Jeff DeGraff, Dean of Innovation –Now let’s take a look at the control position, the control competency, the control culture. Let’s look at the type of leaders, workplaces and practices that we need in order to create that incremental form of innovation that’s highly optimized. Remember, we’re looking for efficiency here and quality here. It’s going to be highly optimized so it’s not going to be radical innovation but there’s gonna be almost no risk in this form of innovation in the red position which is the opposite of the green position.
Innovate by Looking for Problem Patterns Clayton Christensen, Harvard Business School Professor, explains how to approach innovation creatively by studying the problem you are trying to solve and how it was resolved by other industries.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Why pension annuity sales keep rising despite rock bottom ratesDecember 6, 2016
- Canadian grocery bills are set to go up again, and it could be Donald Trump’s fault: reportDecember 6, 2016
- Patrick Luciani: Italy is on the verge of damaging the EU in a way that will dwarf BrexitDecember 6, 2016
- Super Rich Businessmen Warren Buffet, Mark Cuban, Jeff Bezos Started Off From Unglamorous First JobsDecember 6, 2016
- American Shale Companies’ Rush to Hedge Is Turning the Oil Market Upside DownDecember 6, 2016
- China Is Transforming Southeast Asia Faster Than EverDecember 6, 2016
- Canada’s Key Rate Set to Lag Fed’s for First Time Since 2007December 6, 2016
- Billionaire Peltz’s fund is buying ‘quite a bit of stock’ — but he isn’t saying whereDecember 6, 2016
- The big winners of Italy’s ‘no’ vote are in the United StatesDecember 6, 2016
- Trump policies may work if they improve productivity, Fed’s Bullard saysDecember 6, 2016
- ‘China’s Carl Icahn’ faces court in stock market rout falloutDecember 6, 2016
- M&A activity may actually go down under Trump, Suntrust CEO Bill Rogers saysDecember 6, 2016
- US productivity growth rebounds sharply to best level in two yearsDecember 6, 2016
- The S&P has reached a ‘buying climax,’ strategist Jeff Saut saysDecember 6, 2016
- Bill Gross: Trump good for stocks now, but bad for ‘long-term debt crisis’December 6, 2016
- Why You Should Plan To Sell Your Business NowDecember 5, 2016
- Succession planning is the biggest challenge for Middle East family businesses, says PwCDecember 5, 2016
- Planning Opportunity: The Estate Planning Trifecta (Low Interest Rates, Depressed Prices & Valuation Discounts)December 5, 2016
- L.O.V.E. Planning™: Seven Qualities of a 100 Year Old Family EnterpriseDecember 5, 2016
- Planning Opportunity: Recapturing Your Ability to Make Annual Gifts Through Private Split DollarDecember 5, 2016
- Ex-billionaire Dankner gets 2 years for share price riggingDecember 5, 2016
- Chinese billionaires set to reach 110,000 by 2020December 5, 2016
- Bayo Ogunlesi, Nigerian on Trumps Economic Advisory TeamDecember 5, 2016
- Billionaire Scion Todd Ricketts Tapped As Trump’s Deputy Commerce SecretaryDecember 5, 2016
- Here’s How Many Homes the Average Billionaire Now OwnsDecember 5, 2016
- The Future of Luxury Products Isn’t “Products.” It’s Experiences. | The Huffington PostDecember 5, 2016
- Iran’s Supreme Court confirms death sentence of billionaire businessman Babak ZanjaniDecember 5, 2016
- UPDATE 1-Egyptian billionaire Sawiris in surprise exit as Orascom CEODecember 5, 2016
- Children of Chinese billionaires may inherit wealth in next decadeDecember 4, 2016
- When does passion lead to purpose? – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Leading through disruption – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Staying ahead of the curve – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Maintaining a culture of innovation – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Building blocks to thrive – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Why Big Data and analytics should be part of all private equity deals – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Wayne Dyer’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- J.K. Rowling’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@jk_rowling) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Michelle Obama’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@FLOTUS) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Meryl Streep’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Natalie Portman’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics