Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Conation"
We are what we repeatedly do – Aristotle
Phoenix AZ, October 8, 2010: Evidence of a third faculty of the brain, the conative faculty, was announced today at a conference for business, education, and government leaders from nine countries and 35 states, hosted by Kolbe Corp. The conative faculty of the brain triggers purposeful action (conation). Enzo Calamo of Vancouver, British Columbia, who attended the conference as a Kolbe Certified Consultant, will provide local business leaders, professionals, and educators with innovative methods of assessing and managing this part of the brain. Kathy Kolbe, internationally renowned conation theorist, and Arizona State University professor Pierre Balthazard, an acknowledged expert in the brain activity of leaders, released preliminary results of a study of conation in the brains of community leaders. The study was supported by research partners including the Arizona Science Center, Banner Health, the EDGE Innovation Network, and Valley Leadership. Initial findings regarding the conative faculty, which triggers purposeful action in the brain, include: • Conation is a separate, intrinsic faculty of the brain that is different from, but equal in power to, the cognitive and affective faculties. • The brain works far more efficiently when it has the freedom to perform a task according to its natural conative patterns of action—the person’s unique modus operandi, or M.O. • Separate and distinct patterns of brain activity exist for each of the four conative Action Modes® as described in previous work by Ms. Kolbe. • Human beings have an equal amount of power across the Action Modes. Conation was found operating in all areas of the 117 subjects’ brains. Kathy Kolbe has been assessing behaviors related to conation for 30 years with a wide variety of subjects from around the globe. She developed protocols for the Kolbe/ASU study based on data sets from 500,000 people who completed the Kolbe A™ Index, a widely used assessment instrument. “This supports my theory that conation is the one human factor that gives us equality as well as our unique character,” Kolbe said. “You can manage your response to a situation, but your M.O. is made up of strengths that are hard-wired Action Modes in your brain.” Calamo, CEO of Lugen Family Office Inc. is a pioneer in the local use of the Kolbe A(TM) Index, which assesses conative strengths. Through www.igraciousliving.com, which leading global experts have described as “the smart phone of Family and Business Legacy Planning,” members have access to using Kolbe Wisdom(TM) to improve personal productivity and building more effective teams. Balthazard, whose work is funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), analyzed the subjects using qEEG brain signal processing techniques. Balthazard said, “Each conative Action Mode identified by Kolbe proved to be a distinct and different function with neural correlates that produced connectivity signatures in the brain that are distinct from known patterns of cognition and affect.” “Previous brain research looked primarily at things that weren’t working well. Researchers studied disabilities and brain injuries,” noted Dr. […]
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Stay on Your OWN Path – Kerry Washington (@kerrywashington) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Naveen Jain’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@Naveen_Jain_CEO) – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Follow Your PASSION – Pep Guardiola – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Bradley Cooper’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Multitask, According to a MIT NeuroscientistDecember 9, 2016
- 7 Reasons Why Servants Are Better in LeadershipDecember 9, 2016
- The $2.6 million Bugatti Chiron is like no other car in the worldDecember 9, 2016
- Wall Street opens higher on gains in health stocksDecember 9, 2016
- U.S. wholesale inventories fall in OctoberDecember 9, 2016
- Here’s the presentation David Einhorn just gave to a room of elite hedge fund managersDecember 9, 2016
- Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers FirstDecember 9, 2016
- Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers FirstDecember 9, 2016
- ‘Evidence not politics’: Committee recommends ending Ottawa veto on pipelinesDecember 9, 2016
- The US is $19.9 trillion in debt — here are the countries we owe the mostDecember 9, 2016
- A financial planner reveals an important money lesson young people can learn from the richDecember 9, 2016
- ‘The 4-Hour Workweek’ author Tim Ferriss reveals 2 common principles he’s found in successful peopleDecember 9, 2016
- Q&A: GoFundMe CEO Rob Solomon on the Fort Mac Fires and the future of online givingDecember 9, 2016
- Government workers keep getting richer off money taken from the rest of usDecember 9, 2016
- Americans’ odds of earnings more than their parents have plungedDecember 9, 2016
- Robert Shiller on the market rally: ‘Trump does magic’December 9, 2016
- Markets are on a ‘sugar high,’ billionaire hedge fund manager Marc Lasry saysDecember 9, 2016
- This Is How Billionaires Do Their Christmas ShoppingDecember 9, 2016
- Billionaire Rinehart Cleared to Buy Iconic Aussie Cattle CompanyDecember 9, 2016
- Carlos Slim Invests $750 Million More in Telekom AustriaDecember 9, 2016
- Australia’s Luxury Car Market Has Hit A Record High — What’s Behind It?December 9, 2016
- Sports Direct tycoon Mike Ashley buys a £40m JET despite plummeting profitsDecember 9, 2016
- The rise of the ‘Social CEO’December 8, 2016
- 15 of the Most Beautiful Places in Canada | Cosmopolitan – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- How To Accumulate Real Wealth | CNBC – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- 5 More Reasons Why Most People Don’t Become Wealthy | Brian Tracy – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- PepsiCo CEO: I Write Letters to Parents of My Executives – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- The David Rubenstein Show: Bill Gates – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- China is about to hit Macau hard, and casino stocks are getting spankedDecember 8, 2016
- A behavioral economist reveals when it’s time to quit to your jobDecember 8, 2016
- Something interesting — and possibly alarming — is happening with Tesla stockDecember 8, 2016
- Inflationary pressures are stirring in ChinaDecember 8, 2016
- 4 billionaires who support kids non-profits | EasierDecember 8, 2016
- Only 51% of 30-year-olds are making more money than their parents didDecember 8, 2016
- Stock benchmarks just did something they haven’t done in nearly 20 yearsDecember 8, 2016
- Google Makes So Much Money, It Never Had to Worry About Financial Discipline—Until NowDecember 8, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics