Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Colleges and Universities"
The future of health is here today: John Lewis, Ph.D. John Lewis, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Lewis is the principal investigator of several nutrition, dietary supplement, and exercise studies.
Lessons In Leadership – Episode 2 – Family Businesses When it comes to family-run businesses, there’s a common saying that the first generation creates a business, the second builds it and the third squanders it away. Is there any truth to that? Bloomberg TV India’s Mini Menon discusses how best family run businesses survive generations as she speaks to Professor John Davis, Senior Lecturer of Business Administration, Harvard Business School on Lessons In Leadership.
/ Attitude, Beliefs, Board of Directors, Business Leadership, Business Values, Care, CEO, Communication, Company Culture, Conversation, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business Dynamics, Game Changers, Human Resources, Importance of Language, Leadership, Management, Motivation, Productivity, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Talent Management, Visionary
Harvard Business Review: #1 Key to Motivation In a multi-year study, researchers at the Harvard Business School first asked 600 managers from dozens of different companies to rank the impact of five factors that are normally associated with motivation – recognition, incentives, support from managers and colleagues, clear goals and a sense of making progress. In this first phase of the study, recognition for good work was ranked by managers as the most important factor in motivation.
Dr. Lynne Kenney: Teaching Your Kids Limits! Dr. Lynne Kenney, a self-professed “nine year-old at heart,” recognizes that we live in a stressful world. She also believes that kids are resilient and forgiving, and that in the face of challenges, we can raise strong, independent children while living passionately and helping our children do the same. A clinician and an educator, Dr. Kenney talks about: Establishing and communicating values for our children; Setting boundaries; Getting out of the “control cycle”; Helping kids define themselves. Dr. Kenney founded the multimedia franchise Real Time Moms, audiocasts the ModMom show, and hosts Baby Basics on BabyFirst tV. she has written for audiences from children to divorce court judges, and she has a busy clinical practice. she holds a doctorate in psychology from Pepperdine University and has trained at Harvard Medical School and UCLA Medical School.
The Myth of Average: Todd Rose High school dropout turned Harvard faculty talks about how a simple new way of thinking helps nurture individual potential. L. Todd Rose is co-founder and president of Project Variability, an organization dedicated to providing leadership around the emerging new science of the individual and its implications for education, the workforce, and society. In addition, he is a faculty member at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, where he teaches Educational Neuroscience. Todd is also the author of Square Peg: My story and what it means for raising visionaries, innovators, and out-of-the-box thinkers.
Bill Gates Speech at Harvard University Be inspired by Bill Gates – the most successful and the richest dropout in the world!
How Disco Taught Me About Leadership: Krystle Cobian As a graduate of Seattle University‘s Student Development Administration program, Krystle Cobian works to address issues of access to higher education and encourages college students to explore their own identities and to make an impact in the world. As a leader, Cobian enjoys ideas, dreaming big, and building community wherever she goes.
Entrepreneurs of the World Unite: Ronald K. Mitchell, CPA, Ph.D. Ronald K. Mitchell, CPA, Ph.D. is a professor of entrepreneurship at the Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University. He takes the stage to speak about what he learned in his early entrepreneurial experiences. He expresses the importance of gathering and sharing the collective knowledge of entrepreneurs today.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Is Warren Buffett Wrong About Bitcoin?January 17, 2017
- BILLIONAIRES EVERYWHERE: Here are the richest people in ArizonaJanuary 17, 2017
- Glass Screens For iPhones Makes Hong Kong Couple Into BillionairesJanuary 17, 2017
- Departed Tennessee Millionaire Leaves Entire Fortune To Animal ShelterJanuary 17, 2017
- The 49ers Are Still Paying Millions To Coaches Who Don’t Work For Them AnymoreJanuary 17, 2017
- Charles Feeney Fulfills Pledge To Give All Of His Billions AwayJanuary 17, 2017
- These Are The Inspirational Mantras Richard Branson Is Following In 2017January 17, 2017
- Sears Holdings CEO Has Put Up $1 Billion Of His Money Over The Past Two Years In An Effort To Keep Company AfloatJanuary 17, 2017
- Michael Keaton Had A Pretty Good Reason For Turning Down Third ‘Batman’ FilmJanuary 17, 2017
- Viacom’s Philippe Dauman Made An Insane Amount Of Money For Getting FiredJanuary 17, 2017
- Nas Pays The IRS $3.5 Million In Back TaxesJanuary 17, 2017
- Floyd Mayweather Offered Conor McGregor $15 Million For Their Potential SuperfightJanuary 17, 2017
- PWC: Nearly one-third of Malaysia’s family businesses don’t have succession planJanuary 17, 2017
- Why Harvard is Billionaire University…January 17, 2017
- Affluent U.S. Investors Bullish on Technology and Healthcare Sectors in 2017 According to New Spectrem Group ReportJanuary 17, 2017
- BREAKING NEWS: Bayer Could Pledge Billions to U.S. Investment and New Jobs if Monsanto Deal Wins ApprovalJanuary 17, 2017
- Richard Branson: There Needs to Be ‘Perpetual Revolution’ Within Your BusinessJanuary 17, 2017
- DEUTSCHE BANK: The risk of a full-blown trade war between the US and China is risingJanuary 17, 2017
- The rise of Larry Ellison, the jet-setting billionaire founder of OracleJanuary 17, 2017
- Theresa May ‘seems determined to tank the economy’: MPs react to the Prime Minister’s ‘Hard Brexit’ speechJanuary 17, 2017
- Germany and France are furious with Donald Trump — and he’s not even taken office yetJanuary 17, 2017
- TRUMP: The strong dollar is ‘killing us’January 17, 2017
- China takes the spotlightJanuary 17, 2017
- China’s Oil Collapse Is Unintentionally Helping OPECJanuary 17, 2017
- Vanguard Sees Bank of Canada Following Fed Higher This YearJanuary 17, 2017
- Davos elite in ‘bubble’ so didn’t predict Brexit, Trump, CEO of world’s largest ad agency admitsJanuary 17, 2017
- Globalization hasn’t fixed the gap between rich and poor, top CEOs sayJanuary 17, 2017
- British company’s $49.4 billion deal for Reynolds will create world’s biggest public tobacco companyJanuary 17, 2017
- World needs to invest $25 trillion in new oil capacity over next 25 years, Saudi Aramco CEO saysJanuary 17, 2017
- Donald Trump is the poster child of sleep deprivation: Arianna HuffingtonJanuary 17, 2017
- What Donald Trump’s economic agenda means to youJanuary 17, 2017
- Social Security’s looming $11 trillion shortfallJanuary 17, 2017
- Sponsored ArticleJanuary 17, 2017
- Acacia Jumps in London on $4 Billion Endeavour Merger TalksJanuary 17, 2017
- Noble Energy to buy Clayton Williams Energy for $2.7 billionJanuary 17, 2017
- GCC’s financial assets forecast to fall to $2.1trn by end-2017January 17, 2017
- Inside the luxury world’s commission cultureJanuary 17, 2017
- Priceline Founder Raises $50 Million for New VentureJanuary 17, 2017
- Bentley’s 709 hp Four-Door Fury is the World’s Fastest of Its KindJanuary 16, 2017
- Porsche’s New 911 GTS Line Puts the Pedal to PerformanceJanuary 16, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics