Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Colleges and Universities"
The future of health is here today: John Lewis, Ph.D. John Lewis, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Lewis is the principal investigator of several nutrition, dietary supplement, and exercise studies.
Lessons In Leadership – Episode 2 – Family Businesses When it comes to family-run businesses, there’s a common saying that the first generation creates a business, the second builds it and the third squanders it away. Is there any truth to that? Bloomberg TV India’s Mini Menon discusses how best family run businesses survive generations as she speaks to Professor John Davis, Senior Lecturer of Business Administration, Harvard Business School on Lessons In Leadership.
/ Attitude, Beliefs, Board of Directors, Business Leadership, Business Values, Care, CEO, Communication, Company Culture, Conversation, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business Dynamics, Game Changers, Human Resources, Importance of Language, Leadership, Management, Motivation, Productivity, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Talent Management, Visionary
Harvard Business Review: #1 Key to Motivation In a multi-year study, researchers at the Harvard Business School first asked 600 managers from dozens of different companies to rank the impact of five factors that are normally associated with motivation – recognition, incentives, support from managers and colleagues, clear goals and a sense of making progress. In this first phase of the study, recognition for good work was ranked by managers as the most important factor in motivation.
Dr. Lynne Kenney: Teaching Your Kids Limits! Dr. Lynne Kenney, a self-professed “nine year-old at heart,” recognizes that we live in a stressful world. She also believes that kids are resilient and forgiving, and that in the face of challenges, we can raise strong, independent children while living passionately and helping our children do the same. A clinician and an educator, Dr. Kenney talks about: Establishing and communicating values for our children; Setting boundaries; Getting out of the “control cycle”; Helping kids define themselves. Dr. Kenney founded the multimedia franchise Real Time Moms, audiocasts the ModMom show, and hosts Baby Basics on BabyFirst tV. she has written for audiences from children to divorce court judges, and she has a busy clinical practice. she holds a doctorate in psychology from Pepperdine University and has trained at Harvard Medical School and UCLA Medical School.
The Myth of Average: Todd Rose High school dropout turned Harvard faculty talks about how a simple new way of thinking helps nurture individual potential. L. Todd Rose is co-founder and president of Project Variability, an organization dedicated to providing leadership around the emerging new science of the individual and its implications for education, the workforce, and society. In addition, he is a faculty member at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, where he teaches Educational Neuroscience. Todd is also the author of Square Peg: My story and what it means for raising visionaries, innovators, and out-of-the-box thinkers.
Bill Gates Speech at Harvard University Be inspired by Bill Gates – the most successful and the richest dropout in the world!
How Disco Taught Me About Leadership: Krystle Cobian As a graduate of Seattle University‘s Student Development Administration program, Krystle Cobian works to address issues of access to higher education and encourages college students to explore their own identities and to make an impact in the world. As a leader, Cobian enjoys ideas, dreaming big, and building community wherever she goes.
Entrepreneurs of the World Unite: Ronald K. Mitchell, CPA, Ph.D. Ronald K. Mitchell, CPA, Ph.D. is a professor of entrepreneurship at the Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University. He takes the stage to speak about what he learned in his early entrepreneurial experiences. He expresses the importance of gathering and sharing the collective knowledge of entrepreneurs today.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Universal Basic Income Will Help Us Level the Economic Playing FieldMarch 26, 2017
- Which countries are achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals fastest?March 26, 2017
- Age discrimination is still a real problem, and it’s worst for womenMarch 26, 2017
- These entrepreneurs have endorsed universal basic incomeMarch 26, 2017
- This is the damage you can cause if you know too muchMarch 26, 2017
- What science fiction tells us about the citizens of the futureMarch 26, 2017
- These are the places where people are most optimistic for their children’s futureMarch 26, 2017
- These billionaire philanthropists are using satellites to help end global problemsMarch 26, 2017
- China’s approach to eradicating povertyMarch 26, 2017
- The world’s energy is getting cleaner and cheaper — but not quickly enoughMarch 26, 2017
- More than 2 million people die at work each year. Here’s how to prevent itMarch 26, 2017
- The key to responsible and responsive leadership – the humanitiesMarch 26, 2017
- Walt Disney Kept A Tragic Secret – And You Can See It In His FilmsMarch 26, 2017
- Klaus Schwab: We need a new narrative for globalizationMarch 26, 2017
- 3 things countries need to do today for an energy-secure futureMarch 26, 2017
- 4 ways to close the inequality gap in the Fourth Industrial RevolutionMarch 26, 2017
- Denmark has the best work-life balance. Here’s whyMarch 26, 2017
- The Allure of Shiny Gold JewelryMarch 26, 2017
- A Psychiatrist Who Survived The Holocaust Explains Why Meaningfulness Matters More Than HappinessMarch 25, 2017
- The Role of Gender in Entrepreneurship Today (Infographic)March 25, 2017
- 8 Social Media Secrets Every Entrepreneur Should KnowMarch 25, 2017
- 10 Fundamental Truths That Will Change Your LifeMarch 25, 2017
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid Sears’s Fatal MistakeMarch 25, 2017
- 7 Things Every Entrepreneur Should Do Before 7 a.m.March 25, 2017
- How She Built a $50 Million Postcard EmpireMarch 25, 2017
- Dubai just opened the world’s largest indoor theme park (It cost $1 billion)March 25, 2017
- Here’s how much you have to earn to be considered upper classMarch 25, 2017
- Infographic: The Top 10 Habits of Millionaires for Building WealthMarch 25, 2017
- Cheat Sheet: NAFTA’s Mixed Track Record Since 1994March 25, 2017
- Trump Is Dragging Us Into Another War… And No One Is Talking About ItMarch 25, 2017
- The Disease of Being BusyMarch 25, 2017
- 5 Minutes Early Is On Time; On Time Is Late; Late Is UnacceptableMarch 25, 2017
- Six symptoms your organization is killing innovationMarch 25, 2017
- How Rudeness Stops People from Working TogetherMarch 25, 2017
- Three Undeniable Truths I’ve Learned On My Leadership JourneyMarch 25, 2017
- After Promising Not To Talk Business With Father, Eric Trump Says He’ll Give Him Financial ReportsMarch 25, 2017
- Faced With World’s Highest Car Prices, Singapore’s Rich Swap Supercars For Luxury Motor YachtsMarch 25, 2017
- How This Millennial CEO Of 3 Companies Handles Work Life BalanceMarch 25, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics