Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Colleges and Universities"
The future of health is here today: John Lewis, Ph.D. John Lewis, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Lewis is the principal investigator of several nutrition, dietary supplement, and exercise studies.
Lessons In Leadership – Episode 2 – Family Businesses When it comes to family-run businesses, there’s a common saying that the first generation creates a business, the second builds it and the third squanders it away. Is there any truth to that? Bloomberg TV India’s Mini Menon discusses how best family run businesses survive generations as she speaks to Professor John Davis, Senior Lecturer of Business Administration, Harvard Business School on Lessons In Leadership.
/ Attitude, Beliefs, Board of Directors, Business Leadership, Business Values, Care, CEO, Communication, Company Culture, Conversation, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business Dynamics, Game Changers, Human Resources, Importance of Language, Leadership, Management, Motivation, Productivity, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Talent Management, Visionary
Harvard Business Review: #1 Key to Motivation In a multi-year study, researchers at the Harvard Business School first asked 600 managers from dozens of different companies to rank the impact of five factors that are normally associated with motivation – recognition, incentives, support from managers and colleagues, clear goals and a sense of making progress. In this first phase of the study, recognition for good work was ranked by managers as the most important factor in motivation.
Dr. Lynne Kenney: Teaching Your Kids Limits! Dr. Lynne Kenney, a self-professed “nine year-old at heart,” recognizes that we live in a stressful world. She also believes that kids are resilient and forgiving, and that in the face of challenges, we can raise strong, independent children while living passionately and helping our children do the same. A clinician and an educator, Dr. Kenney talks about: Establishing and communicating values for our children; Setting boundaries; Getting out of the “control cycle”; Helping kids define themselves. Dr. Kenney founded the multimedia franchise Real Time Moms, audiocasts the ModMom show, and hosts Baby Basics on BabyFirst tV. she has written for audiences from children to divorce court judges, and she has a busy clinical practice. she holds a doctorate in psychology from Pepperdine University and has trained at Harvard Medical School and UCLA Medical School.
The Myth of Average: Todd Rose High school dropout turned Harvard faculty talks about how a simple new way of thinking helps nurture individual potential. L. Todd Rose is co-founder and president of Project Variability, an organization dedicated to providing leadership around the emerging new science of the individual and its implications for education, the workforce, and society. In addition, he is a faculty member at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, where he teaches Educational Neuroscience. Todd is also the author of Square Peg: My story and what it means for raising visionaries, innovators, and out-of-the-box thinkers.
Bill Gates Speech at Harvard University Be inspired by Bill Gates – the most successful and the richest dropout in the world!
How Disco Taught Me About Leadership: Krystle Cobian As a graduate of Seattle University‘s Student Development Administration program, Krystle Cobian works to address issues of access to higher education and encourages college students to explore their own identities and to make an impact in the world. As a leader, Cobian enjoys ideas, dreaming big, and building community wherever she goes.
Entrepreneurs of the World Unite: Ronald K. Mitchell, CPA, Ph.D. Ronald K. Mitchell, CPA, Ph.D. is a professor of entrepreneurship at the Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University. He takes the stage to speak about what he learned in his early entrepreneurial experiences. He expresses the importance of gathering and sharing the collective knowledge of entrepreneurs today.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Richard Branson’s advice rebukes the popular “fail faster” theory – The American GeniusDecember 8, 2016
- Billionaires Sergey Brin, David Tepper Join Steve Ballmer, Stanley Druckenmiller In $850 Million Philanthropic Bet To Help Nation’s KidsDecember 8, 2016
- JPMorgan’s CEO Is the New Head of Business RoundtableDecember 8, 2016
- How to invest like Soros, Buffett, Gross, Lynch: New insights on alpha – BizNews.comDecember 8, 2016
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Gives Over $100 Million In Facebook Stock To CharityDecember 8, 2016
- Why Amazon founder Jeff Bezos does his best to get eight hours of sleep a nightDecember 8, 2016
- The March of the Billionaires: On Trump’s Bait and SwitchDecember 8, 2016
- 5 Ways Billionaires Maximize Their TimeDecember 8, 2016
- Do Women Make Better Investors Than Men?December 8, 2016
- ‘The Big Short’ author Michael Lewis says this is where you should put your moneyDecember 7, 2016
- Trump’s penchant for dealmaking follows in the footsteps of Lyndon B. JohnsonDecember 7, 2016
- New York Yankees reportedly sign Aroldis Chapman to $86 million contractDecember 7, 2016
- U.S. Buyers Snap Up Credit-Card Debt of Prudent CanadiansDecember 7, 2016
- Trump picks wrestling magnate Linda McMahon to lead Small Business AdministrationDecember 7, 2016
- A jewelry expert shares everything you need to know before buying an engagement ringDecember 7, 2016
- The 10 US cities where Americans have the best creditDecember 7, 2016
- SCHWARZMAN: Donald Trump is going to change the ‘architecture of the world’December 7, 2016
- How Millennials Are Changing the Face of PhilanthropyDecember 7, 2016
- 6 Life Lessons from Warren BuffettDecember 7, 2016
- ‘I’m going to negotiate prices’: Trump explains why he went after Boeing over Air Force OneDecember 7, 2016
- Outlook good for expanded accredited investor definition after strong approval in HouseDecember 7, 2016
- The Richest Men Ever: Here the 10 richest men ever in world history featuring two AfricansDecember 7, 2016
- Verizon to sell data centers to Equinix for $3.6 billionDecember 7, 2016
- Foreign firms spend £100bn buying British businesses so far in 2016 December 7, 2016
- No price like home: Big spenders reappear in ChinaDecember 7, 2016
- The 3 trends that will affect the economy in 2017December 7, 2016
- Deep value investing: dispelling the ultimate investing misconceptionsDecember 7, 2016
- Buffett, Soros and the Role of Robotic Logic in Investing RichesDecember 7, 2016
- Miami Condo King Jorge Perez, Donald Trump’s Latino Billionaire Friend, Expands Into MexicoDecember 7, 2016
- SoftBank founder Masayoshi Son: A ‘crazy’ billionaire obsessed with the futureDecember 7, 2016
- Billionaires Sergey Brin, David Tepper join Steve Ballmer, Stanley Druckenmiller In $850 Million Philanthropic Bet To Help Nation’s KidsDecember 7, 2016
- 7 of Yale’s super-elite secret societies ranked by wealthDecember 6, 2016
- Canada home to more than a million millionaires — but more are coming soonDecember 6, 2016
- Hot property destinations for the super wealthyDecember 6, 2016
- You may be higher up the global wealth pyramid than you thinkDecember 6, 2016
- 1% of Indians now hold nearly 60% of the country’s wealthDecember 6, 2016
- 8 things you should know about Singapore’s wealth gapDecember 6, 2016
- Q&A: Boosting retirement savings with Ida RademacherDecember 6, 2016
- Family of Malaysia’s Jho Low moves to protect assets in 1MDB probeDecember 6, 2016
- How Virgin’s Richard Branson makes and spends his millionsDecember 6, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics