Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Bookbinding"
Vannevar Bush‘s 1945 article, “As We May Think,” has been much celebrated as a central inspiration for the development of hypertext and the World Wide Web. Less attention, however, has been paid to Bush’s motivation for imagining a new generation of information technologies; it was his hope that more powerful tools, by automating the routine aspects of information processing, would leave researchers and other professionals more time for creative thought. But now, more than sixty years later, it seems clear that the opposite has happened, that the use of the new technologies has contributed to an accelerated mode of working and living that leaves us less to think, not more. In this talk I will explore how this state of affairs has come about and what we can do about it. Speaker: David M. Levy David Levy earned a Ph.D. in Computer Science at Stanford University in 1979 and a Diploma in Calligraphy and Bookbinding from the Roehampton Institute (London) in 1983. For more than fifteen years he was a researcher at the Xerox Palo Alto Research Center (PARC), where his work, described in “Scrolling Forward: Making Sense of Documents in the Digital Age” (Arcade, 2001), centered on exploring the transition from paper and print to digital. During the year 2005-2006, he was the holder of the Papamarkou Chair in Education and Technology at the Library of Congress. A professor at the UW Information School since 2000-2001, he has been investigating how to restore contemplative balance to a world marked by information overload, fragmented attention, extreme busyness, and the acceleration of everyday life.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- How to Build a Peter Lynch-Style Growth Strategy – GuruFocus.comJanuary 17, 2017
- Ten Guaranteed Ways To Appear Smarter Than You AreJanuary 17, 2017
- Is Warren Buffett Wrong About Bitcoin?January 17, 2017
- BILLIONAIRES EVERYWHERE: Here are the richest people in ArizonaJanuary 17, 2017
- Glass Screens For iPhones Makes Hong Kong Couple Into BillionairesJanuary 17, 2017
- Departed Tennessee Millionaire Leaves Entire Fortune To Animal ShelterJanuary 17, 2017
- The 49ers Are Still Paying Millions To Coaches Who Don’t Work For Them AnymoreJanuary 17, 2017
- Charles Feeney Fulfills Pledge To Give All Of His Billions AwayJanuary 17, 2017
- These Are The Inspirational Mantras Richard Branson Is Following In 2017January 17, 2017
- Sears Holdings CEO Has Put Up $1 Billion Of His Money Over The Past Two Years In An Effort To Keep Company AfloatJanuary 17, 2017
- Michael Keaton Had A Pretty Good Reason For Turning Down Third ‘Batman’ FilmJanuary 17, 2017
- Viacom’s Philippe Dauman Made An Insane Amount Of Money For Getting FiredJanuary 17, 2017
- Nas Pays The IRS $3.5 Million In Back TaxesJanuary 17, 2017
- Floyd Mayweather Offered Conor McGregor $15 Million For Their Potential SuperfightJanuary 17, 2017
- PWC: Nearly one-third of Malaysia’s family businesses don’t have succession planJanuary 17, 2017
- Why Harvard is Billionaire University…January 17, 2017
- Affluent U.S. Investors Bullish on Technology and Healthcare Sectors in 2017 According to New Spectrem Group ReportJanuary 17, 2017
- BREAKING NEWS: Bayer Could Pledge Billions to U.S. Investment and New Jobs if Monsanto Deal Wins ApprovalJanuary 17, 2017
- Richard Branson: There Needs to Be ‘Perpetual Revolution’ Within Your BusinessJanuary 17, 2017
- DEUTSCHE BANK: The risk of a full-blown trade war between the US and China is risingJanuary 17, 2017
- The rise of Larry Ellison, the jet-setting billionaire founder of OracleJanuary 17, 2017
- Theresa May ‘seems determined to tank the economy’: MPs react to the Prime Minister’s ‘Hard Brexit’ speechJanuary 17, 2017
- Germany and France are furious with Donald Trump — and he’s not even taken office yetJanuary 17, 2017
- TRUMP: The strong dollar is ‘killing us’January 17, 2017
- China takes the spotlightJanuary 17, 2017
- China’s Oil Collapse Is Unintentionally Helping OPECJanuary 17, 2017
- Vanguard Sees Bank of Canada Following Fed Higher This YearJanuary 17, 2017
- Davos elite in ‘bubble’ so didn’t predict Brexit, Trump, CEO of world’s largest ad agency admitsJanuary 17, 2017
- Globalization hasn’t fixed the gap between rich and poor, top CEOs sayJanuary 17, 2017
- British company’s $49.4 billion deal for Reynolds will create world’s biggest public tobacco companyJanuary 17, 2017
- World needs to invest $25 trillion in new oil capacity over next 25 years, Saudi Aramco CEO saysJanuary 17, 2017
- Donald Trump is the poster child of sleep deprivation: Arianna HuffingtonJanuary 17, 2017
- What Donald Trump’s economic agenda means to youJanuary 17, 2017
- Social Security’s looming $11 trillion shortfallJanuary 17, 2017
- Sponsored ArticleJanuary 17, 2017
- Acacia Jumps in London on $4 Billion Endeavour Merger TalksJanuary 17, 2017
- Noble Energy to buy Clayton Williams Energy for $2.7 billionJanuary 17, 2017
- GCC’s financial assets forecast to fall to $2.1trn by end-2017January 17, 2017
- Inside the luxury world’s commission cultureJanuary 17, 2017
- Priceline Founder Raises $50 Million for New VentureJanuary 17, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics