Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Bloomberg Television"
Buffett Grandson: Our Plans to Change the World Sept. 17, 2013 (Bloomberg) — Howard W. Buffett, executive director of the Howard G. Buffett Foundation, talks about his public management class at Columbia University and new book “40 Chances: Finding Hope in a Hungry World.” Buffett is the son of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Director Howard Buffett and grandson of Chairman Warren Buffett. He speaks with Betty Liu on Bloomberg Television’s “In the Loop.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Three Generations of Buffett: We’re the Lucky Ones Oct. 23, 2013 (Bloomberg) — Together on set for a Bloomberg First, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway Warren Buffett, his son Howard Buffett and grandson Howard W. Buffett join Bloomberg’s Betty Liu to discuss philanthropy, their plans for Berkshire Hathaway, and their new book “40 Chances.” They speak on Bloomberg Television’s “In The Loop.”
Jorge Paulo Lemann: Meet the Burger, Beer Brazillionaire – Finance Expert Aug. 29, 2013 (Bloomberg) — Bloomberg’s Alexander Cuadros examines the wealth Brazilian billionaire Jorge Paulo Lemann, the former professional tennis player who built his fortune on some very well-known American brands. He speaks on Bloomberg Television’s “In The Loop.”
How This Billionaire Got Rich Off Hair and Tequila Patron Spirits Founder John Paul DeJoria explains to Tom Keene and Sara Eisen that in order to build a global brand you need to give back and make the world a better place on Bloomberg Television’s “Bloomberg Surveillance.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Jaguar’s $1.5M Bugatti Challenger: First Look June 28 (Bloomberg) – -In today’s “Movers & Shakers,” Bloomberg’s Betty Liu offers a sneak peek at Jaguar’s $1.5 million C-X75, a concept hybrid car named in honor of Jaguar’s 75th anniversary. She speaks on Bloomberg Television’s “In The Loop.”
Dare to Be a Beginner: Cris Valerio Cris Valerio is an Innovator in Residence with IDEO.org. Cris’s work focuses on using human centered design to deliver innovative solutions related to water and sanitation, healthcare, education and financial services to low income communities around the world. Prior to that she was a financial news reporter for Bloomberg Television for 7 years. During her time there she reported from the floor of the NYSE during the financial crisis, traveled throughout Latin America and Europe as a commodities reporter and hosted Bloomberg TV’s small business and entrepreneurship show “Venture,” where she interviewed founders of Zynga, Patagonia, Pandora, Groupon and other leading-edge enterprises. Other memorable interviews include Henry Kissinger, Bolivian President Evo Morales and Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg. Cris is as enthusiastic about rock climbing and backpacking as she is about storytelling and innovation.
Why European Telecoms Are Attracting Billionaires May 8, 2013 (Bloomberg) — Bloomberg Billionaires European Editor Robert LaFranco looks at the move by billionaires into the European telecom sector and why they find it attractive. He speaks on Bloomberg Television’s “The Pulse.”
12 Billionaires Found at Swiss Drugmaker Roche Feb. 22, 2013 (Bloomberg) — Roche Holding AG, the Basel, Switzerland-based drugmaker that manufactures the world’s best- selling cancer treatment, has minted at least 12 Swiss and German billionaires. Seven have never appeared individually on an international wealth ranking. Matthew G. Miller reports on Bloomberg Television‘s “In The Loop.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Why Investor Immigrants Are Choosing Canada Over U.S.February 21, 2017
- Richard Branson: To get to the top, hustle like an underdogFebruary 21, 2017
- Here are the places where millionaires are movingFebruary 21, 2017
- Jack Bogle doesn’t feel ‘super confident’ about the market rally – here’s whyFebruary 21, 2017
- The Rebirth Of Burger King Has Made 3G Capital, Bill Ackman And Warren Buffett Over $14 BillionFebruary 21, 2017
- How Charles Schwab’s chief investment strategist manages her own moneyFebruary 21, 2017
- Elliott Wave suggests the stock market isn’t anywhere near a topFebruary 21, 2017
- Icahn buys Bristol-Myers shares, adding to activist pressureFebruary 21, 2017
- A huge disconnect is taking place between the stock market and earningsFebruary 21, 2017
- Malcolm Gladwell rips into Stanford University’s request for donations: ‘You might as well send your check to the Sultan of Brunei’February 21, 2017
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella says Bill Gates’ original mission ‘always bothered me’February 21, 2017
- How CEOs across America feel about Trump — and what they think he’ll do to their businessesFebruary 21, 2017
- INSIDE THE ROADSHOW: Snapchat just met with prospective investors in NYC and faced tough questionsFebruary 21, 2017
- It’s worse than you thought: Americans are drastically under-saved for retirementFebruary 21, 2017
- Apple’s stock surges to another record after Morgan Stanley boosts price targetFebruary 21, 2017
- Bill Gates supposedly has long way to go to catch the real richest man in the worldFebruary 21, 2017
- Pay attention to these three financial experts if you want to survive the coming financial superstorm: Michael Pento, James Rickards and Gerald CelenteFebruary 21, 2017
- Pursue Those Scary Dreams and Crazy Ideas to Make Every Day Your Best Day EverFebruary 20, 2017
- How to Help Employees Remember What They Learned in TrainingFebruary 20, 2017
- 5 Things to Look for When Hiring a Consulting FirmFebruary 20, 2017
- You’re Not Elon Musk or Richard Branson. Here’s What You Need to Know About Approaching the Media.February 20, 2017
- Who Needs Goals When You Can Develop New, Good HabitsFebruary 20, 2017
- 6 Tips For Leaders to Set Smart Sales GoalsFebruary 20, 2017
- Why Some Startups Succeed (and Why Most Fail)February 20, 2017
- Want a More Creative Team? Start by Taming Your Own Ego.February 20, 2017
- Presidential Lessons in Leadership and BusinessFebruary 20, 2017
- 3 Key Steps to Expand Your Culture to New CitiesFebruary 20, 2017
- 15 Science-Backed Memory Tips to Help You Succeed (Infographic)February 20, 2017
- 9 Small-Business Trends That Should Be on Every Entrepreneur’s RadarFebruary 20, 2017
- What This CEO Learned by Working in His Company’s Call CenterFebruary 20, 2017
- Sorry But Successful People Don’t Care About Your Brilliant IdeaFebruary 20, 2017
- 5 Important Business Lessons You Can Learn from Billionaire Oprah WinfreyFebruary 20, 2017
- Smartphones are making your car insurance more expensiveFebruary 20, 2017
- China’s economy is dangerously close to unravelingFebruary 20, 2017
- Hitler’s phone sold for almost $250k at US auctionFebruary 20, 2017
- Mark Cuban: Robots will ‘cause unemployment and we need to prepare for it’February 20, 2017
- A 31-year-old millionaire who’s read 360 personal finance books shares his favoriteFebruary 20, 2017
- 3 mistakes you want to avoid with your bond portfolioFebruary 20, 2017
- Japan is the cheapest stock market in the developed worldFebruary 20, 2017
- China and Shadow Financing | Mark MobiusFebruary 20, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics