Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Bill Clinton"
Lessons from the Top with BBC’s Gavin Esler Gavin Esler has been interviewing leading figures from politics, sports, industry and the arts for more than thirty years – from Bill Clinton and Alistair Campbell to Lady Gaga and Angelina Jolie. In this talk, he draws upon his experience at the BBC to examine how leaders in all fields — from politics to media, from business to the arts — all have to master a crucial skill: that of storytelling. About themselves, their origins, their beliefs — and where they and their audience are headed. Based on insights from his book, ‘Lessons from the Top: The 50 Most Successful Business Leaders in America – and What You Can Learn From Them”: Great leaders have always understood the power of stories. Through the stories they tell, the most successful leaders educate, persuade and bring about change, but we rarely have the background knowledge to explore how they do so. In this hugely insightful guide to getting to the top, leading journalist Gavin Esler presents first-hand knowledge of the secrets of those who achieve power based on over thirty years’ experience interviewing world famous figures from Bill Clinton to Angelina Jolie. Introducing the questions every leader must answer – and the elements that the best stories must contain – Esler explains how creating a leadership story can promote success at all levels, whether running for the United States presidency, or applying for a place at university. While many essentials of storytelling have stood the test of time, he examines the opportunities and pressures created by twenty-first century phenomena such as 24 hour news, and what they tell us about how to reach the top – and how to judge those already there. Spanning fields from business and culture to the military and even taking in lessons from terrorism, Lessons from the Top offers a fascinating portrait of leadership in the modern world – and shows how the methods of the most powerful leaders could work for you.
Tony Robbins – Protect Yourself Tony Robbins delivers an important note of caution on today’s economy and shares 7 things to help you take advantage of the changing times ahead.
Chris Lehane: The Ten Commandments of Damage Control Chris Lehane, political strategist and Stanford Graduate School of Business lecturer, discusses his “ten commandments of damage control”. Lehane served as special assistant counsel to President Bill Clinton, and press secretary for Al Gore‘s presidential campaign. He co-wrote the book Masters of Disaster: The Ten Commandments of Damage Control with filmmaker and Stanford GSB lecturer Bill Guttentag. The foolproof guide to damage control from the “masters of disaster” Whether you’re a politician caught with his pants down, a publicly traded company accused of accounting improprieties, a family-owned restaurant with a lousy Yelp review or just the guy in the corner cubicle who inadvertently pushed “reply all,” a crisis doesn’t have to be the make-or-break moment of your career. For those of us that aren’t natural spin doctors, it’s hard to resist the impulse to cover your tracks, lie, or act like nothing happened. But resist you must! In Masters of Disaster, Christopher Lehane and Mark Fabiani, reveal the magic formula you need to take control when it’s your turn to be sucked into the vortex of the modern spin cycle. Covering the ten commandments of damage control, and based on their work for clients like Bill Clinton, Goldman Sachs and Hollywood studios, the authors outline the strategies that can make real time news alerts, Twitter trend lines and viral videos work for you rather against you. Full of both lively personal anecdotes and hard-knuckled straight talk, this is a must-read for anyone who wants to emerge with their reputation intact.
The Story of Frank & Kristen Imagine becoming a quadriplegic on your wedding night, your dreams for the future seemingly shattered in an instant. Could life ever be magnificent again? What is a Breakthrough? A breakthrough is a moment in time when the impossible becomes possible. When something happens that shapes you, that moves you. Maybe you meet someone that inspires you. Maybe it’s a tool or a strategy that you learn. Maybe you finally get so fed up you won’t settle for the life that you have any more. It’s when something inside of you clicks and everything changes. You take massive action and you transform your life.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- U.S. Buyers Snap Up Credit-Card Debt of Prudent CanadiansDecember 7, 2016
- Trump picks wrestling magnate Linda McMahon to lead Small Business AdministrationDecember 7, 2016
- A jewelry expert shares everything you need to know before buying an engagement ringDecember 7, 2016
- The 10 US cities where Americans have the best creditDecember 7, 2016
- SCHWARZMAN: Donald Trump is going to change the ‘architecture of the world’December 7, 2016
- How Millennials Are Changing the Face of PhilanthropyDecember 7, 2016
- 6 Life Lessons from Warren BuffettDecember 7, 2016
- ‘I’m going to negotiate prices’: Trump explains why he went after Boeing over Air Force OneDecember 7, 2016
- Outlook good for expanded accredited investor definition after strong approval in HouseDecember 7, 2016
- The Richest Men Ever: Here the 10 richest men ever in world history featuring two AfricansDecember 7, 2016
- Verizon to sell data centers to Equinix for $3.6 billionDecember 7, 2016
- Foreign firms spend £100bn buying British businesses so far in 2016 December 7, 2016
- No price like home: Big spenders reappear in ChinaDecember 7, 2016
- The 3 trends that will affect the economy in 2017December 7, 2016
- Deep value investing: dispelling the ultimate investing misconceptionsDecember 7, 2016
- Buffett, Soros and the Role of Robotic Logic in Investing RichesDecember 7, 2016
- Miami Condo King Jorge Perez, Donald Trump’s Latino Billionaire Friend, Expands Into MexicoDecember 7, 2016
- SoftBank founder Masayoshi Son: A ‘crazy’ billionaire obsessed with the futureDecember 7, 2016
- Billionaires Sergey Brin, David Tepper join Steve Ballmer, Stanley Druckenmiller In $850 Million Philanthropic Bet To Help Nation’s KidsDecember 7, 2016
- 7 of Yale’s super-elite secret societies ranked by wealthDecember 6, 2016
- Canada home to more than a million millionaires — but more are coming soonDecember 6, 2016
- Hot property destinations for the super wealthyDecember 6, 2016
- You may be higher up the global wealth pyramid than you thinkDecember 6, 2016
- 1% of Indians now hold nearly 60% of the country’s wealthDecember 6, 2016
- 8 things you should know about Singapore’s wealth gapDecember 6, 2016
- Q&A: Boosting retirement savings with Ida RademacherDecember 6, 2016
- Family of Malaysia’s Jho Low moves to protect assets in 1MDB probeDecember 6, 2016
- How Virgin’s Richard Branson makes and spends his millionsDecember 6, 2016
- 5 Billionaire entrepreneurs who take philanthropy very seriously – KnowStartupDecember 6, 2016
- Tony Robbins shares the best career advice he’s ever been givenDecember 6, 2016
- How Warren Buffett earns income from stocks that pay no dividendsDecember 6, 2016
- Here’s what we know about Trump’s $50 billion deal with a Japanese billionaireDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Our Full Conversation with Jewel: A Pioneer’s Purpose – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Our Full Conversation with Stephanie McMahon – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Survey of Household Economics and Decisionmaking: Holiday Spending – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Trump Effect on Family Offices – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Always Get BETTER – Pitbull (@pitbull) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Hans Zimmer’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@RealHansZimmer) – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Take RISKS – Wiz Khalifa (@wizkhalifa) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 6, 2016
- Ten Signs Your Boss Appreciates You — And Ten Signs They Don’tDecember 6, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics