Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Archive for December 10th, 2012
Tom Peters‘ Leadership Thoughts – Listening Leadership author Tom Peters says “listening” is a greatly underrated skill. This is an excellent clip used in leadership and communication classes at Thunderbird School of Global Management and Grand Canyon University
Leadership Lessons – Setting Priorities Dr. Fred Johnson is at the top of his game as a Leadership Expert. When comparing him to the greats like Steven Covey, John Maxwell and Ken Blanchard, your experience will rival nothing less than a “10” performance. Dr. Fred engages the human element and is a catalyst in molding sustainable change. His Leadership program is time-tested and transcends industries, designed to align employees with corporate vision and values which serve as the decision-making filters throughout the organization.
Servant Leadership Conference – Viterbo University, 2012 Hosted by Tom Thibodeau and Dick Pieper at Viterbo University. Guest speakers: Shelia Garity, Joseph Kruse and Mark Schack.
Do Nothing Leadership – Professor Keith Murnighan Author and award winning professor at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, Professor Keith Murnighan, addresses our audience of enterprise innovators on the topic of “Do Nothing” leadership. The event was in Orlando, FL at the 2nd Annual TopCoder Innovation Summit.
High Rise of the Rich and Famous What do Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein, actor Denzel Washington and Nascar driver Jeff Gordon have in common? An address, as Candace Jackson explains on Lunch Break.
Luxury Lingerie Brands Battle for $30B Market High-end lingerie brands, Victoria’s Secret and Agent Provocateur, are fighting for a slice of the U.K.‘s underwear market with new stores opening in London’s classiest shopping district.
The World’s Coolest Tax Shelters: Luxury Ranches in Texas Exotic animals, luxury homes, souped-up trucks and speedboats can all qualify for tax breaks if you know the rules in Texas. We survey the territory with Jeff Soele, whose real estate company, Texas Best Ranches, specializes in the tax benefits of high-end ranch properties.
Millionaire Posts Billboard for Latina Girlfriend “Marc Paskin, La Jolla‘s not-so-secret millionaire whose wife Marsha died from diabetes-related issues after 28 years of marriage in 2002, is now looking for love in Barrio Logan with a billboard off Interstate 5 that reads, “All I want for Christmas is a Latina girlfriend.” The billboard overlooks the 28th Street exit, and was first reported in Historically Speaking News on Thursday. The unusual nine-word solicitation shows the 63-year-old’s goateed face and an email address: ChristmasLatina@aol.com.”* Marc Paskin is a millionaire who’s having trouble finding love. So, he posted a billboard asking for a Latina girlfriend in San Diego. Isn’t there a better way to do this? Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian discuss.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Warren Buffett Lost Nearly $1 Billion On His IBM Investment Earlier This WeekApril 25, 2017
- LVMH Shares Top Paris Market After Christian Dior Buyout DealApril 25, 2017
- Embrace the Caribbean Lifestyle by Buying a Beach House on AnguillaApril 24, 2017
- Indonesia’s Exotic New Private-Island ResortApril 24, 2017
- Experience Rosé Like Never Before with This New Riedel Wine GlassApril 24, 2017
- Remember When Alec Baldwin Starred In Capital One Ads? He Donated All Of That Money To CharityApril 24, 2017
- Buffett’s Foundation Donating $90 Million Supporting Women Of ColorApril 24, 2017
- Australian Toy Maker Born In A Refugee Camp Becomes BillionaireApril 24, 2017
- The 10 Highest-Earning Golfers Of All TimeApril 24, 2017
- LeBron James Doesn’t Want Endorsement Deals From Public Companies… And It’s A BRILLIANT Business MoveApril 24, 2017
- Bill and Melinda Gates receive Légion d’Honneur medalsApril 24, 2017
- Everything you need to know about Amber Heard, the actress who seems to be dating Elon MuskApril 24, 2017
- A wealth management veteran explains why understanding emotions is key to investingApril 23, 2017
- 15 habits of self-made millionaires, from a man who spent 5 years studying rich peopleApril 23, 2017
- Happiness expert shares the one key both philosophers and scientists agree is necessary to be happyApril 23, 2017
- Billionaire Larry Ellison teamed up with Robert De Niro and chef Nobu Matsuhisa to open a hotel where rooms start at $1,100 a nightApril 23, 2017
- 2 major new polls show Trump will conclude his first 100 days as the least popular president in modern historyApril 23, 2017
- Inside the 7 Most Luxurious Suites at SeaApril 23, 2017
- 10 Trips to Take Before It’s Too LateApril 23, 2017
- Christie’s Beverly Hills Flagship Features Exhibition Worth Around $500 MillionApril 23, 2017
- Is Amsterdam the World’s New Culinary Capital?April 23, 2017
- Four Seasons Is Building Magical Homes at Disney World—Here’s an Inside LookApril 23, 2017
- Six Visionary Electric Vehicles Designed with Earth Day in MindApril 23, 2017
- Can This Luxurious Nile Cruise Ship Revive Egypt’s Tourism Industry?April 23, 2017
- 10 Hybrid Superyachts for Earth DayApril 23, 2017
- Oil Falls Below $50 as Surging U.S. Output Undermines OPEC CutsApril 23, 2017
- I Make My Employees Go Tech-Free When They Take Time OffApril 23, 2017
- World’s Big Economies Cast An Uneasy Eye On U.S.April 23, 2017
- Look How Far Food Prices Have Fallen In CanadaApril 22, 2017
- Mysterious Bitcoin Founder Possibly Worth Over $1 BillionApril 22, 2017
- How Can Retail Be Dead When Zara Owner Replaces Jeff Bezos as the World’s Second Richest Man?April 22, 2017
- Many investors may be overexposed to US stocks. Here’s why it may make sense to look abroadApril 21, 2017
- BLACKSTONE COO: We’re the solution to America’s retirement crisisApril 21, 2017
- Foreign workers in rich nations are sending less money home — and it’s hurting poor economiesApril 21, 2017
- BAML: The ‘$1 trillion flow that conquers all’ explains everything happening in marketsApril 21, 2017
- Wal-Mart E-Commerce CEO Gets $244 Million in Pay After Jet DealApril 21, 2017
- How A Family Of Four Making $500K Annually Ends Up With Nearly No Savings At The End Of The YearApril 21, 2017
- Secretary Of State Rex Tillerson Paid Millions As CEO of Exxon MobilApril 21, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics