As a philanthropist and Past President/Ambassador of the International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy, Enzo Calamo is working with philanthropic advisors and organizations around the world to transform philanthropy through collaboration. To learn more about Advisors in Philanthropy, click here.
Lugen Family Office is your strategic philanthropy partner in helping you gain clarity on such key philanthropic questions such as:
- Who makes philanthropic decisions?
- What criteria are applied to those decisions?
- What systems are in place to evaluate grant requests?
- How do you investigate and research which charities will receive your philanthropy?
- How do you evaluate the impact of your grants?
- Are there opportunities to partner with other foundations to achieve greater impact?
- Do you have specific projects you’d like to undertake for which you lack sufficient human resources to implement?
- Are there nonprofits whose mission you support but who lack the capacity to fully implement their mission? Would you like to help them improve their capacity before funding programs?
- What accountability is there from the nonprofit organizations to which you give?