Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "yes virginia there is a santa claus"
Yes Virginia, There is A Santa Claus Eight-year-old Virginia O’Hanlon tries every source to find out if there is a Santa Claus and finally writes to the editor of the New York Sun for her answer for elementary grades. Dear Editor— I am 8 years old. Some of my little friends say there is no Santa Claus. Papa says, “If you see it in The Sun, it’s so.” Please tell me the truth, is there a Santa Claus? Virginia O’Hanlon Virginia, your little friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds. All minds, Virginia, whether they be men’s or children’s, are little. In this great universe of ours, man is a mere insect, an ant, in his intellect as compared with the boundless world about him, as measured by the intelligence capable of grasping the whole of truth and knowledge. Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Santa Claus! It would be as dreary as if there were no Virginias. There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which childhood fills the world would be extinguished. Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. You might get your papa to hire men to watch in all the chimneys on Christmas eve to catch Santa Claus, but even if you did not see Santa Claus coming down, what would that prove? Nobody sees Santa Claus, but that is no sign that there is no Santa Claus. The most real things in the world are those that neither children nor men can see. Did you ever see fairies dancing on the lawn? Of course not, but that’s no proof that they are not there. Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world. You tear apart the baby’s rattle and see what makes the noise inside, but there is a veil covering the unseen world which not the strongest man, nor even the united strength of all the strongest men that ever lived could tear apart. Only faith, poetry, love, romance, can push aside that curtain and view and picture the supernal beauty and glory beyond. Is it all real? Ah, Virginia, in all this world there is nothing else real and abiding. No Santa Claus! Thank God! he lives and lives forever. A thousand years from now, Virginia, nay 10 times 10,000 years from now, he will continue to make glad the heart of childhood. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the […]
Best Selling Author Enzo Calamo
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Access The #1 UHNW Newsletter!
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 5 Gold Award UHNW Newswires Plus Our 3 Silver Award HNW Newswires.
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Family Office Newswire
The #1 Family Office Newswire That Empowers Family Dynasties. Over 15,000 Complimentary Posts and growing rapidly with relevant topics!
Learn from Billionaires How To Handle Your Family Wealth.
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON BUSINESS
UHNW Wealth Management Newswire
The #1 UHNW Wealth Management Newswire For Living Your Dreams. Over 12,100 Complimentary Posts on important topics that show you the Secrets of Accumulating and Preserving Wealth!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON FINANCE AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Family Business Newswire
The #1 Family Business Newswire That Helps You Move From Success to Significance. Over 6,900 Complimentary Posts On Key Factors To Build A Profitable and Sustainable Business!
UHNW Real Estate Newswire
The #1 UHNW Real Estate Newswire for Luxury Homes and Commercial Real Estate. Check out the latest trends in real estate today with over 5,800 Complimentary posts.
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON LUXURY AND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
The #1 Philanthropist Newswire For Leaving A Legacy From The Heart. Check out the latest trends in philanthropy today with over 1,800 Complimentary posts. Learn what some of the greatest philanthropists in history believe about gratitude and giving!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON PHILANTHROPY
UHNW Lifestyles Newswire
The #1 UHNW Lifestyles Newswire For Living Your Dreams. Check out the latest trends in travel, jets, yachts, luxury cars, and fashion today with over 400 Complimentary posts. Learn what some of the richest people in the world are doing with their wealth!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON THE UHNW LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
Recent Blog Posts
- America’s Richest Families of 2016 | Fox BusinessJune 29, 2016
- Billionaire’s Dealmaking Legacy Undone by a $33 Billion Bad BetJune 29, 2016
- Mark Cuban uses these 3 fundamental rules for running all of his businessesJune 29, 2016
- 15 women who outshine their rich and famous husbandsJune 29, 2016
- The Winklevoss brothers made a change to their plans for a bitcoin fundJune 29, 2016
- The billionaire Koch brothers are jumping into an area abandoned by Wall StreetJune 29, 2016
- Wal-Mart heirs again top Forbes list of 25 richest U.S. familiesJune 29, 2016
- Heroin overdose deaths in America have tripled over four yearsJune 29, 2016
- Here is proof that economic wealth does not guarantee the best quality of lifeJune 29, 2016
- The World’s Top UHNW LawyersJune 29, 2016
- Working after retirement is the newest trendJune 29, 2016
- A self-made millionaire explains why he’s ‘broke’ twice a yearJune 29, 2016
- Scarlett Johansson is now the highest-grossing female movie star everJune 29, 2016
- Media mogul Arianna Huffington describes the epiphany that changed her lifeJune 29, 2016
- Donald Trump can’t talk this away: The self-proclaimed billionaire is no philanthropistJune 29, 2016
- Listen to Warren Buffett: Your Reputation Is Worth Cold, Hard Cash.June 29, 2016
- Assuring the Smooth Distr – Cornerstone Private Asset Trust CompanyJune 29, 2016
- Bill Gates, Zuckerberg lose $3.4 billion to Brexit – TheCableJune 28, 2016
- Adult Kids Have Mom & Dad’s Backs If Money Gets Tight | Fox BusinessJune 28, 2016
- An Investment To Flip OverJune 28, 2016
- PayPal puts a charitable giving button in its app for the first timeJune 28, 2016
- Interview with Warren Buffett’s investment manager Ted Weschler: The recipe for financial successJune 28, 2016
- Ford just made a special edition of their new supercar that celebrates huge racing victoriesJune 28, 2016
- Our parents are ruining the entire worldJune 28, 2016
- Soros had Deutsche Bank ‘short’ bet at time of Brexit fallout | ReutersJune 28, 2016
- Meet the 25 year old selling supercars to rich Chinese college kidsJune 28, 2016
- Boomers, It’s Time to Spend—and Pay Taxes on—Your 401(k)June 28, 2016
- Finance, Tech, Healthcare Will Drive Wealth For Millionaires By 2025, Report SaysJune 28, 2016
- Inheritance need not just be about moneyJune 28, 2016
- Private foundation or donor-advised fund – which way to go?June 28, 2016
- “Successful families are using philanthropy to prepare their heirs for post-transition responsibilities.” June 28, 2016
- Generosity and HappinessJune 28, 2016
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Success Tip: ‘Entrepreneurship Is About Creating Change, Not Just Creating Companies’June 28, 2016
- Mining billionaire Gina Rinehart has lost up to 40% of her weightJune 28, 2016
- Richard Branson: investors pulling out of UK after Brexit voteJune 28, 2016
LFO Website Statistics
- Today Visit: 1,177
- Yesterday Visit: 12,611
- Week Visit: 77,652
- Month Visit: 406,429
- Years Visit: 7,071,487
- Total Posts: 10,828