Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Venice"
Tuscany Jumps Into Race for Russian Billionaires Italy is battling France to become the new playground for Russia’s billionaires as Europe‘s luxury destinations seek buyers of property and companies to weather the debt crisis.
BAROVIER&TOSO Everything took place on an island, an exotic, wondrous place like every island: Murano. An act from the year 982 talks of a certain Domenico, a fiolario, or Murano glazier: in 1291 the furnaces of Venice were transferred to this island for fear of fire and in order to preserve the alchemies and secrets of glass far from the competition, confining glaziers to a sort of ghetto. Murano: the first “industrial estate” in the world! The oldest representative of the family of whom records exist is Jacobello (1295) and around two centuries later, the great master Angelo would leave an unforgettable mark on the history of the Renaissance. Related articles Family Affair | Barovier & Toso Murano Glass Lamps (montrealdigs.com) Murano through the looking glass – Venice, Italy (travelpod.com)
Access The #1 UHNW Newsletter!
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Family Office Newswire
The #1 Family Office Newswire That Empowers Family Dynasties. Over 13,100 Complimentary Posts and growing rapidly with relevant topics!
Learn from Billionaires How To Handle Your Family Wealth.
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON BUSINESS
UHNW Wealth Management Newswire
The #1 UHNW Wealth Management Newswire For Living Your Dreams. Over 10,900 Complimentary Posts on important topics that show you the Secrets of Accumulating and Preserving Wealth!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON FINANCE AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Family Business Newswire
The #1 Family Business Newswire That Helps You Move From Success to Significance. Over 5,400 Complimentary Posts On Key Factors To Build A Profitable and Sustainable Business!
UHNW Real Estate Newswire
The #1 UHNW Real Estate Newswire for Luxury Homes and Commercial Real Estate. Check out the latest trends in real estate today with over 4,600 Complimentary posts.
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON LUXURY AND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
The #1 Philanthropist Newswire For Leaving A Legacy From The Heart. Check out the latest trends in philanthropy today with over 1,600 Complimentary posts. Learn what some of the greatest philanthropists in history believe about gratitude and giving!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON PHILANTHROPY
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
Recent Blog Posts
- 4 Fundamental Keys To Success For New EntrepreneursFebruary 11, 2016
- How The Most Successful People Ask QuestionsFebruary 11, 2016
- Why Baby Boomers Refuse To RetireFebruary 11, 2016
- This is how Facebook and other social platforms track you and mine troves of dataFebruary 11, 2016
- The life and awesomeness of Amazon founder and CEO Jeff BezosFebruary 11, 2016
- The Aston Martin Vanquish is a $300,000 angry piece of art that you can’t stop looking atFebruary 11, 2016
- 12 of the smartest things Elon Musk has said about innovationFebruary 11, 2016
- Here are the hedge funds that are dominating in 2016February 11, 2016
- The first discovery of 2 colliding black holes just fundamentally changed our perception of the universeFebruary 11, 2016
- Yellen says Fed won’t reverse course with ratesFebruary 11, 2016
- What Are Boomer Parents Doing Regarding Inheritance Planning?February 10, 2016
- Amazon to buy back up to $5B in stockFebruary 10, 2016
- A professor studied 51 of the world’s biggest business failures — here’s why even great leaders make terrible decisionsFebruary 10, 2016
- An investor’s terrifying 2014 prediction for the market is coming true right nowFebruary 10, 2016
- Why women represent just 8% of the world’s richest peopleFebruary 10, 2016
LFO Website Statistics
- Today Visit: 4,803
- Yesterday Visit: 8,474
- Week Visit: 63,707
- Month Visit: 437,400
- Years Visit: 7,238,528
- Total Posts: 8,047