Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Travel and Tourism"
Confidence Quotes “Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ‘Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” Theodore Roosevelt 26th U.S. President (1858-1919) “As you become more clear about who you really are, you’ll be better able to decide what is best for you – the first time around.” Oprah Winfrey American Television Host, Publisher (born 1954) “Be who you are and say what you feel, because in the end those who matter don’t mind and those who mind don’t matter.” Theodor Seuss Geisel Writer, Cartoonist, Animator (1904-1991) “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” Dr. Benjamin McLane Spock Pediatrician, Educator, Writer (1903-1998) “The confidence which we have in ourselves gives birth to much of that which we have in others.” François Duc De La Rochefoucauld Writer, Moralist (1613-1680)
On The Money: Eying Russia’s Economy As the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum approaches, economists are assessing Russia’s prospects. Does Russia have an optimum growth strategy?
The Roundtable – The Challenges of Running a Family Business “What are the challenges when running a family business?” Join Neale Lewis as he chairs the Derby Business TV Roundtable with Perween Warsi of S&A Foods, Jacqui Mason of Best Practice Childcare and Carl Bridge of Birchover Hotel Apartments
PwC: Luxury hotels overview Liz Hall, head of hospitality and leisure research at PwC, recently commented on the London luxury hotel market. This year saw the UK’s largest room supply increase from new developments in the last decade. In London, the 2012 Games catalysed development on a scale unlikely to be seen again.
Michael Jordan on Expectancy Today’s quote is from the amazing Michael Jordan, the greatest basketball player of all time. Jordan made the profound statement: “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.” That’s important insight into the value of expectancy. As a differentiating value, expectancy means anticipating with confidence of fulfillment; or a belief centered on the future. Jordan didn’t become so great by accident or luck. He believed in a great future by anticipating it. His confidence came first, and then his competence quickly followed. Many people like to reference the statement “believe in yourself.” But Jordan’s statement brings greater clarity to this idea. His belief is centered on the future because he expects it. And he expects it from himself. What about you? Do you have a dream? Do you have a desire to do something great or become the greatest in your field? If so, I encourage you to carefully study the value of expectancy. When you combine anticipation with confidence, and a willingness to challenge yourself, you might just become the Michael Jordan in your field. Now, wouldn’t that be cool?
/ CEO, Charitable Giving, Family, Family Values, Financial Literacy, Financial Planning, Millionaires, Money Values, Philanthropy, Psychology of Money, True Wealth, Ultra High Net Worth, Wealth Resources
The Importance of Family Philanthropy Jonathan Tisch, Chairman of Loews Hotels and Co-Chairman of the Board, discusses the importance of continuing a family tradition of philanthropy.
Ian Johnson – How Stable is China? 1/3 Ian Johnson – China Expert, Pulitzer Prize Winner for Coverage of China Ian first went to China in 1984, and has lived there off and on for a dozen years. He was bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal, where he won a Pulitzer Prize for his coverage of China. Ian’s speech topics, such as “Misunderstanding China” and “China’s Political Landscape” would be very relevant for your audience, especially if they are interested in understanding China from the cultural and political aspects. 2/3 3/3
Millionaires park supercars in their LIVING ROOM Supercar owners living in an exclusive high-rise apartment block can now park their beloved motors from their – LIVING ROOMS. Hamilton Parks in Singapore is a brand-new 30-storey development where flats cost between £6 and £15 MILLION. But with parking in the city limited, the skyscraper designer came up with an innovative way of parking some of the planets fastest cars. Residents simply drive their 200mph motors into a biometrically-controlled lift at the base of Hamilton Parks on the city’s swanky Orchard Road.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Why pension annuity sales keep rising despite rock bottom ratesDecember 6, 2016
- Canadian grocery bills are set to go up again, and it could be Donald Trump’s fault: reportDecember 6, 2016
- Patrick Luciani: Italy is on the verge of damaging the EU in a way that will dwarf BrexitDecember 6, 2016
- Super Rich Businessmen Warren Buffet, Mark Cuban, Jeff Bezos Started Off From Unglamorous First JobsDecember 6, 2016
- American Shale Companies’ Rush to Hedge Is Turning the Oil Market Upside DownDecember 6, 2016
- China Is Transforming Southeast Asia Faster Than EverDecember 6, 2016
- Canada’s Key Rate Set to Lag Fed’s for First Time Since 2007December 6, 2016
- Billionaire Peltz’s fund is buying ‘quite a bit of stock’ — but he isn’t saying whereDecember 6, 2016
- The big winners of Italy’s ‘no’ vote are in the United StatesDecember 6, 2016
- Trump policies may work if they improve productivity, Fed’s Bullard saysDecember 6, 2016
- ‘China’s Carl Icahn’ faces court in stock market rout falloutDecember 6, 2016
- M&A activity may actually go down under Trump, Suntrust CEO Bill Rogers saysDecember 6, 2016
- US productivity growth rebounds sharply to best level in two yearsDecember 6, 2016
- The S&P has reached a ‘buying climax,’ strategist Jeff Saut saysDecember 6, 2016
- Bill Gross: Trump good for stocks now, but bad for ‘long-term debt crisis’December 6, 2016
- Why You Should Plan To Sell Your Business NowDecember 5, 2016
- Succession planning is the biggest challenge for Middle East family businesses, says PwCDecember 5, 2016
- Planning Opportunity: The Estate Planning Trifecta (Low Interest Rates, Depressed Prices & Valuation Discounts)December 5, 2016
- L.O.V.E. Planning™: Seven Qualities of a 100 Year Old Family EnterpriseDecember 5, 2016
- Planning Opportunity: Recapturing Your Ability to Make Annual Gifts Through Private Split DollarDecember 5, 2016
- Ex-billionaire Dankner gets 2 years for share price riggingDecember 5, 2016
- Chinese billionaires set to reach 110,000 by 2020December 5, 2016
- Bayo Ogunlesi, Nigerian on Trumps Economic Advisory TeamDecember 5, 2016
- Billionaire Scion Todd Ricketts Tapped As Trump’s Deputy Commerce SecretaryDecember 5, 2016
- Here’s How Many Homes the Average Billionaire Now OwnsDecember 5, 2016
- The Future of Luxury Products Isn’t “Products.” It’s Experiences. | The Huffington PostDecember 5, 2016
- Iran’s Supreme Court confirms death sentence of billionaire businessman Babak ZanjaniDecember 5, 2016
- UPDATE 1-Egyptian billionaire Sawiris in surprise exit as Orascom CEODecember 5, 2016
- Children of Chinese billionaires may inherit wealth in next decadeDecember 4, 2016
- When does passion lead to purpose? – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Leading through disruption – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Staying ahead of the curve – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Maintaining a culture of innovation – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Building blocks to thrive – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Why Big Data and analytics should be part of all private equity deals – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Wayne Dyer’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- J.K. Rowling’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@jk_rowling) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Michelle Obama’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@FLOTUS) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Meryl Streep’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Natalie Portman’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics