Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Tissue (biology)"
neurosciencestuff: A new combination of tissue engineering techniques could reduce the need for nerve grafts, according to new research by The Open University. Regeneration of nerves is challenging when the damaged area is extensive, and surgeons currently have to take a nerve graft from elsewhere in the body,… Neuroscience: New tissue engineering breakthrough encourages nerve repair
Nina Tandon: Could tissue engineering mean personalized medicine? Each of our bodies is utterly unique, which is a lovely thought until it comes to treating an illness — when every body reacts differently, often unpredictably, to standard treatment. Tissue engineer Nina Tandon talks about a possible solution: Using pluripotent stem cells to make personalized models of organs on which to test new drugs and treatments, and storing them on computer chips. (Call it extremely personalized medicine.) Nina Tandon studies ways to use electrical signals to grow artificial tissues for transplants and other therapies. WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HER Nina Tandon studies electrical signaling in the context of tissue engineering, with the goal of creating “spare parts” for human implantation and/or disease models. After receiving a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Cooper Union, Nina worked on an electronic nose used to “smell” lung cancer as a Fulbright scholar in Rome. She studied electrical stimulation for cardiac tissue engineering at MIT and Columbia, and now continues her research on electrical stimulation for broader tissue-engineering applications. Tandon was a 2011 TED Fellow and a 2012 Senior Fellow. “I love pointing out to my students that the cable equations we use to analyze transmission along nerves are the same ones developed for the transatlantic cable.” Nina Tandon
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- 13 Things Your Business Needs to Automate Right NowFebruary 26, 2017
- Five Signs You’re Successful — Whether You Know It Or NotFebruary 26, 2017
- Jessica Mah Shares Her 5 Best Pieces of Advice for Women EntrepreneursFebruary 26, 2017
- What I Learned From Mentoring Startups in the World’s Best AcceleratorsFebruary 26, 2017
- Why your Startup should take 4–6 weeks to launch, not 4–6 monthsFebruary 26, 2017
- 7 Critical Questions Every Start-Up Entrepreneur Must AnswerFebruary 26, 2017
- Startup essentials: What’s the difference between growth marketing and growth hacking?February 26, 2017
- OMERS sees 10.3% investment return in 2016 – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Warren Buffett says investors should stick with index funds – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Canadians contributed less to TFSAs in 2016, survey finds – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Personal Investor: Health costs and taxes draining retirement nest eggs – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Personal Investor: How to become a millionaire at 65 – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Self-made millionaire: Here are 3 things rich people do differentlyFebruary 26, 2017
- How this self-made millionaire got rich by ‘chasing mammoths’February 26, 2017
- Forever Broke: 15 Things Holding You Back From Becoming a Multi-MillionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- How this self-made millionaire started a classic car empire out of his garageFebruary 26, 2017
- 4 lessons you can learn from America’s first female self-made millionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- Self-made millionaire: ‘Most people should not be going to college’February 26, 2017
- 30-year-old self-made millionaire: This is how to make your family smarter about moneyFebruary 26, 2017
- Self-made millionaire: Here are the 2 rules I follow to ‘have it all’February 26, 2017
- The practical, unsexy steps it takes to actually become a millionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- 31-year-old millionaire who saves 50% of his income shares his No. 1 money-saving tipFebruary 26, 2017
- A startup sale made this low-level employee into an Indian millionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- Millionaire who works 95 hours a week shares how he avoids burnoutFebruary 26, 2017
- What to do in your 20s to become a millionaire, from the author of ‘I Will Teach You To Be Rich’February 26, 2017
- Jackie Chan calls America ‘most corrupt country in the world’February 26, 2017
- Warren Buffett upbeat on US business growth – BBC NewsFebruary 26, 2017
- Hiding Assets In Kids’ Companies Results In Denial Of Discharge In CorkFebruary 26, 2017
- Bret Hart Recalls Meeting Donald Trump, Weighs In On Linda McMahon And Sharpshooter FundingFebruary 25, 2017
- One Woman’s Journey From ‘Barefoot Doctor’ To Casino BillionaireFebruary 25, 2017
- 3 Stocks Billionaire Carl Icahn Is Buying — The Motley FoolFebruary 25, 2017
- This is how 5 self-made billionaires beat stressFebruary 25, 2017
- ‘Shark Tank’: The 6 Greatest Lessons After A Year With Billionaire Mark CubanFebruary 25, 2017
- Billionaire Adelson Reaps Benefits From Big Republican DonationsFebruary 25, 2017
- Puff Daddy Says He’s Not Hip Hop’s First Billionaire … YetFebruary 25, 2017
- Cirque Du Soleil Billionaire Guy Laliberte Helps Fight Global Water Crisis With Luxury AuctionFebruary 25, 2017
- Care to bid for Donald Trump’s Ferrari F430 F1 Coupe?February 25, 2017
- Montegrappa’s New Pen Would Make Doctor Strange EnviousFebruary 25, 2017
- The Next Financial Crisis Might Be in Your DrivewayFebruary 25, 2017
- Schwarzman’s $425 Million Payout Leads Private Equity TitansFebruary 25, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics