Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "South China Morning Post"
Vikram Mansharamani • Presented by SPEAK Inc. • Towering Indicators Published on Jan 10, 2013 Author, Yale University Lecturer, & Tiger21 Scholar Boom-bust cycles. They`re occurring more frequently than ever. The most notorious ones impact financial markets — but they impact nations, healthcare, food, energy, education, technology and many other areas as well. Given their frequency, why are we still surprised when unsustainable scenarios burst? Vikram Mansharamani, author of Boombustology, is expert at helping people recognize and manage the risk of bubble trouble. He steps back from complex market dynamics and uses a multiple-lens framework to look at disparate data and then connect the dots — providing actionable insights; is there a bubble, where is it in its lifespan and what actions should you take to avoid bubble risk? A maverick mind and a contrarian by nature, Mansharamani achieved success during his two decades in the financial markets by looking at signs on the road less travelled — analyzing financial markets with his powerful but unique toolkit. As a speaker, Mansharamani has a gift for connecting with audiences — he is engaging with a keen sense of humor and helps individuals and organizations identify and navigate the booms before they bust — a skill that has earned him the confidence of many of the world`s most impressive companies. Mansharamani is the first resident scholar at Tiger21, a peer-to-peer learning group for high net-worth investors and a Lecturer at Yale where his class, “Financial Booms and Busts,” is among the most popular on campus. He is a regular contributor to financial media including: Forbes, Fortune, CNBC, Bloomberg, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Korean Times, The South China Morning Post, The Daily Beast and many others.
Hong Kong billionaire’s gay daughter laughs off £40 million bounty The gay daughter of one of the richest men in Hong Kong has laughed off her father’s plan to offer nearly £40 million to any man who can charm her into a heterosexual marriage.
As a psychologist, gerontologist, documentary filmmaker, entrepreneur and best-selling author of over a dozen books on aging-related issues, Dr. Ken Dychtwald has been exploring the implications of the longer age expectations for the boomer generation and beyond. Over the past 35+ years, Ken Dychtwald has emerged as North America’s foremost visionary and original thinker regarding the lifestyle, marketing, healthcare and workforce implications of the age wave. He is the best-selling author of Bodymind, Age Wave: The Challenges and Opportunities of an Aging Society, Age Power, The Power Years: A User’s Guide to the Rest of Your Life, Workforce Crisis: How to Beat the Coming Shortage of Skills and Talent and a children’s book, Gideon’s Dream: A Tale of New Beginnings. His book With Purpose: Going From Success to Significance in Work and Life has also been released in paperback as A New Purpose: Redefining Money, Family, Work, Retirement and Success. In 2007, Ken Dychtwald had his debut as a documentary filmmaker and host with the highly rated/acclaimed PBS special The Boomer Century. His PBS special With Purpose aired nationwide in 2009 to coincide with the book release. Ken Dychtwald has served as a fellow of the World Economic Forum and he is the recipient of the distinguished American Society on Aging Award for “outstanding national leadership in the field of aging.” American Demographics Magazine honored him as the “single most influential marketer to baby boomers over the past quarter century.” His article in The Harvard Business Review, entitled It’s Time to Retire Retirement, was awarded the prestigious McKinsey Award, tying for first place with the legendary Peter Drucker. During his career, Dr. Dychtwald has addressed more than two million people worldwide in his speeches to corporate, association, social service, and government groups. His strikingly accurate predictions and innovative ideas are regularly featured in leading print and electronic media worldwide, including: The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Financial Times, Fortune, Time, Newsweek, Business Week, Inc., U.S. News and World Report, The Economist, HK Daily News, South China Morning Post, The Standard, The Straits Times, 60 Minutes, Good Morning America, ABC World News Tonight, the Today Show, PBS, NPRandBBC. More About Speaker, Dr. Ken Dychtwald . . . In 1986, Ken Dychtwald became the founding President and CEO of a firm created to guide Fortune 500 companies and government groups in product/service development for boomers and mature adults. His client list has included more than half of the Fortune 500. Dr. Dychtwald’s explorations and innovative solutions have fertilized and catalyzed a broad spectrum of industry sectors—from vitamins and cookies to automotive design and retail merchandising to mutual funds and health insurance. Through his highly acclaimed presentations, his breakthrough research and consulting initiatives, and his leadership within both the social science and business communities, Ken Dychtwald has dedicated his life to battling ageist stereotypes while promoting a new, vital and meaningful role for life’s second half.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- The World’s Most Extravagant Afternoon Tea ServicesMarch 30, 2017
- Canada billionaire makes history with $75m donation – BBC NewsMarch 30, 2017
- Donating makes you happy if you are giving freely and know where the money’s goingMarch 30, 2017
- Russian Billionaires, Including Several Tied To Putin, Are Up $104 Billion In The Last YearMarch 29, 2017
- The terrible moments these spoiled kids came face-to-face with the real worldMarch 29, 2017
- A massive shift in the world population, captured in one animated graphicMarch 29, 2017
- Americans are now utterly intolerant of ever being told they’re wrong about almost anythingMarch 29, 2017
- This is America’s least financially literate stateMarch 29, 2017
- Why this financial adviser thinks you should keep piles of cash handyMarch 29, 2017
- The Strongest Indicator Of Success And 3 Ways To Develop ItMarch 29, 2017
- Why Apple Investors Aren’t Sweating The Samsung Galaxy S8March 29, 2017
- Introducing The Forbes American Dream Index To Gauge Middle-Class ProsperityMarch 29, 2017
- Ivanka Trump will take unpaid White House roleMarch 29, 2017
- Lululemon shares crater as first quarter gets off to a shaky startMarch 29, 2017
- U.S. oil export surge steals more OPEC shareMarch 29, 2017
- Honing this undervalued skill could set you apart from your competition at workMarch 29, 2017
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is now the second richest man in the world (AMZN) | 03/29/17 | Markets InsiderMarch 29, 2017
- Warren Buffett predicted the biggest changes sweeping the media industry 27 years agoMarch 29, 2017
- The world’s largest fund manager just sent a message to investors everywhereMarch 29, 2017
- The data geeks are taking over Wall StreetMarch 29, 2017
- How to lose friends and ‘exfoliate’ people — Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is caught between 2 worlds, and his friends are cutting tiesMarch 29, 2017
- Investors like hedge funds with powerful-sounding names, even if they fail to deliverMarch 29, 2017
- Why waking up at 5 AM every day just makes senseMarch 29, 2017
- Why this self-made millionaire carries a waiter’s pad and says you should tooMarch 29, 2017
- Santoli: Here’s why BlackRock is throwing in the towel on human stock pickingMarch 29, 2017
- Say hello to your new retirement haven. Hint: It’s not Florida.March 29, 2017
- Feadship Launches 35-Meter Superyacht LetaniMarch 29, 2017
- The World’s Largest Passenger-Jet Window Is Being Developed for the BBJMarch 29, 2017
- This Is How Much You Need To Make To Be In The Top 1% Of Each StateMarch 29, 2017
- Wang Wei Is Now The Third-Richest Man In China. Wait, Who?March 29, 2017
- A Billionaire Irish Mob Boss Reportedly Bought A Commercial Cargo Ship For His Drug SuppliesMarch 29, 2017
- How Tyler Perry Turned An Abusive Childhood Into A $600 Million Personal FortuneMarch 29, 2017
- From Slave To Millionaire Land Owner: The Biddy Mason StoryMarch 29, 2017
- Huge 706-Carat Diamond Unearthed In Sierra LeoneMarch 29, 2017
- These 8 Billionaires Had A Very Good 2016March 29, 2017
- DeMarcus Ware Turned Down $9 Million To RetireMarch 29, 2017
- Lamborghini Unveils Its First 4-Door Crossover SUV Since The 80s, The UrusMarch 29, 2017
- Liang Xinjun, Billionaire Co-Founder Of China Investment Firm Fosun, Departs As CEOMarch 29, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics