Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "South China Morning Post"
Vikram Mansharamani • Presented by SPEAK Inc. • Towering Indicators Published on Jan 10, 2013 Author, Yale University Lecturer, & Tiger21 Scholar Boom-bust cycles. They`re occurring more frequently than ever. The most notorious ones impact financial markets — but they impact nations, healthcare, food, energy, education, technology and many other areas as well. Given their frequency, why are we still surprised when unsustainable scenarios burst? Vikram Mansharamani, author of Boombustology, is expert at helping people recognize and manage the risk of bubble trouble. He steps back from complex market dynamics and uses a multiple-lens framework to look at disparate data and then connect the dots — providing actionable insights; is there a bubble, where is it in its lifespan and what actions should you take to avoid bubble risk? A maverick mind and a contrarian by nature, Mansharamani achieved success during his two decades in the financial markets by looking at signs on the road less travelled — analyzing financial markets with his powerful but unique toolkit. As a speaker, Mansharamani has a gift for connecting with audiences — he is engaging with a keen sense of humor and helps individuals and organizations identify and navigate the booms before they bust — a skill that has earned him the confidence of many of the world`s most impressive companies. Mansharamani is the first resident scholar at Tiger21, a peer-to-peer learning group for high net-worth investors and a Lecturer at Yale where his class, “Financial Booms and Busts,” is among the most popular on campus. He is a regular contributor to financial media including: Forbes, Fortune, CNBC, Bloomberg, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Korean Times, The South China Morning Post, The Daily Beast and many others.
Hong Kong billionaire’s gay daughter laughs off £40 million bounty The gay daughter of one of the richest men in Hong Kong has laughed off her father’s plan to offer nearly £40 million to any man who can charm her into a heterosexual marriage.
As a psychologist, gerontologist, documentary filmmaker, entrepreneur and best-selling author of over a dozen books on aging-related issues, Dr. Ken Dychtwald has been exploring the implications of the longer age expectations for the boomer generation and beyond. Over the past 35+ years, Ken Dychtwald has emerged as North America’s foremost visionary and original thinker regarding the lifestyle, marketing, healthcare and workforce implications of the age wave. He is the best-selling author of Bodymind, Age Wave: The Challenges and Opportunities of an Aging Society, Age Power, The Power Years: A User’s Guide to the Rest of Your Life, Workforce Crisis: How to Beat the Coming Shortage of Skills and Talent and a children’s book, Gideon’s Dream: A Tale of New Beginnings. His book With Purpose: Going From Success to Significance in Work and Life has also been released in paperback as A New Purpose: Redefining Money, Family, Work, Retirement and Success. In 2007, Ken Dychtwald had his debut as a documentary filmmaker and host with the highly rated/acclaimed PBS special The Boomer Century. His PBS special With Purpose aired nationwide in 2009 to coincide with the book release. Ken Dychtwald has served as a fellow of the World Economic Forum and he is the recipient of the distinguished American Society on Aging Award for “outstanding national leadership in the field of aging.” American Demographics Magazine honored him as the “single most influential marketer to baby boomers over the past quarter century.” His article in The Harvard Business Review, entitled It’s Time to Retire Retirement, was awarded the prestigious McKinsey Award, tying for first place with the legendary Peter Drucker. During his career, Dr. Dychtwald has addressed more than two million people worldwide in his speeches to corporate, association, social service, and government groups. His strikingly accurate predictions and innovative ideas are regularly featured in leading print and electronic media worldwide, including: The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Financial Times, Fortune, Time, Newsweek, Business Week, Inc., U.S. News and World Report, The Economist, HK Daily News, South China Morning Post, The Standard, The Straits Times, 60 Minutes, Good Morning America, ABC World News Tonight, the Today Show, PBS, NPRandBBC. More About Speaker, Dr. Ken Dychtwald . . . In 1986, Ken Dychtwald became the founding President and CEO of a firm created to guide Fortune 500 companies and government groups in product/service development for boomers and mature adults. His client list has included more than half of the Fortune 500. Dr. Dychtwald’s explorations and innovative solutions have fertilized and catalyzed a broad spectrum of industry sectors—from vitamins and cookies to automotive design and retail merchandising to mutual funds and health insurance. Through his highly acclaimed presentations, his breakthrough research and consulting initiatives, and his leadership within both the social science and business communities, Ken Dychtwald has dedicated his life to battling ageist stereotypes while promoting a new, vital and meaningful role for life’s second half.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Al Gore just sold $29 million of Apple stockFebruary 24, 2017
- Saving for college? Why bank accounts aren’t smartFebruary 24, 2017
- Q&A: Melinda Gates explains why charity cannot waitFebruary 24, 2017
- Millennial parents still like to tap the Bank of Mom & DadFebruary 24, 2017
- How to raise financially savvy kidsFebruary 24, 2017
- Whom to trust when buying an annuity?February 24, 2017
- A psychologist for the ultra-rich dishes on what billionaires stress aboutFebruary 24, 2017
- Tesla Is on Track to Deliver Us Into the Next Age in EnergyFebruary 24, 2017
- China says no intention of using currency devaluation to its advantageFebruary 24, 2017
- February U.S. auto sales seen up 0.6 percent: JD Power-LMCFebruary 24, 2017
- U.S. governors prepare wish lists for Trump infrastructure promiseFebruary 24, 2017
- Why Richard Branson prefers to work in a hammock or tub rather than at a deskFebruary 24, 2017
- Fine Wines to Buy in 2017February 24, 2017
- Trump’s immigration plans could cripple the US economy and hurt the workers he’s pledging to protectFebruary 24, 2017
- Trump Is on the Verge of His Own Bull MarketFebruary 24, 2017
- Trump’s Nafta Revamp Could Hit Close to Home for Key U.S. IndustriesFebruary 24, 2017
- Canada’s Fading Oil Promise Leaves U.S. Majors StrugglingFebruary 24, 2017
- Tesla May Need to Raise More Money SoonFebruary 24, 2017
- Saudi Arabia $2 Trillion Aramco Vision Runs Into Market RealityFebruary 24, 2017
- Bitcoin hits record high above $1,200 on talk of ETF approvalFebruary 24, 2017
- Warren Buffett follows only one rule of investing, and violates it all the timeFebruary 24, 2017
- Robert Shiller: With stock valuations high, it’s time to reduce your holdingsFebruary 24, 2017
- Futures drop along with oil pricesFebruary 24, 2017
- Samsung Display gets license to invest $2.5 billion more in Vietnam: state TVFebruary 24, 2017
- A hot new hedge fund is gearing up for one of this year’s biggest launchesFebruary 24, 2017
- How GOP War On Retirement Will Hurt YouFebruary 24, 2017
- Wealth Snapshot: Breaking Down Jared Kushner And His Family’s $1.8 Billion FortuneFebruary 24, 2017
- Snapdeal Co-Founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal Take 100% Salary Cut – NDTVFebruary 24, 2017
- Dominic Chappell’s company to sue Sir Philip Green over BHS headquartersFebruary 24, 2017
- Billionaire #Soros accused of ‘undermining democracy’ in EU member statesFebruary 24, 2017
- Tom Hanks has written his first book, a collection of short storiesFebruary 24, 2017
- British food retail legend Sir Ken Morrison dies | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Trillions of dollars at risk as benefactors unprepared to transfer wealth | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Achieve your full potential with new Global Family Office Benchmarking | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Letter from the US: What Trump means for large US family businesses | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Icon: Eric Michael Hilton | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Keeping up with the Jones Prize: New award champions leaders in philanthropy | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Industry outlook: Blended families – adding additional layers to entrenched dynamics | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Business property relief a benefit in family succession says Wilsons | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Family-backed investors drop $143bn Unilever takeover bid | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics