Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "South China Morning Post"
Vikram Mansharamani • Presented by SPEAK Inc. • Towering Indicators Published on Jan 10, 2013 Author, Yale University Lecturer, & Tiger21 Scholar Boom-bust cycles. They`re occurring more frequently than ever. The most notorious ones impact financial markets — but they impact nations, healthcare, food, energy, education, technology and many other areas as well. Given their frequency, why are we still surprised when unsustainable scenarios burst? Vikram Mansharamani, author of Boombustology, is expert at helping people recognize and manage the risk of bubble trouble. He steps back from complex market dynamics and uses a multiple-lens framework to look at disparate data and then connect the dots — providing actionable insights; is there a bubble, where is it in its lifespan and what actions should you take to avoid bubble risk? A maverick mind and a contrarian by nature, Mansharamani achieved success during his two decades in the financial markets by looking at signs on the road less travelled — analyzing financial markets with his powerful but unique toolkit. As a speaker, Mansharamani has a gift for connecting with audiences — he is engaging with a keen sense of humor and helps individuals and organizations identify and navigate the booms before they bust — a skill that has earned him the confidence of many of the world`s most impressive companies. Mansharamani is the first resident scholar at Tiger21, a peer-to-peer learning group for high net-worth investors and a Lecturer at Yale where his class, “Financial Booms and Busts,” is among the most popular on campus. He is a regular contributor to financial media including: Forbes, Fortune, CNBC, Bloomberg, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Korean Times, The South China Morning Post, The Daily Beast and many others.
Hong Kong billionaire’s gay daughter laughs off £40 million bounty The gay daughter of one of the richest men in Hong Kong has laughed off her father’s plan to offer nearly £40 million to any man who can charm her into a heterosexual marriage.
As a psychologist, gerontologist, documentary filmmaker, entrepreneur and best-selling author of over a dozen books on aging-related issues, Dr. Ken Dychtwald has been exploring the implications of the longer age expectations for the boomer generation and beyond. Over the past 35+ years, Ken Dychtwald has emerged as North America’s foremost visionary and original thinker regarding the lifestyle, marketing, healthcare and workforce implications of the age wave. He is the best-selling author of Bodymind, Age Wave: The Challenges and Opportunities of an Aging Society, Age Power, The Power Years: A User’s Guide to the Rest of Your Life, Workforce Crisis: How to Beat the Coming Shortage of Skills and Talent and a children’s book, Gideon’s Dream: A Tale of New Beginnings. His book With Purpose: Going From Success to Significance in Work and Life has also been released in paperback as A New Purpose: Redefining Money, Family, Work, Retirement and Success. In 2007, Ken Dychtwald had his debut as a documentary filmmaker and host with the highly rated/acclaimed PBS special The Boomer Century. His PBS special With Purpose aired nationwide in 2009 to coincide with the book release. Ken Dychtwald has served as a fellow of the World Economic Forum and he is the recipient of the distinguished American Society on Aging Award for “outstanding national leadership in the field of aging.” American Demographics Magazine honored him as the “single most influential marketer to baby boomers over the past quarter century.” His article in The Harvard Business Review, entitled It’s Time to Retire Retirement, was awarded the prestigious McKinsey Award, tying for first place with the legendary Peter Drucker. During his career, Dr. Dychtwald has addressed more than two million people worldwide in his speeches to corporate, association, social service, and government groups. His strikingly accurate predictions and innovative ideas are regularly featured in leading print and electronic media worldwide, including: The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Financial Times, Fortune, Time, Newsweek, Business Week, Inc., U.S. News and World Report, The Economist, HK Daily News, South China Morning Post, The Standard, The Straits Times, 60 Minutes, Good Morning America, ABC World News Tonight, the Today Show, PBS, NPRandBBC. More About Speaker, Dr. Ken Dychtwald . . . In 1986, Ken Dychtwald became the founding President and CEO of a firm created to guide Fortune 500 companies and government groups in product/service development for boomers and mature adults. His client list has included more than half of the Fortune 500. Dr. Dychtwald’s explorations and innovative solutions have fertilized and catalyzed a broad spectrum of industry sectors—from vitamins and cookies to automotive design and retail merchandising to mutual funds and health insurance. Through his highly acclaimed presentations, his breakthrough research and consulting initiatives, and his leadership within both the social science and business communities, Ken Dychtwald has dedicated his life to battling ageist stereotypes while promoting a new, vital and meaningful role for life’s second half.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Here’s What World Leaders Think Is the Greatest Risk for 2017 | Fortune.comJanuary 16, 2017
- Millennials Are Worth Half as Much as Their Parents at the Same AgeJanuary 16, 2017
- Donald Trump Has Been Good For CEO ConfidenceJanuary 16, 2017
- Meet the CEOs Who Just Became Billionaires Thanks to Donald TrumpJanuary 16, 2017
- CMU Robotics center to focus on practical applicationJanuary 16, 2017
- What investors are getting all wrong about China, says a top Asian fund managerJanuary 16, 2017
- Pound slides to post-flash-crash lows on ‘hard Brexit’ fearsJanuary 16, 2017
- The maker of Ray Ban is merging with a rival in a €50 billion dealJanuary 16, 2017
- South Korea wants to arrest Samsung’s vice chairman on bribery and embezzlement chargesJanuary 16, 2017
- Merkel hits back at Trump: Europe’s fate is ‘in our own hands’January 16, 2017
- Cutting Cash Would Be a Boon for the World’s Poor, Rogoff SaysJanuary 16, 2017
- Singapore’s MAS Warns of ‘Disastrous’ Effect of Trade ConflictsJanuary 16, 2017
- Just how badly could Trump’s threatened 45% tariff hurt China?January 16, 2017
- The world’s eight richest people have same amount of money as half the world’s poor: OxfamJanuary 16, 2017
- Nicole Kidman Get’s Blackballed By Hollywood After Calling For Americans To Stand With Trump January 16, 2017
- Why The Coca-Cola Co (KO) Stock Is a Must-Own for Income InvestorsJanuary 16, 2017
- Oxfam’s attack on ‘beyond grotesque’ inequality fails to highlight the charitable work of the world’s richest peopleJanuary 16, 2017
- Russian billionaire hires Elton John and Mariah Carey for weddingJanuary 16, 2017
- Roman Abramovich’s ex-wife sues her former personal assistant for £19 millionJanuary 16, 2017
- Germany media giant acquires Hong Kong’s luxury news portal LifestyleAsiaJanuary 16, 2017
- Peter Thiel may be mulling a run for California governor: ReportJanuary 16, 2017
- Who are the 8 richest people? All men, mostly AmericansJanuary 16, 2017
- India’s rising income inequality: Richest 1% own 58% of total wealth – Times of IndiaJanuary 15, 2017
- The richest eight tycoons on the planet are worth as much as the poorest 3.6 billion people, Oxfam claimsJanuary 15, 2017
- The world’s largest asset manager wants to rein in the salaries of top execsJanuary 15, 2017
- 15 things successful people do over 3-day weekendsJanuary 15, 2017
- Britain could become a corporate tax havenJanuary 15, 2017
- This tiny pattern makes it impossible to scan or photocopy moneyJanuary 15, 2017
- China’s currency manipulation could become a global problem in 2017January 15, 2017
- 17 of President Obama’s most inspirational quotesJanuary 15, 2017
- We could be heading for ‘a stock pickers’ paradise’ | 01/14/17 | Markets InsiderJanuary 15, 2017
- Everyone is asking the wrong question about EuropeJanuary 15, 2017
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire To Send Girls Kidnapped By Boko Haram To CollegeJanuary 15, 2017
- Ciara Drops Her $15 Million Lawsuit Against FutureJanuary 15, 2017
- How Much Money Will Barack Obama Get From The Presidential Pension?January 15, 2017
- Scarlett Johansson Is The Highest Grossing Actor Of The YearJanuary 15, 2017
- Don’t buy the spin: Trump’s tycoons really will avoid taxesJanuary 14, 2017
- Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth jumps $5 billion to start 2017 — faster than any other billionaireJanuary 14, 2017
- 10 self-made American billionairesJanuary 14, 2017
- The Countries With The Best And Worst Gender Pay Gap Expectations — And How The U.S. Stacks UpJanuary 14, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics