Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Social network"
Harvard University’s Nicholas Christakis: The power of data
Strategic Collaboration Jacquelline Fuller, Head of Advocacy and Communication, Google.org discusses strategic collaboration.
The Crucial Skill for Tomorrow’s Leaders Management thought leaders share their ideas on what future leaders can’t live without. Featuring: Angel Cabrera, Bill George, Daisy Wademan Dowling, Andy Zelleke, Batia Mishan Wiesenfeld, Evan Wittenberg, Dr. Ellen Langer, and Scott Snook.
/ Behaviour Economics, Choices, Collaboration, Common Mission, Communication, Consequences, Conversation, Crowdsourcing, Culture, Family Meetings, Management, Neuroscience, Psychology of Money, Psychology Resources, Social Capital, Social Networks, Talent Management, Team
We’re all embedded in vast social networks of friends, family, co-workers and more. Nicholas Christakis tracks how a wide variety of traits — from happiness to obesity — can spread from person to person, showing how your location in the network might impact your life in ways you don’t even know. Nicholas Christakis explores how the large-scale, face-to-face social networks in which we are embedded affect our lives, and what we can do to take advantage of this fact. Why you should listen to him: People aren’t merely social animals in the usual sense, for we don’t just live in groups. We live in networks — and we have done so ever since we emerged from the African savannah. Via intricately branching paths tracing out cascading family connections, friendship ties, and work relationships, we are interconnected to hundreds or even thousands of specific people, most of whom we do not know. We affect them and they affect us. Nicholas Christakis’ work examines the biological, psychological, sociological, and mathematical rules that govern how we form these social networks, and the rules that govern how they shape our lives. His work shows how phenomena as diverse as obesity, smoking, emotions, ideas, germs, and altruism can spread through our social ties, and how genes can partially underlie our creation of social ties to begin with. His work also sheds light on how we might take advantage of an understanding of social networks to make the world a better place. At Harvard, Christakis is a Professor of Medicine, Health Care Policy, and Sociology, and he directs a diverse research group investigating social networks. His popular undergraduate course (Life and Death in the US) is podcast [available on itunes]. His book, Connected, co-authored with James H. Fowler, appeared in 2009, and has been translated into nearly 20 languages. In 2009, he was named by Time magazine to its annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world, and also by Foreign Policy magazine to its list of 100 top global thinkers. “‘Connected‘ is [in the category of] works of brilliant originality that stimulate and enlighten and can sometimes even change the way we understand the world” NY Times Book Review Renowned scientists Christakis and Fowler present compelling evidence for our profound influence on one another’s tastes, health, wealth, happiness, beliefs, even weight, as they explain how social networks form and how they operate.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Children of Chinese billionaires may inherit wealth in next decadeDecember 4, 2016
- When does passion lead to purpose? – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Leading through disruption – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Staying ahead of the curve – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Maintaining a culture of innovation – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Building blocks to thrive – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Why Big Data and analytics should be part of all private equity deals – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Wayne Dyer’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- J.K. Rowling’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@jk_rowling) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Michelle Obama’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@FLOTUS) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Meryl Streep’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Natalie Portman’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Taylor Swift’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@taylorswift13) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Ellen DeGeneres’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@TheEllenShow) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Simon Cowell’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@SimonCowell) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Dream BIG – Robert F. Smith – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Peyton Manning’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Lewis Hamilton’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@LewisHamilton) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Everything is a SEASON – Myles Munroe – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Robert F. Smith’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Myles Munroe’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Michael Jordan MOTIVATION #MentorMeMichael – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- PUSH Through – Bradley Cooper – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Patrick Bet-David’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@patrickbetdavid) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Set Goals for Yourself – Priyanka Chopra (@priyankachopra) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Ryan Coogler’s Top10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Don’t LIMIT Yourself – Naveen Jain (@Naveen_Jain_CEO) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Lin-Manuel Miranda’s top 10 rules for success (@Lin_Manuel) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Be DIFFERENT – Alicia Keys (@aliciakeys) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Viola Davis’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Have the COURAGE to Fail – Hans Zimmer (@RealHansZimmer) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Joe Rogan’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@joerogan) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Bruce Lee MOTIVATION #MentorMeBruce – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- How Kathy Griffin Built Her 15 Million Dollar Brand – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- After Losing $1 Million Over Night, This Entrepreneur Formed One of the Largest Health Snack Company – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- How to Change the World by Sharing Your Story – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Protecting The Corporate Veil – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Why Culture Should be a Pillar of Your Business Strategy – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Learn the Traits of Successful CEOs – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- How To Deal With Your Competitors – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics