Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "sleep"
Jeff Iliff: One more reason to get a good night’s sleep The brain uses a quarter of the body’s entire energy supply, yet only accounts for about two percent of the body’s mass. So how does this unique organ receive and, perhaps more importantly, rid itself of vital nutrients? New research suggests it has to do with sleep.
Sleep deprivation & disparities in health, economic and social wellbeing: Lauren Hale Is anyone getting enough sleep? What difference does it make? Everyone knows what it feels like when you have a rough night but are there larger implications? Sleep researcher, Dr. Lauren Hale, talks animatedly about the social patterning of sleep and how it contributes to a cycle of inequality in health and well-being. With funding from National Institute for Child Health and Development, National Institute for Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, and the National Institute of Aging, she analyzes demographic, behavioral, and neighborhood data from large-scale studies to identify patterns of sleep and wellness in child, adolescent, adult, and aging populations. Dr. Hale suggests that the results raise concerns about public health and social justice; she also presents some initial thoughts on what we, as individuals and a society, might do about it. Dr. Hale has published over 45 published peer-reviewed articles in Sleep, Sleep Medicine Reviews, Journal of Sleep Research, Pediatrics, among numerous other peer-reviewed journals. Dr.Hale is Associate Professor of Preventive Medicine at Stony Brook University where she is Core Faculty in the Program in Public Health. She received her PhD from Princeton University. She also serves on the Board of Directors for the National Sleep Foundation.
psych-quotes: Dreams, being “wibbly- wobbly”, “bumpy-wimpy stuff” in our craniums, has always been an interesting topic for scientists, philosophers, and every other human. There are so many routes that no one gets tired pondering about it. Are our brains trying to tell us something or… Psych-Quotes: The REM Cycle and How Experiences Affect Our Dreams
Is It Really So Bad to Eat Before Bedtime? It’s a familiar scenario in many households: Hours after dinner, the stomach growls and the refrigerator beckons. Some diet expertssuggest bedtime snacking leads to obesity and poor-quality sleep. But is it always a no-no? Heidi Mitchell joins Lunch Break with answers.
Sleep: The Forgotten Key to Health and Wellness Explore measures that can be taken to not only live longer but also live better with Dr. Ellen Hughes who describes the need for sleep to achieve wellness and health. Series: “UCSF Mini Medical School for the Public” [6/2008] [Health and Medicine]
In this short talk, Arianna Huffington shares a small idea that can awaken much bigger ones: the power of a good night’s sleep. Instead of bragging about our sleep deficits, she urges us to shut our eyes and see the big picture: We can sleep our way to increased productivity and happiness — and smarter decision-making. Arianna Huffington is the co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, a nationally syndicated columnist, and author of thirteen books. She is the co-host of “Left, Right & Center,” a political roundtable radio program. Why you should listen to her: Arianna Huffington is the co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, a nationally syndicated columnist, and author of many books. She is also co-host of “Left, Right & Center,” public radio’s popular political roundtable program, as well as “Both Sides Now,” a weekly syndicated radio show with Mary Matalin moderated by Mark Green. In May 2005, she launched The Huffington Post, a news and blog site that has quickly become one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently cited media brands on the Internet.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- The ‘blackmail’ allegations in the £132 million Candy brothers lawsuit could not be weirderMarch 1, 2017
- Warren Buffett’s reason for investing in Apple should be music to Tim Cook’s earsMarch 1, 2017
- Trump’s win is making Oprah reconsider whether she could be presidentMarch 1, 2017
- It costs about $200,000 an hour to operate Air Force One — here’s why it’s so expensiveMarch 1, 2017
- Trump says 94 million Americans are out of the labor force — that’s true if you include teens and grandmaMarch 1, 2017
- Trump goes presidential in first major address to Congress: ‘The time for small thinking is over’March 1, 2017
- $120M in counterfeit designer cosmetics seized in China – NaturalNews.comMarch 1, 2017
- Why the Ultra-Wealthy Will Flock to London Even as Brexit BitesMarch 1, 2017
- Cuban cigar sales rise, defying flat luxury goods marketMarch 1, 2017
- Vietnam bank tycoon, former executives face trial over $66 mln losses – VnExpress InternationalMarch 1, 2017
- Billionaire Philip Green Agrees To Pay $450 Million To BHS Pension FundMarch 1, 2017
- The Aquila Villa is Thailand’s New Dream GetawayMarch 1, 2017
- For Sale: the World’s First Flying CarMarch 1, 2017
- The Macallan Releases a New Scotch Destined to Be Collected and CovetedMarch 1, 2017
- The World’s Most Expensive Taco Is a $25,000 DelightMarch 1, 2017
- Oceanco Reveals 120-Meter Superyacht AmaraMarch 1, 2017
- The American Dream has moved to Canada – Macleans.caMarch 1, 2017
- 7 Failures That Helped Richard Branson Become a MultibillionaireFebruary 28, 2017
- A Delivery Man Just Became One of the Richest People in ChinaFebruary 28, 2017
- Number of super-rich set to rise by 43pc in the next decadeFebruary 28, 2017
- As A Place To Invest, Canada’s Been Kicking Butt For 117 YearsFebruary 28, 2017
- Canadian Inflation Jumps As Carbon Taxes Come Into ForceFebruary 28, 2017
- World’s Rich Are In A Great Migration And Canada A Top DestinationFebruary 28, 2017
- Billionaire investor Wilbur Ross confirmed as Trump’s secretary of commerceFebruary 28, 2017
- UK’s ultra-rich set to grow by a third in 10 years – BBC NewsFebruary 28, 2017
- Anthony Bourdain’s 1 Rule for Workplace HappinessFebruary 28, 2017
- Psychology Says This Is the Top Contributor to Happiness (It’s Not What You Think)February 28, 2017
- 9 Traps You Fall Into That Limit Your HappinessFebruary 28, 2017
- The World Happiness Summit: Making Happiness a ChoiceFebruary 28, 2017
- How to Redesign Your Life for Success and HappinessFebruary 28, 2017
- Retirement Spending Strategies to Maximize HappinessFebruary 28, 2017
- Tiffany Trump ‘soon to be within’ the Trump family business, Donald Trump Jr. saysFebruary 28, 2017
- 5 Oscar-Worthy Dress Watches for Your Next Black-Tie GalaFebruary 28, 2017
- The Robb Report Man’s Guide to SpasFebruary 28, 2017
- Three of Milan’s Most Essential Men’s Bespoke TailorsFebruary 28, 2017
- Rock Stars Sammy Hagar and Adam Levine Launch the First Tequila and Mezcal BlendFebruary 28, 2017
- This 1934 Alfa Romeo Racer Placed First in Price at the RM Sotheby’s Paris SaleFebruary 28, 2017
- 10 Speakers that Cost More than a FerrariFebruary 28, 2017
- Phil Mickelson Has Made An Absolutely Ridiculous Amount Of Money During His Golf CareerFebruary 28, 2017
- Andrey Melnichenko’s Giant $400M Yacht Impounded By Gibraltar Port AuthorityFebruary 28, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics