Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Simon Sinek"
Simon Sinek: Why good leaders make you feel safe What makes a great leader? Management theorist Simon Sinek suggests, it’s someone who makes their employees feel secure, who draws staffers into a circle of trust. But creating trust and safety — especially in an uneven economy — means taking on big responsibility.
Peter Docker – Leadership and Workplace Culture Expert Peter Docker inspires people to generate new possibilities–both for themselves and their organizations. Building on Simon Sinek‘s “Golden Circle,” Peter illustrates his insights by drawing on examples from his previous careers in the military and industry sectors to explain principles that can be applied in any business to create extraordinary and sustainable organizations.
The Golden Circle: Why Does Apple Command Loyalty? How do great leaders and organizations – from Martin Luther King, Jr. to Apple Computer – command loyalty? Marketing consultant Simon Sinek introduces his concept of “The Golden Circle,” which identifies what makes the most inspiring people and organizations so successful and influential. “Leaders of great companies that go from good to great start not with ‘where’ but with ‘who.’ They start by getting the right people on the bus.” – Excerpt from Good to Great by Jim Collins With the right people, your business could go a lot faster and further. The key is not to hire people for a job or money, but to hire people who believe in what you believe, so they will work with their blood, swear and tears. Learn from Simon Sinek, the author of Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action and understand: * How to build, inspire and empower your team * How to build a company with true purpose that will inspire action * How to communicate your purpose, cause or belief Simon Sinek is the author of Start With Why. He teaches leaders and companies how to inspire people. Sinek is leading a movement to inspire people to do the things that inspire them. He writes, consults and speaks all over the world about the power of Why – the purpose, cause or belief that drives every one of us. If everyone knew why they do what they do, and if everyone only did the things that inspired them, Sinek believes that this world would be an amazing place.
/ Business Values, CEO, Choices, Discipline, Ego, Entrepreneur, Failure, Happiness, Human Capital, Importance of Language, Leadership, Legacy Resources, Planning, Preserverance, Process, Productivity, Psychology Resources, Success, The Secret
In his typically candid style, Richard St. John reminds us that success is not a one-way street, but a constant journey. He uses the story of his business’ rise and fall to illustrate a valuable lesson — when we stop trying, we fail. A self-described average guy who found success doing what he loved, Richard St. John spent more than a decade researching the lessons of success — and distilling them into 8 words, 3 minutes and one successful book. Why you should listen to him: Richard St. John was on his way to the TED conference when a girl on the plane asked him, “What really leads to success?” Even though he had achieved some success, he couldn’t explain how he did it. So he spent the next ten years researching success and asking over 500 extraordinarily successful people in many fields what helped them succeed. After analyzing, sorting, and correlating millions of words of research, and building one of the most organized databases on the subject of success, he discovered The 8 Traits Successful People Have in Common and wrote the bestseller 8 To Be Great. In his books and talks, he shares a wealth of wisdom from the world’s most successful people — knowledge that can help others succeed in their own way, whether it’s escaping poverty, building a business, raising a family, or changing the world. “It’s so great. It’s such a boost of confidence. This book really gives you a lot of self-esteem about who you are, and that you really can be somebody.” Thomas Fischer, Habitat for Humanity
Simon Sinek presents a simple but powerful model for how leaders inspire action, starting with a golden circle and the question “Why?” His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers — and as a counterpoint Tivo, which (until a recent court victory that tripled its stock price) appeared to be struggling.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Stay on Your OWN Path – Kerry Washington (@kerrywashington) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Naveen Jain’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@Naveen_Jain_CEO) – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Follow Your PASSION – Pep Guardiola – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Bradley Cooper’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Multitask, According to a MIT NeuroscientistDecember 9, 2016
- 7 Reasons Why Servants Are Better in LeadershipDecember 9, 2016
- The $2.6 million Bugatti Chiron is like no other car in the worldDecember 9, 2016
- Wall Street opens higher on gains in health stocksDecember 9, 2016
- U.S. wholesale inventories fall in OctoberDecember 9, 2016
- Here’s the presentation David Einhorn just gave to a room of elite hedge fund managersDecember 9, 2016
- Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers FirstDecember 9, 2016
- Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers FirstDecember 9, 2016
- ‘Evidence not politics’: Committee recommends ending Ottawa veto on pipelinesDecember 9, 2016
- The US is $19.9 trillion in debt — here are the countries we owe the mostDecember 9, 2016
- A financial planner reveals an important money lesson young people can learn from the richDecember 9, 2016
- ‘The 4-Hour Workweek’ author Tim Ferriss reveals 2 common principles he’s found in successful peopleDecember 9, 2016
- Q&A: GoFundMe CEO Rob Solomon on the Fort Mac Fires and the future of online givingDecember 9, 2016
- Government workers keep getting richer off money taken from the rest of usDecember 9, 2016
- Americans’ odds of earnings more than their parents have plungedDecember 9, 2016
- Robert Shiller on the market rally: ‘Trump does magic’December 9, 2016
- Markets are on a ‘sugar high,’ billionaire hedge fund manager Marc Lasry saysDecember 9, 2016
- This Is How Billionaires Do Their Christmas ShoppingDecember 9, 2016
- Billionaire Rinehart Cleared to Buy Iconic Aussie Cattle CompanyDecember 9, 2016
- Carlos Slim Invests $750 Million More in Telekom AustriaDecember 9, 2016
- Australia’s Luxury Car Market Has Hit A Record High — What’s Behind It?December 9, 2016
- Sports Direct tycoon Mike Ashley buys a £40m JET despite plummeting profitsDecember 9, 2016
- The rise of the ‘Social CEO’December 8, 2016
- 15 of the Most Beautiful Places in Canada | Cosmopolitan – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- How To Accumulate Real Wealth | CNBC – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- 5 More Reasons Why Most People Don’t Become Wealthy | Brian Tracy – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- PepsiCo CEO: I Write Letters to Parents of My Executives – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- The David Rubenstein Show: Bill Gates – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- China is about to hit Macau hard, and casino stocks are getting spankedDecember 8, 2016
- A behavioral economist reveals when it’s time to quit to your jobDecember 8, 2016
- Something interesting — and possibly alarming — is happening with Tesla stockDecember 8, 2016
- Inflationary pressures are stirring in ChinaDecember 8, 2016
- 4 billionaires who support kids non-profits | EasierDecember 8, 2016
- Only 51% of 30-year-olds are making more money than their parents didDecember 8, 2016
- Stock benchmarks just did something they haven’t done in nearly 20 yearsDecember 8, 2016
- Google Makes So Much Money, It Never Had to Worry About Financial Discipline—Until NowDecember 8, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics