Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Simon Sinek"
Simon Sinek: Why good leaders make you feel safe What makes a great leader? Management theorist Simon Sinek suggests, it’s someone who makes their employees feel secure, who draws staffers into a circle of trust. But creating trust and safety — especially in an uneven economy — means taking on big responsibility.
Peter Docker – Leadership and Workplace Culture Expert Peter Docker inspires people to generate new possibilities–both for themselves and their organizations. Building on Simon Sinek‘s “Golden Circle,” Peter illustrates his insights by drawing on examples from his previous careers in the military and industry sectors to explain principles that can be applied in any business to create extraordinary and sustainable organizations.
The Golden Circle: Why Does Apple Command Loyalty? How do great leaders and organizations – from Martin Luther King, Jr. to Apple Computer – command loyalty? Marketing consultant Simon Sinek introduces his concept of “The Golden Circle,” which identifies what makes the most inspiring people and organizations so successful and influential. “Leaders of great companies that go from good to great start not with ‘where’ but with ‘who.’ They start by getting the right people on the bus.” – Excerpt from Good to Great by Jim Collins With the right people, your business could go a lot faster and further. The key is not to hire people for a job or money, but to hire people who believe in what you believe, so they will work with their blood, swear and tears. Learn from Simon Sinek, the author of Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action and understand: * How to build, inspire and empower your team * How to build a company with true purpose that will inspire action * How to communicate your purpose, cause or belief Simon Sinek is the author of Start With Why. He teaches leaders and companies how to inspire people. Sinek is leading a movement to inspire people to do the things that inspire them. He writes, consults and speaks all over the world about the power of Why – the purpose, cause or belief that drives every one of us. If everyone knew why they do what they do, and if everyone only did the things that inspired them, Sinek believes that this world would be an amazing place.
/ Business Values, CEO, Choices, Discipline, Ego, Entrepreneur, Failure, Happiness, Human Capital, Importance of Language, Leadership, Legacy Resources, Planning, Preserverance, Process, Productivity, Psychology Resources, Success, The Secret
In his typically candid style, Richard St. John reminds us that success is not a one-way street, but a constant journey. He uses the story of his business’ rise and fall to illustrate a valuable lesson — when we stop trying, we fail. A self-described average guy who found success doing what he loved, Richard St. John spent more than a decade researching the lessons of success — and distilling them into 8 words, 3 minutes and one successful book. Why you should listen to him: Richard St. John was on his way to the TED conference when a girl on the plane asked him, “What really leads to success?” Even though he had achieved some success, he couldn’t explain how he did it. So he spent the next ten years researching success and asking over 500 extraordinarily successful people in many fields what helped them succeed. After analyzing, sorting, and correlating millions of words of research, and building one of the most organized databases on the subject of success, he discovered The 8 Traits Successful People Have in Common and wrote the bestseller 8 To Be Great. In his books and talks, he shares a wealth of wisdom from the world’s most successful people — knowledge that can help others succeed in their own way, whether it’s escaping poverty, building a business, raising a family, or changing the world. “It’s so great. It’s such a boost of confidence. This book really gives you a lot of self-esteem about who you are, and that you really can be somebody.” Thomas Fischer, Habitat for Humanity
Simon Sinek presents a simple but powerful model for how leaders inspire action, starting with a golden circle and the question “Why?” His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers — and as a counterpoint Tivo, which (until a recent court victory that tripled its stock price) appeared to be struggling.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- The maker of Ray Ban is merging with a rival in a €50 billion dealJanuary 16, 2017
- South Korea wants to arrest Samsung’s vice chairman on bribery and embezzlement chargesJanuary 16, 2017
- Merkel hits back at Trump: Europe’s fate is ‘in our own hands’January 16, 2017
- Cutting Cash Would Be a Boon for the World’s Poor, Rogoff SaysJanuary 16, 2017
- Singapore’s MAS Warns of ‘Disastrous’ Effect of Trade ConflictsJanuary 16, 2017
- Just how badly could Trump’s threatened 45% tariff hurt China?January 16, 2017
- The world’s eight richest people have same amount of money as half the world’s poor: OxfamJanuary 16, 2017
- Nicole Kidman Get’s Blackballed By Hollywood After Calling For Americans To Stand With Trump January 16, 2017
- Why The Coca-Cola Co (KO) Stock Is a Must-Own for Income InvestorsJanuary 16, 2017
- Oxfam’s attack on ‘beyond grotesque’ inequality fails to highlight the charitable work of the world’s richest peopleJanuary 16, 2017
- Russian billionaire hires Elton John and Mariah Carey for weddingJanuary 16, 2017
- Roman Abramovich’s ex-wife sues her former personal assistant for £19 millionJanuary 16, 2017
- Germany media giant acquires Hong Kong’s luxury news portal LifestyleAsiaJanuary 16, 2017
- Peter Thiel may be mulling a run for California governor: ReportJanuary 16, 2017
- Who are the 8 richest people? All men, mostly AmericansJanuary 16, 2017
- India’s rising income inequality: Richest 1% own 58% of total wealth – Times of IndiaJanuary 15, 2017
- The richest eight tycoons on the planet are worth as much as the poorest 3.6 billion people, Oxfam claimsJanuary 15, 2017
- The world’s largest asset manager wants to rein in the salaries of top execsJanuary 15, 2017
- 15 things successful people do over 3-day weekendsJanuary 15, 2017
- Britain could become a corporate tax havenJanuary 15, 2017
- This tiny pattern makes it impossible to scan or photocopy moneyJanuary 15, 2017
- China’s currency manipulation could become a global problem in 2017January 15, 2017
- 17 of President Obama’s most inspirational quotesJanuary 15, 2017
- We could be heading for ‘a stock pickers’ paradise’ | 01/14/17 | Markets InsiderJanuary 15, 2017
- Everyone is asking the wrong question about EuropeJanuary 15, 2017
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire To Send Girls Kidnapped By Boko Haram To CollegeJanuary 15, 2017
- Ciara Drops Her $15 Million Lawsuit Against FutureJanuary 15, 2017
- How Much Money Will Barack Obama Get From The Presidential Pension?January 15, 2017
- Scarlett Johansson Is The Highest Grossing Actor Of The YearJanuary 15, 2017
- Don’t buy the spin: Trump’s tycoons really will avoid taxesJanuary 14, 2017
- Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth jumps $5 billion to start 2017 — faster than any other billionaireJanuary 14, 2017
- 10 self-made American billionairesJanuary 14, 2017
- The Countries With The Best And Worst Gender Pay Gap Expectations — And How The U.S. Stacks UpJanuary 14, 2017
- African Billionaire Fortunes Decline On New FORBES List Of The Continent’s RichestJanuary 14, 2017
- Five Ways To Defy Debt CollectorsJanuary 14, 2017
- Russian Billionaires, Including Some Tied To Putin, Have Gained $29 Billion Since Trump’s ElectionJanuary 14, 2017
- Netflix climbs to an all-time high ahead of earningsJanuary 13, 2017
- Family businesses lack succession plansJanuary 13, 2017
- Here’s a first look at Mercedes’ new 1,000 horsepower hybrid supercarJanuary 13, 2017
- Read the letter George W. Bush’s daughters wrote to Obama’s daughtersJanuary 13, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics