Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Simon Sinek"
Simon Sinek: Why good leaders make you feel safe What makes a great leader? Management theorist Simon Sinek suggests, it’s someone who makes their employees feel secure, who draws staffers into a circle of trust. But creating trust and safety — especially in an uneven economy — means taking on big responsibility.
Peter Docker – Leadership and Workplace Culture Expert Peter Docker inspires people to generate new possibilities–both for themselves and their organizations. Building on Simon Sinek‘s “Golden Circle,” Peter illustrates his insights by drawing on examples from his previous careers in the military and industry sectors to explain principles that can be applied in any business to create extraordinary and sustainable organizations.
The Golden Circle: Why Does Apple Command Loyalty? How do great leaders and organizations – from Martin Luther King, Jr. to Apple Computer – command loyalty? Marketing consultant Simon Sinek introduces his concept of “The Golden Circle,” which identifies what makes the most inspiring people and organizations so successful and influential. “Leaders of great companies that go from good to great start not with ‘where’ but with ‘who.’ They start by getting the right people on the bus.” – Excerpt from Good to Great by Jim Collins With the right people, your business could go a lot faster and further. The key is not to hire people for a job or money, but to hire people who believe in what you believe, so they will work with their blood, swear and tears. Learn from Simon Sinek, the author of Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action and understand: * How to build, inspire and empower your team * How to build a company with true purpose that will inspire action * How to communicate your purpose, cause or belief Simon Sinek is the author of Start With Why. He teaches leaders and companies how to inspire people. Sinek is leading a movement to inspire people to do the things that inspire them. He writes, consults and speaks all over the world about the power of Why – the purpose, cause or belief that drives every one of us. If everyone knew why they do what they do, and if everyone only did the things that inspired them, Sinek believes that this world would be an amazing place.
/ Business Values, CEO, Choices, Discipline, Ego, Entrepreneur, Failure, Happiness, Human Capital, Importance of Language, Leadership, Legacy Resources, Planning, Preserverance, Process, Productivity, Psychology Resources, Success, The Secret
In his typically candid style, Richard St. John reminds us that success is not a one-way street, but a constant journey. He uses the story of his business’ rise and fall to illustrate a valuable lesson — when we stop trying, we fail. A self-described average guy who found success doing what he loved, Richard St. John spent more than a decade researching the lessons of success — and distilling them into 8 words, 3 minutes and one successful book. Why you should listen to him: Richard St. John was on his way to the TED conference when a girl on the plane asked him, “What really leads to success?” Even though he had achieved some success, he couldn’t explain how he did it. So he spent the next ten years researching success and asking over 500 extraordinarily successful people in many fields what helped them succeed. After analyzing, sorting, and correlating millions of words of research, and building one of the most organized databases on the subject of success, he discovered The 8 Traits Successful People Have in Common and wrote the bestseller 8 To Be Great. In his books and talks, he shares a wealth of wisdom from the world’s most successful people — knowledge that can help others succeed in their own way, whether it’s escaping poverty, building a business, raising a family, or changing the world. “It’s so great. It’s such a boost of confidence. This book really gives you a lot of self-esteem about who you are, and that you really can be somebody.” Thomas Fischer, Habitat for Humanity
Simon Sinek presents a simple but powerful model for how leaders inspire action, starting with a golden circle and the question “Why?” His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers — and as a counterpoint Tivo, which (until a recent court victory that tripled its stock price) appeared to be struggling.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Here’s the oldest business in every stateApril 25, 2017
- Derek Jeter and Jeb Bush group have reportedly reached an agreement to purchase the Miami Marlins for $1.3 billionApril 25, 2017
- Trump is taking aim at one of America’s closest allies — and he has bipartisan backingApril 25, 2017
- Warren Buffett Lost Nearly $1 Billion On His IBM Investment Earlier This WeekApril 25, 2017
- LVMH Shares Top Paris Market After Christian Dior Buyout DealApril 25, 2017
- Embrace the Caribbean Lifestyle by Buying a Beach House on AnguillaApril 24, 2017
- Indonesia’s Exotic New Private-Island ResortApril 24, 2017
- Experience Rosé Like Never Before with This New Riedel Wine GlassApril 24, 2017
- Remember When Alec Baldwin Starred In Capital One Ads? He Donated All Of That Money To CharityApril 24, 2017
- Buffett’s Foundation Donating $90 Million Supporting Women Of ColorApril 24, 2017
- Australian Toy Maker Born In A Refugee Camp Becomes BillionaireApril 24, 2017
- The 10 Highest-Earning Golfers Of All TimeApril 24, 2017
- LeBron James Doesn’t Want Endorsement Deals From Public Companies… And It’s A BRILLIANT Business MoveApril 24, 2017
- Bill and Melinda Gates receive Légion d’Honneur medalsApril 24, 2017
- Everything you need to know about Amber Heard, the actress who seems to be dating Elon MuskApril 24, 2017
- A wealth management veteran explains why understanding emotions is key to investingApril 23, 2017
- 15 habits of self-made millionaires, from a man who spent 5 years studying rich peopleApril 23, 2017
- Happiness expert shares the one key both philosophers and scientists agree is necessary to be happyApril 23, 2017
- Billionaire Larry Ellison teamed up with Robert De Niro and chef Nobu Matsuhisa to open a hotel where rooms start at $1,100 a nightApril 23, 2017
- 2 major new polls show Trump will conclude his first 100 days as the least popular president in modern historyApril 23, 2017
- Inside the 7 Most Luxurious Suites at SeaApril 23, 2017
- 10 Trips to Take Before It’s Too LateApril 23, 2017
- Christie’s Beverly Hills Flagship Features Exhibition Worth Around $500 MillionApril 23, 2017
- Is Amsterdam the World’s New Culinary Capital?April 23, 2017
- Four Seasons Is Building Magical Homes at Disney World—Here’s an Inside LookApril 23, 2017
- Six Visionary Electric Vehicles Designed with Earth Day in MindApril 23, 2017
- Can This Luxurious Nile Cruise Ship Revive Egypt’s Tourism Industry?April 23, 2017
- 10 Hybrid Superyachts for Earth DayApril 23, 2017
- Oil Falls Below $50 as Surging U.S. Output Undermines OPEC CutsApril 23, 2017
- I Make My Employees Go Tech-Free When They Take Time OffApril 23, 2017
- World’s Big Economies Cast An Uneasy Eye On U.S.April 23, 2017
- Look How Far Food Prices Have Fallen In CanadaApril 22, 2017
- Mysterious Bitcoin Founder Possibly Worth Over $1 BillionApril 22, 2017
- How Can Retail Be Dead When Zara Owner Replaces Jeff Bezos as the World’s Second Richest Man?April 22, 2017
- Many investors may be overexposed to US stocks. Here’s why it may make sense to look abroadApril 21, 2017
- BLACKSTONE COO: We’re the solution to America’s retirement crisisApril 21, 2017
- Foreign workers in rich nations are sending less money home — and it’s hurting poor economiesApril 21, 2017
- BAML: The ‘$1 trillion flow that conquers all’ explains everything happening in marketsApril 21, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics