Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Simon Sinek"
Simon Sinek: Why good leaders make you feel safe What makes a great leader? Management theorist Simon Sinek suggests, it’s someone who makes their employees feel secure, who draws staffers into a circle of trust. But creating trust and safety — especially in an uneven economy — means taking on big responsibility.
Peter Docker – Leadership and Workplace Culture Expert Peter Docker inspires people to generate new possibilities–both for themselves and their organizations. Building on Simon Sinek‘s “Golden Circle,” Peter illustrates his insights by drawing on examples from his previous careers in the military and industry sectors to explain principles that can be applied in any business to create extraordinary and sustainable organizations.
The Golden Circle: Why Does Apple Command Loyalty? How do great leaders and organizations – from Martin Luther King, Jr. to Apple Computer – command loyalty? Marketing consultant Simon Sinek introduces his concept of “The Golden Circle,” which identifies what makes the most inspiring people and organizations so successful and influential. “Leaders of great companies that go from good to great start not with ‘where’ but with ‘who.’ They start by getting the right people on the bus.” – Excerpt from Good to Great by Jim Collins With the right people, your business could go a lot faster and further. The key is not to hire people for a job or money, but to hire people who believe in what you believe, so they will work with their blood, swear and tears. Learn from Simon Sinek, the author of Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action and understand: * How to build, inspire and empower your team * How to build a company with true purpose that will inspire action * How to communicate your purpose, cause or belief Simon Sinek is the author of Start With Why. He teaches leaders and companies how to inspire people. Sinek is leading a movement to inspire people to do the things that inspire them. He writes, consults and speaks all over the world about the power of Why – the purpose, cause or belief that drives every one of us. If everyone knew why they do what they do, and if everyone only did the things that inspired them, Sinek believes that this world would be an amazing place.
/ Business Values, CEO, Choices, Discipline, Ego, Entrepreneur, Failure, Happiness, Human Capital, Importance of Language, Leadership, Legacy Resources, Planning, Preserverance, Process, Productivity, Psychology Resources, Success, The Secret
In his typically candid style, Richard St. John reminds us that success is not a one-way street, but a constant journey. He uses the story of his business’ rise and fall to illustrate a valuable lesson — when we stop trying, we fail. A self-described average guy who found success doing what he loved, Richard St. John spent more than a decade researching the lessons of success — and distilling them into 8 words, 3 minutes and one successful book. Why you should listen to him: Richard St. John was on his way to the TED conference when a girl on the plane asked him, “What really leads to success?” Even though he had achieved some success, he couldn’t explain how he did it. So he spent the next ten years researching success and asking over 500 extraordinarily successful people in many fields what helped them succeed. After analyzing, sorting, and correlating millions of words of research, and building one of the most organized databases on the subject of success, he discovered The 8 Traits Successful People Have in Common and wrote the bestseller 8 To Be Great. In his books and talks, he shares a wealth of wisdom from the world’s most successful people — knowledge that can help others succeed in their own way, whether it’s escaping poverty, building a business, raising a family, or changing the world. “It’s so great. It’s such a boost of confidence. This book really gives you a lot of self-esteem about who you are, and that you really can be somebody.” Thomas Fischer, Habitat for Humanity
Simon Sinek presents a simple but powerful model for how leaders inspire action, starting with a golden circle and the question “Why?” His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers — and as a counterpoint Tivo, which (until a recent court victory that tripled its stock price) appeared to be struggling.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Bay Area tech leaders dominate the top of Forbes’ 31st Annual World’s Billionaires list. – San Francisco Business TimesMarch 23, 2017
- Forbes: Newest member of the billionaires club? Papa JohnMarch 23, 2017
- Youngest billionaires: How did they make their money?March 23, 2017
- The Billionaire Sports Team Owners Almanac 2017March 23, 2017
- It’s The Best Time To Buy These REITs Since 2009March 23, 2017
- Tony Robbins’ 4 rules for investingMarch 23, 2017
- Global Art Sales Fall 11% to Lowest Point Since RecessionMarch 23, 2017
- Rent The Runway Cofounder Fleiss Bows Out As Company Preps For IPOMarch 23, 2017
- How to qualify for the New Flat Tax System in Italy – YouTubeMarch 23, 2017
- Mark Zuckerberg net worth: How much money does the Facebook founder have?March 23, 2017
- Rolex unveiled a new watch that’s shinier than anything we’ve seen from the brand beforeMarch 22, 2017
- ‘Subprime credit losses are accelerating’: There’s a problem in the auto loan marketMarch 22, 2017
- The world’s largest hedge fund just published a 61-page paper on populism that says the movement is at its highest level since the eve of WWIIMarch 22, 2017
- Meet Trump’s Kind Of Immigrants: Wealthy Investors Who Funded A Kushner Development In Jersey CityMarch 22, 2017
- The Story Of Trump’s Deals In Florida: From Failed Towers To Foreclosure And Slow SuccessesMarch 22, 2017
- Snapdeal in talks with Flipkart, Paytm for a potential saleMarch 22, 2017
- Singapore and Hong Kong Top World’s Most Expensive CitiesMarch 22, 2017
- The days of owning a car could be fading away, thanks to these alternativesMarch 22, 2017
- Survey: We’re stressed by retirement preparations – but doing little to prepareMarch 22, 2017
- Bianca Rinehart given go-ahead to sue her mother Gina over family trustMarch 22, 2017
- Tronc Board Dispute Said to Center on L.A. Billionaire’s TradesMarch 22, 2017
- Being An Entrepreneur Is The Worst Job Ever, And This Is Why I Wouldn’t Take It Any Other WayMarch 21, 2017
- Forbes: Georgia’s nine billionairesMarch 21, 2017
- The world’s billionaire population declined in 2016March 21, 2017
- Canada Pension Plan looks to raise its bet on ChinaMarch 21, 2017
- Jeff Bezos Ranks Third on the List of Global Billionaires in 2017March 20, 2017
- First daughter Ivanka Trump gets West Wing officeMarch 20, 2017
- WeWork is raising $3 billion from SoftBank and its massive tech fundMarch 20, 2017
- CREDIT SUISSE: Here’s how high-frequency trading has changed the stock marketMarch 20, 2017
- Makeblock raises $30 million for robot-building kits for kidsMarch 20, 2017
- Secretive Billionaire Reveals How He Toppled Apple in ChinaMarch 20, 2017
- Time Trials: The Watches of Our 2017 Car of the Year CompetitionMarch 20, 2017
- A New Generation of Luxury Rises in Turks and CaicosMarch 20, 2017
- Argentinian billionaire in Falklands bidMarch 20, 2017
- China vs. America: The Different Spending Habits of the WealthyMarch 20, 2017
- Wealth rises by £15 billion in Asian Rich List 2017 – Eastern EyeMarch 20, 2017
- Cohn Offers Plan to Sell China Bank Stake to Avoid ConflictMarch 20, 2017
- Stephen Hawking offered seat for trip to space on Virgin Galactic flightMarch 19, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics