Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "San Diego"
Make Billionaires History: Tony Hawks Tony Hawks is a TV and radio comedian and bestselling author. He is the author of the bestseller Round Ireland with a Fridge and four other books, including Playing the Moldovans at Tennis, serialised on BBC R4, shortlisted for both the Samuel Johnson Prize (2000) and the Bollinger Everyman Wodehouse Prize (2000). Tony is the founder of the Tony Hawks Centre, Chișinău — a medical centre for children with cerebral palsy. He is also the co-founder and a trustee ofwww.tennisforfree.com which provides free tennis coaching to communities in the UK’s public parks.
Phil Mickelson on Winning and Dedication
Millionaire Posts Billboard for Latina Girlfriend “Marc Paskin, La Jolla‘s not-so-secret millionaire whose wife Marsha died from diabetes-related issues after 28 years of marriage in 2002, is now looking for love in Barrio Logan with a billboard off Interstate 5 that reads, “All I want for Christmas is a Latina girlfriend.” The billboard overlooks the 28th Street exit, and was first reported in Historically Speaking News on Thursday. The unusual nine-word solicitation shows the 63-year-old’s goateed face and an email address: ChristmasLatina@aol.com.”* Marc Paskin is a millionaire who’s having trouble finding love. So, he posted a billboard asking for a Latina girlfriend in San Diego. Isn’t there a better way to do this? Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian discuss.
Rick Hanson: Managing the Caveman Brain in the 21st Century Dr. Rick Hanson explores brain-savvy ways to cultivate mindfulness in young people, and then use that mindfulness to internalize a greater sense of strength and safety, contentment, and being loved. This presentation was given at the Bridging the Hearts and Minds of Youth conference in San Diego in February, 2012.
William Ury: Negotiating for Sustainable Agreements William Ury, the co-author of the best-selling Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In, shares the strategies he has developed at the Harvard Negotiation Project for creating sustainable agreements in diplomacy and business. Ury is presented by the Institute for Peace & Justice at the Joan B. Kroc School of Peace Studies at the University of San Diego. Series: Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice Distinguished Lecture Series Since its original publication nearly thirty years ago, Getting to Yes has helped millions of people learn a better way to negotiate. One of the primary business texts of the modern era, it is based on the work of the Harvard Negotiation Project, a group that deals with all levels of negotiation and conflict resolution. Getting to Yes offers a proven, step-by-step strategy for coming to mutually acceptable agreements in every sort of conflict. Thoroughly updated and revised, it offers readers a straight-forward, universally applicable method for negotiating personal and professional disputes without getting angry-or getting taken.
Family Office Expert Reveals Three Imperative Principles of Business Succession Planning Public speaker and accountant Richard Muscio discusses “soft skills” (human factors) that wealth managers and CPAs miss when planning business succession strategies in this 5-minute presentation to a CEU class of financial planners in San Diego.
In “How the Best Leaders Lead“, Brian Tracy reveals the strategies used by top executives and business owners everywhere to achieve astounding results in difficult markets against determined competition. Readers will learn how to set clear goals and objectives for themselves and others, set priorities and focus on key tasks, solve problems faster and make better decisions, determine the ideal leadership style for any situation, motivate their people and develop an exciting future vision for their business. Related articles The Goals Achievement Expert, Brian Tracy, Brings Answers on Achieving Goals Faster and Easier To The Leading Working Moms Community (prweb.com) Brian Tracy – Full Engagement!: Inspire, Motivate, and Bring Out the Best in Your People (henkjanvanderklis.nl) Small Business Owners Losing Sleep but Not Losing Hope in 2012 [INFOGRAPHIC] (hiscoxusa.com) Successful Leaders Top 10 Skills (selfesteem247.wordpress.com)
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- The World’s Most Extravagant Afternoon Tea ServicesMarch 30, 2017
- Canada billionaire makes history with $75m donation – BBC NewsMarch 30, 2017
- Donating makes you happy if you are giving freely and know where the money’s goingMarch 30, 2017
- Russian Billionaires, Including Several Tied To Putin, Are Up $104 Billion In The Last YearMarch 29, 2017
- The terrible moments these spoiled kids came face-to-face with the real worldMarch 29, 2017
- A massive shift in the world population, captured in one animated graphicMarch 29, 2017
- Americans are now utterly intolerant of ever being told they’re wrong about almost anythingMarch 29, 2017
- This is America’s least financially literate stateMarch 29, 2017
- Why this financial adviser thinks you should keep piles of cash handyMarch 29, 2017
- The Strongest Indicator Of Success And 3 Ways To Develop ItMarch 29, 2017
- Why Apple Investors Aren’t Sweating The Samsung Galaxy S8March 29, 2017
- Introducing The Forbes American Dream Index To Gauge Middle-Class ProsperityMarch 29, 2017
- Ivanka Trump will take unpaid White House roleMarch 29, 2017
- Lululemon shares crater as first quarter gets off to a shaky startMarch 29, 2017
- U.S. oil export surge steals more OPEC shareMarch 29, 2017
- Honing this undervalued skill could set you apart from your competition at workMarch 29, 2017
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is now the second richest man in the world (AMZN) | 03/29/17 | Markets InsiderMarch 29, 2017
- Warren Buffett predicted the biggest changes sweeping the media industry 27 years agoMarch 29, 2017
- The world’s largest fund manager just sent a message to investors everywhereMarch 29, 2017
- The data geeks are taking over Wall StreetMarch 29, 2017
- How to lose friends and ‘exfoliate’ people — Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is caught between 2 worlds, and his friends are cutting tiesMarch 29, 2017
- Investors like hedge funds with powerful-sounding names, even if they fail to deliverMarch 29, 2017
- Why waking up at 5 AM every day just makes senseMarch 29, 2017
- Why this self-made millionaire carries a waiter’s pad and says you should tooMarch 29, 2017
- Santoli: Here’s why BlackRock is throwing in the towel on human stock pickingMarch 29, 2017
- Say hello to your new retirement haven. Hint: It’s not Florida.March 29, 2017
- Feadship Launches 35-Meter Superyacht LetaniMarch 29, 2017
- The World’s Largest Passenger-Jet Window Is Being Developed for the BBJMarch 29, 2017
- This Is How Much You Need To Make To Be In The Top 1% Of Each StateMarch 29, 2017
- Wang Wei Is Now The Third-Richest Man In China. Wait, Who?March 29, 2017
- A Billionaire Irish Mob Boss Reportedly Bought A Commercial Cargo Ship For His Drug SuppliesMarch 29, 2017
- How Tyler Perry Turned An Abusive Childhood Into A $600 Million Personal FortuneMarch 29, 2017
- From Slave To Millionaire Land Owner: The Biddy Mason StoryMarch 29, 2017
- Huge 706-Carat Diamond Unearthed In Sierra LeoneMarch 29, 2017
- These 8 Billionaires Had A Very Good 2016March 29, 2017
- DeMarcus Ware Turned Down $9 Million To RetireMarch 29, 2017
- Lamborghini Unveils Its First 4-Door Crossover SUV Since The 80s, The UrusMarch 29, 2017
- Liang Xinjun, Billionaire Co-Founder Of China Investment Firm Fosun, Departs As CEOMarch 29, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics