Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "San Diego"
Make Billionaires History: Tony Hawks Tony Hawks is a TV and radio comedian and bestselling author. He is the author of the bestseller Round Ireland with a Fridge and four other books, including Playing the Moldovans at Tennis, serialised on BBC R4, shortlisted for both the Samuel Johnson Prize (2000) and the Bollinger Everyman Wodehouse Prize (2000). Tony is the founder of the Tony Hawks Centre, Chișinău — a medical centre for children with cerebral palsy. He is also the co-founder and a trustee ofwww.tennisforfree.com which provides free tennis coaching to communities in the UK’s public parks.
Phil Mickelson on Winning and Dedication
Millionaire Posts Billboard for Latina Girlfriend “Marc Paskin, La Jolla‘s not-so-secret millionaire whose wife Marsha died from diabetes-related issues after 28 years of marriage in 2002, is now looking for love in Barrio Logan with a billboard off Interstate 5 that reads, “All I want for Christmas is a Latina girlfriend.” The billboard overlooks the 28th Street exit, and was first reported in Historically Speaking News on Thursday. The unusual nine-word solicitation shows the 63-year-old’s goateed face and an email address: ChristmasLatina@aol.com.”* Marc Paskin is a millionaire who’s having trouble finding love. So, he posted a billboard asking for a Latina girlfriend in San Diego. Isn’t there a better way to do this? Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian discuss.
Rick Hanson: Managing the Caveman Brain in the 21st Century Dr. Rick Hanson explores brain-savvy ways to cultivate mindfulness in young people, and then use that mindfulness to internalize a greater sense of strength and safety, contentment, and being loved. This presentation was given at the Bridging the Hearts and Minds of Youth conference in San Diego in February, 2012.
William Ury: Negotiating for Sustainable Agreements William Ury, the co-author of the best-selling Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In, shares the strategies he has developed at the Harvard Negotiation Project for creating sustainable agreements in diplomacy and business. Ury is presented by the Institute for Peace & Justice at the Joan B. Kroc School of Peace Studies at the University of San Diego. Series: Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice Distinguished Lecture Series Since its original publication nearly thirty years ago, Getting to Yes has helped millions of people learn a better way to negotiate. One of the primary business texts of the modern era, it is based on the work of the Harvard Negotiation Project, a group that deals with all levels of negotiation and conflict resolution. Getting to Yes offers a proven, step-by-step strategy for coming to mutually acceptable agreements in every sort of conflict. Thoroughly updated and revised, it offers readers a straight-forward, universally applicable method for negotiating personal and professional disputes without getting angry-or getting taken.
Family Office Expert Reveals Three Imperative Principles of Business Succession Planning Public speaker and accountant Richard Muscio discusses “soft skills” (human factors) that wealth managers and CPAs miss when planning business succession strategies in this 5-minute presentation to a CEU class of financial planners in San Diego.
In “How the Best Leaders Lead“, Brian Tracy reveals the strategies used by top executives and business owners everywhere to achieve astounding results in difficult markets against determined competition. Readers will learn how to set clear goals and objectives for themselves and others, set priorities and focus on key tasks, solve problems faster and make better decisions, determine the ideal leadership style for any situation, motivate their people and develop an exciting future vision for their business. Related articles The Goals Achievement Expert, Brian Tracy, Brings Answers on Achieving Goals Faster and Easier To The Leading Working Moms Community (prweb.com) Brian Tracy – Full Engagement!: Inspire, Motivate, and Bring Out the Best in Your People (henkjanvanderklis.nl) Small Business Owners Losing Sleep but Not Losing Hope in 2012 [INFOGRAPHIC] (hiscoxusa.com) Successful Leaders Top 10 Skills (selfesteem247.wordpress.com)
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Al Gore just sold $29 million of Apple stockFebruary 24, 2017
- Saving for college? Why bank accounts aren’t smartFebruary 24, 2017
- Q&A: Melinda Gates explains why charity cannot waitFebruary 24, 2017
- Millennial parents still like to tap the Bank of Mom & DadFebruary 24, 2017
- How to raise financially savvy kidsFebruary 24, 2017
- Whom to trust when buying an annuity?February 24, 2017
- A psychologist for the ultra-rich dishes on what billionaires stress aboutFebruary 24, 2017
- Tesla Is on Track to Deliver Us Into the Next Age in EnergyFebruary 24, 2017
- China says no intention of using currency devaluation to its advantageFebruary 24, 2017
- February U.S. auto sales seen up 0.6 percent: JD Power-LMCFebruary 24, 2017
- U.S. governors prepare wish lists for Trump infrastructure promiseFebruary 24, 2017
- Why Richard Branson prefers to work in a hammock or tub rather than at a deskFebruary 24, 2017
- Fine Wines to Buy in 2017February 24, 2017
- Trump’s immigration plans could cripple the US economy and hurt the workers he’s pledging to protectFebruary 24, 2017
- Trump Is on the Verge of His Own Bull MarketFebruary 24, 2017
- Trump’s Nafta Revamp Could Hit Close to Home for Key U.S. IndustriesFebruary 24, 2017
- Canada’s Fading Oil Promise Leaves U.S. Majors StrugglingFebruary 24, 2017
- Tesla May Need to Raise More Money SoonFebruary 24, 2017
- Saudi Arabia $2 Trillion Aramco Vision Runs Into Market RealityFebruary 24, 2017
- Bitcoin hits record high above $1,200 on talk of ETF approvalFebruary 24, 2017
- Warren Buffett follows only one rule of investing, and violates it all the timeFebruary 24, 2017
- Robert Shiller: With stock valuations high, it’s time to reduce your holdingsFebruary 24, 2017
- Futures drop along with oil pricesFebruary 24, 2017
- Samsung Display gets license to invest $2.5 billion more in Vietnam: state TVFebruary 24, 2017
- A hot new hedge fund is gearing up for one of this year’s biggest launchesFebruary 24, 2017
- How GOP War On Retirement Will Hurt YouFebruary 24, 2017
- Wealth Snapshot: Breaking Down Jared Kushner And His Family’s $1.8 Billion FortuneFebruary 24, 2017
- Snapdeal Co-Founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal Take 100% Salary Cut – NDTVFebruary 24, 2017
- Dominic Chappell’s company to sue Sir Philip Green over BHS headquartersFebruary 24, 2017
- Billionaire #Soros accused of ‘undermining democracy’ in EU member statesFebruary 24, 2017
- Tom Hanks has written his first book, a collection of short storiesFebruary 24, 2017
- British food retail legend Sir Ken Morrison dies | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Trillions of dollars at risk as benefactors unprepared to transfer wealth | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Achieve your full potential with new Global Family Office Benchmarking | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Letter from the US: What Trump means for large US family businesses | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Icon: Eric Michael Hilton | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Keeping up with the Jones Prize: New award champions leaders in philanthropy | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Industry outlook: Blended families – adding additional layers to entrenched dynamics | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Business property relief a benefit in family succession says Wilsons | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
- Family-backed investors drop $143bn Unilever takeover bid | Campden FBFebruary 24, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics