Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "San Diego"
Make Billionaires History: Tony Hawks Tony Hawks is a TV and radio comedian and bestselling author. He is the author of the bestseller Round Ireland with a Fridge and four other books, including Playing the Moldovans at Tennis, serialised on BBC R4, shortlisted for both the Samuel Johnson Prize (2000) and the Bollinger Everyman Wodehouse Prize (2000). Tony is the founder of the Tony Hawks Centre, Chișinău — a medical centre for children with cerebral palsy. He is also the co-founder and a trustee ofwww.tennisforfree.com which provides free tennis coaching to communities in the UK’s public parks.
Phil Mickelson on Winning and Dedication
Millionaire Posts Billboard for Latina Girlfriend “Marc Paskin, La Jolla‘s not-so-secret millionaire whose wife Marsha died from diabetes-related issues after 28 years of marriage in 2002, is now looking for love in Barrio Logan with a billboard off Interstate 5 that reads, “All I want for Christmas is a Latina girlfriend.” The billboard overlooks the 28th Street exit, and was first reported in Historically Speaking News on Thursday. The unusual nine-word solicitation shows the 63-year-old’s goateed face and an email address: ChristmasLatina@aol.com.”* Marc Paskin is a millionaire who’s having trouble finding love. So, he posted a billboard asking for a Latina girlfriend in San Diego. Isn’t there a better way to do this? Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian discuss.
Rick Hanson: Managing the Caveman Brain in the 21st Century Dr. Rick Hanson explores brain-savvy ways to cultivate mindfulness in young people, and then use that mindfulness to internalize a greater sense of strength and safety, contentment, and being loved. This presentation was given at the Bridging the Hearts and Minds of Youth conference in San Diego in February, 2012.
William Ury: Negotiating for Sustainable Agreements William Ury, the co-author of the best-selling Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In, shares the strategies he has developed at the Harvard Negotiation Project for creating sustainable agreements in diplomacy and business. Ury is presented by the Institute for Peace & Justice at the Joan B. Kroc School of Peace Studies at the University of San Diego. Series: Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice Distinguished Lecture Series Since its original publication nearly thirty years ago, Getting to Yes has helped millions of people learn a better way to negotiate. One of the primary business texts of the modern era, it is based on the work of the Harvard Negotiation Project, a group that deals with all levels of negotiation and conflict resolution. Getting to Yes offers a proven, step-by-step strategy for coming to mutually acceptable agreements in every sort of conflict. Thoroughly updated and revised, it offers readers a straight-forward, universally applicable method for negotiating personal and professional disputes without getting angry-or getting taken.
Family Office Expert Reveals Three Imperative Principles of Business Succession Planning Public speaker and accountant Richard Muscio discusses “soft skills” (human factors) that wealth managers and CPAs miss when planning business succession strategies in this 5-minute presentation to a CEU class of financial planners in San Diego.
In “How the Best Leaders Lead“, Brian Tracy reveals the strategies used by top executives and business owners everywhere to achieve astounding results in difficult markets against determined competition. Readers will learn how to set clear goals and objectives for themselves and others, set priorities and focus on key tasks, solve problems faster and make better decisions, determine the ideal leadership style for any situation, motivate their people and develop an exciting future vision for their business. Related articles The Goals Achievement Expert, Brian Tracy, Brings Answers on Achieving Goals Faster and Easier To The Leading Working Moms Community (prweb.com) Brian Tracy – Full Engagement!: Inspire, Motivate, and Bring Out the Best in Your People (henkjanvanderklis.nl) Small Business Owners Losing Sleep but Not Losing Hope in 2012 [INFOGRAPHIC] (hiscoxusa.com) Successful Leaders Top 10 Skills (selfesteem247.wordpress.com)
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Here’s What World Leaders Think Is the Greatest Risk for 2017 | Fortune.comJanuary 16, 2017
- Millennials Are Worth Half as Much as Their Parents at the Same AgeJanuary 16, 2017
- Donald Trump Has Been Good For CEO ConfidenceJanuary 16, 2017
- Meet the CEOs Who Just Became Billionaires Thanks to Donald TrumpJanuary 16, 2017
- CMU Robotics center to focus on practical applicationJanuary 16, 2017
- What investors are getting all wrong about China, says a top Asian fund managerJanuary 16, 2017
- Pound slides to post-flash-crash lows on ‘hard Brexit’ fearsJanuary 16, 2017
- The maker of Ray Ban is merging with a rival in a €50 billion dealJanuary 16, 2017
- South Korea wants to arrest Samsung’s vice chairman on bribery and embezzlement chargesJanuary 16, 2017
- Merkel hits back at Trump: Europe’s fate is ‘in our own hands’January 16, 2017
- Cutting Cash Would Be a Boon for the World’s Poor, Rogoff SaysJanuary 16, 2017
- Singapore’s MAS Warns of ‘Disastrous’ Effect of Trade ConflictsJanuary 16, 2017
- Just how badly could Trump’s threatened 45% tariff hurt China?January 16, 2017
- The world’s eight richest people have same amount of money as half the world’s poor: OxfamJanuary 16, 2017
- Nicole Kidman Get’s Blackballed By Hollywood After Calling For Americans To Stand With Trump January 16, 2017
- Why The Coca-Cola Co (KO) Stock Is a Must-Own for Income InvestorsJanuary 16, 2017
- Oxfam’s attack on ‘beyond grotesque’ inequality fails to highlight the charitable work of the world’s richest peopleJanuary 16, 2017
- Russian billionaire hires Elton John and Mariah Carey for weddingJanuary 16, 2017
- Roman Abramovich’s ex-wife sues her former personal assistant for £19 millionJanuary 16, 2017
- Germany media giant acquires Hong Kong’s luxury news portal LifestyleAsiaJanuary 16, 2017
- Peter Thiel may be mulling a run for California governor: ReportJanuary 16, 2017
- Who are the 8 richest people? All men, mostly AmericansJanuary 16, 2017
- India’s rising income inequality: Richest 1% own 58% of total wealth – Times of IndiaJanuary 15, 2017
- The richest eight tycoons on the planet are worth as much as the poorest 3.6 billion people, Oxfam claimsJanuary 15, 2017
- The world’s largest asset manager wants to rein in the salaries of top execsJanuary 15, 2017
- 15 things successful people do over 3-day weekendsJanuary 15, 2017
- Britain could become a corporate tax havenJanuary 15, 2017
- This tiny pattern makes it impossible to scan or photocopy moneyJanuary 15, 2017
- China’s currency manipulation could become a global problem in 2017January 15, 2017
- 17 of President Obama’s most inspirational quotesJanuary 15, 2017
- We could be heading for ‘a stock pickers’ paradise’ | 01/14/17 | Markets InsiderJanuary 15, 2017
- Everyone is asking the wrong question about EuropeJanuary 15, 2017
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire To Send Girls Kidnapped By Boko Haram To CollegeJanuary 15, 2017
- Ciara Drops Her $15 Million Lawsuit Against FutureJanuary 15, 2017
- How Much Money Will Barack Obama Get From The Presidential Pension?January 15, 2017
- Scarlett Johansson Is The Highest Grossing Actor Of The YearJanuary 15, 2017
- Don’t buy the spin: Trump’s tycoons really will avoid taxesJanuary 14, 2017
- Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth jumps $5 billion to start 2017 — faster than any other billionaireJanuary 14, 2017
- 10 self-made American billionairesJanuary 14, 2017
- The Countries With The Best And Worst Gender Pay Gap Expectations — And How The U.S. Stacks UpJanuary 14, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics