Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Relationship"
Love the people who saw you when you were invisible
Building Strong Relationships With Your Children This video focuses on how parents can build strong relationships with their children. Five essential tips are shared to help make these relationships strong
Love One Another by Khalil Gibran Short analysis: “Love One Another” is a poem by Khalil Gibran. It is from a section of the great work titled “The Prophet” and is found on page 15 written “On Marriage.” “Love One Another” You were born together, and together you shall be forever more. You shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days. Ay, you shall be together even in the silent memory of God. But let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other’s cup, but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread, but eat not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.Give your hearts, but not into each other’s keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand together yet not too near together: For the pillars of the temple stand apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other’s shadow.
A young woman holds her newborn son and look at him lovingly. I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be. This is the story of how this little boy goes through the stages of childhood and becomes a man. It is also about the enduring nature of parents’ love and how it crosses generations. Love you forever is a book that both children and adults will enjoy – over and over again. I was moved by this book and I hope that you will be too. A young woman holds her newborn son And looks at him lovingly. Softly she sings to him: “I’ll love you forever I’ll like you for always As long as I’m living My baby you’ll be.” So begins the story that has touched the hearts of millions worldwide. Since publication in l986, Love You Forever has sold more than 15 million copies in paperback and the regular hardcover edition
Helen Fisher: The brain in love Why do we crave love so much, even to the point that we would die for it? To learn more about our very real, very physical need for romantic love, Helen Fisher and her research team took MRIs of people in love — and people who had just been dumped. Anthropologist Helen Fisher studies gender differences and the evolution of human emotions. She’s best known as an expert on romantic love, and her beautifully penned books — including Anatomy of Love and Why We Love — lay bare the mysteries of our most treasured emotion. Why you should listen to her: Helen Fisher’s courageous investigations of romantic love — its evolution, its biochemical foundations and its vital importance to human society — are informing and transforming the way we understand ourselves. Fisher describes love as a universal human drive (stronger than the sex drive; stronger than thirst or hunger; stronger perhaps than the will to live), and her many areas of inquiry shed light on timeless human mysteries, like why we choose one partner over another. Almost unique among scientists, Fisher explores the science of love without losing a sense of romance: Her work frequently invokes poetry, literature and art — along with scientific findings — helping us appreciate our love affair with love itself. In her research, and in books such as Anatomy of Love, Why We Love, and her latest work Why Him? Why Her?: How to Find and Keep Lasting Love, Fisher looks at questions with real impact on modern life. Her latest research raises serious concerns about the widespread, long-term use of antidepressants, which may undermine our natural process of attachment by tampering with hormone levels in the brain. “In hands as skilled and sensitive as Fisher’s, scientific analysis of love only adds to its magic.” Scientific American
Best Selling Author Enzo Calamo
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Access The #1 UHNW Newsletter!
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 5 Gold Award UHNW Newswires Plus Our 3 Silver Award HNW Newswires.
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Family Office Newswire
The #1 Family Office Newswire That Empowers Family Dynasties. Over 15,000 Complimentary Posts and growing rapidly with relevant topics!
Learn from Billionaires How To Handle Your Family Wealth.
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON BUSINESS
UHNW Wealth Management Newswire
The #1 UHNW Wealth Management Newswire For Living Your Dreams. Over 12,100 Complimentary Posts on important topics that show you the Secrets of Accumulating and Preserving Wealth!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON FINANCE AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Family Business Newswire
The #1 Family Business Newswire That Helps You Move From Success to Significance. Over 6,900 Complimentary Posts On Key Factors To Build A Profitable and Sustainable Business!
UHNW Real Estate Newswire
The #1 UHNW Real Estate Newswire for Luxury Homes and Commercial Real Estate. Check out the latest trends in real estate today with over 5,800 Complimentary posts.
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON LUXURY AND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
The #1 Philanthropist Newswire For Leaving A Legacy From The Heart. Check out the latest trends in philanthropy today with over 1,800 Complimentary posts. Learn what some of the greatest philanthropists in history believe about gratitude and giving!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON PHILANTHROPY
UHNW Lifestyles Newswire
The #1 UHNW Lifestyles Newswire For Living Your Dreams. Check out the latest trends in travel, jets, yachts, luxury cars, and fashion today with over 400 Complimentary posts. Learn what some of the richest people in the world are doing with their wealth!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON THE UHNW LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
Recent Blog Posts
- America’s Richest Families of 2016 | Fox BusinessJune 29, 2016
- Billionaire’s Dealmaking Legacy Undone by a $33 Billion Bad BetJune 29, 2016
- Mark Cuban uses these 3 fundamental rules for running all of his businessesJune 29, 2016
- 15 women who outshine their rich and famous husbandsJune 29, 2016
- The Winklevoss brothers made a change to their plans for a bitcoin fundJune 29, 2016
- The billionaire Koch brothers are jumping into an area abandoned by Wall StreetJune 29, 2016
- Wal-Mart heirs again top Forbes list of 25 richest U.S. familiesJune 29, 2016
- Heroin overdose deaths in America have tripled over four yearsJune 29, 2016
- Here is proof that economic wealth does not guarantee the best quality of lifeJune 29, 2016
- The World’s Top UHNW LawyersJune 29, 2016
- Working after retirement is the newest trendJune 29, 2016
- A self-made millionaire explains why he’s ‘broke’ twice a yearJune 29, 2016
- Scarlett Johansson is now the highest-grossing female movie star everJune 29, 2016
- Media mogul Arianna Huffington describes the epiphany that changed her lifeJune 29, 2016
- Donald Trump can’t talk this away: The self-proclaimed billionaire is no philanthropistJune 29, 2016
- Listen to Warren Buffett: Your Reputation Is Worth Cold, Hard Cash.June 29, 2016
- Assuring the Smooth Distr – Cornerstone Private Asset Trust CompanyJune 29, 2016
- Bill Gates, Zuckerberg lose $3.4 billion to Brexit – TheCableJune 28, 2016
- Adult Kids Have Mom & Dad’s Backs If Money Gets Tight | Fox BusinessJune 28, 2016
- An Investment To Flip OverJune 28, 2016
- PayPal puts a charitable giving button in its app for the first timeJune 28, 2016
- Interview with Warren Buffett’s investment manager Ted Weschler: The recipe for financial successJune 28, 2016
- Ford just made a special edition of their new supercar that celebrates huge racing victoriesJune 28, 2016
- Our parents are ruining the entire worldJune 28, 2016
- Soros had Deutsche Bank ‘short’ bet at time of Brexit fallout | ReutersJune 28, 2016
- Meet the 25 year old selling supercars to rich Chinese college kidsJune 28, 2016
- Boomers, It’s Time to Spend—and Pay Taxes on—Your 401(k)June 28, 2016
- Finance, Tech, Healthcare Will Drive Wealth For Millionaires By 2025, Report SaysJune 28, 2016
- Inheritance need not just be about moneyJune 28, 2016
- Private foundation or donor-advised fund – which way to go?June 28, 2016
- “Successful families are using philanthropy to prepare their heirs for post-transition responsibilities.” June 28, 2016
- Generosity and HappinessJune 28, 2016
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Success Tip: ‘Entrepreneurship Is About Creating Change, Not Just Creating Companies’June 28, 2016
- Mining billionaire Gina Rinehart has lost up to 40% of her weightJune 28, 2016
- Richard Branson: investors pulling out of UK after Brexit voteJune 28, 2016
LFO Website Statistics
- Today Visit: 12,599
- Yesterday Visit: 12,769
- Week Visit: 85,238
- Month Visit: 418,391
- Years Visit: 7,077,248
- Total Posts: 10,828