Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Recreation"
Human beings are funny. They long to be with the person they love but refuse to admit openly. Some are afraid to show even the slightest sign of affection because of fear. Fear that their feelings may not be recognized, or even worst, returned. But one thing about human beings that puzzles me the most is their conscious effort to be connected with the object of their affection even if it kills them slowly within. Sigmund Freud (via psych-quotes)
picsandquotes: Want more quotes on your dash? Follow this blog now!
Duane Cashin – Inspiring Entrepreneur In business, people often see their environment as competitive and struggle with how to stand out. Those who have heard Duane Cashin see things differently. Duane draws from his 20 plus years of experience as a top salesman and entrepreneur to deliver clear insight on how to effectively differentiate one’s offering in today’s marketplace. Duane shows that people can tap into those things that truly make them unique to get real results. With the perfect blend of storytelling, humor, passion, and straight talk, Duane challenges his audiences to rethink everything from their approach to communicating the unique value of their offering, to their attitudes toward selling and serving. Duane’s analogies, metaphors, and real-life stories combined with his warm and witty style will keep you laughing while you learn sound business and life principles. He will infuse you with a passion for success and leave you with a vision of your higher purpose and a drive to achieve your personal best.
Stories vs. statistics: Professor John Allen Paulos John Allen Paulos gained fame as a writer and speaker on the importance of mathematical literacy. His book Innumeracy: Mathematical Illiteracy and its Consequences was an influential bestseller and A Mathematician Reads the Newspaper extended the critique. He also has written on other subjects, such as the mathematical and philosophical basis of humor, the vagaries of the stock market and the quantitative aspects of narrative. “Who’s Counting,” his long-running monthly column on ABCNews.com, deals with mathematical aspects of stories in the news.
/ Business Succession, Business Values, Entrepreneur, Estate Planning, Family Business, Family Business Dynamics, Family Values, Financial Literacy, Financial Planning, Financial Planning Advice for Advisors, Human Capital, Legacy Resources, Life Mastery Resources, Lifestyle, Love, Meaning and Purpose, Money Values, Next Gen, Parenting, Philanthropy, Philosophy, Psychology of Money, Purpose, Relationship Resources, Significance, Stewardship, Stories, Success, The Secret, True Wealth, Ultra High Net Worth, Values, Wealth Preservation, Wealth Resources, Well Being, Wisdom, Work Life balance
The Ultimate Life Movie Promo This is a Behind the Scenes of the shooting of The Ultimate Life. It has been shot, and is now in Post-Production Checkout the website Http://theultimatelifemovie.com
How to Create Camaraderie in Your Family Business Family Business Coach, Pete Walsh, encourages family businesses to get out of the office and create camaraderie. Go on a camping trip, spa weekend, golf trip or whatever you like to do.
GAIM 2013: Cairn’s Jackson sees big gains in European credit Jan 22, 2013 – Despite low volatility, Cairn Capital’s Andrew Jackson says there are opportunities to make “very real returns” from credit markets in Europe. He also sees no bond bubble in the United States.
CEO Survival Lessons: Cultivating Resilience Ping Fu survived torture, rape and exile to become one of America‘s most promising entrepreneurs
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Buffett, Guinness-Records Mogul Get Caught in Canada-U.S. Coal FightApril 27, 2017
- Amazon crushed its earningsApril 27, 2017
- Nasdaq Breaks Through 6,000 Barrier, But Should We Party Like It’s 1999?April 27, 2017
- QSU Sector Scorecard for Q2 2017 – FidelityApril 27, 2017
- Reinvesting Dividends – FidelityApril 27, 2017
- Chinese Fugitive Guo Wengui Lost $500 Million In UBS Margin CallApril 26, 2017
- What it’s Really Like to Ride the World’s Most Advanced Car ElevatorApril 26, 2017
- The 1 Book Bill Gates and Warren Buffett Say You Should Read to SucceedApril 26, 2017
- The Trump and Trudeau offices released 2 very different readouts of a tense-sounding call amid a mounting trade disputeApril 26, 2017
- Should you take a lump sum or annuity for retirement?April 26, 2017
- New research shows how differently male and female execs see gender in the boardroomApril 26, 2017
- Chinese stocks are experiencing the mother of all dead cat bouncesApril 26, 2017
- Here’s how much a Trump tax-plan letdown could whack the stock marketApril 26, 2017
- The Cheap Energy Revolution Is Here, and Coal Won’t Cut ItApril 26, 2017
- World’s Top Money Manager Sees Nothing to Like in Canada StocksApril 26, 2017
- Canada Is Confident U.S. Will Lose Lumber Dispute, Freeland SaysApril 26, 2017
- Here’s the oldest business in every stateApril 25, 2017
- Derek Jeter and Jeb Bush group have reportedly reached an agreement to purchase the Miami Marlins for $1.3 billionApril 25, 2017
- Trump is taking aim at one of America’s closest allies — and he has bipartisan backingApril 25, 2017
- Warren Buffett Lost Nearly $1 Billion On His IBM Investment Earlier This WeekApril 25, 2017
- LVMH Shares Top Paris Market After Christian Dior Buyout DealApril 25, 2017
- Embrace the Caribbean Lifestyle by Buying a Beach House on AnguillaApril 24, 2017
- Indonesia’s Exotic New Private-Island ResortApril 24, 2017
- Experience Rosé Like Never Before with This New Riedel Wine GlassApril 24, 2017
- Remember When Alec Baldwin Starred In Capital One Ads? He Donated All Of That Money To CharityApril 24, 2017
- Buffett’s Foundation Donating $90 Million Supporting Women Of ColorApril 24, 2017
- Australian Toy Maker Born In A Refugee Camp Becomes BillionaireApril 24, 2017
- The 10 Highest-Earning Golfers Of All TimeApril 24, 2017
- LeBron James Doesn’t Want Endorsement Deals From Public Companies… And It’s A BRILLIANT Business MoveApril 24, 2017
- Bill and Melinda Gates receive Légion d’Honneur medalsApril 24, 2017
- Everything you need to know about Amber Heard, the actress who seems to be dating Elon MuskApril 24, 2017
- A wealth management veteran explains why understanding emotions is key to investingApril 23, 2017
- 15 habits of self-made millionaires, from a man who spent 5 years studying rich peopleApril 23, 2017
- Happiness expert shares the one key both philosophers and scientists agree is necessary to be happyApril 23, 2017
- Billionaire Larry Ellison teamed up with Robert De Niro and chef Nobu Matsuhisa to open a hotel where rooms start at $1,100 a nightApril 23, 2017
- 2 major new polls show Trump will conclude his first 100 days as the least popular president in modern historyApril 23, 2017
- Inside the 7 Most Luxurious Suites at SeaApril 23, 2017
- 10 Trips to Take Before It’s Too LateApril 23, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics