Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Real estate"
Rental properties are among the most secure, reliable and tax-advantaged investments available to entrepreneurs.
Kenny Polcari provides a weekly market update from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
/ Destiny, Goals, Inspiration, Leadership, Legacy Resources, Lifestyle, Meaning and Purpose, Passion, Philosophy, Purpose, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Stories, Strategic Planning, Structure, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Time Management, Unique Abilities, Vocation, Well Being, Work Life balance
Eric Robison: The Unconventional Journey From accounting, to fashion, and real estate, Eric Robison has maintained a reputation as “the guy who could make magic happen”. Having lived and travelled around the world, Robison has created a career out of successful self-reinvention. Today, he is an award winning Real Estate agent, recognized for his leadership in the community.
The Wealth Report – If you had US$30m in the bank, where would you invest in property? Andrew Hay, Knight Frank‘s Global Head of Residential Research answers common questions on why HNWIs are investing in prime property, where HNWIs are coming from and going to, where are HNWIs investing in prime property? Where are HNWI located? Where would I invest $30 million?
The Wealth Report: Commercial Property discussion with Jeremy Waters & James Roberts CommercIal property is back. As private investors look to increase their exposure to the global economic recovery, the Wealth Report 2013 looks at where the smart money is heading. Jeremy Waters, partner at Knight Frank and James Roberts, head of Commercial Research discuss the findings.
The Wealth Report – Future Trends in HNWI property investments Oliver Knight of Knight Frank‘s Residential Research team looks at the key findings of The Wealth Report’s Attitudes Survey. The survey provides a unique insight into how HNWIs view property now and in the future.
Michigan is Home to Twelve Billionaires A look at the richest Michiganders
Try Relocation Therapy Relocation therapy is growing in popularity as people are searching for new ways to cope with loss in their lives. Loss of a job, loss of a loved one, or loss of motivation could all be impetus to relocate to another location. People are encouraged to move whenever they are faced with a roadblock in their lives that they cannot overcome. NY real estate agents are helping more people find homes who are moving to New York to cope with a divorce or other life-changing event. Relocation makes it easier for some reason. Relocate to Make Social Interactions Easier Many older people relocate to be in a closer knit community where people know one another. One older lady, for instance, traded her New Jersey home to live in Manhattan and be closer to people in her community. Daily, she bumps into people for coffee in Manhattan, but in New Jersey she rarely met anyone. Relocation to a more active community can make it easier to interact with people and feel connected. Purchasing a new home is considered real estate therapy. Why Should You Relocate? Relocation is recommended after a nasty breakup. Some people simply cannot bear seeing their former significant other with someone else. Instead of watching your significant other with spend time with someone else, move and allow yourself time to heal. The positive aspects of relationships can be brought along with people who are relocating, and the negative aspects of the relationship can be left in the home. Most therapists will advise people not to make any life changing decisions until one year after the death of a family member or spouse, but some therapists are beginning to think that some aspects of bereavement and depression can be avoided if people move after someone dies or divorces. Many people have even moved after a dog dies. This seems odd to some people, but dogs have been integrated in some people’s lives. Some people find that starting over in a new location can help significantly. Relocation therapy is growing in popularity and is worth exploring with a progressive therapist to determine if it is the right move for you. If it is for you, your life will improve, and you will develop richer relationships that are lasting, and the feelings of depression will subside This information was written by Ken Torrino, web relations for Elliman, brokers for New York City real estate.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Stay on Your OWN Path – Kerry Washington (@kerrywashington) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Naveen Jain’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@Naveen_Jain_CEO) – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Follow Your PASSION – Pep Guardiola – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Bradley Cooper’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Multitask, According to a MIT NeuroscientistDecember 9, 2016
- 7 Reasons Why Servants Are Better in LeadershipDecember 9, 2016
- The $2.6 million Bugatti Chiron is like no other car in the worldDecember 9, 2016
- Wall Street opens higher on gains in health stocksDecember 9, 2016
- U.S. wholesale inventories fall in OctoberDecember 9, 2016
- Here’s the presentation David Einhorn just gave to a room of elite hedge fund managersDecember 9, 2016
- Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers FirstDecember 9, 2016
- Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers FirstDecember 9, 2016
- ‘Evidence not politics’: Committee recommends ending Ottawa veto on pipelinesDecember 9, 2016
- The US is $19.9 trillion in debt — here are the countries we owe the mostDecember 9, 2016
- A financial planner reveals an important money lesson young people can learn from the richDecember 9, 2016
- ‘The 4-Hour Workweek’ author Tim Ferriss reveals 2 common principles he’s found in successful peopleDecember 9, 2016
- Q&A: GoFundMe CEO Rob Solomon on the Fort Mac Fires and the future of online givingDecember 9, 2016
- Government workers keep getting richer off money taken from the rest of usDecember 9, 2016
- Americans’ odds of earnings more than their parents have plungedDecember 9, 2016
- Robert Shiller on the market rally: ‘Trump does magic’December 9, 2016
- Markets are on a ‘sugar high,’ billionaire hedge fund manager Marc Lasry saysDecember 9, 2016
- This Is How Billionaires Do Their Christmas ShoppingDecember 9, 2016
- Billionaire Rinehart Cleared to Buy Iconic Aussie Cattle CompanyDecember 9, 2016
- Carlos Slim Invests $750 Million More in Telekom AustriaDecember 9, 2016
- Australia’s Luxury Car Market Has Hit A Record High — What’s Behind It?December 9, 2016
- Sports Direct tycoon Mike Ashley buys a £40m JET despite plummeting profitsDecember 9, 2016
- The rise of the ‘Social CEO’December 8, 2016
- 15 of the Most Beautiful Places in Canada | Cosmopolitan – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- How To Accumulate Real Wealth | CNBC – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- 5 More Reasons Why Most People Don’t Become Wealthy | Brian Tracy – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- PepsiCo CEO: I Write Letters to Parents of My Executives – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- The David Rubenstein Show: Bill Gates – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- China is about to hit Macau hard, and casino stocks are getting spankedDecember 8, 2016
- A behavioral economist reveals when it’s time to quit to your jobDecember 8, 2016
- Something interesting — and possibly alarming — is happening with Tesla stockDecember 8, 2016
- Inflationary pressures are stirring in ChinaDecember 8, 2016
- 4 billionaires who support kids non-profits | EasierDecember 8, 2016
- Only 51% of 30-year-olds are making more money than their parents didDecember 8, 2016
- Stock benchmarks just did something they haven’t done in nearly 20 yearsDecember 8, 2016
- Google Makes So Much Money, It Never Had to Worry About Financial Discipline—Until NowDecember 8, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics