Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Real estate"
Rental properties are among the most secure, reliable and tax-advantaged investments available to entrepreneurs.
Kenny Polcari provides a weekly market update from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
/ Destiny, Goals, Inspiration, Leadership, Legacy Resources, Lifestyle, Meaning and Purpose, Passion, Philosophy, Purpose, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Stories, Strategic Planning, Structure, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Time Management, Unique Abilities, Vocation, Well Being, Work Life balance
Eric Robison: The Unconventional Journey From accounting, to fashion, and real estate, Eric Robison has maintained a reputation as “the guy who could make magic happen”. Having lived and travelled around the world, Robison has created a career out of successful self-reinvention. Today, he is an award winning Real Estate agent, recognized for his leadership in the community.
The Wealth Report – If you had US$30m in the bank, where would you invest in property? Andrew Hay, Knight Frank‘s Global Head of Residential Research answers common questions on why HNWIs are investing in prime property, where HNWIs are coming from and going to, where are HNWIs investing in prime property? Where are HNWI located? Where would I invest $30 million?
The Wealth Report: Commercial Property discussion with Jeremy Waters & James Roberts CommercIal property is back. As private investors look to increase their exposure to the global economic recovery, the Wealth Report 2013 looks at where the smart money is heading. Jeremy Waters, partner at Knight Frank and James Roberts, head of Commercial Research discuss the findings.
The Wealth Report – Future Trends in HNWI property investments Oliver Knight of Knight Frank‘s Residential Research team looks at the key findings of The Wealth Report’s Attitudes Survey. The survey provides a unique insight into how HNWIs view property now and in the future.
Michigan is Home to Twelve Billionaires A look at the richest Michiganders
Try Relocation Therapy Relocation therapy is growing in popularity as people are searching for new ways to cope with loss in their lives. Loss of a job, loss of a loved one, or loss of motivation could all be impetus to relocate to another location. People are encouraged to move whenever they are faced with a roadblock in their lives that they cannot overcome. NY real estate agents are helping more people find homes who are moving to New York to cope with a divorce or other life-changing event. Relocation makes it easier for some reason. Relocate to Make Social Interactions Easier Many older people relocate to be in a closer knit community where people know one another. One older lady, for instance, traded her New Jersey home to live in Manhattan and be closer to people in her community. Daily, she bumps into people for coffee in Manhattan, but in New Jersey she rarely met anyone. Relocation to a more active community can make it easier to interact with people and feel connected. Purchasing a new home is considered real estate therapy. Why Should You Relocate? Relocation is recommended after a nasty breakup. Some people simply cannot bear seeing their former significant other with someone else. Instead of watching your significant other with spend time with someone else, move and allow yourself time to heal. The positive aspects of relationships can be brought along with people who are relocating, and the negative aspects of the relationship can be left in the home. Most therapists will advise people not to make any life changing decisions until one year after the death of a family member or spouse, but some therapists are beginning to think that some aspects of bereavement and depression can be avoided if people move after someone dies or divorces. Many people have even moved after a dog dies. This seems odd to some people, but dogs have been integrated in some people’s lives. Some people find that starting over in a new location can help significantly. Relocation therapy is growing in popularity and is worth exploring with a progressive therapist to determine if it is the right move for you. If it is for you, your life will improve, and you will develop richer relationships that are lasting, and the feelings of depression will subside This information was written by Ken Torrino, web relations for Elliman, brokers for New York City real estate.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Elvis Had A Fascinating Habit Involving CadillacsApril 28, 2017
- Top financial adviser: Just working hard will not make you wealthyApril 28, 2017
- Money is pouring into the world’s hottest investment product at nearly a record-setting paceApril 28, 2017
- A supermodel-backed music festival where tickets cost up to $12,000 turned into a nightmare — here’s what happenedApril 28, 2017
- BOOM! American business just figured out how to play the Trump trade shakedown gameApril 28, 2017
- The biggest driver of the American economy just slammed into a wallApril 28, 2017
- Tom Hanks thinks billionaires should pay for their own NFL stadiumsApril 28, 2017
- Nepal’s Richest Man Is Hosting An Extravagant Wedding For His Son In Udaipur; The Billionaire Is Owner Of Wai Wai Noodle BrandApril 28, 2017
- Ranking billionaires: China adds girth to the world’s richestApril 28, 2017
- What sets self-made billionaires apart – The Globe and MailApril 28, 2017
- Jeff Bezos’ wealth crosses $80 billion markApril 28, 2017
- Buffett, Guinness-Records Mogul Get Caught in Canada-U.S. Coal FightApril 27, 2017
- Amazon crushed its earningsApril 27, 2017
- Nasdaq Breaks Through 6,000 Barrier, But Should We Party Like It’s 1999?April 27, 2017
- QSU Sector Scorecard for Q2 2017 – FidelityApril 27, 2017
- Reinvesting Dividends – FidelityApril 27, 2017
- Chinese Fugitive Guo Wengui Lost $500 Million In UBS Margin CallApril 26, 2017
- What it’s Really Like to Ride the World’s Most Advanced Car ElevatorApril 26, 2017
- The 1 Book Bill Gates and Warren Buffett Say You Should Read to SucceedApril 26, 2017
- The Trump and Trudeau offices released 2 very different readouts of a tense-sounding call amid a mounting trade disputeApril 26, 2017
- Should you take a lump sum or annuity for retirement?April 26, 2017
- New research shows how differently male and female execs see gender in the boardroomApril 26, 2017
- Chinese stocks are experiencing the mother of all dead cat bouncesApril 26, 2017
- Here’s how much a Trump tax-plan letdown could whack the stock marketApril 26, 2017
- The Cheap Energy Revolution Is Here, and Coal Won’t Cut ItApril 26, 2017
- World’s Top Money Manager Sees Nothing to Like in Canada StocksApril 26, 2017
- Canada Is Confident U.S. Will Lose Lumber Dispute, Freeland SaysApril 26, 2017
- Here’s the oldest business in every stateApril 25, 2017
- Derek Jeter and Jeb Bush group have reportedly reached an agreement to purchase the Miami Marlins for $1.3 billionApril 25, 2017
- Trump is taking aim at one of America’s closest allies — and he has bipartisan backingApril 25, 2017
- Warren Buffett Lost Nearly $1 Billion On His IBM Investment Earlier This WeekApril 25, 2017
- LVMH Shares Top Paris Market After Christian Dior Buyout DealApril 25, 2017
- Embrace the Caribbean Lifestyle by Buying a Beach House on AnguillaApril 24, 2017
- Indonesia’s Exotic New Private-Island ResortApril 24, 2017
- Experience Rosé Like Never Before with This New Riedel Wine GlassApril 24, 2017
- Remember When Alec Baldwin Starred In Capital One Ads? He Donated All Of That Money To CharityApril 24, 2017
- Buffett’s Foundation Donating $90 Million Supporting Women Of ColorApril 24, 2017
- Australian Toy Maker Born In A Refugee Camp Becomes BillionaireApril 24, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics