Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Real estate"
Rental properties are among the most secure, reliable and tax-advantaged investments available to entrepreneurs.
Kenny Polcari provides a weekly market update from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
/ Destiny, Goals, Inspiration, Leadership, Legacy Resources, Lifestyle, Meaning and Purpose, Passion, Philosophy, Purpose, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Stories, Strategic Planning, Structure, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Time Management, Unique Abilities, Vocation, Well Being, Work Life balance
Eric Robison: The Unconventional Journey From accounting, to fashion, and real estate, Eric Robison has maintained a reputation as “the guy who could make magic happen”. Having lived and travelled around the world, Robison has created a career out of successful self-reinvention. Today, he is an award winning Real Estate agent, recognized for his leadership in the community.
The Wealth Report – If you had US$30m in the bank, where would you invest in property? Andrew Hay, Knight Frank‘s Global Head of Residential Research answers common questions on why HNWIs are investing in prime property, where HNWIs are coming from and going to, where are HNWIs investing in prime property? Where are HNWI located? Where would I invest $30 million?
The Wealth Report: Commercial Property discussion with Jeremy Waters & James Roberts CommercIal property is back. As private investors look to increase their exposure to the global economic recovery, the Wealth Report 2013 looks at where the smart money is heading. Jeremy Waters, partner at Knight Frank and James Roberts, head of Commercial Research discuss the findings.
The Wealth Report – Future Trends in HNWI property investments Oliver Knight of Knight Frank‘s Residential Research team looks at the key findings of The Wealth Report’s Attitudes Survey. The survey provides a unique insight into how HNWIs view property now and in the future.
Michigan is Home to Twelve Billionaires A look at the richest Michiganders
Try Relocation Therapy Relocation therapy is growing in popularity as people are searching for new ways to cope with loss in their lives. Loss of a job, loss of a loved one, or loss of motivation could all be impetus to relocate to another location. People are encouraged to move whenever they are faced with a roadblock in their lives that they cannot overcome. NY real estate agents are helping more people find homes who are moving to New York to cope with a divorce or other life-changing event. Relocation makes it easier for some reason. Relocate to Make Social Interactions Easier Many older people relocate to be in a closer knit community where people know one another. One older lady, for instance, traded her New Jersey home to live in Manhattan and be closer to people in her community. Daily, she bumps into people for coffee in Manhattan, but in New Jersey she rarely met anyone. Relocation to a more active community can make it easier to interact with people and feel connected. Purchasing a new home is considered real estate therapy. Why Should You Relocate? Relocation is recommended after a nasty breakup. Some people simply cannot bear seeing their former significant other with someone else. Instead of watching your significant other with spend time with someone else, move and allow yourself time to heal. The positive aspects of relationships can be brought along with people who are relocating, and the negative aspects of the relationship can be left in the home. Most therapists will advise people not to make any life changing decisions until one year after the death of a family member or spouse, but some therapists are beginning to think that some aspects of bereavement and depression can be avoided if people move after someone dies or divorces. Many people have even moved after a dog dies. This seems odd to some people, but dogs have been integrated in some people’s lives. Some people find that starting over in a new location can help significantly. Relocation therapy is growing in popularity and is worth exploring with a progressive therapist to determine if it is the right move for you. If it is for you, your life will improve, and you will develop richer relationships that are lasting, and the feelings of depression will subside This information was written by Ken Torrino, web relations for Elliman, brokers for New York City real estate.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- 20 Weird Things We’ve Learned About Bill GatesMarch 23, 2017
- Austin’s richest ranks high on new Forbes list of world’s billionairesMarch 23, 2017
- Bay Area tech leaders dominate the top of Forbes’ 31st Annual World’s Billionaires list. – San Francisco Business TimesMarch 23, 2017
- Forbes: Newest member of the billionaires club? Papa JohnMarch 23, 2017
- Youngest billionaires: How did they make their money?March 23, 2017
- The Billionaire Sports Team Owners Almanac 2017March 23, 2017
- It’s The Best Time To Buy These REITs Since 2009March 23, 2017
- Tony Robbins’ 4 rules for investingMarch 23, 2017
- Global Art Sales Fall 11% to Lowest Point Since RecessionMarch 23, 2017
- Rent The Runway Cofounder Fleiss Bows Out As Company Preps For IPOMarch 23, 2017
- How to qualify for the New Flat Tax System in Italy – YouTubeMarch 23, 2017
- Mark Zuckerberg net worth: How much money does the Facebook founder have?March 23, 2017
- Rolex unveiled a new watch that’s shinier than anything we’ve seen from the brand beforeMarch 22, 2017
- ‘Subprime credit losses are accelerating’: There’s a problem in the auto loan marketMarch 22, 2017
- The world’s largest hedge fund just published a 61-page paper on populism that says the movement is at its highest level since the eve of WWIIMarch 22, 2017
- Meet Trump’s Kind Of Immigrants: Wealthy Investors Who Funded A Kushner Development In Jersey CityMarch 22, 2017
- The Story Of Trump’s Deals In Florida: From Failed Towers To Foreclosure And Slow SuccessesMarch 22, 2017
- Snapdeal in talks with Flipkart, Paytm for a potential saleMarch 22, 2017
- Singapore and Hong Kong Top World’s Most Expensive CitiesMarch 22, 2017
- The days of owning a car could be fading away, thanks to these alternativesMarch 22, 2017
- Survey: We’re stressed by retirement preparations – but doing little to prepareMarch 22, 2017
- Bianca Rinehart given go-ahead to sue her mother Gina over family trustMarch 22, 2017
- Tronc Board Dispute Said to Center on L.A. Billionaire’s TradesMarch 22, 2017
- Being An Entrepreneur Is The Worst Job Ever, And This Is Why I Wouldn’t Take It Any Other WayMarch 21, 2017
- Forbes: Georgia’s nine billionairesMarch 21, 2017
- The world’s billionaire population declined in 2016March 21, 2017
- Canada Pension Plan looks to raise its bet on ChinaMarch 21, 2017
- Jeff Bezos Ranks Third on the List of Global Billionaires in 2017March 20, 2017
- First daughter Ivanka Trump gets West Wing officeMarch 20, 2017
- WeWork is raising $3 billion from SoftBank and its massive tech fundMarch 20, 2017
- CREDIT SUISSE: Here’s how high-frequency trading has changed the stock marketMarch 20, 2017
- Makeblock raises $30 million for robot-building kits for kidsMarch 20, 2017
- Secretive Billionaire Reveals How He Toppled Apple in ChinaMarch 20, 2017
- Time Trials: The Watches of Our 2017 Car of the Year CompetitionMarch 20, 2017
- A New Generation of Luxury Rises in Turks and CaicosMarch 20, 2017
- Argentinian billionaire in Falklands bidMarch 20, 2017
- China vs. America: The Different Spending Habits of the WealthyMarch 20, 2017
- Wealth rises by £15 billion in Asian Rich List 2017 – Eastern EyeMarch 20, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics