Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Real estate"
Rental properties are among the most secure, reliable and tax-advantaged investments available to entrepreneurs.
Kenny Polcari provides a weekly market update from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
/ Destiny, Goals, Inspiration, Leadership, Legacy Resources, Lifestyle, Meaning and Purpose, Passion, Philosophy, Purpose, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Stories, Strategic Planning, Structure, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Time Management, Unique Abilities, Vocation, Well Being, Work Life balance
Eric Robison: The Unconventional Journey From accounting, to fashion, and real estate, Eric Robison has maintained a reputation as “the guy who could make magic happen”. Having lived and travelled around the world, Robison has created a career out of successful self-reinvention. Today, he is an award winning Real Estate agent, recognized for his leadership in the community.
The Wealth Report – If you had US$30m in the bank, where would you invest in property? Andrew Hay, Knight Frank‘s Global Head of Residential Research answers common questions on why HNWIs are investing in prime property, where HNWIs are coming from and going to, where are HNWIs investing in prime property? Where are HNWI located? Where would I invest $30 million?
The Wealth Report: Commercial Property discussion with Jeremy Waters & James Roberts CommercIal property is back. As private investors look to increase their exposure to the global economic recovery, the Wealth Report 2013 looks at where the smart money is heading. Jeremy Waters, partner at Knight Frank and James Roberts, head of Commercial Research discuss the findings.
The Wealth Report – Future Trends in HNWI property investments Oliver Knight of Knight Frank‘s Residential Research team looks at the key findings of The Wealth Report’s Attitudes Survey. The survey provides a unique insight into how HNWIs view property now and in the future.
Michigan is Home to Twelve Billionaires A look at the richest Michiganders
Try Relocation Therapy Relocation therapy is growing in popularity as people are searching for new ways to cope with loss in their lives. Loss of a job, loss of a loved one, or loss of motivation could all be impetus to relocate to another location. People are encouraged to move whenever they are faced with a roadblock in their lives that they cannot overcome. NY real estate agents are helping more people find homes who are moving to New York to cope with a divorce or other life-changing event. Relocation makes it easier for some reason. Relocate to Make Social Interactions Easier Many older people relocate to be in a closer knit community where people know one another. One older lady, for instance, traded her New Jersey home to live in Manhattan and be closer to people in her community. Daily, she bumps into people for coffee in Manhattan, but in New Jersey she rarely met anyone. Relocation to a more active community can make it easier to interact with people and feel connected. Purchasing a new home is considered real estate therapy. Why Should You Relocate? Relocation is recommended after a nasty breakup. Some people simply cannot bear seeing their former significant other with someone else. Instead of watching your significant other with spend time with someone else, move and allow yourself time to heal. The positive aspects of relationships can be brought along with people who are relocating, and the negative aspects of the relationship can be left in the home. Most therapists will advise people not to make any life changing decisions until one year after the death of a family member or spouse, but some therapists are beginning to think that some aspects of bereavement and depression can be avoided if people move after someone dies or divorces. Many people have even moved after a dog dies. This seems odd to some people, but dogs have been integrated in some people’s lives. Some people find that starting over in a new location can help significantly. Relocation therapy is growing in popularity and is worth exploring with a progressive therapist to determine if it is the right move for you. If it is for you, your life will improve, and you will develop richer relationships that are lasting, and the feelings of depression will subside This information was written by Ken Torrino, web relations for Elliman, brokers for New York City real estate.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Margin debt is sending a worrisome signal about where stocks are heading nextJanuary 23, 2017
- Silicon Valley billionaires are preparing for the apocalypse with motorcycles, guns, and private hideawaysJanuary 23, 2017
- Here are the 2 reasons Sprint could think Jay Z’s Tidal is worth $600 millionJanuary 23, 2017
- Animated map reveals the most dangerous countries in the world for touristsJanuary 23, 2017
- America’s millennials stuck in their parents’ basement may finally be able to move outJanuary 23, 2017
- TRUMP: We’re going to ‘cut regulations by 75%’ and impose a ‘very major border tax’January 23, 2017
- Forget 4% growth: 3% would be a major feat for Trump after record droughtJanuary 22, 2017
- At a private lunch in Davos, Jamie Dimon was asked about the elephant in the roomJanuary 22, 2017
- MORGAN STANLEY: A ‘correlation crash’ is happening in the marketsJanuary 22, 2017
- Billionaire Richard Branson thinks everyone should watch these 20 documentariesJanuary 22, 2017
- China dumping U.S. Treasury debt in record volume… is this a prelude to the globalist assault on Trump’s economy?January 22, 2017
- How Shark Tank investor Daymond John became filthy richJanuary 21, 2017
- Warren Buffett says he supports Donald Trump’s cabinet ‘overwhelmingly’January 21, 2017
- US oil rig count spikes by the most in nearly 4 yearsJanuary 20, 2017
- Here’s how much debt the US government added under President ObamaJanuary 20, 2017
- There’s one business on Wall Street that has suddenly ‘become a lot more interesting’January 20, 2017
- President Obama made one of history’s greatest stock market calls in March 2009January 20, 2017
- A personal finance columnist with 15 years of experience shares her 3 biggest money regretsJanuary 20, 2017
- ‘From this moment on, it’s going to be America First’: Here’s President Donald Trump’s full inauguration speechJanuary 20, 2017
- THE TRUMP 5: Meet the offspring of President Donald TrumpJanuary 20, 2017
- Trump is creating a huge problem for the future of the auto industryJanuary 20, 2017
- ‘Thank you’: Obama offers final words for the American people after leaving a note for Trump in the Oval OfficeJanuary 20, 2017
- Trump inaugurated as 45th presidentJanuary 20, 2017
- How to Find and Start Your Next Entrepreneurial EffortJanuary 20, 2017
- The 4 Essentials of a Customer Service PlanJanuary 20, 2017
- Sheryl Sandberg: We Can Change the Face of Leadership Through AdvertisingJanuary 20, 2017
- What Franchisees Need to Know About Vendor ContractsJanuary 20, 2017
- Pessimists Aren’t All That BadJanuary 20, 2017
- 10 Entrepreneurs Share Fail-Safe Strategies For More Effective MeetingsJanuary 20, 2017
- 4 Lessons Every Entrepreneur Can Learn From Donald TrumpJanuary 20, 2017
- Insight Vacations launches 2017 luxury gold portfolio – The Economic TimesJanuary 20, 2017
- Introducing: The Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night & Day In New 38.5mm ‘Large’ SizeJanuary 20, 2017
- Luxury Watches Online: 4 Digital TrendsJanuary 20, 2017
- 2017 Predictions for the Luxury Industry: Adapt to SucceedJanuary 20, 2017
- Health is the New Wealth for the Affluent Asian ConsumerJanuary 20, 2017
- Assets of High Net Worth investors growingJanuary 20, 2017
- European Union Still Lags Behind Where Bitcoin is ConcernedJanuary 19, 2017
- Why Millennials Are Poorer Than Their Baby-Boomer ParentsJanuary 19, 2017
- Glamorous party girl conned pensioners out of £2m to fund her luxury lifestyle of the best restaurants and trips to the racesJanuary 19, 2017
- 17 Luxury Watches With Marvellous MechanismsJanuary 19, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics