Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "New Age"
Dr. Deepak Chopra, “Spiritual Solutions” In his latest book, Spiritual Solutions, Dr. Deepak Chopra explains how many of life’s challenges can best be addressed from a spiritual perspective. “The secret is that the level of the problem is never the level of the solution,” he writes. In this interview at Google, Dr. Chopra talks about how we can expand our awareness to address difficulties in our lives.
Self rejection is the greatest enemy of the spiritual life
“Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.” Marie Curie “Mind is the Master power that molds and makes. And man is mind and evermore he takes the tool of thought, and, shaping what he wills, brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills – he thinks in secret, and it comes to pass: Environment is but his looking glass.” James Allen “Your beliefs…form your reality, shaping your life and all its conditions.” Jane Roberts “The real distinction is between those who adopt their purposes to reality and those who seek to mold reality in light of their purposes.” Henry Kissinger “You will become as small as your controlling desire; as great as your dominant aspiration.” James Allen “The only source of knowledge is experience.” Albert Einstein “Dreams are the seedlings of reality.” James Allen “Undoubtedly, we become what we envisage.” Claude M. Bristol “You form the fabric of your experience through your own beliefs and expectations. These personal ideas about yourself and the nature of reality will affect your thoughts and emotions. You take your beliefs about reality as truth and often do not question them. They seem self-explanatory. They appear in your mind as statements of fact, far too obvious for examination. Therefore they are accepted without question too often. They are not recognized as beliefs about reality, but are instead considered characteristics of reality itself. Frequently such ideas appear indisputable, so a part of you that it does not occur to (will not) speculate about their validity. They become invisible assumptions, but they nevertheless color and form your personal experience.” Jane Roberts “The law of cause and effect works with or without consent or deliberate knowledge, although conscious participation and readiness greatly enhance the built-in rewards.” Glenda Green
/ Choices, Communication, Conation, Discipline, Ideas, Importance of Language, Innovation, Leadership, Legacy Resources, Listening, Meaning and Purpose, Motivation, Power of Intention, Productivity, Significance, Success, Team, The Secret, Time Management, Visionary
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller I’ve always hated the slogan from the New Age movement, “Nothing is impossible.” First of all, that is probably wrong. Second, for those who hold to the motto, they often aren’t doing much creating in their lives. And, for those of you who have whispered or shouted this adage from time to time, you are missing one of the great advantages of being in touch with reality. Before we hear a chorus of my truth and your truth, my reality and your reality, here is an experiment you can conduct. Choose a meal you ate yesterday, and try to eat it again today. I mean, the very same meal, not just a version of the same menu. This will help you understand that some things, even seemly simple things, are not always possible. I suppose the phrase “Nothing is impossible” is meant to give people hope and courage, and fortify what must be seen and understood as their terribly weak will power. Dumbo’s magic feather comes to mind. I began to understand the power of impossibilities when I was a student at the Boston Conservatory. One of the composers we studied was the great Twentieth Century French composer Olivier Messiaen. I read his Technique de mon langage musical (“Technique of my musical language”) several times. Still pick it up to this day to get a touch of his wisdom. One of his central ideas was, and this is how he put it, that there is magic in impossibilities. He wasn’t being abstract. His book reveals how he would use certain music scales and rhythms that could not be transposed or inverted. Before I completely lose you, think of the name Bob. If you try to spell it backwards, you still get Bob. It is impossible to spell some words backwards and get something different like you can with the name David. Backwards it’s Divad. Totally different. Messiaen was a Catholic mystic, and loved creating music that had natural mysteries built into the structure. I became aware that some impossibilities were pretty cool. If, just to have a little fun thought experiment, it suddenly became true, nothing is impossible, then suddenly most of Messiaen’s music and my nickname would disappear. Time, at least in this dimension where there is time and space, only moves in one direction – forward. You don’t get younger and younger, go back into your mother’s womb, and then separate into sperm and egg. It is impossible to get back to the past. Time is non-retrogradable. The past is over, and that’s just how it is. To understand this fact can bring about a new burst of creative energy. You will no longer feel the need to make the past right, resolve it, fix it, relive it, or change it in any way. Your mind can fixate on the past obsessively. […]
Oprah Tells How She Used The Secret To learn more about The Secret, click here. Fragments of a Great Secret have been found in the oral traditions, in literature, in religions and philosophies throughout the centuries. For the first time, all the pieces of The Secret come together in an incredible revelation that will be life-transforming for all who experience it. In this book, you’ll learn how to use The Secret in every aspect of your life — money, health, relationships, happiness, and in every interaction you have in the world. You’ll begin to understand the hidden, untapped power that’s within you, and this revelation can bring joy to every aspect of your life. The Secret contains wisdom from modern-day teachers — men and women who have used it to achieve health, wealth, and happiness. By applying the knowledge of The Secret, they bring to light compelling stories of eradicating disease, acquiring massive wealth, overcoming obstacles, and achieving what many would regard as impossible.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- US oil rig count spikes by the most in nearly 4 yearsJanuary 20, 2017
- Here’s how much debt the US government added under President ObamaJanuary 20, 2017
- There’s one business on Wall Street that has suddenly ‘become a lot more interesting’January 20, 2017
- President Obama made one of history’s greatest stock market calls in March 2009January 20, 2017
- A personal finance columnist with 15 years of experience shares her 3 biggest money regretsJanuary 20, 2017
- ‘From this moment on, it’s going to be America First’: Here’s President Donald Trump’s full inauguration speechJanuary 20, 2017
- THE TRUMP 5: Meet the offspring of President Donald TrumpJanuary 20, 2017
- Trump is creating a huge problem for the future of the auto industryJanuary 20, 2017
- ‘Thank you’: Obama offers final words for the American people after leaving a note for Trump in the Oval OfficeJanuary 20, 2017
- Trump inaugurated as 45th presidentJanuary 20, 2017
- How to Find and Start Your Next Entrepreneurial EffortJanuary 20, 2017
- The 4 Essentials of a Customer Service PlanJanuary 20, 2017
- Sheryl Sandberg: We Can Change the Face of Leadership Through AdvertisingJanuary 20, 2017
- What Franchisees Need to Know About Vendor ContractsJanuary 20, 2017
- Pessimists Aren’t All That BadJanuary 20, 2017
- 10 Entrepreneurs Share Fail-Safe Strategies For More Effective MeetingsJanuary 20, 2017
- 4 Lessons Every Entrepreneur Can Learn From Donald TrumpJanuary 20, 2017
- Insight Vacations launches 2017 luxury gold portfolio – The Economic TimesJanuary 20, 2017
- Introducing: The Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night & Day In New 38.5mm ‘Large’ SizeJanuary 20, 2017
- Luxury Watches Online: 4 Digital TrendsJanuary 20, 2017
- 2017 Predictions for the Luxury Industry: Adapt to SucceedJanuary 20, 2017
- Health is the New Wealth for the Affluent Asian ConsumerJanuary 20, 2017
- Assets of High Net Worth investors growingJanuary 20, 2017
- European Union Still Lags Behind Where Bitcoin is ConcernedJanuary 19, 2017
- Why Millennials Are Poorer Than Their Baby-Boomer ParentsJanuary 19, 2017
- Glamorous party girl conned pensioners out of £2m to fund her luxury lifestyle of the best restaurants and trips to the racesJanuary 19, 2017
- 17 Luxury Watches With Marvellous MechanismsJanuary 19, 2017
- High Speed Traders Are Taking Over BitcoinJanuary 19, 2017
- Indian CEOs most optimistic amidst global gloom; hiring to boom this yearJanuary 19, 2017
- Bitcoin: Why It Now Belongs in Every PortfolioJanuary 19, 2017
- Toronto is Becoming a Market for Luxury Products | The Toronto ObserverJanuary 19, 2017
- Baby boomers begin to drain cash in the US – MacroBusinessJanuary 19, 2017
- 10 Leadership Blind Spots That Can Trigger Business Crises In 2017January 19, 2017
- CEOs actually ARE dissing Trump’s claims on jobsJanuary 19, 2017
- Growing The Market: A Bitcoin Shopping GuideJanuary 19, 2017
- Bitcoin is having trouble getting through $900January 19, 2017
- Boomerang kids causing baby boomer parents to stress about retirement, survey suggestsJanuary 19, 2017
- Baby boomers spend the most online (but Gen X buy more)January 19, 2017
- Comparing 25- to 34-year-olds now with 25- to 34-year-olds in 1989 is super depressingJanuary 19, 2017
- Column: Broke baby boomers, it’s time to face realityJanuary 19, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics