Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Motivation"
The Most Motivational Video for Success in Life and Business MUST WATCH! This is a Motivating Video for Success, for those who are running their own business or want to get rich. Watch this motivational Video for Success every once in a while and get in the right state of mind needed to run your business all the way to the top! Play it in the background while working out, visualizing or during your Hour of Power! Stay motivated! good luck
Values, History and Folklore, are the core elements of culture at a point in time. They are our link to our personal past…handed down to us by all those who came before us. This is true of our ethnic culture, our tribal culture, our national culture, our religious culture, and our personal culture, to name just a few. Since we are the link to our past, we are caretakers of something precious as we hand it down to future generations. Since culture is a living thing, it does change over time, but ever so slowly. Just think about it; there is some behavioral mannerism, belief, perception that you got from an ancestor who lived a hundred or many hundreds of years ago. To use a modern expression, “You are Connected”. There really is nothing new under the sun, other than our choice of what we will do with our cultural inheritance. Since culture is a living phenomenon, we will make our choices and then pass the culture on to future generations, along with our contributions. That is the way it is and that is the way it will continue to be. Image 1: DeMarco Culture Model © 2003 Dr. Bill DeMarco All of this gets us back to our discussion of Values. I described Values as “the unique blend of perceived Needs, Beliefs, and Attitudes that live in the behaviour of most members of a society”. Needs are one of three segments of the Values element of my Culture Model (Image 1). Needs, along with Beliefs and Attitudes, taken separately and in their interaction, make up our unique Values proposition. Within a cultural context, Needs are similar to what Abraham Maslow (Image 2) describes as the fundamental requirements for survival, safety and belonging. They have everything to do with the necessities of the human condition, and nothing to do with a luxury car in the garage, a kitchen with granite counter tops, and two weeks in Saint Kitts! The latter, at the extreme end, has more to do with our image of “Esteem”. Image 2: Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs Maslow’s work linked Needs to motivation. While his groundbreaking work is still challenged by some, I find his conclusions compelling. Satisfying individual and group needs at the three basic levels in the above image greatly facilitates our ability to incorporate our Beliefs into our Values system. Remember I wrote earlier that if we want to know what our real values are, look at our behaviour and not our words. There is a strong link between our ability to survive and our ability to put our Beliefs into action. Here is a simple exercise that can help identify our real personal needs. It involves reading and reflecting on the bottom three categories of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs (Image 2). Then make a list of what those Needs look like in your life. Put that under a category labeled “Needs”. Everything else that comes to mind, put under a category labeled “Wants”. […]
/ Attitude, Beliefs, Board of Directors, Business Leadership, Business Values, Care, CEO, Communication, Company Culture, Conversation, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business Dynamics, Game Changers, Human Resources, Importance of Language, Leadership, Management, Motivation, Productivity, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Talent Management, Visionary
Harvard Business Review: #1 Key to Motivation In a multi-year study, researchers at the Harvard Business School first asked 600 managers from dozens of different companies to rank the impact of five factors that are normally associated with motivation – recognition, incentives, support from managers and colleagues, clear goals and a sense of making progress. In this first phase of the study, recognition for good work was ranked by managers as the most important factor in motivation.
/ Attitude, Beliefs, CEO, Character, Conation, Emotions, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Habits, Human Capital, Human Resources, Leadership, Management, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Quotes, Starting a Business, Success, The Secret, Unique Abilities, Values, Visionary, Willpower, Winning, Wisdom
Warren Buffet & Tony Robbins speak on the journey to success Warren Buffet and Tony Robbins sit alongside some of today’s greatest minds in several veracious financial and motivational industries to discuss what it takes to make it in society today. There are several great motivational quotes that all entrepreneurs can apply on the journey to success. No Copyright infringement intended; all material belongs to NBC Today.com
The Supreme Sacrifice One woman’s motivation to achieve was based on a tragic childhood memory.
Mike Cupisz Motivation-Leadership-Teambuilding Mike Cupiz, Co-Founder of ACN, tells in this Video about ACN and how you build Teams and motivate them to be successful
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Here’s how much you have to earn to be considered upper classMarch 25, 2017
- Infographic: The Top 10 Habits of Millionaires for Building WealthMarch 25, 2017
- Cheat Sheet: NAFTA’s Mixed Track Record Since 1994March 25, 2017
- Trump Is Dragging Us Into Another War… And No One Is Talking About ItMarch 25, 2017
- The Disease of Being BusyMarch 25, 2017
- 5 Minutes Early Is On Time; On Time Is Late; Late Is UnacceptableMarch 25, 2017
- Six symptoms your organization is killing innovationMarch 25, 2017
- How Rudeness Stops People from Working TogetherMarch 25, 2017
- Three Undeniable Truths I’ve Learned On My Leadership JourneyMarch 25, 2017
- After Promising Not To Talk Business With Father, Eric Trump Says He’ll Give Him Financial ReportsMarch 25, 2017
- Faced With World’s Highest Car Prices, Singapore’s Rich Swap Supercars For Luxury Motor YachtsMarch 25, 2017
- How This Millennial CEO Of 3 Companies Handles Work Life BalanceMarch 25, 2017
- How Trump’s Web Of Influence Extends From Indonesia To Silicon ValleyMarch 25, 2017
- How Alibaba’s Jack Ma Is Building a Truly Global Retail EmpireMarch 25, 2017
- A record number of Americans are now millionaires, new study showsMarch 25, 2017
- The healthcare industry is starting to turn on itself as pressure over drug prices heats upMarch 25, 2017
- GOLDMAN SACHS: Another oil glut is coming in 2018March 25, 2017
- CREDIT SUISSE: Here are the ‘danger signals’ for a stock market top that we’re watching | 03/22/17 | Markets InsiderMarch 25, 2017
- The World’s 50 Greatest Leaders 2017March 25, 2017
- Rupert Murdoch reportedly sold $125 million in Theranos stock for just $1March 25, 2017
- Bitcoin tumbles below $1,000March 25, 2017
- One chart shows the huge amount of money Apple is spending to buy its own stockMarch 25, 2017
- The US government’s laptop ban is now in effect — here’s what we know so farMarch 25, 2017
- Ivanka Trump’s new White House position could be an ethical minefieldMarch 25, 2017
- NBA Great Yao Ming Is Making a Big Impact with His Latest VentureMarch 24, 2017
- Omega’s Latest Seamaster Planet Ocean Is Dressed in Blue Ceramic for the First TimeMarch 24, 2017
- Porsche Design’s Monobloc Actuator Rewrites the Rules of Chronograph DesignMarch 24, 2017
- The Largest Diamond in North America Hits the RoadMarch 24, 2017
- Bryant Park Grill Offers a Rare Pappy Van Winkle DinnerMarch 24, 2017
- 4 of the Best New Women’s Watches on Display at Baselworld 2017March 24, 2017
- Woman Claims Ex-Husband Donated Funds To University That Belong To HerMarch 24, 2017
- The Story Of Huang Guangyu, Former Richest Man In China, Now Prisoner In Chinese JailMarch 24, 2017
- How Tom & Judy Love Turned The Crippling 1970s Fuel Crisis Into A Multi Billion Dollar Travel EmpireMarch 24, 2017
- If ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Makes Enough Money, Emma Watson Will Score Up To $15 MillionMarch 24, 2017
- Las Pozas: The “Surrealist Xanadu” Playground Built By A Millionaire In The Mexican JungleMarch 24, 2017
- Charter Communications CEO Tom Rutledge Made $98.5 Million Last YearMarch 24, 2017
- The 10 Most Valuable NBA Teams This YearMarch 24, 2017
- The Richest People In The U.S. Right NowMarch 24, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics