Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Marketing"
Blended Experience Will Dominate the Next Era of Marketing SapientNitro’s Chief Experience Officer, Donald Chesnut, spoke at BRITE ’14 on the completely blurred line between online and offline experiences. Brands and marketers must come to think of all consumer interactions as including a mix of the physical and digital worlds, and build experiences and customer interactions accordingly.
Dorie Clark: “Reinventing You: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future” A step-by-step guide to reinventing you – Whether you want to advance faster at your present company, change jobs, or make the jump to a new field entirely, the goal is clear: to build a career that thrives on your unique passions and talents. But to achieve this in today’s competitive job market, it’s almost certain that at some point you’ll need to reinvent yourself professionally. Consider this book your road map for the next phase of your career journey. In Reinventing You, branding expert Dorie Clark provides a step-by-step guide to help you assess your unique strengths, develop a compelling personal brand, and ensure that others recognize the powerful contribution you can make. Mixing personal stories with engaging interviews and examples from well-known personalities—Mark Zuckerberg, Al Gore, Tim Ferriss, Seth Godin, and others—Reinventing You shows how to think big about your professional goals, take control of your career, build a reputation that opens doors for you, and finally live the life you want. About the Author: Dorie Clark, a former presidential campaign spokeswoman, is the author of the newly-released Harvard Business Review Publishing book Reinventing You: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future. She is a frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and the American Management Association’s publications. She is also a columnist for Mint, India’s second-largest business newspaper. She is a consultant and is an adjunct professor of business administration at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business. Her work has been published in the Harvard Business Review Guide to Getting the Right Job and the Harvard Business Review Guide to Networking. Recognized as a “branding expert” by the Associated Press, Clark has taught marketing and communications at Emerson College, Tufts University, Suffolk University, Smith College Executive Education, the University of North Carolina’s Kenan-Flagler School of Business, and HEC-Paris, which is ranked #2 worldwide in executive education by the Financial Times. At age 18, Clark graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Smith College, and two years later received a Master of Theological Studies from Harvard Divinity School.
/ Business Values, CEO, Change, Creativity and Business, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Leadership, Management, Marketing, Philosophy, Planning, Productivity, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Talent Management, Visionary
Brian Klapper: “The Q-Loop” The business environment has never been more fast-paced and competitive. Survival, let alone success, depends on an organization’s ability to recognize possibilities, innovate, implement change, and sustain that transformation. Yet a paradox exists. How does an established organization filled with long-time employees, a deeply entrenched culture, and a history of drawn-out planning and development cycles become nimble, innovative, and responsive? In The Q-Loop Brian Klapper reveals the “art and science” of lasting transformation based on a proven, repeatable model. Learn how to unlock the potential of your organization’s collective intelligence to create buy-in from top to bottom. The Q-Loop extracts the deep knowledge that resides with front line employees, breaks down their inherent resistance to change, and converts them into passionate advocates who are fully invested in leading the organization to achieve transformational results. About the Speaker: Brian is the President and Founding Partner of The Klapper Institute. He is an internationally recognized expert in transformational change, working with a variety of global companies in financial services, consumer products, manufacturing, food service, utilities, retail, and healthcare. His experience spans all elements of the value chain, as well as all customer touchpoints. A recognized thought leader, Brian is currently working on a new book that provides insights on the complex cultural and operational issues that companies must address to achieve and sustain transformational change. Before founding The Klapper Institute, Brian was the President of The Tatham Group, a boutique process redesign firm. Previously, he was a Partner at Mercer Management Consulting (formerly Strategic Planning Associates, now Oliver Wyman) focusing on strategy development and operational transformation.
The Truth Needs Better Marketing: Eli Pariser
Embrace Your Passion: Ezra Zaid Ezra speaks about taking advantage of opportunities that present themselves that allow you to embrace your passions.
Professionals are becoming individual news networks as blogs and social media have become trusted news sources for professionals around the globe.
Secrets of successful entrepreneurs: Prasad Kaipa Secrets of successful entrepreneurs: Why some succeed while many fail? About the speaker. Prasad is the CEO of the Kaipa Group in California and works with companies and senior executives in the areas of innovation, leadership development and coaching. He is a senior research fellow and a visiting professor at Indian School of Business (ISB) and was the founding Executive Director of the Center for Leadership, Innovation and Change (CLIC) and raised multi-million dollar funding to initiate two research cells–SBI Cell for Public Leadership and Biocon Cell for Innovation Management in CLIC. Core themes for Prasad’s research are wisdom leadership, Indian models of innovation and leadership, affordable innovation, transformational leadership and mental models. He was a Smith Richardson Visiting Fellow at Center for Creative Leadership between 2010-2011 and is currently an advisor to Business FAC of Fetzer Institute. Prasad taught executive education programs organized by INSEAD, LBS, Tuck and IIM Bangalore in addition to ISB. Prasad has been an advisor and coach focusing on innovation and leadership since 1990 for about 120 C-level executives in Global Fortune 500 companies. Clients included Adobe, Boeing, Disney, Johnson & Johnson, Maxim and Oracle as well as global/entrepreneurial companies like Aztec, Advanta, BAE Systems, Lunar Design, Mastek, Olixir, Polaris, State Bank of India and Scintera Networks. The purpose of Prasad’s innovation/leadership coaching is to ignite the genius within individuals. Prasad’s unique competence is in helping his clients find their next significant step and take it. He found that unless he helps clients to examine their signature strengths that have turned into “core incompetence” and kept them stuck, it is difficult to ignite and channel their creativity to come up with innovative decisions, products, and services. He assists clients in becoming effective in managing people as well as oneself (personal mastery), getting reenergized and building new capacities, and taking more risks, in addition to innovative and strategic decisions. Prasad co-founded the Entrepreneur Institute for TiE in the Silicon Valley in 2002 to assist entrepreneurs develop soft skills and connect, engage and co-create effectively with others in the ecosystem. Over 13,000 entrepreneurs have gone through TiE Institute programs. He is a part-time faculty member at the Saybrook University and works with students in the areas of creativity and innovation, transformational learning and leadership. Prasad is/was on the board of directors/trustees for International Leadership Association, Marico Innovation Foundation, Samskruta Bharati US, Integral Leadership Review, Lead India 2020, Society for Organizational Learning (SoL), Aankhen, Turning Point Global, Intertec Communications, Hindu University of North America, and Catalyst.
America’s oldest family business- Zildjian cymbals America’s oldest family business- Zildjian cymbals
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Michael Jordan’s Private Jet Has An Elephant Print Paint JobFebruary 22, 2017
- The Complicated Billionaire Behind The Dakota Access PipelineFebruary 22, 2017
- Meet The Chinese Billionaire Who Wants To Bring Professional Hockey To ChinaFebruary 22, 2017
- The Value Of The Golden State Warriors Has Increased Exponentially In A Short Amount Of TimeFebruary 22, 2017
- Chance The Rapper Is Turning Down $10 Million Advance Offers Left And RightFebruary 22, 2017
- Tax season is upon us: Here’s what you need to know to complete your returnFebruary 22, 2017
- Only paying the minimum on credit cards and loans is a recipe for trouble, new survey findsFebruary 22, 2017
- Here’s how much money you should have saved at every ageFebruary 22, 2017
- This is a Reagan-like rally and here’s how much higher stocks can go, Ralph Acampora saysFebruary 22, 2017
- The $143 billion flop: How Warren Buffett and 3G lost UnileverFebruary 22, 2017
- These are the most — and least — dependable vehiclesFebruary 22, 2017
- A rare look inside the $21 million ‘Princess’ megayacht that has 5 cabins and a JacuzziFebruary 22, 2017
- Traffic delays will cost the UK economy more than £300 billion by 2030February 22, 2017
- Over 50% of people in the UK think they’d be better off starting a business abroadFebruary 22, 2017
- Diva demands and peeing on seats: Here’s why flight attendants hate working in first and business classFebruary 22, 2017
- Bitcoin is closing in on its all-time highFebruary 22, 2017
- B.C. Liberals’ Pre-Election Budget Cuts Health PremiumsFebruary 22, 2017
- Mumbai Is India’s Richest City With $820 Billion Total Wealth, Delhi Stands 2nd At $450 BillionFebruary 22, 2017
- DesignQ’s Elegante Airplane Interior Is a Mobile Residence for the Jet SetFebruary 22, 2017
- 186-Year-Old Farm Is One of South Africa’s Newest Must-See ResortsFebruary 22, 2017
- Plans Revealed for Couach 38-Meter Lounge Explorer YachtFebruary 22, 2017
- The Ferrari 812 Superfast Is the Most Powerful Prancing Horse Ever ProducedFebruary 22, 2017
- Why Investor Immigrants Are Choosing Canada Over U.S.February 21, 2017
- Richard Branson: To get to the top, hustle like an underdogFebruary 21, 2017
- Here are the places where millionaires are movingFebruary 21, 2017
- Jack Bogle doesn’t feel ‘super confident’ about the market rally – here’s whyFebruary 21, 2017
- The Rebirth Of Burger King Has Made 3G Capital, Bill Ackman And Warren Buffett Over $14 BillionFebruary 21, 2017
- How Charles Schwab’s chief investment strategist manages her own moneyFebruary 21, 2017
- Elliott Wave suggests the stock market isn’t anywhere near a topFebruary 21, 2017
- Icahn buys Bristol-Myers shares, adding to activist pressureFebruary 21, 2017
- A huge disconnect is taking place between the stock market and earningsFebruary 21, 2017
- Malcolm Gladwell rips into Stanford University’s request for donations: ‘You might as well send your check to the Sultan of Brunei’February 21, 2017
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella says Bill Gates’ original mission ‘always bothered me’February 21, 2017
- How CEOs across America feel about Trump — and what they think he’ll do to their businessesFebruary 21, 2017
- INSIDE THE ROADSHOW: Snapchat just met with prospective investors in NYC and faced tough questionsFebruary 21, 2017
- It’s worse than you thought: Americans are drastically under-saved for retirementFebruary 21, 2017
- Apple’s stock surges to another record after Morgan Stanley boosts price targetFebruary 21, 2017
- Bill Gates supposedly has long way to go to catch the real richest man in the worldFebruary 21, 2017
- Pay attention to these three financial experts if you want to survive the coming financial superstorm: Michael Pento, James Rickards and Gerald CelenteFebruary 21, 2017
- Pursue Those Scary Dreams and Crazy Ideas to Make Every Day Your Best Day EverFebruary 20, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics