Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Learning"
Brendon Burchard shares simple ways to learn FASTER. In this episode of The Charged Life, high performance coach and #1 New York Times bestselling self-help author Brendon Burchard shares simple ways to learn FASTER. ——————– SUMMARY: ——————– 1. You have to know what you want of your life before you become a master learner. If you don’t know what your goals are or dream life should look like, you don’t know WHAT to learn and, worse, you won’t be COMMITTED to truly learning it. Advanced learning requires clear focus and a definitive WHY for learning – without these you won’t stay disciplined enough to learn anything with real depth. 2. Avoid starting from scratch. With no model to begin from – no example or strategy you are following – you’re reinventing the wheel and doomed to waste time. So, what proven framework, person, strategy, or step-by-step instruction are you following in order to learn this new area? 3. Make a PRACTICE of mastering skillsets. A practice is a recurring habit or routine that deepens your skill in any given area. The important thing here is to make a daily practice of anything you truly want to learn. Without daily exposure and immersion in the area you are trying to learn you will never achieve mastery. Learning must be an everyday discipline. 4. Get feedback. As you begin something new, all leaps forward, all major advancement, rests on getting immediate feedback and direction. Learning is a social process, so ask other people for suggestions and direction as you move forward so you can adjust your approach. Don’t listen to the haters, but never forget their can be valuable feedback from others even if you don’t like how they delivered it. 5. Have a deadline. Without a timeline for developing your competencies, you’ll never act or you’ll fall off track. No deadline means guaranteed distraction. So, WHEN do you need to learn this new topic or reach the next level of skill? What’s the consequence if you don’t learn it by then? Knowing the answer to these two questions will accelerate your learning. ——————– ABOUT BRENDON BURCHARD ——————– Brendon Burchard is one of the most followed personal development trainers of our time and he is in the Top 100 Most Followed Public Figures on Facebook. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, his books include The Motivation Manifesto, The Charge, The Millionaire Messenger, and Life’s Golden Ticket. He is also the founder of High Performance Academy, the legendary personal development program for achievers, and Experts Academy, the world’s most comprehensive marketing training for authors, speakers, coaches, and online thought leaders. For these works, Larry King named Brendon “one of the top motivation and marketing trainers in the world.” After a car accident at 19 years old inspired him to turn his life around and follow his dreams, and then having the blessings to become a multimillionaire writer and trainer by the age of 32, Brendon has dedicated his life to helping […]
Jeremy Howard: The wonderful and terrifying implications of computers that can learn What happens when we teach a computer how to learn? Technologist Jeremy Howard shares some surprising new developments in the fast-moving field of deep learning, a technique that can give computers the ability to learn Chinese, or to recognize objects in photos, or to help think through a medical diagnosis. (One deep learning tool, after watching hours of YouTube, taught itself the concept of “cats.”) Get caught up on a field that will change the way the computers around you behave … sooner than you probably think.
/ Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Communication, Communication, Conversation, Education, Game Changers, Habits, Importance of Language, Leadership, Learning, Listening, Philosophy, Self Awareness, Visionary
Shall We Talk?: Wujing Wang Wujing is interested in designing digital tools that help people learn more intuitively and efficiently. In her free time, she enjoys exploring the possibilities of life, which means making all kinds of mistakes and learning from them. Wujing was the quietest kid in her family and the silence later became a “habit”. When she discovered that she was not able to express herself even when she wanted, she decided to challenge herself. Though having learned a lot about openness and its benefits, she still found it too hard to open her mouth or heart. Therefore, she started searching for the key to openness by her own and she did it in the oldest way–by asking people. It was in people’s real stories that she found the secret ingredient to openness. This talk is about her unique journey and her creative way of letting people who face the similar challenges inspire each other.
/ Behaviour Economics, CEO, Coaching, Collaboration, College, Communication, Communication, Culture, Education, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Family Values, Game Changers, Importance of Language, Leadership, Learning, Listening, Management, Mentoring, Parenting, Philosophy, Productivity, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Respect, Social Capital, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, Team, Values, Visionary, Wisdom
/ Behaviour Economics, CEO, Collaboration, Communication, Culture, Education, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Friendship, Game Changers, Human Resources, Leadership, Learning, Management, Mentoring, Social Capital, Social Networks, Starting a Business, Team, Visionary
HumanKIND at its Core: Mike Artim Mike Artim reflects on the power of observational learning that shapes our perspectives on life as well as our beliefs, attitudes, habits and expectations. Specifically, his talk focuses on the importance of the first 4,000 days of a child’s life and the need for mentors to model positive behaviors.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Michael Jordan’s Private Jet Has An Elephant Print Paint JobFebruary 22, 2017
- The Complicated Billionaire Behind The Dakota Access PipelineFebruary 22, 2017
- Meet The Chinese Billionaire Who Wants To Bring Professional Hockey To ChinaFebruary 22, 2017
- The Value Of The Golden State Warriors Has Increased Exponentially In A Short Amount Of TimeFebruary 22, 2017
- Chance The Rapper Is Turning Down $10 Million Advance Offers Left And RightFebruary 22, 2017
- Tax season is upon us: Here’s what you need to know to complete your returnFebruary 22, 2017
- Only paying the minimum on credit cards and loans is a recipe for trouble, new survey findsFebruary 22, 2017
- Here’s how much money you should have saved at every ageFebruary 22, 2017
- This is a Reagan-like rally and here’s how much higher stocks can go, Ralph Acampora saysFebruary 22, 2017
- The $143 billion flop: How Warren Buffett and 3G lost UnileverFebruary 22, 2017
- These are the most — and least — dependable vehiclesFebruary 22, 2017
- A rare look inside the $21 million ‘Princess’ megayacht that has 5 cabins and a JacuzziFebruary 22, 2017
- Traffic delays will cost the UK economy more than £300 billion by 2030February 22, 2017
- Over 50% of people in the UK think they’d be better off starting a business abroadFebruary 22, 2017
- Diva demands and peeing on seats: Here’s why flight attendants hate working in first and business classFebruary 22, 2017
- Bitcoin is closing in on its all-time highFebruary 22, 2017
- B.C. Liberals’ Pre-Election Budget Cuts Health PremiumsFebruary 22, 2017
- Mumbai Is India’s Richest City With $820 Billion Total Wealth, Delhi Stands 2nd At $450 BillionFebruary 22, 2017
- DesignQ’s Elegante Airplane Interior Is a Mobile Residence for the Jet SetFebruary 22, 2017
- 186-Year-Old Farm Is One of South Africa’s Newest Must-See ResortsFebruary 22, 2017
- Plans Revealed for Couach 38-Meter Lounge Explorer YachtFebruary 22, 2017
- The Ferrari 812 Superfast Is the Most Powerful Prancing Horse Ever ProducedFebruary 22, 2017
- Why Investor Immigrants Are Choosing Canada Over U.S.February 21, 2017
- Richard Branson: To get to the top, hustle like an underdogFebruary 21, 2017
- Here are the places where millionaires are movingFebruary 21, 2017
- Jack Bogle doesn’t feel ‘super confident’ about the market rally – here’s whyFebruary 21, 2017
- The Rebirth Of Burger King Has Made 3G Capital, Bill Ackman And Warren Buffett Over $14 BillionFebruary 21, 2017
- How Charles Schwab’s chief investment strategist manages her own moneyFebruary 21, 2017
- Elliott Wave suggests the stock market isn’t anywhere near a topFebruary 21, 2017
- Icahn buys Bristol-Myers shares, adding to activist pressureFebruary 21, 2017
- A huge disconnect is taking place between the stock market and earningsFebruary 21, 2017
- Malcolm Gladwell rips into Stanford University’s request for donations: ‘You might as well send your check to the Sultan of Brunei’February 21, 2017
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella says Bill Gates’ original mission ‘always bothered me’February 21, 2017
- How CEOs across America feel about Trump — and what they think he’ll do to their businessesFebruary 21, 2017
- INSIDE THE ROADSHOW: Snapchat just met with prospective investors in NYC and faced tough questionsFebruary 21, 2017
- It’s worse than you thought: Americans are drastically under-saved for retirementFebruary 21, 2017
- Apple’s stock surges to another record after Morgan Stanley boosts price targetFebruary 21, 2017
- Bill Gates supposedly has long way to go to catch the real richest man in the worldFebruary 21, 2017
- Pay attention to these three financial experts if you want to survive the coming financial superstorm: Michael Pento, James Rickards and Gerald CelenteFebruary 21, 2017
- Pursue Those Scary Dreams and Crazy Ideas to Make Every Day Your Best Day EverFebruary 20, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics