Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Learning"
Brendon Burchard shares simple ways to learn FASTER. In this episode of The Charged Life, high performance coach and #1 New York Times bestselling self-help author Brendon Burchard shares simple ways to learn FASTER. ——————– SUMMARY: ——————– 1. You have to know what you want of your life before you become a master learner. If you don’t know what your goals are or dream life should look like, you don’t know WHAT to learn and, worse, you won’t be COMMITTED to truly learning it. Advanced learning requires clear focus and a definitive WHY for learning – without these you won’t stay disciplined enough to learn anything with real depth. 2. Avoid starting from scratch. With no model to begin from – no example or strategy you are following – you’re reinventing the wheel and doomed to waste time. So, what proven framework, person, strategy, or step-by-step instruction are you following in order to learn this new area? 3. Make a PRACTICE of mastering skillsets. A practice is a recurring habit or routine that deepens your skill in any given area. The important thing here is to make a daily practice of anything you truly want to learn. Without daily exposure and immersion in the area you are trying to learn you will never achieve mastery. Learning must be an everyday discipline. 4. Get feedback. As you begin something new, all leaps forward, all major advancement, rests on getting immediate feedback and direction. Learning is a social process, so ask other people for suggestions and direction as you move forward so you can adjust your approach. Don’t listen to the haters, but never forget their can be valuable feedback from others even if you don’t like how they delivered it. 5. Have a deadline. Without a timeline for developing your competencies, you’ll never act or you’ll fall off track. No deadline means guaranteed distraction. So, WHEN do you need to learn this new topic or reach the next level of skill? What’s the consequence if you don’t learn it by then? Knowing the answer to these two questions will accelerate your learning. ——————– ABOUT BRENDON BURCHARD ——————– Brendon Burchard is one of the most followed personal development trainers of our time and he is in the Top 100 Most Followed Public Figures on Facebook. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, his books include The Motivation Manifesto, The Charge, The Millionaire Messenger, and Life’s Golden Ticket. He is also the founder of High Performance Academy, the legendary personal development program for achievers, and Experts Academy, the world’s most comprehensive marketing training for authors, speakers, coaches, and online thought leaders. For these works, Larry King named Brendon “one of the top motivation and marketing trainers in the world.” After a car accident at 19 years old inspired him to turn his life around and follow his dreams, and then having the blessings to become a multimillionaire writer and trainer by the age of 32, Brendon has dedicated his life to helping […]
Jeremy Howard: The wonderful and terrifying implications of computers that can learn What happens when we teach a computer how to learn? Technologist Jeremy Howard shares some surprising new developments in the fast-moving field of deep learning, a technique that can give computers the ability to learn Chinese, or to recognize objects in photos, or to help think through a medical diagnosis. (One deep learning tool, after watching hours of YouTube, taught itself the concept of “cats.”) Get caught up on a field that will change the way the computers around you behave … sooner than you probably think.
/ Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Communication, Communication, Conversation, Education, Game Changers, Habits, Importance of Language, Leadership, Learning, Listening, Philosophy, Self Awareness, Visionary
Shall We Talk?: Wujing Wang Wujing is interested in designing digital tools that help people learn more intuitively and efficiently. In her free time, she enjoys exploring the possibilities of life, which means making all kinds of mistakes and learning from them. Wujing was the quietest kid in her family and the silence later became a “habit”. When she discovered that she was not able to express herself even when she wanted, she decided to challenge herself. Though having learned a lot about openness and its benefits, she still found it too hard to open her mouth or heart. Therefore, she started searching for the key to openness by her own and she did it in the oldest way–by asking people. It was in people’s real stories that she found the secret ingredient to openness. This talk is about her unique journey and her creative way of letting people who face the similar challenges inspire each other.
/ Behaviour Economics, CEO, Coaching, Collaboration, College, Communication, Communication, Culture, Education, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Family Values, Game Changers, Importance of Language, Leadership, Learning, Listening, Management, Mentoring, Parenting, Philosophy, Productivity, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Respect, Social Capital, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, Team, Values, Visionary, Wisdom
/ Behaviour Economics, CEO, Collaboration, Communication, Culture, Education, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Friendship, Game Changers, Human Resources, Leadership, Learning, Management, Mentoring, Social Capital, Social Networks, Starting a Business, Team, Visionary
HumanKIND at its Core: Mike Artim Mike Artim reflects on the power of observational learning that shapes our perspectives on life as well as our beliefs, attitudes, habits and expectations. Specifically, his talk focuses on the importance of the first 4,000 days of a child’s life and the need for mentors to model positive behaviors.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- What Is Betsy DeVos’ Net Worth? The Billionaire Is Trump’s Secretary of EducationDecember 2, 2016
- ‘This makes a vast difference’: Canadian producers eye growth plans as OPEC cutsDecember 2, 2016
- U.S. dollar hasn’t been this high in 14 years and it’s clobbering just about everybody elseDecember 2, 2016
- Donald Trump’s cabinet choices want to tax Canadian imports 20 per centDecember 2, 2016
- Why even a crystal ball is no guarantee of making money in the stock marketDecember 2, 2016
- Couple dreams of retiring to tropical paradise, but breaking ties with Canada may not be cheapDecember 2, 2016
- Fed Should Lead Global Rate Rise, Former BOC Governor SaysDecember 2, 2016
- With Trump Threatening Nafta, Canada Opens Its Doors to MexicansDecember 2, 2016
- Here’s how Wall Street is reacting to Starbucks CEO Schultz stepping downDecember 2, 2016
- Here’s why you should care about the Italian referendumDecember 2, 2016
- OPEC has kept oil markets on a roller coaster — and that’s not likely to changeDecember 2, 2016
- The top 10 investment ideas for 2017: UBSDecember 2, 2016
- How Starbucks’ Howard Schultz went from the projects to creating 300,000 jobs and a $3 billion fortuneDecember 2, 2016
- Mexico on Carrier deal: ‘Trump is telling the truth’ about saving US jobsDecember 2, 2016
- ‘Unnatural’ for Trump to disconnect from his businesses, Blackstone’s billionaire CEO saysDecember 2, 2016
- The No. 1 thing successful married couples never do with their moneyDecember 2, 2016
- Trump is forming an economic advisory team with the CEOs of Disney, General Motors, JPMorgan, and moreDecember 2, 2016
- Unemployment rate tumbles to a 9-year lowDecember 2, 2016
- There’s an ‘invisible majority’ in America that has been left behind by financial innovationDecember 2, 2016
- There’s only one tech CEO on Trump’s economic advisory team — and she’s not from Silicon ValleyDecember 2, 2016
- ‘This is not a roster that says ‘the economy is rigged”: Meet the economic leadership team Trump is buildingDecember 2, 2016
- What ‘are so many of them doing?’ 95 million not in US labor forceDecember 2, 2016
- Guess which billionaires get to keep the billions they got off of Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi scheme?December 2, 2016
- Massive oil discovery in Texas will lead to decades of improved energy independence for the U.S. – NaturalNews.comDecember 2, 2016
- It’s actually sad to be rich: SoftBank’s billionaire chief Masayoshi SonDecember 2, 2016
- Where Did The World’s Richest People Go To College?December 2, 2016
- Warren Buffett’s Strategy to Get Income From Any Stock — The Motley FoolDecember 2, 2016
- After Losing China to Alibaba, Amazon Taking No Prisoners in IndiaDecember 2, 2016
- Amazon’s Growing Power In The U.S. EconomyDecember 2, 2016
- Billionaire Bashing: Media suggest Trump’s wealthy picks will screw the rest of usDecember 2, 2016
- Mexican billionaire Slim says Trump could be good for MexicoDecember 2, 2016
- Toyota deal adds city tech executive to billionaires list – Nairobi NewsDecember 2, 2016
- A Few Billionaires Are Turning Medical Philanthropy On Its HeadDecember 2, 2016
- Micek: The populist and his crew of billionairesDecember 2, 2016
- How I Used Real Estate to Completely Fund My Kid’s College EducationDecember 2, 2016
- Accel Partners raises $450 million India fundDecember 2, 2016
- Richard Branson: ‘Thousands’ will go to space soonDecember 2, 2016
- Israel’s Gett gets $100 million loan from Russian SberbankDecember 2, 2016
- MENA millionaire numbers set to grow to 460,000 by 2021December 2, 2016
- Crown Prince Becomes First New Thai King in Seven DecadesDecember 2, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics