Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Information Age"
Three New Networks for the Digital Age Lynda Gratton, London Business School professor, suggests ways to stay connected in an increasingly mobile world.
Health Care in the Digital Age: Who Owns the Data? A recent swell of digital-medical data collected on devices outside of a doctor’s office is raising some thorny questions: Who owns the rights to a patient’s digital footprint and who should control that information? WSJ‘s Linda Blake reports.
Seth Godin: The tribes we lead Seth Godin argues the Internet has ended mass marketing and revived a human social unit from the distant past: tribes. Founded on shared ideas and values, tribes give ordinary people the power to lead and make big change. He urges us to do so. Seth Godin is an entrepreneur and blogger who thinks about the marketing of ideas in the digital age. His newest interest: the tribes we lead. Why you should listen to him: “Seth Godin may be the ultimate entrepreneur for the Information Age,” Mary Kuntz wrote in Business Week nearly a decade ago. “Instead of widgets or car parts, he specializes in ideas — usually, but not always, his own.” In fact, he’s as focused on spreading ideas as he is on the ideas themselves. After working as a software brand manager in the mid-1980s, Godin started Yoyodyne, one of the first Internet-based direct-marketing firms, with the notion that companies needed to rethink how they reached customers. His efforts caught the attention of Yahoo!, which bought the company in 1998 and kept Godin on as a vice president of permission marketing. Godin has produced several critically acclaimed and attention-grabbing books, including Permission Marketing, All Marketers Are Liars, and Purple Cow (which was distributed in a milk carton). In 2005, Godin founded Squidoo.com, a Web site where users can share links and information about an idea or topic important to them. “[Godin] is a demigod on the Web, a best-selling author, highly sought-after lecturer, successful entrepreneur, respected pundit and high-profile blogger. He is uniquely respected for his understanding of the Internet.” Forbes.com Related articles Seth Godin on The Great Discontent (swiss-miss.com) Seth Godin : Fighting with vs. fighting for (wildeyeq.wordpress.com) STOP STEALING DREAMS: Seth Godin (durhamparents.wordpress.com) How to downgrade by Seth Godin (kennykellogg.com)
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- A behavioral economist reveals when it’s time to quit to your jobDecember 8, 2016
- Something interesting — and possibly alarming — is happening with Tesla stockDecember 8, 2016
- Inflationary pressures are stirring in ChinaDecember 8, 2016
- 4 billionaires who support kids non-profits | EasierDecember 8, 2016
- Only 51% of 30-year-olds are making more money than their parents didDecember 8, 2016
- Stock benchmarks just did something they haven’t done in nearly 20 yearsDecember 8, 2016
- Google Makes So Much Money, It Never Had to Worry About Financial Discipline—Until NowDecember 8, 2016
- Woman on New Canada $10 Bill Fought Racism Before Rosa ParksDecember 8, 2016
- Don’t buy into the dividend ‘fallacy,’ new academic paper warnsDecember 8, 2016
- Market indicator hits extreme levels last seen before plunges in 1929, 2000 and 2008December 8, 2016
- Changing Charitable Donations May Be AdvisableDecember 8, 2016
- In photos: Former astronaut John Glenn dies at 95 – The Globe and MailDecember 8, 2016
- 15 quotes from self-made billionaires that will change your outlook on moneyDecember 8, 2016
- Richard Branson’s advice rebukes the popular “fail faster” theory – The American GeniusDecember 8, 2016
- Billionaires Sergey Brin, David Tepper Join Steve Ballmer, Stanley Druckenmiller In $850 Million Philanthropic Bet To Help Nation’s KidsDecember 8, 2016
- JPMorgan’s CEO Is the New Head of Business RoundtableDecember 8, 2016
- How to invest like Soros, Buffett, Gross, Lynch: New insights on alpha – BizNews.comDecember 8, 2016
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Gives Over $100 Million In Facebook Stock To CharityDecember 8, 2016
- Why Amazon founder Jeff Bezos does his best to get eight hours of sleep a nightDecember 8, 2016
- The March of the Billionaires: On Trump’s Bait and SwitchDecember 8, 2016
- 5 Ways Billionaires Maximize Their TimeDecember 8, 2016
- Do Women Make Better Investors Than Men?December 8, 2016
- ‘The Big Short’ author Michael Lewis says this is where you should put your moneyDecember 7, 2016
- Trump’s penchant for dealmaking follows in the footsteps of Lyndon B. JohnsonDecember 7, 2016
- New York Yankees reportedly sign Aroldis Chapman to $86 million contractDecember 7, 2016
- U.S. Buyers Snap Up Credit-Card Debt of Prudent CanadiansDecember 7, 2016
- Trump picks wrestling magnate Linda McMahon to lead Small Business AdministrationDecember 7, 2016
- A jewelry expert shares everything you need to know before buying an engagement ringDecember 7, 2016
- The 10 US cities where Americans have the best creditDecember 7, 2016
- SCHWARZMAN: Donald Trump is going to change the ‘architecture of the world’December 7, 2016
- How Millennials Are Changing the Face of PhilanthropyDecember 7, 2016
- 6 Life Lessons from Warren BuffettDecember 7, 2016
- ‘I’m going to negotiate prices’: Trump explains why he went after Boeing over Air Force OneDecember 7, 2016
- Outlook good for expanded accredited investor definition after strong approval in HouseDecember 7, 2016
- The Richest Men Ever: Here the 10 richest men ever in world history featuring two AfricansDecember 7, 2016
- Verizon to sell data centers to Equinix for $3.6 billionDecember 7, 2016
- Foreign firms spend £100bn buying British businesses so far in 2016 December 7, 2016
- No price like home: Big spenders reappear in ChinaDecember 7, 2016
- The 3 trends that will affect the economy in 2017December 7, 2016
- Deep value investing: dispelling the ultimate investing misconceptionsDecember 7, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics