Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Industrial Revolution"
The Future of Manufacturing: Kyle Hermenean Kyle Hermenean is the co-founder of Machina Corp., a company that manufactures 3D Printers with the goal of bringing desktop 3D printing and rapid prototyping to an affordable price. He has a background in software development, having worked for companies such as Nortel and AT&T before moving over to the consumer products business. He splits his time between Edmonton and Calgary growing the public’s awareness of the 2nd industrial revolution found in 3D printing technologies.
Texting that saves lives – Nancy Lublin When Nancy Lublin started texting teenagers to help with her social advocacy organization, what she found was shocking — they started texting back about their own problems, from bullying to depression to abuse. So she’s setting up a text-only crisis line, and the results might be even more important than she expected.
/ Business Values, CEO, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Human Resources, Ideas, Leadership, Management, Philosophy, Productivity, Starting a Business, Talent Management, Visionary, Vocation
The leadership revolution and why gamers should lead it: Erwin van der Koogh Erwin van der Koogh believes we live in a time of turmoil not seen since the Industrial Revolution. To survive, let alone thrive, in this new world we need to radically rethink leadership. A leadership not just for CEOs, but for everyone.
Back To The Future – Jochen Hanselmann Jochen Hanselmann is convinced that 3D Printing will be “the third industrial revolution,” and that it will have a similar disruptive impact on our lives as the PC. Imagine a world in which physical products can be sent around the world digitally, then customized for individual needs and produced locally on demand. Jochen will take us there.
Chris Anderson, “The Long Tail” – Haas School Chris Anderson, Editor in Chief of Wired Magazine, first coined the term “long tail” in October 2004 to describe the shift “away from a focus on a relatively small number of ‘hits’ (mainstream products and markets) at the head of the demand curve toward a huge number of niches in the tail.” He spoke at the Haas School, UC Berkeley.(November 17, 2006) The University of California Berkeley Haas School of Business is one of the world’s leading producers of new ideas and knowledge in all areas of business – which includes the distinction of having two of its faculty members receive the Nobel Prize in Economics over the past 15 years. The school offers six degree-granting programs. Its mission is to develop innovative business leaders – individuals who redefine how we do business by putting new ideas into action, and who do so responsibly. The school’s distinctive culture is defined by four key principles – question the status quo; confidence without attitude; students always; and, beyond yourself.
Leadership 4.0: a brave new approach for a new generation Leadership 4.0: a brave new approach for a new generation Since the Industrial Revolution, organizations have, in turn, been subjected primarily to three forms of leadership (Production-oriented, Quality-oriented, and Opportunity-oriented), none of which will provide the necessary guidance, influence and inspiration needed by the next generation of organizations. To excel in the future, leaders will need extraordinary capacity to learn, facilitate, coach and communicate in whole new ways. In this highly-engaging workshop, Jim Boneau will give participants a fascinating look into the challenging future that leaders will face complete with amorphous organization structures, radical new forms of teams and transitory working arrangements. Most importantly, he will discuss the leadership development strategies and approaches that companies will need to employ in order to create the vibrant, adaptable organizations required to survive and thrive in the future. Learning Objectives Participants will: 1. Gain an understanding of the evolving nature of organizations and leadership, 2. Learn the skills, competencies and abilities that successful leaders of the future will require, and 3. Increase their ability to design an overall leadership development plan based upon the expected demands on leaders in the future.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Why Investor Immigrants Are Choosing Canada Over U.S.February 21, 2017
- Richard Branson: To get to the top, hustle like an underdogFebruary 21, 2017
- Here are the places where millionaires are movingFebruary 21, 2017
- Jack Bogle doesn’t feel ‘super confident’ about the market rally – here’s whyFebruary 21, 2017
- The Rebirth Of Burger King Has Made 3G Capital, Bill Ackman And Warren Buffett Over $14 BillionFebruary 21, 2017
- How Charles Schwab’s chief investment strategist manages her own moneyFebruary 21, 2017
- Elliott Wave suggests the stock market isn’t anywhere near a topFebruary 21, 2017
- Icahn buys Bristol-Myers shares, adding to activist pressureFebruary 21, 2017
- A huge disconnect is taking place between the stock market and earningsFebruary 21, 2017
- Malcolm Gladwell rips into Stanford University’s request for donations: ‘You might as well send your check to the Sultan of Brunei’February 21, 2017
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella says Bill Gates’ original mission ‘always bothered me’February 21, 2017
- How CEOs across America feel about Trump — and what they think he’ll do to their businessesFebruary 21, 2017
- INSIDE THE ROADSHOW: Snapchat just met with prospective investors in NYC and faced tough questionsFebruary 21, 2017
- It’s worse than you thought: Americans are drastically under-saved for retirementFebruary 21, 2017
- Apple’s stock surges to another record after Morgan Stanley boosts price targetFebruary 21, 2017
- Bill Gates supposedly has long way to go to catch the real richest man in the worldFebruary 21, 2017
- Pay attention to these three financial experts if you want to survive the coming financial superstorm: Michael Pento, James Rickards and Gerald CelenteFebruary 21, 2017
- Pursue Those Scary Dreams and Crazy Ideas to Make Every Day Your Best Day EverFebruary 20, 2017
- How to Help Employees Remember What They Learned in TrainingFebruary 20, 2017
- 5 Things to Look for When Hiring a Consulting FirmFebruary 20, 2017
- You’re Not Elon Musk or Richard Branson. Here’s What You Need to Know About Approaching the Media.February 20, 2017
- Who Needs Goals When You Can Develop New, Good HabitsFebruary 20, 2017
- 6 Tips For Leaders to Set Smart Sales GoalsFebruary 20, 2017
- Why Some Startups Succeed (and Why Most Fail)February 20, 2017
- Want a More Creative Team? Start by Taming Your Own Ego.February 20, 2017
- Presidential Lessons in Leadership and BusinessFebruary 20, 2017
- 3 Key Steps to Expand Your Culture to New CitiesFebruary 20, 2017
- 15 Science-Backed Memory Tips to Help You Succeed (Infographic)February 20, 2017
- 9 Small-Business Trends That Should Be on Every Entrepreneur’s RadarFebruary 20, 2017
- What This CEO Learned by Working in His Company’s Call CenterFebruary 20, 2017
- Sorry But Successful People Don’t Care About Your Brilliant IdeaFebruary 20, 2017
- 5 Important Business Lessons You Can Learn from Billionaire Oprah WinfreyFebruary 20, 2017
- Smartphones are making your car insurance more expensiveFebruary 20, 2017
- China’s economy is dangerously close to unravelingFebruary 20, 2017
- Hitler’s phone sold for almost $250k at US auctionFebruary 20, 2017
- Mark Cuban: Robots will ‘cause unemployment and we need to prepare for it’February 20, 2017
- A 31-year-old millionaire who’s read 360 personal finance books shares his favoriteFebruary 20, 2017
- 3 mistakes you want to avoid with your bond portfolioFebruary 20, 2017
- Japan is the cheapest stock market in the developed worldFebruary 20, 2017
- China and Shadow Financing | Mark MobiusFebruary 20, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics