Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Industrial Revolution"
The Future of Manufacturing: Kyle Hermenean Kyle Hermenean is the co-founder of Machina Corp., a company that manufactures 3D Printers with the goal of bringing desktop 3D printing and rapid prototyping to an affordable price. He has a background in software development, having worked for companies such as Nortel and AT&T before moving over to the consumer products business. He splits his time between Edmonton and Calgary growing the public’s awareness of the 2nd industrial revolution found in 3D printing technologies.
Texting that saves lives – Nancy Lublin When Nancy Lublin started texting teenagers to help with her social advocacy organization, what she found was shocking — they started texting back about their own problems, from bullying to depression to abuse. So she’s setting up a text-only crisis line, and the results might be even more important than she expected.
/ Business Values, CEO, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Human Resources, Ideas, Leadership, Management, Philosophy, Productivity, Starting a Business, Talent Management, Visionary, Vocation
The leadership revolution and why gamers should lead it: Erwin van der Koogh Erwin van der Koogh believes we live in a time of turmoil not seen since the Industrial Revolution. To survive, let alone thrive, in this new world we need to radically rethink leadership. A leadership not just for CEOs, but for everyone.
Back To The Future – Jochen Hanselmann Jochen Hanselmann is convinced that 3D Printing will be “the third industrial revolution,” and that it will have a similar disruptive impact on our lives as the PC. Imagine a world in which physical products can be sent around the world digitally, then customized for individual needs and produced locally on demand. Jochen will take us there.
Chris Anderson, “The Long Tail” – Haas School Chris Anderson, Editor in Chief of Wired Magazine, first coined the term “long tail” in October 2004 to describe the shift “away from a focus on a relatively small number of ‘hits’ (mainstream products and markets) at the head of the demand curve toward a huge number of niches in the tail.” He spoke at the Haas School, UC Berkeley.(November 17, 2006) The University of California Berkeley Haas School of Business is one of the world’s leading producers of new ideas and knowledge in all areas of business – which includes the distinction of having two of its faculty members receive the Nobel Prize in Economics over the past 15 years. The school offers six degree-granting programs. Its mission is to develop innovative business leaders – individuals who redefine how we do business by putting new ideas into action, and who do so responsibly. The school’s distinctive culture is defined by four key principles – question the status quo; confidence without attitude; students always; and, beyond yourself.
Leadership 4.0: a brave new approach for a new generation Leadership 4.0: a brave new approach for a new generation Since the Industrial Revolution, organizations have, in turn, been subjected primarily to three forms of leadership (Production-oriented, Quality-oriented, and Opportunity-oriented), none of which will provide the necessary guidance, influence and inspiration needed by the next generation of organizations. To excel in the future, leaders will need extraordinary capacity to learn, facilitate, coach and communicate in whole new ways. In this highly-engaging workshop, Jim Boneau will give participants a fascinating look into the challenging future that leaders will face complete with amorphous organization structures, radical new forms of teams and transitory working arrangements. Most importantly, he will discuss the leadership development strategies and approaches that companies will need to employ in order to create the vibrant, adaptable organizations required to survive and thrive in the future. Learning Objectives Participants will: 1. Gain an understanding of the evolving nature of organizations and leadership, 2. Learn the skills, competencies and abilities that successful leaders of the future will require, and 3. Increase their ability to design an overall leadership development plan based upon the expected demands on leaders in the future.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Why pension annuity sales keep rising despite rock bottom ratesDecember 6, 2016
- Canadian grocery bills are set to go up again, and it could be Donald Trump’s fault: reportDecember 6, 2016
- Patrick Luciani: Italy is on the verge of damaging the EU in a way that will dwarf BrexitDecember 6, 2016
- Super Rich Businessmen Warren Buffet, Mark Cuban, Jeff Bezos Started Off From Unglamorous First JobsDecember 6, 2016
- American Shale Companies’ Rush to Hedge Is Turning the Oil Market Upside DownDecember 6, 2016
- China Is Transforming Southeast Asia Faster Than EverDecember 6, 2016
- Canada’s Key Rate Set to Lag Fed’s for First Time Since 2007December 6, 2016
- Billionaire Peltz’s fund is buying ‘quite a bit of stock’ — but he isn’t saying whereDecember 6, 2016
- The big winners of Italy’s ‘no’ vote are in the United StatesDecember 6, 2016
- Trump policies may work if they improve productivity, Fed’s Bullard saysDecember 6, 2016
- ‘China’s Carl Icahn’ faces court in stock market rout falloutDecember 6, 2016
- M&A activity may actually go down under Trump, Suntrust CEO Bill Rogers saysDecember 6, 2016
- US productivity growth rebounds sharply to best level in two yearsDecember 6, 2016
- The S&P has reached a ‘buying climax,’ strategist Jeff Saut saysDecember 6, 2016
- Bill Gross: Trump good for stocks now, but bad for ‘long-term debt crisis’December 6, 2016
- Why You Should Plan To Sell Your Business NowDecember 5, 2016
- Succession planning is the biggest challenge for Middle East family businesses, says PwCDecember 5, 2016
- Planning Opportunity: The Estate Planning Trifecta (Low Interest Rates, Depressed Prices & Valuation Discounts)December 5, 2016
- L.O.V.E. Planning™: Seven Qualities of a 100 Year Old Family EnterpriseDecember 5, 2016
- Planning Opportunity: Recapturing Your Ability to Make Annual Gifts Through Private Split DollarDecember 5, 2016
- Ex-billionaire Dankner gets 2 years for share price riggingDecember 5, 2016
- Chinese billionaires set to reach 110,000 by 2020December 5, 2016
- Bayo Ogunlesi, Nigerian on Trumps Economic Advisory TeamDecember 5, 2016
- Billionaire Scion Todd Ricketts Tapped As Trump’s Deputy Commerce SecretaryDecember 5, 2016
- Here’s How Many Homes the Average Billionaire Now OwnsDecember 5, 2016
- The Future of Luxury Products Isn’t “Products.” It’s Experiences. | The Huffington PostDecember 5, 2016
- Iran’s Supreme Court confirms death sentence of billionaire businessman Babak ZanjaniDecember 5, 2016
- UPDATE 1-Egyptian billionaire Sawiris in surprise exit as Orascom CEODecember 5, 2016
- Children of Chinese billionaires may inherit wealth in next decadeDecember 4, 2016
- When does passion lead to purpose? – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Leading through disruption – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Staying ahead of the curve – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Maintaining a culture of innovation – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Building blocks to thrive – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Why Big Data and analytics should be part of all private equity deals – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Wayne Dyer’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- J.K. Rowling’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@jk_rowling) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Michelle Obama’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@FLOTUS) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Meryl Streep’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Natalie Portman’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics