Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Grief Loss and Bereavement"
How to Cope with the Death of a Parent Counselling Psychologist, Michelle Bassam, offers advice on dealing coping grief surrounding the loss of one or both parents. She discusses emotional coping strategies, how to find grief and bereavement resources, and deal with anniversaries.
Siblings Grieve Too Published on May 17, 2012 Losing a sibling is one of the worst things that can ever happen; it turns your world upside down. Your sibling is part of your past, and you expect this relationship to continue throughout adulthood. In this webinar, the presenters provide tips on how to help siblings cope after a loss. They discussed what helped them, after the death of their 17-year-old brother and son, and what has helped the thousands of bereaved siblings they have worked with. This webinar also addresses the unique aspects and challenges of sibling death. Siblings are given the message that they must be “strong for their parents.” Since society tends to focus on parents’ grief, bereaved siblings often feel overlooked and unacknowledged.
Leslie Delp, MA of Olivia’s House on children and grief Published on May 16, 2012 Leslie Delp, MA, is the Founder & Bereavement Specialist at Olivia’s House in York, PA, a grief and loss center for children and families. Leslie says that “when you leave blanks for children, they make stuff up- and it’s not always good.” That’s why Olivia’s House is there to support parents in being honest with their children. She adds, “Our job at Olivia’s House is to provide support for parents- and to encourage them to provide their kids with opportunities for questions.” Here is Leslie’s presentation at “I’m Here With You: Understanding Children & Grief,” a special community forum addressing myths, fears, and questions related to children’s grief.
The Solace Tree’s Emilio Parga, MA on children and grief Published on May 16, 2012 Emilio Parga, MA, is the Founder & Executive Director of the Solace Tree in Reno, NV, a grief and loss center for children, teens and families. He says that “though a life has ended, it won’t really end depending how person is celebrated and remembered.” An important part of what they do at The Solace Tree is “helping kids create memories so there isn’t unresolved grief.” Here is Emilio Parga’s presentation at “I’m Here With You: Understanding Children & Grief,” a special community forum addressing myths, fears, and questions related to children’s grief.
Tools for Grieving Children with Lynea Gillen, MS Published on Jan 7, 2013 Children carry grief in their bodies, hearts and minds in the same way that adults do, but they process it in different ways depending on their age level. In this powerful lecture, Lynea Gillen discussing how to create an environment for children that allows them to express their grief through movement, art and story. Yoga Calm activities and children’s books that help with loss, including Lynea’s new book, will also be explored.
Children’s Grieving Uploaded on Apr 11, 2010 A death in the family becomes all the more difficult when there are children in the family. Katie Couric gives a helping hand to kids and parents grappling with death.
Grief and Bereavement – Research on Aging Uploaded on Dec 20, 2007 Grief is complex, layered and often confusing. To help us to better understand grief, leading expert Sidney Zisook, M.D., Department of Psychiatry at UCSD, walks us through the painful but ultimately healing process that follows loss. Included is a discussion about persistent acute grief and major depression. Series: “SIRA (Sam and Rose Stein Institute for Research on Aging)”
Dr. Golding On Grief and Grieving Published on Sep 19, 2012 Dr. James R. Golding of Somerset Chiropractic & Acupuncture discusses grief and the process of grieving. With special guest, Susan Arlen, M.D. he explores emotional numbness and the sense of loss in one’s life. Special guest is Dr. Susan Arlen.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Stay on Your OWN Path – Kerry Washington (@kerrywashington) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Naveen Jain’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@Naveen_Jain_CEO) – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Follow Your PASSION – Pep Guardiola – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Bradley Cooper’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Multitask, According to a MIT NeuroscientistDecember 9, 2016
- 7 Reasons Why Servants Are Better in LeadershipDecember 9, 2016
- The $2.6 million Bugatti Chiron is like no other car in the worldDecember 9, 2016
- Wall Street opens higher on gains in health stocksDecember 9, 2016
- U.S. wholesale inventories fall in OctoberDecember 9, 2016
- Here’s the presentation David Einhorn just gave to a room of elite hedge fund managersDecember 9, 2016
- Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers FirstDecember 9, 2016
- Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers FirstDecember 9, 2016
- ‘Evidence not politics’: Committee recommends ending Ottawa veto on pipelinesDecember 9, 2016
- The US is $19.9 trillion in debt — here are the countries we owe the mostDecember 9, 2016
- A financial planner reveals an important money lesson young people can learn from the richDecember 9, 2016
- ‘The 4-Hour Workweek’ author Tim Ferriss reveals 2 common principles he’s found in successful peopleDecember 9, 2016
- Q&A: GoFundMe CEO Rob Solomon on the Fort Mac Fires and the future of online givingDecember 9, 2016
- Government workers keep getting richer off money taken from the rest of usDecember 9, 2016
- Americans’ odds of earnings more than their parents have plungedDecember 9, 2016
- Robert Shiller on the market rally: ‘Trump does magic’December 9, 2016
- Markets are on a ‘sugar high,’ billionaire hedge fund manager Marc Lasry saysDecember 9, 2016
- This Is How Billionaires Do Their Christmas ShoppingDecember 9, 2016
- Billionaire Rinehart Cleared to Buy Iconic Aussie Cattle CompanyDecember 9, 2016
- Carlos Slim Invests $750 Million More in Telekom AustriaDecember 9, 2016
- Australia’s Luxury Car Market Has Hit A Record High — What’s Behind It?December 9, 2016
- Sports Direct tycoon Mike Ashley buys a £40m JET despite plummeting profitsDecember 9, 2016
- The rise of the ‘Social CEO’December 8, 2016
- 15 of the Most Beautiful Places in Canada | Cosmopolitan – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- How To Accumulate Real Wealth | CNBC – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- 5 More Reasons Why Most People Don’t Become Wealthy | Brian Tracy – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- PepsiCo CEO: I Write Letters to Parents of My Executives – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- The David Rubenstein Show: Bill Gates – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- China is about to hit Macau hard, and casino stocks are getting spankedDecember 8, 2016
- A behavioral economist reveals when it’s time to quit to your jobDecember 8, 2016
- Something interesting — and possibly alarming — is happening with Tesla stockDecember 8, 2016
- Inflationary pressures are stirring in ChinaDecember 8, 2016
- 4 billionaires who support kids non-profits | EasierDecember 8, 2016
- Only 51% of 30-year-olds are making more money than their parents didDecember 8, 2016
- Stock benchmarks just did something they haven’t done in nearly 20 yearsDecember 8, 2016
- Google Makes So Much Money, It Never Had to Worry About Financial Discipline—Until NowDecember 8, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics