Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Games"
/ Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Character, Choices, Consequences, Courage, Creativity, Discipline, Ethics, Goals, Habits, Happiness, Hope, Human Capital, Integrity, Power of Intention, Preserverance, Success, The Secret, Values, Wisdom
The 3 Things Dr. Phil Wants You to Ask Yourself Dr. Phil says that in order to create the life you want, you have to ask yourself three key questions. Watch to find out what they are and get started today!
It’s Not about The Knockdown From start to finish this high powered youth presentation will leave your students thinking about what is possible and will give them Ian Humphrey’s six step process that will help them rise from the canvas after being knocked down by life.
Activity disjointed from strategy is just distraction – Brendon Burchard
Fewer filthy rich 18/9/2012 – The World Ultra Wealth Report by Wealth-X blows apart the myth that only Asians are getting richer.
John Seely Brown: Pursuing Passion to Increase Potential I would rather hire a high-level World of Warcraft player than a NBA from Harvard. Why is a game, a massive multiplayer game that has maybe 12 million people or more playing it like the World of Warcraft so important at both the individual level and maybe at the corporate level? To understand these massive multiplayer games like World of Warcraft, do not think about it as just game play, but look at the social life on the edge of the game. On a typical night there will be approximately 15,000 new strategic ideas created about the world. If you want to compete that night or the next day, somehow you have to appropriate in your own play what 15,000 new ideas mean to you in order to go into the high-end raid. Most of these high-end performance groups in World of Warcraft create guild; you have to have a guild to do anything because it’s fundamentally a collaborative game. These guilds will be sometimes 100, 200 people. Guess what? They don’t have a bonus structure to guide them to incent them. Only passion, only interest works. And what you have to have is find a way to turn this guild structure of several hundred people into knowledge refining groups. So basically self-organizing to some extent, things start to happen particularly groups go off and say, “I’m going to study this, I’m going to study this, I’m going to try this idea out and by tonight I will have consolidated all this class of ideas about how this particular new magic potion might actually work to re-heal you faster, blah, blah, blah.” So what we’ve done is we’ve turned this entire kind of social organization into an ideation structure and an idea refinement structure all as more or less self-organizing groups. Show me anything that happens in the corporate world that has 15,000 new strategic ideas. Possibly biotech does, but no world I know about in the corporate world. We think about ten new ideas already overloading us, 10,000 is unthinkable. When we look in to the social structures and the knowledge capability, refining and generation capabilities of this guild structures, there is something going on here. Now, these are not just self-organizing groups. Basically every high-end guild has a constitution. The leaders of these guilds also have to do dispute adjudication all the time. They also have to be willing to say, “Let’s measure ourselves.” These guilds are truly meritocracy based. So even if you were the leader of this particular high-end raid, at the end you do an after action review and the after action review each person is open to total criticism by everybody else. You can replay the whole thing because basically its all computer meditated so it can be captured. But equally interesting to me is you can’t play in these complex worlds without building dashboards. And these are dashboards that are measuring you, are measuring your […]
The Feminine Hero’s Journey Whitney Johnson delivers an address to the Elements of Leadership.
To be great, you may need to walk through the valley of darkness
Life is an adventure. You only have one life to live – Sandra S. Corona
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Why pension annuity sales keep rising despite rock bottom ratesDecember 6, 2016
- Canadian grocery bills are set to go up again, and it could be Donald Trump’s fault: reportDecember 6, 2016
- Patrick Luciani: Italy is on the verge of damaging the EU in a way that will dwarf BrexitDecember 6, 2016
- Super Rich Businessmen Warren Buffet, Mark Cuban, Jeff Bezos Started Off From Unglamorous First JobsDecember 6, 2016
- American Shale Companies’ Rush to Hedge Is Turning the Oil Market Upside DownDecember 6, 2016
- China Is Transforming Southeast Asia Faster Than EverDecember 6, 2016
- Canada’s Key Rate Set to Lag Fed’s for First Time Since 2007December 6, 2016
- Billionaire Peltz’s fund is buying ‘quite a bit of stock’ — but he isn’t saying whereDecember 6, 2016
- The big winners of Italy’s ‘no’ vote are in the United StatesDecember 6, 2016
- Trump policies may work if they improve productivity, Fed’s Bullard saysDecember 6, 2016
- ‘China’s Carl Icahn’ faces court in stock market rout falloutDecember 6, 2016
- M&A activity may actually go down under Trump, Suntrust CEO Bill Rogers saysDecember 6, 2016
- US productivity growth rebounds sharply to best level in two yearsDecember 6, 2016
- The S&P has reached a ‘buying climax,’ strategist Jeff Saut saysDecember 6, 2016
- Bill Gross: Trump good for stocks now, but bad for ‘long-term debt crisis’December 6, 2016
- Why You Should Plan To Sell Your Business NowDecember 5, 2016
- Succession planning is the biggest challenge for Middle East family businesses, says PwCDecember 5, 2016
- Planning Opportunity: The Estate Planning Trifecta (Low Interest Rates, Depressed Prices & Valuation Discounts)December 5, 2016
- L.O.V.E. Planning™: Seven Qualities of a 100 Year Old Family EnterpriseDecember 5, 2016
- Planning Opportunity: Recapturing Your Ability to Make Annual Gifts Through Private Split DollarDecember 5, 2016
- Ex-billionaire Dankner gets 2 years for share price riggingDecember 5, 2016
- Chinese billionaires set to reach 110,000 by 2020December 5, 2016
- Bayo Ogunlesi, Nigerian on Trumps Economic Advisory TeamDecember 5, 2016
- Billionaire Scion Todd Ricketts Tapped As Trump’s Deputy Commerce SecretaryDecember 5, 2016
- Here’s How Many Homes the Average Billionaire Now OwnsDecember 5, 2016
- The Future of Luxury Products Isn’t “Products.” It’s Experiences. | The Huffington PostDecember 5, 2016
- Iran’s Supreme Court confirms death sentence of billionaire businessman Babak ZanjaniDecember 5, 2016
- UPDATE 1-Egyptian billionaire Sawiris in surprise exit as Orascom CEODecember 5, 2016
- Children of Chinese billionaires may inherit wealth in next decadeDecember 4, 2016
- When does passion lead to purpose? – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Leading through disruption – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Staying ahead of the curve – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Maintaining a culture of innovation – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Building blocks to thrive – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Why Big Data and analytics should be part of all private equity deals – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Wayne Dyer’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- J.K. Rowling’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@jk_rowling) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Michelle Obama’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@FLOTUS) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Meryl Streep’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Natalie Portman’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics