Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Games"
/ Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Character, Choices, Consequences, Courage, Creativity, Discipline, Ethics, Goals, Habits, Happiness, Hope, Human Capital, Integrity, Power of Intention, Preserverance, Success, The Secret, Values, Wisdom
The 3 Things Dr. Phil Wants You to Ask Yourself Dr. Phil says that in order to create the life you want, you have to ask yourself three key questions. Watch to find out what they are and get started today!
It’s Not about The Knockdown From start to finish this high powered youth presentation will leave your students thinking about what is possible and will give them Ian Humphrey’s six step process that will help them rise from the canvas after being knocked down by life.
Activity disjointed from strategy is just distraction – Brendon Burchard
Fewer filthy rich 18/9/2012 – The World Ultra Wealth Report by Wealth-X blows apart the myth that only Asians are getting richer.
John Seely Brown: Pursuing Passion to Increase Potential I would rather hire a high-level World of Warcraft player than a NBA from Harvard. Why is a game, a massive multiplayer game that has maybe 12 million people or more playing it like the World of Warcraft so important at both the individual level and maybe at the corporate level? To understand these massive multiplayer games like World of Warcraft, do not think about it as just game play, but look at the social life on the edge of the game. On a typical night there will be approximately 15,000 new strategic ideas created about the world. If you want to compete that night or the next day, somehow you have to appropriate in your own play what 15,000 new ideas mean to you in order to go into the high-end raid. Most of these high-end performance groups in World of Warcraft create guild; you have to have a guild to do anything because it’s fundamentally a collaborative game. These guilds will be sometimes 100, 200 people. Guess what? They don’t have a bonus structure to guide them to incent them. Only passion, only interest works. And what you have to have is find a way to turn this guild structure of several hundred people into knowledge refining groups. So basically self-organizing to some extent, things start to happen particularly groups go off and say, “I’m going to study this, I’m going to study this, I’m going to try this idea out and by tonight I will have consolidated all this class of ideas about how this particular new magic potion might actually work to re-heal you faster, blah, blah, blah.” So what we’ve done is we’ve turned this entire kind of social organization into an ideation structure and an idea refinement structure all as more or less self-organizing groups. Show me anything that happens in the corporate world that has 15,000 new strategic ideas. Possibly biotech does, but no world I know about in the corporate world. We think about ten new ideas already overloading us, 10,000 is unthinkable. When we look in to the social structures and the knowledge capability, refining and generation capabilities of this guild structures, there is something going on here. Now, these are not just self-organizing groups. Basically every high-end guild has a constitution. The leaders of these guilds also have to do dispute adjudication all the time. They also have to be willing to say, “Let’s measure ourselves.” These guilds are truly meritocracy based. So even if you were the leader of this particular high-end raid, at the end you do an after action review and the after action review each person is open to total criticism by everybody else. You can replay the whole thing because basically its all computer meditated so it can be captured. But equally interesting to me is you can’t play in these complex worlds without building dashboards. And these are dashboards that are measuring you, are measuring your […]
The Feminine Hero’s Journey Whitney Johnson delivers an address to the Elements of Leadership.
To be great, you may need to walk through the valley of darkness
Life is an adventure. You only have one life to live – Sandra S. Corona
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Michael Jordan’s Private Jet Has An Elephant Print Paint JobFebruary 22, 2017
- The Complicated Billionaire Behind The Dakota Access PipelineFebruary 22, 2017
- Meet The Chinese Billionaire Who Wants To Bring Professional Hockey To ChinaFebruary 22, 2017
- The Value Of The Golden State Warriors Has Increased Exponentially In A Short Amount Of TimeFebruary 22, 2017
- Chance The Rapper Is Turning Down $10 Million Advance Offers Left And RightFebruary 22, 2017
- Tax season is upon us: Here’s what you need to know to complete your returnFebruary 22, 2017
- Only paying the minimum on credit cards and loans is a recipe for trouble, new survey findsFebruary 22, 2017
- Here’s how much money you should have saved at every ageFebruary 22, 2017
- This is a Reagan-like rally and here’s how much higher stocks can go, Ralph Acampora saysFebruary 22, 2017
- The $143 billion flop: How Warren Buffett and 3G lost UnileverFebruary 22, 2017
- These are the most — and least — dependable vehiclesFebruary 22, 2017
- A rare look inside the $21 million ‘Princess’ megayacht that has 5 cabins and a JacuzziFebruary 22, 2017
- Traffic delays will cost the UK economy more than £300 billion by 2030February 22, 2017
- Over 50% of people in the UK think they’d be better off starting a business abroadFebruary 22, 2017
- Diva demands and peeing on seats: Here’s why flight attendants hate working in first and business classFebruary 22, 2017
- Bitcoin is closing in on its all-time highFebruary 22, 2017
- B.C. Liberals’ Pre-Election Budget Cuts Health PremiumsFebruary 22, 2017
- Mumbai Is India’s Richest City With $820 Billion Total Wealth, Delhi Stands 2nd At $450 BillionFebruary 22, 2017
- DesignQ’s Elegante Airplane Interior Is a Mobile Residence for the Jet SetFebruary 22, 2017
- 186-Year-Old Farm Is One of South Africa’s Newest Must-See ResortsFebruary 22, 2017
- Plans Revealed for Couach 38-Meter Lounge Explorer YachtFebruary 22, 2017
- The Ferrari 812 Superfast Is the Most Powerful Prancing Horse Ever ProducedFebruary 22, 2017
- Why Investor Immigrants Are Choosing Canada Over U.S.February 21, 2017
- Richard Branson: To get to the top, hustle like an underdogFebruary 21, 2017
- Here are the places where millionaires are movingFebruary 21, 2017
- Jack Bogle doesn’t feel ‘super confident’ about the market rally – here’s whyFebruary 21, 2017
- The Rebirth Of Burger King Has Made 3G Capital, Bill Ackman And Warren Buffett Over $14 BillionFebruary 21, 2017
- How Charles Schwab’s chief investment strategist manages her own moneyFebruary 21, 2017
- Elliott Wave suggests the stock market isn’t anywhere near a topFebruary 21, 2017
- Icahn buys Bristol-Myers shares, adding to activist pressureFebruary 21, 2017
- A huge disconnect is taking place between the stock market and earningsFebruary 21, 2017
- Malcolm Gladwell rips into Stanford University’s request for donations: ‘You might as well send your check to the Sultan of Brunei’February 21, 2017
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella says Bill Gates’ original mission ‘always bothered me’February 21, 2017
- How CEOs across America feel about Trump — and what they think he’ll do to their businessesFebruary 21, 2017
- INSIDE THE ROADSHOW: Snapchat just met with prospective investors in NYC and faced tough questionsFebruary 21, 2017
- It’s worse than you thought: Americans are drastically under-saved for retirementFebruary 21, 2017
- Apple’s stock surges to another record after Morgan Stanley boosts price targetFebruary 21, 2017
- Bill Gates supposedly has long way to go to catch the real richest man in the worldFebruary 21, 2017
- Pay attention to these three financial experts if you want to survive the coming financial superstorm: Michael Pento, James Rickards and Gerald CelenteFebruary 21, 2017
- Pursue Those Scary Dreams and Crazy Ideas to Make Every Day Your Best Day EverFebruary 20, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics