Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Games"
/ Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Character, Choices, Consequences, Courage, Creativity, Discipline, Ethics, Goals, Habits, Happiness, Hope, Human Capital, Integrity, Power of Intention, Preserverance, Success, The Secret, Values, Wisdom
The 3 Things Dr. Phil Wants You to Ask Yourself Dr. Phil says that in order to create the life you want, you have to ask yourself three key questions. Watch to find out what they are and get started today!
It’s Not about The Knockdown From start to finish this high powered youth presentation will leave your students thinking about what is possible and will give them Ian Humphrey’s six step process that will help them rise from the canvas after being knocked down by life.
Activity disjointed from strategy is just distraction – Brendon Burchard
Fewer filthy rich 18/9/2012 – The World Ultra Wealth Report by Wealth-X blows apart the myth that only Asians are getting richer.
John Seely Brown: Pursuing Passion to Increase Potential I would rather hire a high-level World of Warcraft player than a NBA from Harvard. Why is a game, a massive multiplayer game that has maybe 12 million people or more playing it like the World of Warcraft so important at both the individual level and maybe at the corporate level? To understand these massive multiplayer games like World of Warcraft, do not think about it as just game play, but look at the social life on the edge of the game. On a typical night there will be approximately 15,000 new strategic ideas created about the world. If you want to compete that night or the next day, somehow you have to appropriate in your own play what 15,000 new ideas mean to you in order to go into the high-end raid. Most of these high-end performance groups in World of Warcraft create guild; you have to have a guild to do anything because it’s fundamentally a collaborative game. These guilds will be sometimes 100, 200 people. Guess what? They don’t have a bonus structure to guide them to incent them. Only passion, only interest works. And what you have to have is find a way to turn this guild structure of several hundred people into knowledge refining groups. So basically self-organizing to some extent, things start to happen particularly groups go off and say, “I’m going to study this, I’m going to study this, I’m going to try this idea out and by tonight I will have consolidated all this class of ideas about how this particular new magic potion might actually work to re-heal you faster, blah, blah, blah.” So what we’ve done is we’ve turned this entire kind of social organization into an ideation structure and an idea refinement structure all as more or less self-organizing groups. Show me anything that happens in the corporate world that has 15,000 new strategic ideas. Possibly biotech does, but no world I know about in the corporate world. We think about ten new ideas already overloading us, 10,000 is unthinkable. When we look in to the social structures and the knowledge capability, refining and generation capabilities of this guild structures, there is something going on here. Now, these are not just self-organizing groups. Basically every high-end guild has a constitution. The leaders of these guilds also have to do dispute adjudication all the time. They also have to be willing to say, “Let’s measure ourselves.” These guilds are truly meritocracy based. So even if you were the leader of this particular high-end raid, at the end you do an after action review and the after action review each person is open to total criticism by everybody else. You can replay the whole thing because basically its all computer meditated so it can be captured. But equally interesting to me is you can’t play in these complex worlds without building dashboards. And these are dashboards that are measuring you, are measuring your […]
The Feminine Hero’s Journey Whitney Johnson delivers an address to the Elements of Leadership.
To be great, you may need to walk through the valley of darkness
Life is an adventure. You only have one life to live – Sandra S. Corona
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- 5 Nuggets of Advice Given to Me by BillionairesJanuary 18, 2017
- Small-business owners report paying over $83,000 in regulatory costs in the first yearJanuary 18, 2017
- The greatest threat to Europe is populism, says Bridgewater’s DalioJanuary 18, 2017
- Larry Summers warns of a ‘downward spiral’ if Trump-style nationalism takes hold globallyJanuary 18, 2017
- If you don’t like change, Trump’s first 100 days will be uncomfortable, Blackstone’s Schwarzman saysJanuary 18, 2017
- Joe Biden to Davos: The top 1% must pay its fair share or else…January 18, 2017
- Why are cars so expensive in Ethiopia? – BBC NewsJanuary 18, 2017
- This Hedge Fund Made 37% Betting On Banks In 2016 And Remains Bullish After The Trump RallyJanuary 18, 2017
- Hong Kong’s Doyenne Of Real Estate InvestmentJanuary 18, 2017
- Meet the top 3 among 84 billionaires who own over half of India’s wealthJanuary 18, 2017
- How to Build a Peter Lynch-Style Growth Strategy – GuruFocus.comJanuary 17, 2017
- Ten Guaranteed Ways To Appear Smarter Than You AreJanuary 17, 2017
- Is Warren Buffett Wrong About Bitcoin?January 17, 2017
- BILLIONAIRES EVERYWHERE: Here are the richest people in ArizonaJanuary 17, 2017
- Glass Screens For iPhones Makes Hong Kong Couple Into BillionairesJanuary 17, 2017
- Departed Tennessee Millionaire Leaves Entire Fortune To Animal ShelterJanuary 17, 2017
- The 49ers Are Still Paying Millions To Coaches Who Don’t Work For Them AnymoreJanuary 17, 2017
- Charles Feeney Fulfills Pledge To Give All Of His Billions AwayJanuary 17, 2017
- These Are The Inspirational Mantras Richard Branson Is Following In 2017January 17, 2017
- Sears Holdings CEO Has Put Up $1 Billion Of His Money Over The Past Two Years In An Effort To Keep Company AfloatJanuary 17, 2017
- Michael Keaton Had A Pretty Good Reason For Turning Down Third ‘Batman’ FilmJanuary 17, 2017
- Viacom’s Philippe Dauman Made An Insane Amount Of Money For Getting FiredJanuary 17, 2017
- Nas Pays The IRS $3.5 Million In Back TaxesJanuary 17, 2017
- Floyd Mayweather Offered Conor McGregor $15 Million For Their Potential SuperfightJanuary 17, 2017
- PWC: Nearly one-third of Malaysia’s family businesses don’t have succession planJanuary 17, 2017
- Why Harvard is Billionaire University…January 17, 2017
- Affluent U.S. Investors Bullish on Technology and Healthcare Sectors in 2017 According to New Spectrem Group ReportJanuary 17, 2017
- BREAKING NEWS: Bayer Could Pledge Billions to U.S. Investment and New Jobs if Monsanto Deal Wins ApprovalJanuary 17, 2017
- Richard Branson: There Needs to Be ‘Perpetual Revolution’ Within Your BusinessJanuary 17, 2017
- DEUTSCHE BANK: The risk of a full-blown trade war between the US and China is risingJanuary 17, 2017
- The rise of Larry Ellison, the jet-setting billionaire founder of OracleJanuary 17, 2017
- Theresa May ‘seems determined to tank the economy’: MPs react to the Prime Minister’s ‘Hard Brexit’ speechJanuary 17, 2017
- Germany and France are furious with Donald Trump — and he’s not even taken office yetJanuary 17, 2017
- TRUMP: The strong dollar is ‘killing us’January 17, 2017
- China takes the spotlightJanuary 17, 2017
- China’s Oil Collapse Is Unintentionally Helping OPECJanuary 17, 2017
- Vanguard Sees Bank of Canada Following Fed Higher This YearJanuary 17, 2017
- Davos elite in ‘bubble’ so didn’t predict Brexit, Trump, CEO of world’s largest ad agency admitsJanuary 17, 2017
- Globalization hasn’t fixed the gap between rich and poor, top CEOs sayJanuary 17, 2017
- British company’s $49.4 billion deal for Reynolds will create world’s biggest public tobacco companyJanuary 17, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics