Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Gallery 1988"
Jeff DeGraff: Breakthrough Innovation and Organic Growth (Create) Jeff DeGraff: Breakthrough Innovation and Organic Growth (Create) Green (Create) Characteristics: –Visionary thinkers –Big-picture thinkers and experimenters –Surrounded by diverse people –Quick and charismatic —Short attention span / unfinished projects –Reliance on predictions and forecasts –Ignore rules (hard to manage) –Unique/ Individual/ Different —Embrace diversity and work with outside organizations –Constant novel / new experimentation –Inattention to detail Green (Create) Optimal Environments: –Multiple stimulating projects –Flexible (and free of direction and management) –Unorthodox work schedule –“Greenhouse” funds in budget —Independent and group scenarios Companies with Green (Create) Characteristics: –Pixar –Apple —Genentech
Jeff DeGraff: Organizational Culture and Competency (Collaborate / Yellow) Jeff DeGraff, Dean of Innovation Organizational Culture and Competency (Collaborate / Yellow)
Jeff DeGraff: Revenue, Profits, and Speed (Compete / Blue) Jeff DeGraff, Dean of Innovation Revenue, Profits, and Speed (Compete / Blue) Now let’s talk about the compete quadrant or the blue quadrant which is all about revenue and it’s all about going really fast. Well, being a business school professor I could tell you a lot about this quadrant because that’s what we train MBAs to be, right? They’re these kind of hard charging, look for the money, find it, show the revenue, pay the shareholders, get after it. Well these people are very goal and action oriented. It’s all about getting after it right now and they’re very much impatient. They’re very matter-of-fact. They’re very aggressive. They’re extremely competitive so everything is kind of a race with each other. They’re very decisive so they don’t take a lot of time to make decisions and they’re very challenging.
Jeff DeGraff: Large Scale Efficiency and Replicable Quality (Control / Red) Jeff DeGraff, Dean of Innovation –Now let’s take a look at the control position, the control competency, the control culture. Let’s look at the type of leaders, workplaces and practices that we need in order to create that incremental form of innovation that’s highly optimized. Remember, we’re looking for efficiency here and quality here. It’s going to be highly optimized so it’s not going to be radical innovation but there’s gonna be almost no risk in this form of innovation in the red position which is the opposite of the green position.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- 5 Nuggets of Advice Given to Me by BillionairesJanuary 18, 2017
- Small-business owners report paying over $83,000 in regulatory costs in the first yearJanuary 18, 2017
- The greatest threat to Europe is populism, says Bridgewater’s DalioJanuary 18, 2017
- Larry Summers warns of a ‘downward spiral’ if Trump-style nationalism takes hold globallyJanuary 18, 2017
- If you don’t like change, Trump’s first 100 days will be uncomfortable, Blackstone’s Schwarzman saysJanuary 18, 2017
- Joe Biden to Davos: The top 1% must pay its fair share or else…January 18, 2017
- Why are cars so expensive in Ethiopia? – BBC NewsJanuary 18, 2017
- This Hedge Fund Made 37% Betting On Banks In 2016 And Remains Bullish After The Trump RallyJanuary 18, 2017
- Hong Kong’s Doyenne Of Real Estate InvestmentJanuary 18, 2017
- Meet the top 3 among 84 billionaires who own over half of India’s wealthJanuary 18, 2017
- How to Build a Peter Lynch-Style Growth Strategy – GuruFocus.comJanuary 17, 2017
- Ten Guaranteed Ways To Appear Smarter Than You AreJanuary 17, 2017
- Is Warren Buffett Wrong About Bitcoin?January 17, 2017
- BILLIONAIRES EVERYWHERE: Here are the richest people in ArizonaJanuary 17, 2017
- Glass Screens For iPhones Makes Hong Kong Couple Into BillionairesJanuary 17, 2017
- Departed Tennessee Millionaire Leaves Entire Fortune To Animal ShelterJanuary 17, 2017
- The 49ers Are Still Paying Millions To Coaches Who Don’t Work For Them AnymoreJanuary 17, 2017
- Charles Feeney Fulfills Pledge To Give All Of His Billions AwayJanuary 17, 2017
- These Are The Inspirational Mantras Richard Branson Is Following In 2017January 17, 2017
- Sears Holdings CEO Has Put Up $1 Billion Of His Money Over The Past Two Years In An Effort To Keep Company AfloatJanuary 17, 2017
- Michael Keaton Had A Pretty Good Reason For Turning Down Third ‘Batman’ FilmJanuary 17, 2017
- Viacom’s Philippe Dauman Made An Insane Amount Of Money For Getting FiredJanuary 17, 2017
- Nas Pays The IRS $3.5 Million In Back TaxesJanuary 17, 2017
- Floyd Mayweather Offered Conor McGregor $15 Million For Their Potential SuperfightJanuary 17, 2017
- PWC: Nearly one-third of Malaysia’s family businesses don’t have succession planJanuary 17, 2017
- Why Harvard is Billionaire University…January 17, 2017
- Affluent U.S. Investors Bullish on Technology and Healthcare Sectors in 2017 According to New Spectrem Group ReportJanuary 17, 2017
- BREAKING NEWS: Bayer Could Pledge Billions to U.S. Investment and New Jobs if Monsanto Deal Wins ApprovalJanuary 17, 2017
- Richard Branson: There Needs to Be ‘Perpetual Revolution’ Within Your BusinessJanuary 17, 2017
- DEUTSCHE BANK: The risk of a full-blown trade war between the US and China is risingJanuary 17, 2017
- The rise of Larry Ellison, the jet-setting billionaire founder of OracleJanuary 17, 2017
- Theresa May ‘seems determined to tank the economy’: MPs react to the Prime Minister’s ‘Hard Brexit’ speechJanuary 17, 2017
- Germany and France are furious with Donald Trump — and he’s not even taken office yetJanuary 17, 2017
- TRUMP: The strong dollar is ‘killing us’January 17, 2017
- China takes the spotlightJanuary 17, 2017
- China’s Oil Collapse Is Unintentionally Helping OPECJanuary 17, 2017
- Vanguard Sees Bank of Canada Following Fed Higher This YearJanuary 17, 2017
- Davos elite in ‘bubble’ so didn’t predict Brexit, Trump, CEO of world’s largest ad agency admitsJanuary 17, 2017
- Globalization hasn’t fixed the gap between rich and poor, top CEOs sayJanuary 17, 2017
- British company’s $49.4 billion deal for Reynolds will create world’s biggest public tobacco companyJanuary 17, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics