Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Forbes"
Singapore’s billionaires Two Singaporean tycoons make it to the Forbes global list of billionaires. Find out who they are.
Cisco CTO and Forbes power woman Padmasree Warrior on gender, technology and power in the workplace.
Oprah Winfrey Is World s Most Powerful Celeb for the Fifth Time Oprah has done it again. She is the world s most powerful celeb, according to Forbes.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Character, Choices, Courage, Destiny, Game Changers, Goals, Human Capital, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Meaning and Purpose, Mission, Motivation, Passion, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Productivity, Purpose, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Significance, Success, Talent Management, Time Management, Unique Abilities, Values, Visionary, Well Being, Work Life balance
Stewart Emery & Mark Thompson: Creating a Life that Matters To study enduring success, Mark Thompson and Stewart Emery interviewed some of the world’s most succesful individuals – John McCain, Jimmy Carter, Maya Angelou, Michael Dell, Charles Schwab, Richard Branson, the Dalai Lama, and many more. What they found is the secret that all successful people have in common – and a recipe for what you can do today to have lasting success in your work, your career and your relationships. Mark and Stewart offer insight into: Tangible and intangible benefits of the passion-driven life The importance of service to meaningful achievement How setbacks and failure can help build success How love for what you do can open doors Mark Thompson has interviewed hundreds of the world’s most remarkable people. Based at Stanford, he is an executive coach and author and was a senior executive at Charles Schwab. He was ranked by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s venture investors with the Midas touch. Stewart Emery is one of the “fathers” of the Human Potential Movement. He has led hundreds of workshops, spoken around the world, coached over 12 thousand individuals, and written best-selling books.
Cancun is the ideal city for investment options Forbes magazine, indicates that Cancun is the perfect setting for investment options. Forbes Mexico, expertise on finances and business, recently stated that Cancun is the ideal city for investment options. Thanks to the beauty that characterizes the city of Cancun and its international positioning, today it is an attractive place for national and foreign investments.
The 10 Most Powerful Women In The World 2013 What do Melinda Gates, Hillary Clinton, Sheryl Sandberg and Beyonce all have in common? They’re featured on Forbes’ 2013 ranking of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women –our 10th annual look at the heads of state, CEOs, entrepreneurs, philanthropists, celebrities and billionaires who truly matter most.
Leaving a high-flying job in consulting, Angela Lee Duckworth took a job teaching math to seventh graders in a New York public school. She quickly realized that IQ wasn’t the only thing separating the successful students from those who struggled. Here, she explains her theory of “grit” as a predictor of success. At the University of Pennsylvania, Angela Lee Duckworth studies intangible concepts such as self-control and grit to determine how they might predict both academic and professional success. WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HER? In her late 20s, Angela Lee Duckworth left a demanding job as a management consultant at McKinsey to teach math in public schools in San Francisco, Philadelphia and New York. After five years of teaching seventh graders, she went back to grad school to complete her Ph.D. in psychology at the University of Pennsylvania, where she is now an assistant professor in the psychology department. Her research subjects include students, West Point cadets, and corporate salespeople, all of whom she studies to determine how “grit” is a better indicator of success than factors such as IQ or family income. “Angela Lee Duckworth’s research validated and furthered my beliefs in the keys to success for individuals, teams and a business. While intelligence is required, Angela demonstrated that the determining factors for success were perseverance, hard work and a drive to improve.” Shabbir Dahod, Forbes
Deloitte and Forbes Insights survey on trends in risk management A survey by Deloitte and Forbes Insights says companies dealing with continued volatility and a changing risk environment, are likely to reorganize and reprioritize risk management.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- 20 Weird Things We’ve Learned About Bill GatesMarch 23, 2017
- Austin’s richest ranks high on new Forbes list of world’s billionairesMarch 23, 2017
- Bay Area tech leaders dominate the top of Forbes’ 31st Annual World’s Billionaires list. – San Francisco Business TimesMarch 23, 2017
- Forbes: Newest member of the billionaires club? Papa JohnMarch 23, 2017
- Youngest billionaires: How did they make their money?March 23, 2017
- The Billionaire Sports Team Owners Almanac 2017March 23, 2017
- It’s The Best Time To Buy These REITs Since 2009March 23, 2017
- Tony Robbins’ 4 rules for investingMarch 23, 2017
- Global Art Sales Fall 11% to Lowest Point Since RecessionMarch 23, 2017
- Rent The Runway Cofounder Fleiss Bows Out As Company Preps For IPOMarch 23, 2017
- How to qualify for the New Flat Tax System in Italy – YouTubeMarch 23, 2017
- Mark Zuckerberg net worth: How much money does the Facebook founder have?March 23, 2017
- Rolex unveiled a new watch that’s shinier than anything we’ve seen from the brand beforeMarch 22, 2017
- ‘Subprime credit losses are accelerating’: There’s a problem in the auto loan marketMarch 22, 2017
- The world’s largest hedge fund just published a 61-page paper on populism that says the movement is at its highest level since the eve of WWIIMarch 22, 2017
- Meet Trump’s Kind Of Immigrants: Wealthy Investors Who Funded A Kushner Development In Jersey CityMarch 22, 2017
- The Story Of Trump’s Deals In Florida: From Failed Towers To Foreclosure And Slow SuccessesMarch 22, 2017
- Snapdeal in talks with Flipkart, Paytm for a potential saleMarch 22, 2017
- Singapore and Hong Kong Top World’s Most Expensive CitiesMarch 22, 2017
- The days of owning a car could be fading away, thanks to these alternativesMarch 22, 2017
- Survey: We’re stressed by retirement preparations – but doing little to prepareMarch 22, 2017
- Bianca Rinehart given go-ahead to sue her mother Gina over family trustMarch 22, 2017
- Tronc Board Dispute Said to Center on L.A. Billionaire’s TradesMarch 22, 2017
- Being An Entrepreneur Is The Worst Job Ever, And This Is Why I Wouldn’t Take It Any Other WayMarch 21, 2017
- Forbes: Georgia’s nine billionairesMarch 21, 2017
- The world’s billionaire population declined in 2016March 21, 2017
- Canada Pension Plan looks to raise its bet on ChinaMarch 21, 2017
- Jeff Bezos Ranks Third on the List of Global Billionaires in 2017March 20, 2017
- First daughter Ivanka Trump gets West Wing officeMarch 20, 2017
- WeWork is raising $3 billion from SoftBank and its massive tech fundMarch 20, 2017
- CREDIT SUISSE: Here’s how high-frequency trading has changed the stock marketMarch 20, 2017
- Makeblock raises $30 million for robot-building kits for kidsMarch 20, 2017
- Secretive Billionaire Reveals How He Toppled Apple in ChinaMarch 20, 2017
- Time Trials: The Watches of Our 2017 Car of the Year CompetitionMarch 20, 2017
- A New Generation of Luxury Rises in Turks and CaicosMarch 20, 2017
- Argentinian billionaire in Falklands bidMarch 20, 2017
- China vs. America: The Different Spending Habits of the WealthyMarch 20, 2017
- Wealth rises by £15 billion in Asian Rich List 2017 – Eastern EyeMarch 20, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics