Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Forbes"
Singapore’s billionaires Two Singaporean tycoons make it to the Forbes global list of billionaires. Find out who they are.
Cisco CTO and Forbes power woman Padmasree Warrior on gender, technology and power in the workplace.
Oprah Winfrey Is World s Most Powerful Celeb for the Fifth Time Oprah has done it again. She is the world s most powerful celeb, according to Forbes.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Character, Choices, Courage, Destiny, Game Changers, Goals, Human Capital, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Meaning and Purpose, Mission, Motivation, Passion, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Productivity, Purpose, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Significance, Success, Talent Management, Time Management, Unique Abilities, Values, Visionary, Well Being, Work Life balance
Stewart Emery & Mark Thompson: Creating a Life that Matters To study enduring success, Mark Thompson and Stewart Emery interviewed some of the world’s most succesful individuals – John McCain, Jimmy Carter, Maya Angelou, Michael Dell, Charles Schwab, Richard Branson, the Dalai Lama, and many more. What they found is the secret that all successful people have in common – and a recipe for what you can do today to have lasting success in your work, your career and your relationships. Mark and Stewart offer insight into: Tangible and intangible benefits of the passion-driven life The importance of service to meaningful achievement How setbacks and failure can help build success How love for what you do can open doors Mark Thompson has interviewed hundreds of the world’s most remarkable people. Based at Stanford, he is an executive coach and author and was a senior executive at Charles Schwab. He was ranked by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s venture investors with the Midas touch. Stewart Emery is one of the “fathers” of the Human Potential Movement. He has led hundreds of workshops, spoken around the world, coached over 12 thousand individuals, and written best-selling books.
Cancun is the ideal city for investment options Forbes magazine, indicates that Cancun is the perfect setting for investment options. Forbes Mexico, expertise on finances and business, recently stated that Cancun is the ideal city for investment options. Thanks to the beauty that characterizes the city of Cancun and its international positioning, today it is an attractive place for national and foreign investments.
The 10 Most Powerful Women In The World 2013 What do Melinda Gates, Hillary Clinton, Sheryl Sandberg and Beyonce all have in common? They’re featured on Forbes’ 2013 ranking of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women –our 10th annual look at the heads of state, CEOs, entrepreneurs, philanthropists, celebrities and billionaires who truly matter most.
Leaving a high-flying job in consulting, Angela Lee Duckworth took a job teaching math to seventh graders in a New York public school. She quickly realized that IQ wasn’t the only thing separating the successful students from those who struggled. Here, she explains her theory of “grit” as a predictor of success. At the University of Pennsylvania, Angela Lee Duckworth studies intangible concepts such as self-control and grit to determine how they might predict both academic and professional success. WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HER? In her late 20s, Angela Lee Duckworth left a demanding job as a management consultant at McKinsey to teach math in public schools in San Francisco, Philadelphia and New York. After five years of teaching seventh graders, she went back to grad school to complete her Ph.D. in psychology at the University of Pennsylvania, where she is now an assistant professor in the psychology department. Her research subjects include students, West Point cadets, and corporate salespeople, all of whom she studies to determine how “grit” is a better indicator of success than factors such as IQ or family income. “Angela Lee Duckworth’s research validated and furthered my beliefs in the keys to success for individuals, teams and a business. While intelligence is required, Angela demonstrated that the determining factors for success were perseverance, hard work and a drive to improve.” Shabbir Dahod, Forbes
Deloitte and Forbes Insights survey on trends in risk management A survey by Deloitte and Forbes Insights says companies dealing with continued volatility and a changing risk environment, are likely to reorganize and reprioritize risk management.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- ‘China’s Carl Icahn’ faces court in stock market rout falloutDecember 6, 2016
- M&A activity may actually go down under Trump, Suntrust CEO Bill Rogers saysDecember 6, 2016
- US productivity growth rebounds sharply to best level in two yearsDecember 6, 2016
- The S&P has reached a ‘buying climax,’ strategist Jeff Saut saysDecember 6, 2016
- Bill Gross: Trump good for stocks now, but bad for ‘long-term debt crisis’December 6, 2016
- Why You Should Plan To Sell Your Business NowDecember 5, 2016
- Succession planning is the biggest challenge for Middle East family businesses, says PwCDecember 5, 2016
- Planning Opportunity: The Estate Planning Trifecta (Low Interest Rates, Depressed Prices & Valuation Discounts)December 5, 2016
- L.O.V.E. Planning™: Seven Qualities of a 100 Year Old Family EnterpriseDecember 5, 2016
- Planning Opportunity: Recapturing Your Ability to Make Annual Gifts Through Private Split DollarDecember 5, 2016
- Ex-billionaire Dankner gets 2 years for share price riggingDecember 5, 2016
- Chinese billionaires set to reach 110,000 by 2020December 5, 2016
- Bayo Ogunlesi, Nigerian on Trumps Economic Advisory TeamDecember 5, 2016
- Billionaire Scion Todd Ricketts Tapped As Trump’s Deputy Commerce SecretaryDecember 5, 2016
- Here’s How Many Homes the Average Billionaire Now OwnsDecember 5, 2016
- The Future of Luxury Products Isn’t “Products.” It’s Experiences. | The Huffington PostDecember 5, 2016
- Iran’s Supreme Court confirms death sentence of billionaire businessman Babak ZanjaniDecember 5, 2016
- UPDATE 1-Egyptian billionaire Sawiris in surprise exit as Orascom CEODecember 5, 2016
- Children of Chinese billionaires may inherit wealth in next decadeDecember 4, 2016
- When does passion lead to purpose? – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Leading through disruption – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Staying ahead of the curve – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Maintaining a culture of innovation – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Building blocks to thrive – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Why Big Data and analytics should be part of all private equity deals – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Wayne Dyer’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- J.K. Rowling’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@jk_rowling) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Michelle Obama’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@FLOTUS) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Meryl Streep’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Natalie Portman’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Taylor Swift’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@taylorswift13) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Ellen DeGeneres’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@TheEllenShow) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Simon Cowell’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@SimonCowell) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Dream BIG – Robert F. Smith – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Peyton Manning’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Lewis Hamilton’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@LewisHamilton) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Everything is a SEASON – Myles Munroe – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Robert F. Smith’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Myles Munroe’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Michael Jordan MOTIVATION #MentorMeMichael – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics