Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Forbes"
Singapore’s billionaires Two Singaporean tycoons make it to the Forbes global list of billionaires. Find out who they are.
Cisco CTO and Forbes power woman Padmasree Warrior on gender, technology and power in the workplace.
Oprah Winfrey Is World s Most Powerful Celeb for the Fifth Time Oprah has done it again. She is the world s most powerful celeb, according to Forbes.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Character, Choices, Courage, Destiny, Game Changers, Goals, Human Capital, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Meaning and Purpose, Mission, Motivation, Passion, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Productivity, Purpose, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Significance, Success, Talent Management, Time Management, Unique Abilities, Values, Visionary, Well Being, Work Life balance
Stewart Emery & Mark Thompson: Creating a Life that Matters To study enduring success, Mark Thompson and Stewart Emery interviewed some of the world’s most succesful individuals – John McCain, Jimmy Carter, Maya Angelou, Michael Dell, Charles Schwab, Richard Branson, the Dalai Lama, and many more. What they found is the secret that all successful people have in common – and a recipe for what you can do today to have lasting success in your work, your career and your relationships. Mark and Stewart offer insight into: Tangible and intangible benefits of the passion-driven life The importance of service to meaningful achievement How setbacks and failure can help build success How love for what you do can open doors Mark Thompson has interviewed hundreds of the world’s most remarkable people. Based at Stanford, he is an executive coach and author and was a senior executive at Charles Schwab. He was ranked by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s venture investors with the Midas touch. Stewart Emery is one of the “fathers” of the Human Potential Movement. He has led hundreds of workshops, spoken around the world, coached over 12 thousand individuals, and written best-selling books.
Cancun is the ideal city for investment options Forbes magazine, indicates that Cancun is the perfect setting for investment options. Forbes Mexico, expertise on finances and business, recently stated that Cancun is the ideal city for investment options. Thanks to the beauty that characterizes the city of Cancun and its international positioning, today it is an attractive place for national and foreign investments.
The 10 Most Powerful Women In The World 2013 What do Melinda Gates, Hillary Clinton, Sheryl Sandberg and Beyonce all have in common? They’re featured on Forbes’ 2013 ranking of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women –our 10th annual look at the heads of state, CEOs, entrepreneurs, philanthropists, celebrities and billionaires who truly matter most.
Leaving a high-flying job in consulting, Angela Lee Duckworth took a job teaching math to seventh graders in a New York public school. She quickly realized that IQ wasn’t the only thing separating the successful students from those who struggled. Here, she explains her theory of “grit” as a predictor of success. At the University of Pennsylvania, Angela Lee Duckworth studies intangible concepts such as self-control and grit to determine how they might predict both academic and professional success. WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HER? In her late 20s, Angela Lee Duckworth left a demanding job as a management consultant at McKinsey to teach math in public schools in San Francisco, Philadelphia and New York. After five years of teaching seventh graders, she went back to grad school to complete her Ph.D. in psychology at the University of Pennsylvania, where she is now an assistant professor in the psychology department. Her research subjects include students, West Point cadets, and corporate salespeople, all of whom she studies to determine how “grit” is a better indicator of success than factors such as IQ or family income. “Angela Lee Duckworth’s research validated and furthered my beliefs in the keys to success for individuals, teams and a business. While intelligence is required, Angela demonstrated that the determining factors for success were perseverance, hard work and a drive to improve.” Shabbir Dahod, Forbes
Deloitte and Forbes Insights survey on trends in risk management A survey by Deloitte and Forbes Insights says companies dealing with continued volatility and a changing risk environment, are likely to reorganize and reprioritize risk management.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- US oil rig count spikes by the most in nearly 4 yearsJanuary 20, 2017
- Here’s how much debt the US government added under President ObamaJanuary 20, 2017
- There’s one business on Wall Street that has suddenly ‘become a lot more interesting’January 20, 2017
- President Obama made one of history’s greatest stock market calls in March 2009January 20, 2017
- A personal finance columnist with 15 years of experience shares her 3 biggest money regretsJanuary 20, 2017
- ‘From this moment on, it’s going to be America First’: Here’s President Donald Trump’s full inauguration speechJanuary 20, 2017
- THE TRUMP 5: Meet the offspring of President Donald TrumpJanuary 20, 2017
- Trump is creating a huge problem for the future of the auto industryJanuary 20, 2017
- ‘Thank you’: Obama offers final words for the American people after leaving a note for Trump in the Oval OfficeJanuary 20, 2017
- Trump inaugurated as 45th presidentJanuary 20, 2017
- How to Find and Start Your Next Entrepreneurial EffortJanuary 20, 2017
- The 4 Essentials of a Customer Service PlanJanuary 20, 2017
- Sheryl Sandberg: We Can Change the Face of Leadership Through AdvertisingJanuary 20, 2017
- What Franchisees Need to Know About Vendor ContractsJanuary 20, 2017
- Pessimists Aren’t All That BadJanuary 20, 2017
- 10 Entrepreneurs Share Fail-Safe Strategies For More Effective MeetingsJanuary 20, 2017
- 4 Lessons Every Entrepreneur Can Learn From Donald TrumpJanuary 20, 2017
- Insight Vacations launches 2017 luxury gold portfolio – The Economic TimesJanuary 20, 2017
- Introducing: The Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night & Day In New 38.5mm ‘Large’ SizeJanuary 20, 2017
- Luxury Watches Online: 4 Digital TrendsJanuary 20, 2017
- 2017 Predictions for the Luxury Industry: Adapt to SucceedJanuary 20, 2017
- Health is the New Wealth for the Affluent Asian ConsumerJanuary 20, 2017
- Assets of High Net Worth investors growingJanuary 20, 2017
- European Union Still Lags Behind Where Bitcoin is ConcernedJanuary 19, 2017
- Why Millennials Are Poorer Than Their Baby-Boomer ParentsJanuary 19, 2017
- Glamorous party girl conned pensioners out of £2m to fund her luxury lifestyle of the best restaurants and trips to the racesJanuary 19, 2017
- 17 Luxury Watches With Marvellous MechanismsJanuary 19, 2017
- High Speed Traders Are Taking Over BitcoinJanuary 19, 2017
- Indian CEOs most optimistic amidst global gloom; hiring to boom this yearJanuary 19, 2017
- Bitcoin: Why It Now Belongs in Every PortfolioJanuary 19, 2017
- Toronto is Becoming a Market for Luxury Products | The Toronto ObserverJanuary 19, 2017
- Baby boomers begin to drain cash in the US – MacroBusinessJanuary 19, 2017
- 10 Leadership Blind Spots That Can Trigger Business Crises In 2017January 19, 2017
- CEOs actually ARE dissing Trump’s claims on jobsJanuary 19, 2017
- Growing The Market: A Bitcoin Shopping GuideJanuary 19, 2017
- Bitcoin is having trouble getting through $900January 19, 2017
- Boomerang kids causing baby boomer parents to stress about retirement, survey suggestsJanuary 19, 2017
- Baby boomers spend the most online (but Gen X buy more)January 19, 2017
- Comparing 25- to 34-year-olds now with 25- to 34-year-olds in 1989 is super depressingJanuary 19, 2017
- Column: Broke baby boomers, it’s time to face realityJanuary 19, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics