Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Forbes"
Singapore’s billionaires Two Singaporean tycoons make it to the Forbes global list of billionaires. Find out who they are.
Cisco CTO and Forbes power woman Padmasree Warrior on gender, technology and power in the workplace.
Oprah Winfrey Is World s Most Powerful Celeb for the Fifth Time Oprah has done it again. She is the world s most powerful celeb, according to Forbes.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Character, Choices, Courage, Destiny, Game Changers, Goals, Human Capital, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Meaning and Purpose, Mission, Motivation, Passion, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Productivity, Purpose, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Significance, Success, Talent Management, Time Management, Unique Abilities, Values, Visionary, Well Being, Work Life balance
Stewart Emery & Mark Thompson: Creating a Life that Matters To study enduring success, Mark Thompson and Stewart Emery interviewed some of the world’s most succesful individuals – John McCain, Jimmy Carter, Maya Angelou, Michael Dell, Charles Schwab, Richard Branson, the Dalai Lama, and many more. What they found is the secret that all successful people have in common – and a recipe for what you can do today to have lasting success in your work, your career and your relationships. Mark and Stewart offer insight into: Tangible and intangible benefits of the passion-driven life The importance of service to meaningful achievement How setbacks and failure can help build success How love for what you do can open doors Mark Thompson has interviewed hundreds of the world’s most remarkable people. Based at Stanford, he is an executive coach and author and was a senior executive at Charles Schwab. He was ranked by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s venture investors with the Midas touch. Stewart Emery is one of the “fathers” of the Human Potential Movement. He has led hundreds of workshops, spoken around the world, coached over 12 thousand individuals, and written best-selling books.
Cancun is the ideal city for investment options Forbes magazine, indicates that Cancun is the perfect setting for investment options. Forbes Mexico, expertise on finances and business, recently stated that Cancun is the ideal city for investment options. Thanks to the beauty that characterizes the city of Cancun and its international positioning, today it is an attractive place for national and foreign investments.
The 10 Most Powerful Women In The World 2013 What do Melinda Gates, Hillary Clinton, Sheryl Sandberg and Beyonce all have in common? They’re featured on Forbes’ 2013 ranking of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women –our 10th annual look at the heads of state, CEOs, entrepreneurs, philanthropists, celebrities and billionaires who truly matter most.
Leaving a high-flying job in consulting, Angela Lee Duckworth took a job teaching math to seventh graders in a New York public school. She quickly realized that IQ wasn’t the only thing separating the successful students from those who struggled. Here, she explains her theory of “grit” as a predictor of success. At the University of Pennsylvania, Angela Lee Duckworth studies intangible concepts such as self-control and grit to determine how they might predict both academic and professional success. WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HER? In her late 20s, Angela Lee Duckworth left a demanding job as a management consultant at McKinsey to teach math in public schools in San Francisco, Philadelphia and New York. After five years of teaching seventh graders, she went back to grad school to complete her Ph.D. in psychology at the University of Pennsylvania, where she is now an assistant professor in the psychology department. Her research subjects include students, West Point cadets, and corporate salespeople, all of whom she studies to determine how “grit” is a better indicator of success than factors such as IQ or family income. “Angela Lee Duckworth’s research validated and furthered my beliefs in the keys to success for individuals, teams and a business. While intelligence is required, Angela demonstrated that the determining factors for success were perseverance, hard work and a drive to improve.” Shabbir Dahod, Forbes
Deloitte and Forbes Insights survey on trends in risk management A survey by Deloitte and Forbes Insights says companies dealing with continued volatility and a changing risk environment, are likely to reorganize and reprioritize risk management.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Michael Jordan’s Private Jet Has An Elephant Print Paint JobFebruary 22, 2017
- The Complicated Billionaire Behind The Dakota Access PipelineFebruary 22, 2017
- Meet The Chinese Billionaire Who Wants To Bring Professional Hockey To ChinaFebruary 22, 2017
- The Value Of The Golden State Warriors Has Increased Exponentially In A Short Amount Of TimeFebruary 22, 2017
- Chance The Rapper Is Turning Down $10 Million Advance Offers Left And RightFebruary 22, 2017
- Tax season is upon us: Here’s what you need to know to complete your returnFebruary 22, 2017
- Only paying the minimum on credit cards and loans is a recipe for trouble, new survey findsFebruary 22, 2017
- Here’s how much money you should have saved at every ageFebruary 22, 2017
- This is a Reagan-like rally and here’s how much higher stocks can go, Ralph Acampora saysFebruary 22, 2017
- The $143 billion flop: How Warren Buffett and 3G lost UnileverFebruary 22, 2017
- These are the most — and least — dependable vehiclesFebruary 22, 2017
- A rare look inside the $21 million ‘Princess’ megayacht that has 5 cabins and a JacuzziFebruary 22, 2017
- Traffic delays will cost the UK economy more than £300 billion by 2030February 22, 2017
- Over 50% of people in the UK think they’d be better off starting a business abroadFebruary 22, 2017
- Diva demands and peeing on seats: Here’s why flight attendants hate working in first and business classFebruary 22, 2017
- Bitcoin is closing in on its all-time highFebruary 22, 2017
- B.C. Liberals’ Pre-Election Budget Cuts Health PremiumsFebruary 22, 2017
- Mumbai Is India’s Richest City With $820 Billion Total Wealth, Delhi Stands 2nd At $450 BillionFebruary 22, 2017
- DesignQ’s Elegante Airplane Interior Is a Mobile Residence for the Jet SetFebruary 22, 2017
- 186-Year-Old Farm Is One of South Africa’s Newest Must-See ResortsFebruary 22, 2017
- Plans Revealed for Couach 38-Meter Lounge Explorer YachtFebruary 22, 2017
- The Ferrari 812 Superfast Is the Most Powerful Prancing Horse Ever ProducedFebruary 22, 2017
- Why Investor Immigrants Are Choosing Canada Over U.S.February 21, 2017
- Richard Branson: To get to the top, hustle like an underdogFebruary 21, 2017
- Here are the places where millionaires are movingFebruary 21, 2017
- Jack Bogle doesn’t feel ‘super confident’ about the market rally – here’s whyFebruary 21, 2017
- The Rebirth Of Burger King Has Made 3G Capital, Bill Ackman And Warren Buffett Over $14 BillionFebruary 21, 2017
- How Charles Schwab’s chief investment strategist manages her own moneyFebruary 21, 2017
- Elliott Wave suggests the stock market isn’t anywhere near a topFebruary 21, 2017
- Icahn buys Bristol-Myers shares, adding to activist pressureFebruary 21, 2017
- A huge disconnect is taking place between the stock market and earningsFebruary 21, 2017
- Malcolm Gladwell rips into Stanford University’s request for donations: ‘You might as well send your check to the Sultan of Brunei’February 21, 2017
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella says Bill Gates’ original mission ‘always bothered me’February 21, 2017
- How CEOs across America feel about Trump — and what they think he’ll do to their businessesFebruary 21, 2017
- INSIDE THE ROADSHOW: Snapchat just met with prospective investors in NYC and faced tough questionsFebruary 21, 2017
- It’s worse than you thought: Americans are drastically under-saved for retirementFebruary 21, 2017
- Apple’s stock surges to another record after Morgan Stanley boosts price targetFebruary 21, 2017
- Bill Gates supposedly has long way to go to catch the real richest man in the worldFebruary 21, 2017
- Pay attention to these three financial experts if you want to survive the coming financial superstorm: Michael Pento, James Rickards and Gerald CelenteFebruary 21, 2017
- Pursue Those Scary Dreams and Crazy Ideas to Make Every Day Your Best Day EverFebruary 20, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics