Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Education"
neurosciencestuff: In comparing amounts of things — be it the grains of sand on a beach, or the size of a sea gull flock inhabiting it — humans use a part of the brain that is organized topographically, researchers have finally shown. In other words, the neurons that work to make this “numerosity” assessment are… Neuroscience: Finally mapped: The brain region that distinguishes bits from bounty
/ Attitude, Beliefs, Board of Directors, Business Leadership, Business Values, Care, CEO, Communication, Company Culture, Conversation, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business Dynamics, Game Changers, Human Resources, Importance of Language, Leadership, Management, Motivation, Productivity, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Talent Management, Visionary
Harvard Business Review: #1 Key to Motivation In a multi-year study, researchers at the Harvard Business School first asked 600 managers from dozens of different companies to rank the impact of five factors that are normally associated with motivation – recognition, incentives, support from managers and colleagues, clear goals and a sense of making progress. In this first phase of the study, recognition for good work was ranked by managers as the most important factor in motivation.
neurosciencestuff: The brain doesn’t require simultaneous visual and audio stimulation to locate the source of a sound As ventriloquists have long known, your eyes can sometimes tell your brain where a sound is coming from more convincingly than your ears can. A series of experiments in humans and monkeys… Neuroscience: Why We Look At The Puppet, Not The Ventriloquist
Eventually No One Will Feel Ostracized – Embracing Differences: Erika Gruidl See how one high school student created a team to overcome bureaucracy and life-long lessons in ignoring those with differences, causing a local school to step away from the exclusive mentality of high school and embrace the differences of six remarkable students. Special needs students that had been isolated in the school system became super stars at Livermore High. The change initiated in 2011 persisted with incoming Freshman, as the student body demonstrated to the younger students, who had not yet seen the Shooting Stars, ‘how to act with those with differences.’ Erika Gruidl, Founder of Shooting Stars, a cheer squad comprised of Special Needs students, speaks about the journey in creating a world where everyone feels welcomed. Erika loved performing as a varsity cheerleader for her school and believed Special Needs students deserved the chance to experience the same sort of joy. After initial resistance, the Shooting Stars were ultimately acknowledged, recognized and welcomed by the entire student body.
Going with the Flow: Flow Chemistry and Breaking Barriers to Innovation: Frank Gupton Dr. Frank Gupton is chair of VCU’s Department of Chemical and Life Science Engineering and director of its Institute for Engineering in Medicine. His 30-year career has focused on the development of innovative chemical processes with pharmaceutical and agricultural applications. His work predicts a future where medications will be custom-formulated to match individual patients’ needs and manufactured on demand. These chemical processes have practical applications ranging from space travel to military use to treating AIDS on a global scale.
Developing Leaders with 21st Century Skills: Dennis Riksen Dennis Riksen made a career change from sales to teaching. He learns from the children every day. “Children teach me how M&M’s are far better than money, you can eat them! And McDonald’s is a four star restaurant!” Dennis tells of the “The Leader in Me” program that emphasises a culture of student empowerment, helps unleash each child’s full potential and gives them what they need most in there fast changing, busy and hectic life. It gives them an edge………….
A new study has identified neural circuits in mice which are involved in the learning and altering of behaviors. The findings could have implications for alcoholism and other addictive behaviors. Study Identifies Brain Circuits Involved in Learning and Decision Making
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Pay attention to these three financial experts if you want to survive the coming financial superstorm: Michael Pento, James Rickards and Gerald CelenteFebruary 21, 2017
- Pursue Those Scary Dreams and Crazy Ideas to Make Every Day Your Best Day EverFebruary 20, 2017
- How to Help Employees Remember What They Learned in TrainingFebruary 20, 2017
- 5 Things to Look for When Hiring a Consulting FirmFebruary 20, 2017
- You’re Not Elon Musk or Richard Branson. Here’s What You Need to Know About Approaching the Media.February 20, 2017
- Who Needs Goals When You Can Develop New, Good HabitsFebruary 20, 2017
- 6 Tips For Leaders to Set Smart Sales GoalsFebruary 20, 2017
- Why Some Startups Succeed (and Why Most Fail)February 20, 2017
- Want a More Creative Team? Start by Taming Your Own Ego.February 20, 2017
- Presidential Lessons in Leadership and BusinessFebruary 20, 2017
- 3 Key Steps to Expand Your Culture to New CitiesFebruary 20, 2017
- 15 Science-Backed Memory Tips to Help You Succeed (Infographic)February 20, 2017
- 9 Small-Business Trends That Should Be on Every Entrepreneur’s RadarFebruary 20, 2017
- What This CEO Learned by Working in His Company’s Call CenterFebruary 20, 2017
- Sorry But Successful People Don’t Care About Your Brilliant IdeaFebruary 20, 2017
- 5 Important Business Lessons You Can Learn from Billionaire Oprah WinfreyFebruary 20, 2017
- Smartphones are making your car insurance more expensiveFebruary 20, 2017
- China’s economy is dangerously close to unravelingFebruary 20, 2017
- Hitler’s phone sold for almost $250k at US auctionFebruary 20, 2017
- Mark Cuban: Robots will ‘cause unemployment and we need to prepare for it’February 20, 2017
- A 31-year-old millionaire who’s read 360 personal finance books shares his favoriteFebruary 20, 2017
- 3 mistakes you want to avoid with your bond portfolioFebruary 20, 2017
- Japan is the cheapest stock market in the developed worldFebruary 20, 2017
- China and Shadow Financing | Mark MobiusFebruary 20, 2017
- An important psychological shift is taking place in the US economyFebruary 20, 2017
- 4 questions to ask yourself to make sure you get the most out of your travel rewards cardFebruary 20, 2017
- Here’s when you should — and shouldn’t — hire a financial plannerFebruary 20, 2017
- 10 jobs that will make you happy and richFebruary 20, 2017
- The 22 best places to live in America if you want to make a lot of moneyFebruary 20, 2017
- This is the greatest Corvette ever – and it’s only $70,000February 20, 2017
- Jose Cuervo Goes Public, Makes Billionaires Out Of Tequila Industry PioneersFebruary 20, 2017
- The Most Successful Hedge Funds In The World Right NowFebruary 20, 2017
- Oprah Sold A Painting For $150 Million Last YearFebruary 20, 2017
- The Yankees Are Paying Alex Rodriguez More Than $100,000 Per Day Not To Play… So They Invited Him To Spring TrainingFebruary 20, 2017
- British territory seizes Russian billionaire’s super-yachtFebruary 20, 2017
- A Billionaire’s Party Is a Lens on Wealth in the Trump Era | BusinessMirrorFebruary 20, 2017
- Snap Co-Founder Spiegel Inches Closer to $588 Million PaydayFebruary 20, 2017
- The 9 Traits That Define Great LeadershipFebruary 19, 2017
- 10 Effective Communication Habits of the Most Successful PeopleFebruary 19, 2017
- Getting In The Zone: 5 Strategies To Help You Keep Focus, Be Calm and Perform Under PressureFebruary 19, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics