Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Education"
neurosciencestuff: In comparing amounts of things — be it the grains of sand on a beach, or the size of a sea gull flock inhabiting it — humans use a part of the brain that is organized topographically, researchers have finally shown. In other words, the neurons that work to make this “numerosity” assessment are… Neuroscience: Finally mapped: The brain region that distinguishes bits from bounty
/ Attitude, Beliefs, Board of Directors, Business Leadership, Business Values, Care, CEO, Communication, Company Culture, Conversation, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business Dynamics, Game Changers, Human Resources, Importance of Language, Leadership, Management, Motivation, Productivity, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Talent Management, Visionary
Harvard Business Review: #1 Key to Motivation In a multi-year study, researchers at the Harvard Business School first asked 600 managers from dozens of different companies to rank the impact of five factors that are normally associated with motivation – recognition, incentives, support from managers and colleagues, clear goals and a sense of making progress. In this first phase of the study, recognition for good work was ranked by managers as the most important factor in motivation.
neurosciencestuff: The brain doesn’t require simultaneous visual and audio stimulation to locate the source of a sound As ventriloquists have long known, your eyes can sometimes tell your brain where a sound is coming from more convincingly than your ears can. A series of experiments in humans and monkeys… Neuroscience: Why We Look At The Puppet, Not The Ventriloquist
Eventually No One Will Feel Ostracized – Embracing Differences: Erika Gruidl See how one high school student created a team to overcome bureaucracy and life-long lessons in ignoring those with differences, causing a local school to step away from the exclusive mentality of high school and embrace the differences of six remarkable students. Special needs students that had been isolated in the school system became super stars at Livermore High. The change initiated in 2011 persisted with incoming Freshman, as the student body demonstrated to the younger students, who had not yet seen the Shooting Stars, ‘how to act with those with differences.’ Erika Gruidl, Founder of Shooting Stars, a cheer squad comprised of Special Needs students, speaks about the journey in creating a world where everyone feels welcomed. Erika loved performing as a varsity cheerleader for her school and believed Special Needs students deserved the chance to experience the same sort of joy. After initial resistance, the Shooting Stars were ultimately acknowledged, recognized and welcomed by the entire student body.
Going with the Flow: Flow Chemistry and Breaking Barriers to Innovation: Frank Gupton Dr. Frank Gupton is chair of VCU’s Department of Chemical and Life Science Engineering and director of its Institute for Engineering in Medicine. His 30-year career has focused on the development of innovative chemical processes with pharmaceutical and agricultural applications. His work predicts a future where medications will be custom-formulated to match individual patients’ needs and manufactured on demand. These chemical processes have practical applications ranging from space travel to military use to treating AIDS on a global scale.
Developing Leaders with 21st Century Skills: Dennis Riksen Dennis Riksen made a career change from sales to teaching. He learns from the children every day. “Children teach me how M&M’s are far better than money, you can eat them! And McDonald’s is a four star restaurant!” Dennis tells of the “The Leader in Me” program that emphasises a culture of student empowerment, helps unleash each child’s full potential and gives them what they need most in there fast changing, busy and hectic life. It gives them an edge………….
A new study has identified neural circuits in mice which are involved in the learning and altering of behaviors. The findings could have implications for alcoholism and other addictive behaviors. Study Identifies Brain Circuits Involved in Learning and Decision Making
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- US oil rig count spikes by the most in nearly 4 yearsJanuary 20, 2017
- Here’s how much debt the US government added under President ObamaJanuary 20, 2017
- There’s one business on Wall Street that has suddenly ‘become a lot more interesting’January 20, 2017
- President Obama made one of history’s greatest stock market calls in March 2009January 20, 2017
- A personal finance columnist with 15 years of experience shares her 3 biggest money regretsJanuary 20, 2017
- ‘From this moment on, it’s going to be America First’: Here’s President Donald Trump’s full inauguration speechJanuary 20, 2017
- THE TRUMP 5: Meet the offspring of President Donald TrumpJanuary 20, 2017
- Trump is creating a huge problem for the future of the auto industryJanuary 20, 2017
- ‘Thank you’: Obama offers final words for the American people after leaving a note for Trump in the Oval OfficeJanuary 20, 2017
- Trump inaugurated as 45th presidentJanuary 20, 2017
- How to Find and Start Your Next Entrepreneurial EffortJanuary 20, 2017
- The 4 Essentials of a Customer Service PlanJanuary 20, 2017
- Sheryl Sandberg: We Can Change the Face of Leadership Through AdvertisingJanuary 20, 2017
- What Franchisees Need to Know About Vendor ContractsJanuary 20, 2017
- Pessimists Aren’t All That BadJanuary 20, 2017
- 10 Entrepreneurs Share Fail-Safe Strategies For More Effective MeetingsJanuary 20, 2017
- 4 Lessons Every Entrepreneur Can Learn From Donald TrumpJanuary 20, 2017
- Insight Vacations launches 2017 luxury gold portfolio – The Economic TimesJanuary 20, 2017
- Introducing: The Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night & Day In New 38.5mm ‘Large’ SizeJanuary 20, 2017
- Luxury Watches Online: 4 Digital TrendsJanuary 20, 2017
- 2017 Predictions for the Luxury Industry: Adapt to SucceedJanuary 20, 2017
- Health is the New Wealth for the Affluent Asian ConsumerJanuary 20, 2017
- Assets of High Net Worth investors growingJanuary 20, 2017
- European Union Still Lags Behind Where Bitcoin is ConcernedJanuary 19, 2017
- Why Millennials Are Poorer Than Their Baby-Boomer ParentsJanuary 19, 2017
- Glamorous party girl conned pensioners out of £2m to fund her luxury lifestyle of the best restaurants and trips to the racesJanuary 19, 2017
- 17 Luxury Watches With Marvellous MechanismsJanuary 19, 2017
- High Speed Traders Are Taking Over BitcoinJanuary 19, 2017
- Indian CEOs most optimistic amidst global gloom; hiring to boom this yearJanuary 19, 2017
- Bitcoin: Why It Now Belongs in Every PortfolioJanuary 19, 2017
- Toronto is Becoming a Market for Luxury Products | The Toronto ObserverJanuary 19, 2017
- Baby boomers begin to drain cash in the US – MacroBusinessJanuary 19, 2017
- 10 Leadership Blind Spots That Can Trigger Business Crises In 2017January 19, 2017
- CEOs actually ARE dissing Trump’s claims on jobsJanuary 19, 2017
- Growing The Market: A Bitcoin Shopping GuideJanuary 19, 2017
- Bitcoin is having trouble getting through $900January 19, 2017
- Boomerang kids causing baby boomer parents to stress about retirement, survey suggestsJanuary 19, 2017
- Baby boomers spend the most online (but Gen X buy more)January 19, 2017
- Comparing 25- to 34-year-olds now with 25- to 34-year-olds in 1989 is super depressingJanuary 19, 2017
- Column: Broke baby boomers, it’s time to face realityJanuary 19, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics