Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Education and Training"
Are leaders born or made? I have the answer! Baron A Rohbock Baron graduated with honors in Business Administration and Leadership. With a passion for training and working with teams, he entered the Learning and Development field as Director of Training for Taylor Hartman, author of The People Code (previously published as The Color Code). With a wide breadth of knowledge in leadership, Baron returned to the training industry to combine first hand management and executive leadership experience with a passion for working with people to shape results while revealing individual and collective talent. In 2011 he started Core MotivAction, an innovative brilliant training company dedicated to people and team development.
Seth Godin on the Difference Between Leadership and Management Bestselling author Seth Godin says that “Management and leadership are totally different things. You think you are being a leader, but you are probably being a manager.” He goes on to say, “Managers figure out what they want done and get people to do it. Managers try to get people to do what they did yesterday, but a little faster and a little cheaper with a few less defects.” But this is not leadership.
Ivan Lansberg on “Ambidextrous Leadership” Ivan Lansberg contends that effective leadership of a family enterprise requires a skill set which has not been adequately described in the business literature. More specifically, he notes that leaders in a family enterprise are required to attend to the leadership needs of both the enterprise and the family. The enterprise needs the leader to lead, for example, the process of succession, while the family needs the leader to lead, for example, the nurturing and development of the next generation, the support of elderly parents, and the planning of family events. Most leaders are better at leading either the enterprise or the family, but few are naturally inclined in both areas. Lansberg calls for family enterprise leaders to become “ambidextrous leaders” — to build their skills in both arenas. This can allow the family enterprise to take advantage of the paradoxes of a family enterprise and turn these potentially confounding ambiguities into strategic advantages.
/ Business Values, CEO, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Human Resources, Ideas, Leadership, Management, Philosophy, Productivity, Starting a Business, Talent Management, Visionary, Vocation
The leadership revolution and why gamers should lead it: Erwin van der Koogh Erwin van der Koogh believes we live in a time of turmoil not seen since the Industrial Revolution. To survive, let alone thrive, in this new world we need to radically rethink leadership. A leadership not just for CEOs, but for everyone.
Mike Cupisz Motivation-Leadership-Teambuilding Mike Cupiz, Co-Founder of ACN, tells in this Video about ACN and how you build Teams and motivate them to be successful
Fitness for Leadership — Greg Amundson Attendees discovered how the power of our thoughts and words can make the difference in our ability to lead, educate and inspire others. In this session, we will talk about how to use your body to influence your mind, “feed your dog of courage,” breathe for power, and believe unconditionally in yourself and the ability of others.
George Zalucki – Formation Leadership George Zalucki – Formation Leadership
Leadership with Two Hands: Amornrat Kantaphon We often have an idea that people who have leadership qualities and abilities must be people who do something of great magnitude or wield a lot of power. In fact, anyone can be a leader. By starting with their own hands, a person can create thousands of incredible things in the world. In Thailand, there is a man who used his own two hands to do a very simple thing-something that he believed in and loved doing.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- 20 Weird Things We’ve Learned About Bill GatesMarch 23, 2017
- Austin’s richest ranks high on new Forbes list of world’s billionairesMarch 23, 2017
- Bay Area tech leaders dominate the top of Forbes’ 31st Annual World’s Billionaires list. – San Francisco Business TimesMarch 23, 2017
- Forbes: Newest member of the billionaires club? Papa JohnMarch 23, 2017
- Youngest billionaires: How did they make their money?March 23, 2017
- The Billionaire Sports Team Owners Almanac 2017March 23, 2017
- It’s The Best Time To Buy These REITs Since 2009March 23, 2017
- Tony Robbins’ 4 rules for investingMarch 23, 2017
- Global Art Sales Fall 11% to Lowest Point Since RecessionMarch 23, 2017
- Rent The Runway Cofounder Fleiss Bows Out As Company Preps For IPOMarch 23, 2017
- How to qualify for the New Flat Tax System in Italy – YouTubeMarch 23, 2017
- Mark Zuckerberg net worth: How much money does the Facebook founder have?March 23, 2017
- Rolex unveiled a new watch that’s shinier than anything we’ve seen from the brand beforeMarch 22, 2017
- ‘Subprime credit losses are accelerating’: There’s a problem in the auto loan marketMarch 22, 2017
- The world’s largest hedge fund just published a 61-page paper on populism that says the movement is at its highest level since the eve of WWIIMarch 22, 2017
- Meet Trump’s Kind Of Immigrants: Wealthy Investors Who Funded A Kushner Development In Jersey CityMarch 22, 2017
- The Story Of Trump’s Deals In Florida: From Failed Towers To Foreclosure And Slow SuccessesMarch 22, 2017
- Snapdeal in talks with Flipkart, Paytm for a potential saleMarch 22, 2017
- Singapore and Hong Kong Top World’s Most Expensive CitiesMarch 22, 2017
- The days of owning a car could be fading away, thanks to these alternativesMarch 22, 2017
- Survey: We’re stressed by retirement preparations – but doing little to prepareMarch 22, 2017
- Bianca Rinehart given go-ahead to sue her mother Gina over family trustMarch 22, 2017
- Tronc Board Dispute Said to Center on L.A. Billionaire’s TradesMarch 22, 2017
- Being An Entrepreneur Is The Worst Job Ever, And This Is Why I Wouldn’t Take It Any Other WayMarch 21, 2017
- Forbes: Georgia’s nine billionairesMarch 21, 2017
- The world’s billionaire population declined in 2016March 21, 2017
- Canada Pension Plan looks to raise its bet on ChinaMarch 21, 2017
- Jeff Bezos Ranks Third on the List of Global Billionaires in 2017March 20, 2017
- First daughter Ivanka Trump gets West Wing officeMarch 20, 2017
- WeWork is raising $3 billion from SoftBank and its massive tech fundMarch 20, 2017
- CREDIT SUISSE: Here’s how high-frequency trading has changed the stock marketMarch 20, 2017
- Makeblock raises $30 million for robot-building kits for kidsMarch 20, 2017
- Secretive Billionaire Reveals How He Toppled Apple in ChinaMarch 20, 2017
- Time Trials: The Watches of Our 2017 Car of the Year CompetitionMarch 20, 2017
- A New Generation of Luxury Rises in Turks and CaicosMarch 20, 2017
- Argentinian billionaire in Falklands bidMarch 20, 2017
- China vs. America: The Different Spending Habits of the WealthyMarch 20, 2017
- Wealth rises by £15 billion in Asian Rich List 2017 – Eastern EyeMarch 20, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics