Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Economic"
The source of economic value: Dr. William S. Silver As Dean of the School of Business and Economics at Sonoma State University, Bill Silver has positioned SSU as the educational nucleus for a thriving North Bay economy. SSU is aligning the community to explore leading edge business practices — with the goal of innovating and collaborating in this time of economic transformation. As Silver reframes the role of the business school to become a community hub, he is drawing upon his lifelong passions for leadership, business, and learning. In his TEDxTalk, Dr. Silver explores the source of economic value by using an example from the past, and one from the present. Silver compares the soda fountain of his family’s pharmacy, a social center of the New England town where he grew up, with the experience of making a “Starbucks run.” In this personal tribute to his father, he explores how more economic value can be created by developing an emotional resonance with customers; the most value is created when more is exchanged than dollars.
Mark Anielski: The Economics of Genuine Happiness This is Mark Anielski’s plenary talk at ISEC’s Economics of Happiness conference held in Byron Bay, Australia in March 2013. Mark is an economist and author of The Economics of Happiness: Building Genuine Wealth.
Colin Camerer: Neuroscience, game theory, monkeys When two people are trying to make a deal — whether they’re competing or cooperating — what’s really going on inside their brains? Behavioral economist Colin Camerer shows research that reveals just how little we’re able to predict what others are thinking. And he presents an unexpected study that shows chimpanzees might just be better at it than we are. Colin Camerer is a leading behavioral economist who studies the psychological and neural bases of choice and strategic decision-making. WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM? Colin Camerer focuses on brain behavior during decision making, strategizing and market trading. He is the Robert Kirby Professor of Behavioral Finance and Economics at the California Institute of Technology. A child prodigy in his youth, Camerer received a B.A. in quantitative studies from Johns Hopkins when he was just 17 and a PhD in decision theory from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business when he was 22. Camerer’s research departs from previous theory in that it does not assume the mind to be a rational and perfect system, but rather focuses on the limitations of everyday people when they play actual games, and seeks to predict how they will behave in situations that involve strategy. His studies focus on neurological findings from economic experiments in the lab (on humans — and monkeys!) Camerer is the author of Behavioral Game Theory.
Mauro Guillen’s insight on the world economic market Published on Jan 26, 2013 This week different countries all over the world have gathered in Switzerland for the World Economic Forum. Mauro Guillen,VP of WEF Global Agenda Council on Emerging Multinationals and the professor from Wharton School, joined CCTV and gave his insight on the undergoing changes starting from Europe.
Innovate or get left behind Technology is driving economic growth around the globe as well as the discussion at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
Compound is KEY to Building Wealth If you understand compounding, you will want to know how you can utilize it to create wealth.
Studying Economic Behavior in Unusual Places Richard Thaler is renowned for his extremely influential contributions to the emerging field of behavioral economics over the last three decades. He has made it his habit to look for data in unusual places. Here he draws on the behavior of New York City taxi cab drivers, game show participants, and National Football League teams to see what can be learned about human behavior. Thaler is Professor of Behavioral Science and Economics, and Director of the Center for Decision Research, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
Conversations with History: Behavioral Economics Conversations host Harry Kreisler welcomes Professor Richard H. Thaler for a discussion of behavioral economics. Professor Thaler discusses theory in economics, how observed human behavior points to anomalies that contradict what theory predicts will happen, and the implications of behavioral economics for public policy including its contribution to understanding the 2008 economic collapse and to shaping future regulation.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Children of Chinese billionaires may inherit wealth in next decadeDecember 4, 2016
- When does passion lead to purpose? – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Leading through disruption – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Staying ahead of the curve – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Maintaining a culture of innovation – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Building blocks to thrive – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Why Big Data and analytics should be part of all private equity deals – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Wayne Dyer’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- J.K. Rowling’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@jk_rowling) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Michelle Obama’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@FLOTUS) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Meryl Streep’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Natalie Portman’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Taylor Swift’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@taylorswift13) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Ellen DeGeneres’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@TheEllenShow) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Simon Cowell’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@SimonCowell) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Dream BIG – Robert F. Smith – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Peyton Manning’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Lewis Hamilton’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@LewisHamilton) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Everything is a SEASON – Myles Munroe – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Robert F. Smith’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Myles Munroe’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Michael Jordan MOTIVATION #MentorMeMichael – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- PUSH Through – Bradley Cooper – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Patrick Bet-David’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@patrickbetdavid) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Set Goals for Yourself – Priyanka Chopra (@priyankachopra) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Ryan Coogler’s Top10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Don’t LIMIT Yourself – Naveen Jain (@Naveen_Jain_CEO) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Lin-Manuel Miranda’s top 10 rules for success (@Lin_Manuel) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Be DIFFERENT – Alicia Keys (@aliciakeys) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Viola Davis’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Have the COURAGE to Fail – Hans Zimmer (@RealHansZimmer) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Joe Rogan’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@joerogan) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Bruce Lee MOTIVATION #MentorMeBruce – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- How Kathy Griffin Built Her 15 Million Dollar Brand – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- After Losing $1 Million Over Night, This Entrepreneur Formed One of the Largest Health Snack Company – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- How to Change the World by Sharing Your Story – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Protecting The Corporate Veil – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Why Culture Should be a Pillar of Your Business Strategy – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Learn the Traits of Successful CEOs – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- How To Deal With Your Competitors – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics