Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Donald Trump"
VIDEO: “You have to be a good conductor.”
/ Behaviour Economics, Business Values, Capitalism, CEO, Economics, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Financial Literacy, Investing, Management, Marketing, Money Values, Prosperity, Psychology of Money, Robert Kiyosaki, Sales, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning
Robert T. Kiyosaki – The Business of the 21st Century Investor, Entrepreneur, Financial Education Advocate, and Best-Selling Author of “The Business of the 21st Century – Network Marketing” For the past ten years I have devoted my life to finding the most effective and practical ways to help people transform their lives in the 21st century by learning how to build genuine wealth,through Network Marketing / MLM Through our Rich Dad books, my partners and I have written about many different types and forms of enterprise and investment. But during these years of intensive research, I have come across one business model in particular that I believe holds the greatest promise for the largest number of people to get control of their financial lives, their futures, and their destinies. If you’re worried about losing your job through down-sizing or just want to take charge of your future by taking control of your income source, you need The Business of the 21st Century! That’s why, for the past several years, I has been a staunch supporter of Network Marketing / MLM / Multi-Level Marketing. Like many people, I was skeptical about the industry at first … until I personally learned first-hand what network marketing is all about — IT’S ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE — NORMAL PEOPLE, getting from the POOR side of the quadrant into the RICH quadrants. Like billionaires, DONALD TRUMP and WARRAN BUFFET, ROBERT sold on NETWORK MARKETING. He will share my insights with you on why he believes it is the business of the 21st century — and why now is the perfect time for YOU to take advantage of the opportunities it offers! ROBERT T. KIYOSAKI is going to show you why you need to build your own business, and exactly what kind of business. But this isn’t just about changing the type of business you’re working with; it’s also about changing you. We will show you how to find what YOU need to grow the perfect business for you, but for your business to grow, you will have to grow as well… Welcome to the Business of the 21st Century — ROBERT T. KIYOSAKI.
Donald Trump’s Kids Stage Birther Intervention “Dad, stop it! You’re embarrassing us!” One can only assume the conversation started something like that, as reports come in that Donald Trump’s kids, Donald Jr., Eric, and Ivanka had an “intervention” with their dad over his anti-Obama Twitter rants.
In this video you will learn personal branding tips from Donald Trump’s Think Like a Billionaire. It’s not good enough to want it. You’ve got to know how to get it. Real estate titan, bestselling author, and TV star Donald J. Trump is the man to teach you the billionaire mind-set–how to think about money, career skills, and life. Here is crucial advice on investing in real estate from the expert, everything from dealing with brokers to renovating to assessing the value of property, buying and selling, and securing a mortgage. Trump will show you how to cut costs, decide how much risk to assume in your investments, and divide up your portfolio. He’ll also teach you how to impress anyone, how to correct or criticize someone effectively, and how to know if your friends are loyal–everything you need to know to get ahead. And once you’ve earned your money, you’ve got to learn to spend it well. Trump presents his consumer guide to the best things in life, from wine to golf clubs to engagement rings. Check out the billionaire lifestyle–how they shop and what they buy. Even if you’re not superwealthy, you can afford many of these luxuries. And what look inside the Trump world would be complete without The Apprentice? Trump will take you behind the scenes, from the end of season one and into season two, with insights into the making and the meaning of TV’s hottest show. As Donald Trump proves, getting rich is easy. Staying rich is harder. Your chances are better, and you’ll have more fun, if you think like a billionaire. This is the book that will help you make a real difference in your life.
/ Ambition, Aspirations, Beliefs, Business Values, Capitalism, CEO, Choices, Confidence, Culture, Education, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Financial Literacy, Ideas, Leadership, Management, Marketing, Meaning and Purpose, Money Values, Passion, Philosophy, Power, Power of Intention, Preserverance, Process, Productivity, Prosperity, Psychology of Money, Real Estate, Self Esteem, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Time Management, Ultra High Net Worth, Unique Abilities, Values, Visionary, Wealth Preservation, Wealth Resources, Winning
Ultra Rich Organisation shares ‘Ultra Rich Financial Blueprint’, the mindset needed to have while choosing the path of prosperity. Donald J Trump explains the necessary steps need to be taken towards such progress.
/ Beliefs, CEO, Change, Character, Choices, Communication, Economics, Entrepreneur, Failure, Family Business, Fear, Financial Literacy, Goals, Leadership, Money Values, Psychology of Money, Real Estate, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Ultra High Net Worth, Values, Wealth Resources, Wisdom
Donald Trump drops some great words of wisdom.
/ Beliefs, Business Succession, Business Values, Children, Choices, Dynasties, Entrepreneur, Estate Planning, Family Business, Family Business Dynamics, Family Values, Financial Literacy, Ideas, Leadership, Legacy Resources, Money Values, Next Gen, Planning, Preserverance, Process, Psychology of Money, Real Estate, Relationship Resources, Stories, Strategic Planning, Success, Ultra High Net Worth, Visionary, Wealth Preservation, Wealth Resources
The Trump Kids Interview Dad
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- 13 Things Your Business Needs to Automate Right NowFebruary 26, 2017
- Five Signs You’re Successful — Whether You Know It Or NotFebruary 26, 2017
- Jessica Mah Shares Her 5 Best Pieces of Advice for Women EntrepreneursFebruary 26, 2017
- What I Learned From Mentoring Startups in the World’s Best AcceleratorsFebruary 26, 2017
- Why your Startup should take 4–6 weeks to launch, not 4–6 monthsFebruary 26, 2017
- 7 Critical Questions Every Start-Up Entrepreneur Must AnswerFebruary 26, 2017
- Startup essentials: What’s the difference between growth marketing and growth hacking?February 26, 2017
- OMERS sees 10.3% investment return in 2016 – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Warren Buffett says investors should stick with index funds – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Canadians contributed less to TFSAs in 2016, survey finds – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Personal Investor: Health costs and taxes draining retirement nest eggs – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Personal Investor: How to become a millionaire at 65 – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Self-made millionaire: Here are 3 things rich people do differentlyFebruary 26, 2017
- How this self-made millionaire got rich by ‘chasing mammoths’February 26, 2017
- Forever Broke: 15 Things Holding You Back From Becoming a Multi-MillionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- How this self-made millionaire started a classic car empire out of his garageFebruary 26, 2017
- 4 lessons you can learn from America’s first female self-made millionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- Self-made millionaire: ‘Most people should not be going to college’February 26, 2017
- 30-year-old self-made millionaire: This is how to make your family smarter about moneyFebruary 26, 2017
- Self-made millionaire: Here are the 2 rules I follow to ‘have it all’February 26, 2017
- The practical, unsexy steps it takes to actually become a millionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- 31-year-old millionaire who saves 50% of his income shares his No. 1 money-saving tipFebruary 26, 2017
- A startup sale made this low-level employee into an Indian millionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- Millionaire who works 95 hours a week shares how he avoids burnoutFebruary 26, 2017
- What to do in your 20s to become a millionaire, from the author of ‘I Will Teach You To Be Rich’February 26, 2017
- Jackie Chan calls America ‘most corrupt country in the world’February 26, 2017
- Warren Buffett upbeat on US business growth – BBC NewsFebruary 26, 2017
- Hiding Assets In Kids’ Companies Results In Denial Of Discharge In CorkFebruary 26, 2017
- Bret Hart Recalls Meeting Donald Trump, Weighs In On Linda McMahon And Sharpshooter FundingFebruary 25, 2017
- One Woman’s Journey From ‘Barefoot Doctor’ To Casino BillionaireFebruary 25, 2017
- 3 Stocks Billionaire Carl Icahn Is Buying — The Motley FoolFebruary 25, 2017
- This is how 5 self-made billionaires beat stressFebruary 25, 2017
- ‘Shark Tank’: The 6 Greatest Lessons After A Year With Billionaire Mark CubanFebruary 25, 2017
- Billionaire Adelson Reaps Benefits From Big Republican DonationsFebruary 25, 2017
- Puff Daddy Says He’s Not Hip Hop’s First Billionaire … YetFebruary 25, 2017
- Cirque Du Soleil Billionaire Guy Laliberte Helps Fight Global Water Crisis With Luxury AuctionFebruary 25, 2017
- Care to bid for Donald Trump’s Ferrari F430 F1 Coupe?February 25, 2017
- Montegrappa’s New Pen Would Make Doctor Strange EnviousFebruary 25, 2017
- The Next Financial Crisis Might Be in Your DrivewayFebruary 25, 2017
- Schwarzman’s $425 Million Payout Leads Private Equity TitansFebruary 25, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics