Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Consulting"
/ Business Values, CEO, Change, Creativity and Business, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Leadership, Management, Marketing, Philosophy, Planning, Productivity, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Talent Management, Visionary
Brian Klapper: “The Q-Loop” The business environment has never been more fast-paced and competitive. Survival, let alone success, depends on an organization’s ability to recognize possibilities, innovate, implement change, and sustain that transformation. Yet a paradox exists. How does an established organization filled with long-time employees, a deeply entrenched culture, and a history of drawn-out planning and development cycles become nimble, innovative, and responsive? In The Q-Loop Brian Klapper reveals the “art and science” of lasting transformation based on a proven, repeatable model. Learn how to unlock the potential of your organization’s collective intelligence to create buy-in from top to bottom. The Q-Loop extracts the deep knowledge that resides with front line employees, breaks down their inherent resistance to change, and converts them into passionate advocates who are fully invested in leading the organization to achieve transformational results. About the Speaker: Brian is the President and Founding Partner of The Klapper Institute. He is an internationally recognized expert in transformational change, working with a variety of global companies in financial services, consumer products, manufacturing, food service, utilities, retail, and healthcare. His experience spans all elements of the value chain, as well as all customer touchpoints. A recognized thought leader, Brian is currently working on a new book that provides insights on the complex cultural and operational issues that companies must address to achieve and sustain transformational change. Before founding The Klapper Institute, Brian was the President of The Tatham Group, a boutique process redesign firm. Previously, he was a Partner at Mercer Management Consulting (formerly Strategic Planning Associates, now Oliver Wyman) focusing on strategy development and operational transformation.
8 steps to leadership excellence: Kanishka Sinha Mr. Sinha passed out from ISB in 2003 and has worked in companies like Arthur Anderson and HUL before founding Stillwater consulting. Stillwater Consulting is a corporate training firm that specializes in leadership development and organizational effectiveness.
How to Create Camaraderie in Your Family Business Family Business Coach, Pete Walsh, encourages family businesses to get out of the office and create camaraderie. Go on a camping trip, spa weekend, golf trip or whatever you like to do.
12 Ways To Save Your Family Business At the 2013 Top Producer Seminar, Tom Deans, author of “Every Family’s Business,” explains how to secure success and prosperity with your family business.
The Family Business FORUM – Larry Klar Transferring Your Business: Exploring Some Tax Issues in Succession Planning Larry Klar — Argosy Partners Ltd. Succession Fund Equity to Help Your Family Succeed in Business Succession Succession planning should be a deliberate process and not a one-time event. Business owners should realize that the best time to plan is when you can afford the time to properly evaluate alternatives and seek input from professional advisors. You ideally never want to be forced to accelerate your family business succession because of illness, divorce or death, so be prudent and plan ahead with care and candor. The Succession Fund of Toronto buys shares from selling shareholders in owner-operated businesses, and helps resolve family business ownership transition issues. The Succession Fund adds value by improving the depth of management teams, and providing financial and strategic input to support corporate growth plans. The Succession Fund helps family business owners/founders achieve a partial liquidity solution by taking “Chips off the Table”™. Larry is the Managing Partner of The Succession Fund, and a Partner with the merchant banking firm Argosy Partners. He is an accomplished professional in the mid-market private equity business. Larry is on the Board of the Family Firm Institute’s Ontario Chapter.
Who Around You Matters? – Jackie Freiberg Jackie Freiberg has been on a mission to expose the unconventional, business-best practices of globally admired leaders. Jackie has dedicated her career to helping executives and managers practice the art of leadership and build great companies, where the Best places and the Best people do their Best work to make the world Better. Jackie has become a connoisseur of cool companies, places where people want to work and choose to stay. Jackie is on a mission to cure the Dead People Working™ syndrome, a global epidemic sweeping through so many companies today. Her goal is to create a movement of leaders who choose to defy mediocrity, take charge of their success at work and make a difference in their own little corner of the world.
Small Business Management–All in the Family and Beyond Part 1 Published on Jan 8, 2013 Ronald Norelli, Northeastern alumnus, and president and CEO of Norelli & Company; and Kimberly Eddleston, associate editor of The Journal of Family Business Strategy and associate professor of entrepreneurship and innovation at the D’Amore-McKim School of Business at Northeastern University, discussed succession planning and other management strategies for small and family businesses. They talked about trends in innovation and organizational change for small businesses, and discussed how they must periodically transform themselves to improve or sustain their competitive positioning. Part 2
Corporate Speaker and Customer Service, Branding Building Expert Scott Deming
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Pursue Those Scary Dreams and Crazy Ideas to Make Every Day Your Best Day EverFebruary 20, 2017
- How to Help Employees Remember What They Learned in TrainingFebruary 20, 2017
- 5 Things to Look for When Hiring a Consulting FirmFebruary 20, 2017
- You’re Not Elon Musk or Richard Branson. Here’s What You Need to Know About Approaching the Media.February 20, 2017
- Who Needs Goals When You Can Develop New, Good HabitsFebruary 20, 2017
- 6 Tips For Leaders to Set Smart Sales GoalsFebruary 20, 2017
- Why Some Startups Succeed (and Why Most Fail)February 20, 2017
- Want a More Creative Team? Start by Taming Your Own Ego.February 20, 2017
- Presidential Lessons in Leadership and BusinessFebruary 20, 2017
- 3 Key Steps to Expand Your Culture to New CitiesFebruary 20, 2017
- 15 Science-Backed Memory Tips to Help You Succeed (Infographic)February 20, 2017
- 9 Small-Business Trends That Should Be on Every Entrepreneur’s RadarFebruary 20, 2017
- What This CEO Learned by Working in His Company’s Call CenterFebruary 20, 2017
- Sorry But Successful People Don’t Care About Your Brilliant IdeaFebruary 20, 2017
- 5 Important Business Lessons You Can Learn from Billionaire Oprah WinfreyFebruary 20, 2017
- Smartphones are making your car insurance more expensiveFebruary 20, 2017
- China’s economy is dangerously close to unravelingFebruary 20, 2017
- Hitler’s phone sold for almost $250k at US auctionFebruary 20, 2017
- Mark Cuban: Robots will ‘cause unemployment and we need to prepare for it’February 20, 2017
- A 31-year-old millionaire who’s read 360 personal finance books shares his favoriteFebruary 20, 2017
- 3 mistakes you want to avoid with your bond portfolioFebruary 20, 2017
- Japan is the cheapest stock market in the developed worldFebruary 20, 2017
- China and Shadow Financing | Mark MobiusFebruary 20, 2017
- An important psychological shift is taking place in the US economyFebruary 20, 2017
- 4 questions to ask yourself to make sure you get the most out of your travel rewards cardFebruary 20, 2017
- Here’s when you should — and shouldn’t — hire a financial plannerFebruary 20, 2017
- 10 jobs that will make you happy and richFebruary 20, 2017
- The 22 best places to live in America if you want to make a lot of moneyFebruary 20, 2017
- This is the greatest Corvette ever – and it’s only $70,000February 20, 2017
- Jose Cuervo Goes Public, Makes Billionaires Out Of Tequila Industry PioneersFebruary 20, 2017
- The Most Successful Hedge Funds In The World Right NowFebruary 20, 2017
- Oprah Sold A Painting For $150 Million Last YearFebruary 20, 2017
- The Yankees Are Paying Alex Rodriguez More Than $100,000 Per Day Not To Play… So They Invited Him To Spring TrainingFebruary 20, 2017
- British territory seizes Russian billionaire’s super-yachtFebruary 20, 2017
- A Billionaire’s Party Is a Lens on Wealth in the Trump Era | BusinessMirrorFebruary 20, 2017
- Snap Co-Founder Spiegel Inches Closer to $588 Million PaydayFebruary 20, 2017
- The 9 Traits That Define Great LeadershipFebruary 19, 2017
- 10 Effective Communication Habits of the Most Successful PeopleFebruary 19, 2017
- Getting In The Zone: 5 Strategies To Help You Keep Focus, Be Calm and Perform Under PressureFebruary 19, 2017
- How Great Leaders Pull and Push To SuccessFebruary 19, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics