Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Chris Anderson"
Chris Anderson, “The Long Tail” – Haas School Chris Anderson, Editor in Chief of Wired Magazine, first coined the term “long tail” in October 2004 to describe the shift “away from a focus on a relatively small number of ‘hits’ (mainstream products and markets) at the head of the demand curve toward a huge number of niches in the tail.” He spoke at the Haas School, UC Berkeley.(November 17, 2006) The University of California Berkeley Haas School of Business is one of the world’s leading producers of new ideas and knowledge in all areas of business – which includes the distinction of having two of its faculty members receive the Nobel Prize in Economics over the past 15 years. The school offers six degree-granting programs. Its mission is to develop innovative business leaders – individuals who redefine how we do business by putting new ideas into action, and who do so responsibly. The school’s distinctive culture is defined by four key principles – question the status quo; confidence without attitude; students always; and, beyond yourself.
Richard Branson: Life at 30,000 feet Richard Branson talks to TED‘s Chris Anderson about the ups and the downs of his career, from his multibillionaire success to his multiple near-death experiences — and reveals some of his (very surprising) motivations. Richard Branson bootstrapped his way from record-shop owner to head of the Virgin empire. Now he’s focusing his boundless energy on saving our environment. Why you should listen to him: He’s ballooned across the Atlantic, floated down the Thames with the Sex Pistols, and been knighted by the Queen. His megabrand, Virgin, is home to more than 250 companies, from gyms, gambling houses and bridal boutiques to fleets of planes, trains and limousines. The man even owns his own island. And now Richard Branson is moving onward and upward into space (tourism): Virgin Galactic‘s Philippe Starck-designed, The first Burt Rutan-engineered spacecraft, The Enterprise, completed its first captive carry in early 2010 and is slated to start carrying passengers into the thermosphere in 2012, at $200,000 a ticket. Branson also has a philanthropic streak. He’s pledged the next 10 years of profits from his transportation empire (an amount expected to reach $3 billion) to the development of renewable alternatives to carbon fuels. And then there’s his Virgin Earth Challenge, which offers a $25 million prize to the first person to come up with an economically viable solution to the greenhouse gas problem. “There is luck, and then there is Richard Branson luck.” The New Yorker, May 14, 2007 Related articles Branson gives update on space plans – Confused.com (confused.com) Inside Richard Branson’s Unconventional Business Approach (news.terra.com) 18 Tips For Success From Richard Branson (socialgusto.wordpress.com)
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- The healthcare industry is starting to turn on itself as pressure over drug prices heats upMarch 25, 2017
- GOLDMAN SACHS: Another oil glut is coming in 2018March 25, 2017
- CREDIT SUISSE: Here are the ‘danger signals’ for a stock market top that we’re watching | 03/22/17 | Markets InsiderMarch 25, 2017
- The World’s 50 Greatest Leaders 2017March 25, 2017
- Rupert Murdoch reportedly sold $125 million in Theranos stock for just $1March 25, 2017
- Bitcoin tumbles below $1,000March 25, 2017
- One chart shows the huge amount of money Apple is spending to buy its own stockMarch 25, 2017
- The US government’s laptop ban is now in effect — here’s what we know so farMarch 25, 2017
- Ivanka Trump’s new White House position could be an ethical minefieldMarch 25, 2017
- NBA Great Yao Ming Is Making a Big Impact with His Latest VentureMarch 24, 2017
- Omega’s Latest Seamaster Planet Ocean Is Dressed in Blue Ceramic for the First TimeMarch 24, 2017
- Porsche Design’s Monobloc Actuator Rewrites the Rules of Chronograph DesignMarch 24, 2017
- The Largest Diamond in North America Hits the RoadMarch 24, 2017
- Bryant Park Grill Offers a Rare Pappy Van Winkle DinnerMarch 24, 2017
- 4 of the Best New Women’s Watches on Display at Baselworld 2017March 24, 2017
- Woman Claims Ex-Husband Donated Funds To University That Belong To HerMarch 24, 2017
- The Story Of Huang Guangyu, Former Richest Man In China, Now Prisoner In Chinese JailMarch 24, 2017
- How Tom & Judy Love Turned The Crippling 1970s Fuel Crisis Into A Multi Billion Dollar Travel EmpireMarch 24, 2017
- If ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Makes Enough Money, Emma Watson Will Score Up To $15 MillionMarch 24, 2017
- Las Pozas: The “Surrealist Xanadu” Playground Built By A Millionaire In The Mexican JungleMarch 24, 2017
- Charter Communications CEO Tom Rutledge Made $98.5 Million Last YearMarch 24, 2017
- The 10 Most Valuable NBA Teams This YearMarch 24, 2017
- The Richest People In The U.S. Right NowMarch 24, 2017
- VIDEO: A Preview of Billionaire’s Giving IssueMarch 24, 2017
- Inside The World’s Most Innovative Cruise ShipMarch 24, 2017
- Seven of the World’s Best Club SandwichesMarch 24, 2017
- David Beckham’s Former Ferrari Spider Goes On SaleMarch 24, 2017
- Trump earned $67M in real estate royalties in ’05March 24, 2017
- Hong Kong billionaires rake it in, despite efforts to cool marketMarch 24, 2017
- Here’s where California real estate players ranked on Forbes’ billionaires listMarch 24, 2017
- 20 Weird Things We’ve Learned About Bill GatesMarch 23, 2017
- Austin’s richest ranks high on new Forbes list of world’s billionairesMarch 23, 2017
- Bay Area tech leaders dominate the top of Forbes’ 31st Annual World’s Billionaires list. – San Francisco Business TimesMarch 23, 2017
- Forbes: Newest member of the billionaires club? Papa JohnMarch 23, 2017
- Youngest billionaires: How did they make their money?March 23, 2017
- The Billionaire Sports Team Owners Almanac 2017March 23, 2017
- It’s The Best Time To Buy These REITs Since 2009March 23, 2017
- Tony Robbins’ 4 rules for investingMarch 23, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics