Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Chris Anderson"
Chris Anderson, “The Long Tail” – Haas School Chris Anderson, Editor in Chief of Wired Magazine, first coined the term “long tail” in October 2004 to describe the shift “away from a focus on a relatively small number of ‘hits’ (mainstream products and markets) at the head of the demand curve toward a huge number of niches in the tail.” He spoke at the Haas School, UC Berkeley.(November 17, 2006) The University of California Berkeley Haas School of Business is one of the world’s leading producers of new ideas and knowledge in all areas of business – which includes the distinction of having two of its faculty members receive the Nobel Prize in Economics over the past 15 years. The school offers six degree-granting programs. Its mission is to develop innovative business leaders – individuals who redefine how we do business by putting new ideas into action, and who do so responsibly. The school’s distinctive culture is defined by four key principles – question the status quo; confidence without attitude; students always; and, beyond yourself.
Richard Branson: Life at 30,000 feet Richard Branson talks to TED‘s Chris Anderson about the ups and the downs of his career, from his multibillionaire success to his multiple near-death experiences — and reveals some of his (very surprising) motivations. Richard Branson bootstrapped his way from record-shop owner to head of the Virgin empire. Now he’s focusing his boundless energy on saving our environment. Why you should listen to him: He’s ballooned across the Atlantic, floated down the Thames with the Sex Pistols, and been knighted by the Queen. His megabrand, Virgin, is home to more than 250 companies, from gyms, gambling houses and bridal boutiques to fleets of planes, trains and limousines. The man even owns his own island. And now Richard Branson is moving onward and upward into space (tourism): Virgin Galactic‘s Philippe Starck-designed, The first Burt Rutan-engineered spacecraft, The Enterprise, completed its first captive carry in early 2010 and is slated to start carrying passengers into the thermosphere in 2012, at $200,000 a ticket. Branson also has a philanthropic streak. He’s pledged the next 10 years of profits from his transportation empire (an amount expected to reach $3 billion) to the development of renewable alternatives to carbon fuels. And then there’s his Virgin Earth Challenge, which offers a $25 million prize to the first person to come up with an economically viable solution to the greenhouse gas problem. “There is luck, and then there is Richard Branson luck.” The New Yorker, May 14, 2007 Related articles Branson gives update on space plans – Confused.com (confused.com) Inside Richard Branson’s Unconventional Business Approach (news.terra.com) 18 Tips For Success From Richard Branson (socialgusto.wordpress.com)
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- A Billionaire’s Party Is a Lens on Wealth in the Trump Era | BusinessMirrorFebruary 20, 2017
- Snap Co-Founder Spiegel Inches Closer to $588 Million PaydayFebruary 20, 2017
- The 9 Traits That Define Great LeadershipFebruary 19, 2017
- 10 Effective Communication Habits of the Most Successful PeopleFebruary 19, 2017
- Getting In The Zone: 5 Strategies To Help You Keep Focus, Be Calm and Perform Under PressureFebruary 19, 2017
- How Great Leaders Pull and Push To SuccessFebruary 19, 2017
- Four Telltale Signs of a Disconnected OrganizationFebruary 19, 2017
- When Leaders Toss The ScriptFebruary 19, 2017
- Valentine’s Special: Better Halves Of The Best CEOs In The WorldFebruary 19, 2017
- Want to Be More Productive? Start By Scrapping Your To-Do ListFebruary 19, 2017
- Ten top RRSP questions answered – Macleans.caFebruary 19, 2017
- We know what women entrepreneurs need. So let’s get on with it. – Macleans.caFebruary 19, 2017
- Canadians Looking For Love Online Lost Millions To Scams In 2016February 19, 2017
- EU Approves Trade Deal With CanadaFebruary 19, 2017
- Business Council Urges Trudeau To Shield Canada From Trump’s AgendaFebruary 19, 2017
- We took a 1,000-horsepower electric luxury sedan for a spin on the streets of Silicon ValleyFebruary 19, 2017
- Meet the bankers working on a potential nearly $250 billion megamergerFebruary 19, 2017
- Americans have $12.58 trillion of debt — here’s what it looks likeFebruary 19, 2017
- Americans are facing a $50 billion headwind | 02/16/17 | Markets InsiderFebruary 19, 2017
- What is a smart kid in the age of the smart machine?February 19, 2017
- A Wall Street performance coach who’s consulted on Showtime’s ‘Billions’ says too many people have the same misconception about successFebruary 19, 2017
- RANKED: The 21 most expensive holiday destinations on the planetFebruary 19, 2017
- Here’s who is going to get rich from the Snap IPOFebruary 19, 2017
- China will suspend all coal imports from North Korea after Pyongyang’s missile testFebruary 19, 2017
- Trump is in the wrong place at the wrong time when it comes to the stock marketFebruary 19, 2017
- Trump isn’t adjusting well to life in the White House — he’s reportedly experiencing ‘cabin fever’February 19, 2017
- 4 Reasons Why Women Should Join a Coworking Space TodayFebruary 18, 2017
- (Social) Mission Accomplished: 6 Female Founders on Raising Capital With a Triple Bottom LineFebruary 18, 2017
- Warren Buffett’s 3 Top Pieces of Advice for EntrepreneursFebruary 18, 2017
- 4 Ways Parents Can Foster an Entrepreneurial Spirit in Their DaughtersFebruary 18, 2017
- 7 Ways Women Leaders Can Excel at Being Their Authentic SelvesFebruary 18, 2017
- New Study Finds the Global Gender Pay Gap Won’t Be Closed Until 2186February 18, 2017
- The One Thing This Entrepreneur Does Each Day to Stay ProductiveFebruary 18, 2017
- Female Entrepreneurship Is on the Rise (Infographic)February 18, 2017
- Heartland Entrepreneur: 1 Woman’s Journey to Global Startup SuccessFebruary 18, 2017
- For Those Women Looking to Get Into the C-Suite, This Unlikely Industry Is for YouFebruary 18, 2017
- Women Won’t Have Equal Numbers of Board Seats Until 2055, New Study FindsFebruary 18, 2017
- The Four Questions Every Entrepreneur Must Ask Themselves To Achieve Success in 2017February 18, 2017
- Despite Bias, Women Entrepreneurs Are an Enormous Economic ForceFebruary 18, 2017
- How Women Entrepreneurs Can Use Execution for Startup SuccessFebruary 18, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics