Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Carl Jung"
I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to be become. – Carl Jung
UCLA professor and author, Dario Nardi, has discovered that people of different personality types don’t merely rely on different brain regions — they use their brains in fundamentally different ways. Using colorful anecdotes and brain imagery, Dr. Nardi shares key insights from his lab. Among these insights: how people of different personalities can find and sustain a state of creative flow. This talk is suitable for a general audience including those who have passing familiarity with the Myers-Briggs types. Related articles Jungian Theory in Personality Assessments (sunnywithachanceofarmageddon.wordpress.com) The Relationship Between Personality Type and Software Usability Using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and the Software Usability Measurement Inventory (SUMI) (udini.proquest.com) Personality Types and Change Management (entrepremusings.com)
In the majority of projects that I work on, whether they be for businesses or helping families live their dreams, the two biggest challenges that I normally encounter are 1) lack of clarity of what is really wanted; and 2) not understanding that structural dynamics need to be addressed to actually accomplish the new vision. In regard to lack of clarity, if you do not know what you want, there are millions of ideas constantly bombarding you each day from other people that will continually take you off track from living your dreams. Unfortunately, I find this is true whether you are rich or poor. Therefore, if Clarity is an issue, you must first focus on your own inward journey of self-discovery before embarking on your outward journey of manifesting your desired results. In regard to structural dynamics, imagine that you are a farmer with a river flowing through your land. Although you can use the water from the river to nourish your crops, the riverbed is fixed on how the river flows through your land. Problem solving only helps with strategies of pulling water from the river but does nothing to resolve the fundamental structure of the existing riverbed. In his book, The Path of Least Resistance, Robert Fritz explains problem solving this way: “At best, problem solving can bring temporary relief from a specific situation, but it seldom leads to final success….The path of least resistance in problem solving is to move from worse to better and then from better to worse again. This is because the actions taken are generated by the problem. If the intensity of the problem is lessened by the actions you took, there is less motivation to take further actions.” Another way to look at this scenario is as follows: The problem leads to action to solve the problem leads to less intensity of the problem leads to less action to solve the problem leads to the problem remaining. The psychologist Carl Jung said the following: “All the greatest and most important problems of life are fundamentally insoluble…They can never be solved, but only outgrown. This “outgrowth” proved on further investigation to require a new level of consciousness. Some higher or wider interest appeared on the patient’s horizon, and through this broadening of his or her outlook the insoluble problem lost its urgency. It was not solved logically in its own terms but faded when confronted with a new and stronger life urge.” Therefore, if you focus on what you truly value and what you really want, you can use the creative process to manifest your desires. As Robert Fritz goes on to say, “creators not only imagine or envision, they also have the ability to bring what they imagine into reality. Once a creation exists, an evolutionary process can take place. Each past creation builds a foundation for the next creation.” Therefore, the key question really is “what do you want to create?”
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Children of Chinese billionaires may inherit wealth in next decadeDecember 4, 2016
- When does passion lead to purpose? – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Leading through disruption – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Staying ahead of the curve – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Maintaining a culture of innovation – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Building blocks to thrive – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Why Big Data and analytics should be part of all private equity deals – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Wayne Dyer’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- J.K. Rowling’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@jk_rowling) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Michelle Obama’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@FLOTUS) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Meryl Streep’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Natalie Portman’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Taylor Swift’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@taylorswift13) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Ellen DeGeneres’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@TheEllenShow) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Simon Cowell’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@SimonCowell) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Dream BIG – Robert F. Smith – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Peyton Manning’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Lewis Hamilton’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@LewisHamilton) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Everything is a SEASON – Myles Munroe – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Robert F. Smith’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Myles Munroe’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Michael Jordan MOTIVATION #MentorMeMichael – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- PUSH Through – Bradley Cooper – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Patrick Bet-David’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@patrickbetdavid) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Set Goals for Yourself – Priyanka Chopra (@priyankachopra) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Ryan Coogler’s Top10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Don’t LIMIT Yourself – Naveen Jain (@Naveen_Jain_CEO) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Lin-Manuel Miranda’s top 10 rules for success (@Lin_Manuel) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Be DIFFERENT – Alicia Keys (@aliciakeys) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Viola Davis’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Have the COURAGE to Fail – Hans Zimmer (@RealHansZimmer) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Joe Rogan’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@joerogan) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Bruce Lee MOTIVATION #MentorMeBruce – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- How Kathy Griffin Built Her 15 Million Dollar Brand – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- After Losing $1 Million Over Night, This Entrepreneur Formed One of the Largest Health Snack Company – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- How to Change the World by Sharing Your Story – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Protecting The Corporate Veil – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Why Culture Should be a Pillar of Your Business Strategy – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Learn the Traits of Successful CEOs – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- How To Deal With Your Competitors – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics