Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Bottom Line"
Every small business leader has been exposed to a variety of “theories” about how to make a business successful. Although many of these theories are prone to be invalid, some proponents continue to base key business decisions on them. The following are the most pervasive, but invalid, “myths” about small business growth and what enlightened small business executives have done to overcome them. Myth 1: Our customers’ only concern is getting their own needs met. Fact: Successful companies are passionate about openly sharing needs, wants and expectations with their external and internal (employee) customer. Research confirms that Customer and Employee Satisfaction are highly correlated. Rapid growth is the result of highly satisfying company, customer and employee partnerships i.e., joining forces and responding to the following questions: What will it take to satisfy mutual needs? What are our mutual problems/challenges? Who and what mutual resources are required? How do we become mutually “proactive” to adapt to changing market conditions? The Myth 1 Bottom Line: Our experience indicates that businesses are more effective when they treat customers and employees as partners. Myth 2: All companies should be solely profit driven. Fact: Recent research throughout all industries suggests that highly profitable companies are value driven, not solely profit driven. Studies of customer satisfaction confirm that customers seek the best value, not necessarily the lowest price. Cost containment that lowers customer service and satisfaction is shortsighted and inevitably a profit drain. The most successful companies live by a consistent set of values, ethics, and business practices. These are critical cornerstones in the foundation for business growth. The Myth 2 Bottom Line: Profitability is only one dimension of a business growth strategy. Applied corporate values are equally important. Core standards of behavior and business practices need to be defined, communicated and rewarded. For example, the most successful high growth companies make following a “Customers Bill of Rights” and “Employee Code of Customer Conduct” a key part of each employee’s performance evaluation. Myth 3: Charismatic leaders with creative new ideas drive the most successful companies. Fact: Our experience clearly supports that the most successful companies are driven effective operating systems and procedures as well as by leadership. Some entrepreneurs shy away from systems and procedures for fear of being too “bureaucratic.” Consistent and focused change planning, however, allows the business to grow and flourish without being dependent on charismatic behavior. The most effective companies integrate creativity and systematic controls. Self Test for Small Business Success 1. Would your key customers and employees consider you a business partner? __ Yes __ No 2. Do you use cost containment mainly to increase short-term profit? __ Yes __ No 3. Has your company defined and communicated to all employees its expected values, ethics, and business practices? __ Yes __ No 4. Does your business depend on charismatic leadership behaviors to insure work gets done? __ Yes __ No 5. Are your supervisors aware of and responsive to the unique needs and expectations of their subordinates? __ Yes __ No […]
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Michael Jordan’s Private Jet Has An Elephant Print Paint JobFebruary 22, 2017
- The Complicated Billionaire Behind The Dakota Access PipelineFebruary 22, 2017
- Meet The Chinese Billionaire Who Wants To Bring Professional Hockey To ChinaFebruary 22, 2017
- The Value Of The Golden State Warriors Has Increased Exponentially In A Short Amount Of TimeFebruary 22, 2017
- Chance The Rapper Is Turning Down $10 Million Advance Offers Left And RightFebruary 22, 2017
- Tax season is upon us: Here’s what you need to know to complete your returnFebruary 22, 2017
- Only paying the minimum on credit cards and loans is a recipe for trouble, new survey findsFebruary 22, 2017
- Here’s how much money you should have saved at every ageFebruary 22, 2017
- This is a Reagan-like rally and here’s how much higher stocks can go, Ralph Acampora saysFebruary 22, 2017
- The $143 billion flop: How Warren Buffett and 3G lost UnileverFebruary 22, 2017
- These are the most — and least — dependable vehiclesFebruary 22, 2017
- A rare look inside the $21 million ‘Princess’ megayacht that has 5 cabins and a JacuzziFebruary 22, 2017
- Traffic delays will cost the UK economy more than £300 billion by 2030February 22, 2017
- Over 50% of people in the UK think they’d be better off starting a business abroadFebruary 22, 2017
- Diva demands and peeing on seats: Here’s why flight attendants hate working in first and business classFebruary 22, 2017
- Bitcoin is closing in on its all-time highFebruary 22, 2017
- B.C. Liberals’ Pre-Election Budget Cuts Health PremiumsFebruary 22, 2017
- Mumbai Is India’s Richest City With $820 Billion Total Wealth, Delhi Stands 2nd At $450 BillionFebruary 22, 2017
- DesignQ’s Elegante Airplane Interior Is a Mobile Residence for the Jet SetFebruary 22, 2017
- 186-Year-Old Farm Is One of South Africa’s Newest Must-See ResortsFebruary 22, 2017
- Plans Revealed for Couach 38-Meter Lounge Explorer YachtFebruary 22, 2017
- The Ferrari 812 Superfast Is the Most Powerful Prancing Horse Ever ProducedFebruary 22, 2017
- Why Investor Immigrants Are Choosing Canada Over U.S.February 21, 2017
- Richard Branson: To get to the top, hustle like an underdogFebruary 21, 2017
- Here are the places where millionaires are movingFebruary 21, 2017
- Jack Bogle doesn’t feel ‘super confident’ about the market rally – here’s whyFebruary 21, 2017
- The Rebirth Of Burger King Has Made 3G Capital, Bill Ackman And Warren Buffett Over $14 BillionFebruary 21, 2017
- How Charles Schwab’s chief investment strategist manages her own moneyFebruary 21, 2017
- Elliott Wave suggests the stock market isn’t anywhere near a topFebruary 21, 2017
- Icahn buys Bristol-Myers shares, adding to activist pressureFebruary 21, 2017
- A huge disconnect is taking place between the stock market and earningsFebruary 21, 2017
- Malcolm Gladwell rips into Stanford University’s request for donations: ‘You might as well send your check to the Sultan of Brunei’February 21, 2017
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella says Bill Gates’ original mission ‘always bothered me’February 21, 2017
- How CEOs across America feel about Trump — and what they think he’ll do to their businessesFebruary 21, 2017
- INSIDE THE ROADSHOW: Snapchat just met with prospective investors in NYC and faced tough questionsFebruary 21, 2017
- It’s worse than you thought: Americans are drastically under-saved for retirementFebruary 21, 2017
- Apple’s stock surges to another record after Morgan Stanley boosts price targetFebruary 21, 2017
- Bill Gates supposedly has long way to go to catch the real richest man in the worldFebruary 21, 2017
- Pay attention to these three financial experts if you want to survive the coming financial superstorm: Michael Pento, James Rickards and Gerald CelenteFebruary 21, 2017
- Pursue Those Scary Dreams and Crazy Ideas to Make Every Day Your Best Day EverFebruary 20, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics