Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Board of directors"
Karen Wilhelm Buckley is a true women’s business warrior Karen Wilheim Buckley is Director and co-Founder of The Wisdom Connection. Her work to develop leaders with an integrated wisdom, one that includes the best of the masculine and feminine, has informed her speaking, publishing, coaching and consulting for over 20 years. Karen loves to help women and men accomplish their mission – to build businesses, advance careers, transform relationships, and sustain deeply satisfying lives. Whether starting from step one with a new idea or gaining momentum on something you’ve been working on for a long time, talk with Karen. She can help you get the roadblocks out of the way and enjoy the journey in a whole new way. Where Women Develop Feminine Wisdom and Leadership Karen Wilhelm Buckley is a true women’s business warrior. She has helped me navigate rebuilding and re-launching my business with a firm hand yet a gentle heart. She understands the demands of balancing a business with motherhood and how this leads to a much happier life path. She is the fairy-godmother of business savvy and I feel truly blessed to work with her through the twists and turns of my business and life. With a team of remarkable women, Karen created and hosted a series of women’s forums exploring the questions about the relationship of feminine wisdom and leadership. The Women’s Forums, Honoring the Wisdom and Power of Women Leaders, were held in San Francisco in 2003 and Switzerland in 2005 with Spirit in Business International, and in Santa Barbara in 2004 at the World Business Academy, “Global Mind Change” conference. In addition, as Founder and Principle of Communicore Consulting, Karen is an executive coach and consultant bringing experience and expertise to the field of organization development. Her clients grow in their leadership capacity while developing the skills and strategies needed to cultivate teamwork, innovation, and committed performance. She enjoys leading senior management retreats and facilitating critical meetings. Karen is a published author and public speaker in the fields of organizational change, wisdom leadership, feminine wisdom, and women’s leadership. She is a Fellow of the World Business Academy and a Founding Board member of the Spirit in Business Institute. Because of a passion for spirit-based whole-child education she co-founded the GreenWood School in 1992, an innovative Waldorf inspired elementary school that continues to thrive today. Her two young adult children, husband, dog, kitty, and cockatiel keep her fully engaged when at home in beautiful Mill Valley, California where she has lived for over twenty years.
In the Boardroom: should CEOs sit on boards? Feb. 8, 2013 – Lucy Marcus asks Alcatel Lucent UK & Ireland CEO, Lucy Dimes about the pros and cons of sitting on boards.
As 2013 begins, we, as Co-Presidents of AiP, would like to wish everyone a Happy and prosperous New Year. As we look back on 2012, it can honestly be said that this past year has been a transformative year for AiP. The year brought with it:1) New Co-Presidents;2) New Logo;3) New tagline – Transforming Philanthropy through Collaboration 4) New four circle model to better clarify our membership: Philanthropists and Donors; Foundations, key employees and Board Members of nonprofits who help bring in charitable gifts; Professionals, Planned Giving experts, and Financial Advisors; Resource Providers to the Philanthropic world, such as the CAP designation of American College. 5) New website; 6) New Collaboratory; 7) New Ambassadors of AiP; 8) New Council of Past Presidents; 9) New Sponsorship model; 10) New Conference location for 2013; 11) New Ambassador to China for AiP; 12) First time International President; 13) New Social Media tools on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc. 14) New administrative team; 15) New back office system; 16) New address in Chicago; 17) New AiP Chapter development; 18) New member polls on AiP initiatives; 19) PLUS MUCH MORE. Although these new initiatives were exciting to implement on behalf of our AiP members, it took a lot of energy on the part of the AiP Board and the AiP Committees to implement these transformative changes. On behalf of all AiP’s membership, we would like to thank these hard working volunteers for their countless hours. If 2012 can be called a transformational year for AiP, 2013 will be a major Impact Year for AiP and its members. In the new year, our Association will be embarking on some major initiatives that will Transform Philanthropy through Collaboration: 1) In September, 2013, AiP will be creating a new Philanthropic Supplement that will be appearing in both Trust and Estate magazine and Registered Rep magazine; 2) Our 2013 Conference has been expanded to include more high quality speakers and NEW special tracks on technical topics, legacy planning, Collaboration, and Spirituality and Philanthropy. Furthermore, an optional Community Service program will be offered for AiP members who want to be actively involved in giving back to the Las Vegas community on the first morning of the Conference. 3) In collaboration with AiP Foundation and our AiP Ambassador to China, AiP is in negotiations with government officials in China about the possibility of holding a two-day Symposium in 2013 on how East and West can collaborate on bringing the Philanthropic message around the world. 4) Early in 2013, our AiP Ambassador to China will travel to China to discuss the possibility of opening up our first International Chapter in Beijing. 5) AiP is in discussions with Social Venture Partners, American College, AiP Foundation, and NAEPC Foundation about collaborating on some impactful joint initiatives in 2013. 6) AiP intends to hold its first major fundraising event, a Charitable Poker tournament at our Las Vegas Conference. 7) AiP is looking into new tools and systems to better communicate with our members on an ongoing […]
Your Own Personal Board of Directors EPIP members talk about how essential it is to create your own personal “board of directors” to help guide you through career (and life) decisions.
Tom Peters: Board of Directors Should Look Like Market
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- 5 Money Lessons Women Must LearnDecember 3, 2016
- All You Need to Know About Saving for EmergenciesDecember 3, 2016
- Dow 20,000: Stock Market Milestone Is Tantalizingly CloseDecember 3, 2016
- 23 Tax Deductions You Can’t Afford to OverlookDecember 3, 2016
- Five ways to hard-wire children for a lifetime of givingDecember 3, 2016
- Author David Bach on how Trump presidency impacts financial planningDecember 3, 2016
- Establishing Your Retirement NumberDecember 3, 2016
- 4 Different Ways to Think of RetirementDecember 3, 2016
- Some 6 million Americans are delinquent with auto loans and it’s going to get worseDecember 3, 2016
- 5 Ways To Delegate EffectivelyDecember 3, 2016
- Are Parents Helping Or Hurting Millennials In The Workplace?December 3, 2016
- Why Richard Branson, Jack Dorsey and other billionaires wake up at dawnDecember 3, 2016
- Canada Making Mistake With Reliance On Oil, Housing: Think TankDecember 3, 2016
- Canada’s Unemployment Rate Drops For The Wrong ReasonDecember 3, 2016
- Conor McGregor Demands To Own A Stake In UFCDecember 3, 2016
- Anheuser-Busch Sets Its Sights On Buying Coca-ColaDecember 3, 2016
- Kanye’s Insurance Policy May Save Him Over $30 MillionDecember 3, 2016
- From Factory Worker To Billionaire Supplier For NikeDecember 3, 2016
- Should Trump Ban Importing Oil from Saudi Arabia?December 3, 2016
- The Secret Service Considering Renting Out A Floor In Trump TowerDecember 3, 2016
- Man Inherits House, Finds $3.7 Million Worth Of Gold Stuffed InsideDecember 3, 2016
- Billionaire Wilbur Ross Named Commerce Secretary Under President-Elect TrumpDecember 3, 2016
- How Two Doctors Saved A Generation From Polio Then Forfeited BILLIONS In Royalties… For The Good Of HumanityDecember 3, 2016
- How Madonna Went From An Aspirating Dancer To World Wide Pop Star With An $800 Million FortuneDecember 3, 2016
- How An Irish Teenager Became A World-Wide Rock Star With A $700 Million FortuneDecember 3, 2016
- There’s A New, Youngest Self-Made Billionaire In The WorldDecember 3, 2016
- Rags To Multi-Billionaire Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Steps Down To Focus On Philanthropy And Social CausesDecember 3, 2016
- These Are The Highest-Paid Players In The NBADecember 3, 2016
- NO! The Founder Of Corona Did NOT Leave $200 Million To His VillageDecember 3, 2016
- 38 enterprise startups that will boom in 2017, according to VC investorsDecember 3, 2016
- Trump likely just infuriated China with the US’s first call to Taiwan since 1979December 3, 2016
- Healthcare spending in the US just did something that rarely happens outside a recessionDecember 3, 2016
- Americans, Not Mexicans, Should Worry About Trump, Slim SaysDecember 3, 2016
- Global Bonds Suffer Worst Monthly Meltdown as $1.7 Trillion LostDecember 3, 2016
- Electric Cars Could Take an OPEC-Sized Bite From Oil DemandDecember 3, 2016
- Since Trump’s Election, Mark Zuckerberg’s Net Worth Has Fallen $3.7 BillionDecember 3, 2016
- Self-made millionaire: This critical mindset shift helped me earn my first millionDecember 3, 2016
- Mark Cuban says that his best life hack is saying yes to email and no to meetingsDecember 3, 2016
- Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg calls on CEOs to make sure employees get enough sleepDecember 3, 2016
- How two 25-year-old college dropouts built a watch company that made $60 million this yearDecember 3, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics