Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "Associations"
Hong Kong – Megacities A peninsula bounded by more than 200 islands – only a handful of them inhabited, Hong Kong is the most densely populated urban region on the planet. In the recent past it has been rocked by economic and financial upheaval. Yet it has come through with some of the most high-tech, counterfeit-proof currency in the world, as well as some of the most complex bank building structures. Hong Kong has more billionaires per capita than anyplace on earth. This episode shows how such a small city accomplished such immense technological feats. The journey begins inside the printing facilities of Hong Kong Printing Limited and follows the currency to the Big 3 banks in Hong Kong, before it is then circulated through the economy.
Why Do Pupils Hate Math, How Can We Change That?: Velimir Dedić In his talk, Velimir Dedić points out the relation that exists between knowledge of mathematics and success of society and individuals, as well as people’s common characteristics and principles of communication. He explains the reasons behind poor learning of mathematics, describes the “drama triangle” (model of dysfunctional communication and poor structuring of time as model of unsuccessful learning of mathematics), and presents ways in which these problems can be overcome. Special emphasis is placed on emotional influences and modern e-learning technologies as means of better learning of mathematics.
Car Storytelling (November 14, 2012) Barbara A. Karanian talks about why the automobile is so central to modern life. She discusses how cars and storytelling are intertwined and encourages the audience to explore the stories of their vehicles.
Company Culture When starting a new venture give careful thought to how you interact with those around, particularly those on your team: You may be setting a culture without knowing it.
Top 10 Mistakes Made by Entrepreneurs What things typically trip up an entrepreneur in starting and running a company? Is it getting the right business partner? Is it having the killer technology? How does one recover from major setbacks? A panel of seasoned entrepreneurs, angels, venture capitalists, and board members discuss the common pitfalls most new entrepreneurs encounter when building their businesses.
Deep Pockets? Faberge and the $3.5 Million Necklace The jeweler Faberge, which created pieces for the Russian royal family, has been showing off its latest work in Hong Kong including a $3.5 million necklace.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Bentley’s 709 hp Four-Door Fury is the World’s Fastest of Its KindJanuary 16, 2017
- Porsche’s New 911 GTS Line Puts the Pedal to PerformanceJanuary 16, 2017
- Extraordinary Gems You’ve Never Heard Of: SpessartiteJanuary 16, 2017
- Whiskey of the Week: Old Forester Birthday BourbonJanuary 16, 2017
- An Intimate Sneak Peek at the 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT C RoadsterJanuary 16, 2017
- Rolls-Royce Is No Longer Just for the ChauffeuredJanuary 16, 2017
- The Gulfstream G650ER Is on a Record-Setting RollJanuary 16, 2017
- 3 Tech Entepreneurs Are Among The 8 Richest People On EarthJanuary 16, 2017
- Lexus Launches a Stunning and Speedy 42-Foot Sport YachtJanuary 16, 2017
- Luxottica’s merger helps Del Vecchio manage family risksJanuary 16, 2017
- China’s Xi says Chinese economy to keep growing steadilyJanuary 16, 2017
- General Motors to announce $1 billion in U.S. investmentJanuary 16, 2017
- OPEC sees market stability in 2017, Venezuela aims for $70 priceJanuary 16, 2017
- From Microsoft to Facebook, how have the world’s eight richest men built their fortune?January 16, 2017
- You’ll probably live to be 100. Here’s how you need to prepare for itJanuary 16, 2017
- Here’s What World Leaders Think Is the Greatest Risk for 2017 | Fortune.comJanuary 16, 2017
- Millennials Are Worth Half as Much as Their Parents at the Same AgeJanuary 16, 2017
- Donald Trump Has Been Good For CEO ConfidenceJanuary 16, 2017
- Meet the CEOs Who Just Became Billionaires Thanks to Donald TrumpJanuary 16, 2017
- CMU Robotics center to focus on practical applicationJanuary 16, 2017
- What investors are getting all wrong about China, says a top Asian fund managerJanuary 16, 2017
- Pound slides to post-flash-crash lows on ‘hard Brexit’ fearsJanuary 16, 2017
- The maker of Ray Ban is merging with a rival in a €50 billion dealJanuary 16, 2017
- South Korea wants to arrest Samsung’s vice chairman on bribery and embezzlement chargesJanuary 16, 2017
- Merkel hits back at Trump: Europe’s fate is ‘in our own hands’January 16, 2017
- Cutting Cash Would Be a Boon for the World’s Poor, Rogoff SaysJanuary 16, 2017
- Singapore’s MAS Warns of ‘Disastrous’ Effect of Trade ConflictsJanuary 16, 2017
- Just how badly could Trump’s threatened 45% tariff hurt China?January 16, 2017
- The world’s eight richest people have same amount of money as half the world’s poor: OxfamJanuary 16, 2017
- Nicole Kidman Get’s Blackballed By Hollywood After Calling For Americans To Stand With Trump January 16, 2017
- Why The Coca-Cola Co (KO) Stock Is a Must-Own for Income InvestorsJanuary 16, 2017
- Oxfam’s attack on ‘beyond grotesque’ inequality fails to highlight the charitable work of the world’s richest peopleJanuary 16, 2017
- Russian billionaire hires Elton John and Mariah Carey for weddingJanuary 16, 2017
- Roman Abramovich’s ex-wife sues her former personal assistant for £19 millionJanuary 16, 2017
- Germany media giant acquires Hong Kong’s luxury news portal LifestyleAsiaJanuary 16, 2017
- Peter Thiel may be mulling a run for California governor: ReportJanuary 16, 2017
- Who are the 8 richest people? All men, mostly AmericansJanuary 16, 2017
- India’s rising income inequality: Richest 1% own 58% of total wealth – Times of IndiaJanuary 15, 2017
- The richest eight tycoons on the planet are worth as much as the poorest 3.6 billion people, Oxfam claimsJanuary 15, 2017
- The world’s largest asset manager wants to rein in the salaries of top execsJanuary 15, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics