Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Post Tagged with: "American Idol"
Business Ideas – Top 3 Business Lessons from Simon Fuller (American Idol Founder) by Evan Carmichael Evan Carmichael discusses how you can model the success of American Idol founder and multi-millionaire promoter, Simon Fuller. “You’ve got to get in there while it’s hot and get out before it’s cold.” – Simon Fuller Action Item #1: Put Yourself In Your Customer’s Shoes As entrepreneurs we can easily get lost in our product or service and how great it is. We can’t wait to launch the next version or introduce a new feature. The trouble is, we’re often creating for ourselves and are not focused enough on if our customer will actually want this new product or service. Simon Fuller is a master at putting himself in his customer’s shoes. When he came across a pop group called “Spice” he recognized that their market was limited – young girls traditionally only buy music from male singers as they are threatened by the women. To fix this problem he changed the name to “Spice Girls” and launched their “girl power” theme which made young girls want to buy their music just as much as the boys. Fuller took five young women, turned them into superstars and the best selling girl group of all time with over 75 million records sold by putting himself in his customer’s shoes. Think about your product or service. Are you really solving a need for your customers that nobody else is offering? Put yourself in your customer’s shoes so you can knock their socks off with your next product launch! Action Item #2: Know What You’re Good At Everybody has strengths and weaknesses. The trouble is as entrepreneurs, we tend to try to do everything even though we’re only good at a few things. If you focus your attention and build your business around what you’re really good at you’ll have a much higher chance of success (and also have a lot more fun!) Simon Fuller’s strength is promoting someone or something while it’s popular and then dropping it to move on to the next hot trend. No matter how great the artist he is working on promoting today seems to be, he always has another one waiting in the wings to go. When the Spice Girls dumped him as manager, he immediately began to promote S Club 7. After S Club 7 split, he was ready with S Club Juniors. In his own words: “My business is creating fame and celebrity, and I’m one of the best in the world. I know it to the finest detail.” And that is the beauty of his Pop Idol / American Idol franchise — it doesn’t matter how much real talent or staying power the winners have, because audiences will quickly move on to listening to next season’s contestants. Fuller built a business that complements what he’s best at. The business model works for him instead of the other […]
The Life and Career of Simon Cowell He’s known for role as a talent judge on shows such as “American Idol,” America’s Got Talent” and “The X Factor”. We take a look the life and career of English television personality and music entrepreneur Simon Cowell.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Pay attention to these three financial experts if you want to survive the coming financial superstorm: Michael Pento, James Rickards and Gerald CelenteFebruary 21, 2017
- Pursue Those Scary Dreams and Crazy Ideas to Make Every Day Your Best Day EverFebruary 20, 2017
- How to Help Employees Remember What They Learned in TrainingFebruary 20, 2017
- 5 Things to Look for When Hiring a Consulting FirmFebruary 20, 2017
- You’re Not Elon Musk or Richard Branson. Here’s What You Need to Know About Approaching the Media.February 20, 2017
- Who Needs Goals When You Can Develop New, Good HabitsFebruary 20, 2017
- 6 Tips For Leaders to Set Smart Sales GoalsFebruary 20, 2017
- Why Some Startups Succeed (and Why Most Fail)February 20, 2017
- Want a More Creative Team? Start by Taming Your Own Ego.February 20, 2017
- Presidential Lessons in Leadership and BusinessFebruary 20, 2017
- 3 Key Steps to Expand Your Culture to New CitiesFebruary 20, 2017
- 15 Science-Backed Memory Tips to Help You Succeed (Infographic)February 20, 2017
- 9 Small-Business Trends That Should Be on Every Entrepreneur’s RadarFebruary 20, 2017
- What This CEO Learned by Working in His Company’s Call CenterFebruary 20, 2017
- Sorry But Successful People Don’t Care About Your Brilliant IdeaFebruary 20, 2017
- 5 Important Business Lessons You Can Learn from Billionaire Oprah WinfreyFebruary 20, 2017
- Smartphones are making your car insurance more expensiveFebruary 20, 2017
- China’s economy is dangerously close to unravelingFebruary 20, 2017
- Hitler’s phone sold for almost $250k at US auctionFebruary 20, 2017
- Mark Cuban: Robots will ‘cause unemployment and we need to prepare for it’February 20, 2017
- A 31-year-old millionaire who’s read 360 personal finance books shares his favoriteFebruary 20, 2017
- 3 mistakes you want to avoid with your bond portfolioFebruary 20, 2017
- Japan is the cheapest stock market in the developed worldFebruary 20, 2017
- China and Shadow Financing | Mark MobiusFebruary 20, 2017
- An important psychological shift is taking place in the US economyFebruary 20, 2017
- 4 questions to ask yourself to make sure you get the most out of your travel rewards cardFebruary 20, 2017
- Here’s when you should — and shouldn’t — hire a financial plannerFebruary 20, 2017
- 10 jobs that will make you happy and richFebruary 20, 2017
- The 22 best places to live in America if you want to make a lot of moneyFebruary 20, 2017
- This is the greatest Corvette ever – and it’s only $70,000February 20, 2017
- Jose Cuervo Goes Public, Makes Billionaires Out Of Tequila Industry PioneersFebruary 20, 2017
- The Most Successful Hedge Funds In The World Right NowFebruary 20, 2017
- Oprah Sold A Painting For $150 Million Last YearFebruary 20, 2017
- The Yankees Are Paying Alex Rodriguez More Than $100,000 Per Day Not To Play… So They Invited Him To Spring TrainingFebruary 20, 2017
- British territory seizes Russian billionaire’s super-yachtFebruary 20, 2017
- A Billionaire’s Party Is a Lens on Wealth in the Trump Era | BusinessMirrorFebruary 20, 2017
- Snap Co-Founder Spiegel Inches Closer to $588 Million PaydayFebruary 20, 2017
- The 9 Traits That Define Great LeadershipFebruary 19, 2017
- 10 Effective Communication Habits of the Most Successful PeopleFebruary 19, 2017
- Getting In The Zone: 5 Strategies To Help You Keep Focus, Be Calm and Perform Under PressureFebruary 19, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics