Lugen Family Office is your strategic philanthropy partner in helping you gain clarity on such key philanthropic questions such as:
- Who makes philanthropic decisions?
- What criteria are applied to those decisions?
- What systems are in place to evaluate grant requests?
- How do you investigate and research which charities will receive your philanthropy?
- How do you evaluate the impact of your grants?
- Are there opportunities to partner with other foundations to achieve greater impact?
- Do you have specific projects you’d like to undertake for which you lack sufficient human resources to implement?
- Are there nonprofits whose mission you support but who lack the capacity to fully implement their mission? Would you like to help them improve their capacity before funding programs?
- What accountability is there from the nonprofit organizations to which you give?
- Why You Should Join Advisors in Philanthropy Now? (lugenfamilyoffice.com)
- Strategic Philanthropy for Beginners (lugenfamilyoffice.com)
- Business owners and charitable giving (fidelity.com)
- Gena Rotstein – Adaptive Philanthropy (lugenfamilyoffice.com)
- Creating a Culture of Philanthropy (myersbowman.wordpress.com)
- Disney Deal: George Lucas Will Use $4 Billion to Fund Education – Hollywood Reporter (hollywoodreporter.com)
- Philanthropy Takes Many Forms, Panel Says (thecrimson.com)
- President’s Letter, January 2013 International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy (lugenfamilyoffice.com)