Dreams do come true but only if you follow through with the implementation of the proper steps to manifest them. Unfortunately, Lugen Family Office has witnessed too many successful family businesses who have great buy sell agreements, estate plans, etc. in their possession, often created by leading professionals, but which documents were never executed, or updated. At Lugen Family Office, we like to remind our clients that money spent without proper execution is only money wasted. The road of good intentions only leads to failed desires.
- To help families that want to stay together as a cohesive group, stay together
- Help to steward the wealth for future generations
- Help family members to take ownership and develop family commitment to decisions regarding family wealth
- Educate families on managing the wealth strategically and in accordance with the family’s values
- Leverage the wealth to help in developing each generation into fulfilled and contributing human beings that understand the responsibility that go with wealth
- Build structures to help families members that want to take part in the family governance, participate in the wealth management and leverage the wealth as a mechanism for cohesiveness
Your Family Business Consigliere
The role of a Business Consigliere is to counsel business owners through guidance, support, accountability and encouragement.
Accountability is one of the greatest strengths of working with a Consigliere. Remember, it’s difficult to get a truly objective answer from yourself about your business, or even certain aspects of your life, but your Consigliere will always tell you the truth, even if you don’t want to hear it.
A Consigliere is much better than a consultant or a coach for many reasons. With years of successful experience that can provide valuable insight, Lugen Family Office and/or its strategic network will help you develop long-term and short term goals and strategies, as well as improve your personal, family, and business life in areas that you might have overlooked. You may be able to survive without a Consigliere, but it’s almost impossible to move from success to significance without a most trusted advisor…
Lugen Family Office is the most trusted Consigliere to affluent family businesses. Using our innovative Gracious Living Journey, Business Families can now enhance trust, improve communication, gain clarity on important leadership issues, and train the the next generation with their own confidential Consigliere. Effective and efficient s, transition planning, business exit planning, business financing, business expansion, mergers and acquisitions, and leadership coaching are now within your reach through Lugen Family Office.
- Help in developing your vision
- Creating a Common Mission statement based upon your values
- Building a Family Business governance structure
- Developing strategies for continuity
- Education and development of the next generation and successors
- Creating a strong family and business culture through unique ability management (using our proprietary Money Ball system)
- Communication building
- Project Management of goals and business opportunities
- Assistance in deal making through Lugen Family Office and our Strategic Network
Our Fees: Please contact us today to begin discussions about your most important issues and urgent projects. If Lugen Family Office can assist you, we will provide you with a confidential Collaboration Letter that clearly specifies your family business needs and how Lugen Family Office will act as your Family Business Consigliere. Our mission is to make your business dreams come true in the quickest and most cost efficient manner.
This will be one of the best investments you, your family, and your business will ever make since true wealth can only be achieved through aligning desired results with your core values.
- Lugen Family Office is a Values Based Expert Network Firm for Affluent Families and Successful Businesses (lugenfamilyoffice.com)
- Finding Meaning and Purpose (lugenfamilyoffice.wordpress.com)
- Third Faculty of the Brain Discovered (igraciousliving.wordpress.com)
- Family Values and Business Values Should Align (lugenfamilyoffice.wordpress.com)
- What is a Family Office? (lugenfamilyoffice.com)
- How to Become a Leader (lugenfamilyoffice.com)
- Some Core Principles for Building a Legacy (lugenfamilyoffice.com)