Home » US Tax

Category Archives: US Tax

Which US President increased the debt?

How you make money affects your taxes

U.S. EB-5 Investor Greencards

Andy J. Semotiuk explains how foreign investors can use the EB-5 visa program to obtain permanent residency in the United States. Andy J. Semotiuk is a former United Nations correspondent, and a member of the California, New York, Ontario, B.C., and Alberta Bars. He has worked in all areas of U.S. as well as Canadian immigration law. Over the last 30 years Mr. Semotiuk has helped over 15,000 clients deal with various legal issues.


Resolve PTIN Login Trouble

Learn the steps to take if you’re having problems logging into your Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) account.

Create an Account & Apply for a PTIN-Part 2

Learn the step-by-step process to apply for a Preparer Tax Identification Number or PTIN.

Create an Account & Apply for a PTIN-Part 1

Learn how to create an account in the IRS Tax Professional PTIN System. It’s the first step in applying for a Preparer Tax Identification Number.